Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Rita <ritakaloubei@yahoo.com> <bsts@mail2senegal.com> <custormers@care2.com> (Gelesen: 1627 mal)

Almöhi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Rita <ritakaloubei@yahoo.com> <bsts@mail2senegal.com> <custormers@care2.com>
03. Januar 2010 um 00:00

Auch diese Dame will mich kennenlernen Nachricht von Datingseite. Meine Antwort ist per Standartmail raus

Hello,
My name is Rita Suah, I was impressed when I saw your profile today please i will you to contact me through my (ritakaloubei@yahoo .com), and I will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you , please you can contact me through my email address so that I will send you my picture and tell you more about me. I will be very happy to read your reply.
Rita.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2011 um 22:19 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10328 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Rita <ritakaloubei@yahoo.com> <bsts@mail2senegal.com> <custormers@care2.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. März 2010 um 20:14

Hello My Dearest,
I am happy to receive your letter,  How is your day?. Mine is a little bit hot down here in Dakar, Senegal, In this Christian Camp for Needy here as i told you in my previous mail, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war while my parent was killed in cool blood.   i am facing humiliation and tribulations here, please i am disclosing this secret to you and i want you to keep it secret within you,
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a law student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation here.Please listen to this, i will soon give you some of my late father's Fund deposit documents, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Finance House, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.4M (Two Million and Four Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country, please i will be grateful to have you as my partner,  i keep this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because i trust you that you will be of assistance to me.
So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.My Dearest,i will like to hear from your voice,try to call me from this phone no.+221772417972,it belongs to Reverend Father,he is the Rev father in charge of the camp here.just tell him that you wants to speak with Miss Rita Suah,he will send for me please. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and man of vision,truth and hardworking man.
The money in question was made by my late father through his oil business and political career, that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours  Friend,
Rita Suah 

Spoiler:
Received: from [213.154.88.121] by web43412.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 22 Oct 2009 04:54:14 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.3
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 04:54:13 -0700 (PDT)

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname: 213.154.88.121
ISP:            
Organization: Pool 3 ADSL BAS 2 Medina
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
Blacklist: 

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:  

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. März 2010 um 20:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Rita <ritakaloubei@yahoo.com> <bsts@mail2senegal.com> <custormers@care2.com>
Antwort #2 - 03. März 2010 um 20:14

Good Day Honey,
How are you doing today with hope all is well, I thank you once again for your kindness towards me.  I am very much happy for your concern over my life, you came to my life as a messiah  with courageous words which wiping away my tears and putting smile to my face,   please i can't wait to meet you and start new life with you, I have no one on earth all was dead and if any one is alive no one knows where they could be now because no one knows where i am.  Honey,  I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and  Mr.Babacar Ndoye, the Bank manager keep telling me to present a foreign partner the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country Senegal.  .
l will like you to contact the bank  and tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 2.4 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information’s of the bank  are as follows,
Bank name..... BANQUE SENEGAL TUNISIENNE.
Email addresses,........(bsts@mail2senegal.com)
Customers Care service E-mail.....(custormers@care2.com)
Account number........ BLB74510893346/QB/91/B.
Swift Code Number .........02AC44.
Tel:.............  +221761238581
Fax.....................+2218238238
Account Name...... Dr. Monon Dwede Suah
Next of kin ........rita Suah
Transfer officer... Mr.Babacar Ndoye.
Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 2.4 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation OK. l am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours for ever in love.
rita Suah.
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. März 2010 um 20:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Brutus
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #3 - 03. März 2010 um 21:09

@ Almöhi

Das geht nicht nur an Dich. Aber es fällt mir gerade mal wieder auf.

Es wäre manchmal hilfreich von welcher Dating Site der "Annäherungsversuch" kommt !!!

Das meine ich jetzt ganz allgemein ! Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema