Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Christiana <annababy44love@yahoo.com> <rbstransferdpservice@bigstring.com> <rbs-dpcustomerservic@inMail24.com> (Gelesen: 9444 mal)

DeutschLehrer
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Standort: Seifhennersdorf
Christiana <annababy44love@yahoo.com> <rbstransferdpservice@bigstring.com> <rbs-dpcustomerservic@inMail24.com>
07. Dezember 2009 um 21:57

Auf I-for-You (Profil wurde bereits gelöscht):

annababy44love@yahoo.com NICE TO MEET YOU Hello my new friend, how are you doing today? I am a simple single girl humbly and easy going, by name Christiana I saw your profile today at(i-for-you) and love it , I will be glad to know more about you. I believe we can move from here! (Remember the distance or colour does not matter, but love and understanding matters a lot in life)Please I will be waiting for your mail to my email address. (annababy44love@yahoo.com) I will send you my pictures,when you get back to me for you to know whom i am.please contact me with this email address (annababy44love@yahoo.com) thanks yours Christiana annababy44love@yahoo.com ....................................................................... annababy44love@yahoo.com NICE TO MEET YOU Hallo mijn nieuwe vriend, hoe doe je vandaag? Ik ben een simpel meisje enkele nederig en eenvoudig gaan, met name Christiana Ik zag je profiel vandaag op (i-voor-u) en love it, ik zal blij zijn om meer over u weten. Ik denk dat we kunnen verplaatsen van hier! (Vergeet de afstand of de kleur doet er niet toe, maar liefde en begrip een heleboel zaken in het leven) Gelieve Ik zal wachten op uw mail naar mijn e-mailadres. (annababy44love@yahoo.com) Ik zal u mijn foto's, als je bij me terug voor u om te weten wie ik am.please contact met me op dit e-mailadres (annababy44love@yahoo.com) dankzij jouwe Christiana annababy44love@yahoo.com

Und noch mal in Google-Deutsch:

annababy44love@yahoo.com NICE TO MEET YOU Hallo mein neuer Freund, den Sie, wie geht es heute? Ich bin ein einfacher einziges Mädchen demütig und easy going, mit Namen Christiana ich sah Ihr Profil heute an (i-for-you) und liebe es, ich will gerne mehr über Sie erfahren. Ich glaube, wir können von hier aus zu bewegen! (Denken Sie daran, die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, sondern die Liebe und das Verständnis Dingen im Leben viel) Bitte Ich werde warten auf Ihre Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse. (annababy44love@yahoo.com) Ich werde Dir meine Bilder, wenn Sie wieder zu mir, damit Sie wissen, an wen ich mich wenden mich mit dieser E-Mail-Adresse (annababy44love@yahoo.com) am.please dank verkaufen Christiana annababy44love@yahoo.com

Klassischer Chicken George !
Gruß DL

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2011 um 16:12 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10091 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Christiana <annababy44love@yahoo.com> <rbstransferdpservice@bigstring.com> <rbs-dpcustomerservic@inMail24.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Dezember 2009 um 22:35

@ DeutschLehrer

Dann pass mal auf, daß das am Ende nicht alles in Russland endet, bei den vielen russischen Einträgen, 
die bei Google mit ihrer Email-Adresse zu finden sind.  Zwinkernd

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 22:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Re: Christiana <annababy44love@yahoo.com> <rbstransferdpservice@bigstring.com> <rbs-dpcustomerservic@inMail24.com>
Antwort #2 - 08. Dezember 2009 um 11:17

Zitat:
(Denken Sie daran, die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, sondern die Liebe und das Verständnis Dingen im Leben viel)

Die Formulierung mit der Farbe hatte mich Afrika vermuten lassen. Ich habe ihr geschrieben. Mal sehen, was da kommt.
Smiley
Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:06 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #3 - 09. Dezember 2009 um 10:32

@ zapparella

ich hatte doch Recht - Afrika's Millionen winken:

i will like to know more about you

My Dearest One. ,
Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you but before i proceed i will want to plead you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you .Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different . I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/ expectation from a new friend. I am residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker and it is from the office of the reverend who is incharge of the church were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you , I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it, the church Address : Church of God Mission , Dakar Senegal. The Reverend Telephone number is (+221-765-695-168). , Please when you call ask of Miss. Christiana Weah, and he will send for me to answer your call . The Reverend name is Dona Brains . More about me: 1) I am a single daughter of my parents, 23 years of age I grew up in (LIBERIA IN AFRICA), my country, I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful condition . Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only . When my father was alive , he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as he next of kin , the amount is US$ 3.8m ( Three million eight hundred thousand United States dollars ) . I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me . Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country . As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account ,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad . After the transfer of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be . I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish ,which is for you to be my man and if the nature permit my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Send to me Your Full names , address , occupation and telephone number: Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details , so that when you contact them they will honor your application .
I am forever yours ,
Miss,Christiana Weah.
With love & kisses

Spoiler für Header 196 IP SONATEL:
Received: from 82.204.219.162 (mx3.ks.pochta.ru)
     by node10-2.ks.pochta.ru with POCHTA.RU LMTP SERVER
     Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:21:01 +0300
     id 2977950608-1260350461.283400
     envelope-from annababy44love@yahoo.com
     for xxx@pochta.ru
Received: from web59911.mail.ac4.yahoo.com[76.13.12.199], helo web59911.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
     by mx3.ks.pochta.ru with POCHTA.RU MAILER
     Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:21:01 +0300
     id 28998544-1260350461.258615
     for xxx@pochta.ru
Received: (qmail 43153 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Dec 2009 09:20:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1260350459; bh=rqRkp30Ki9QXjSSw1cZfBdnlEkG8G4pEWFSzg9EVPVg=; -Version:Content-Type; z8yseODx8GN8c=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  L2L0feu7Q71po=;
Message-ID: <265598.38314.qm@web59911.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: h9Z9wsWksmXNwkVNlvqDf2JRxEUaVOQ-
Received: from [196.207.228.100] by web59911.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 Dec 2009 01:20:59 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 01:20:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: i will like to know more about you
To: XXXX <xxx@pochta.ru>
In-Reply-To: <b8cc4b0dbfa1deb90ecaeed94a0cff6794d50ce2@www.pochta.ru>;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-451067969-1260350459=:38314"

--0-451067969-1260350459=:38314
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Die russische E-Mail-Adresse ist von mir.
Noch zwei Fotos im Anhang.

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2011 um 16:12 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #4 - 16. Dezember 2009 um 12:50

Neue Mail:

honey please contact this bank for confirmation and possible transfer

Мой милый.

прежде всего, я буду очень рад услышать ваши сладкий голос по телефону поэтому, пожалуйста, постарайтесь позвонить мне на 2pm GMT любой день с понедельника по субботу, на этот раз наш преподобный всегда будет в его кабинете. Еще раз наши преподобного номер телефона +221-765-695-168 и его имя преподобного Dona Brains, когда вы звоните сказать ему, что вы хотите, чтобы я говорю, мисс Кристиана Веа, беженцев из Либерии и Он пошлет мне ответить на ваш звонок, я обещаю быть в моих силах, чтобы вы на деле, а натурой.
Мед, однако, я подготовил письмо, где банк теперь я познакомлю вас в качестве моего партнера, и я сделал, чтобы они знали, что вам будет связаться с ними от моего имени, так что они будут выполнять Ваши применение почте или по телефону, когда бы вы с ними связаться . Хотя я тоже заявили, что они могут связаться с Вами непосредственно в случае, если они того пожелают, когда-либо, как я рассчитываю на хорошие новости раньше, чем позже. Просто скажите им, что вы свяжетесь с ним от имени мисс Кристиана на следующую информацию о моем унаследовал счет:

ФИЛИПП HAMPTOM (Dr.)
Управляющий директор,

Королевский Банк Шотландии PLC.

Электронная почта; (rbs-dpcustomerservic@inMail24.com)

OR; (rbstransferdpservice@bigstring.com)

Тел :..... +447031825240 Или +447031825237.

Факс :.... Факс 447031863763

Имя вкладчика; (д) Марк G Веа

Номер счета; (018396030182-70)

Сумма вклада, и US $ 3,800,000

СВИФТ код банка; AFT877

Депозиты Кодекса; AT78

Моя милая обратиться в банк, как только вы читаете это сообщение, дайте мне знать, когда они ответить на ваш е-почту я жду хороших новостей можно скорее.

Ваш Christiana
С любовью & Kisses

My  darling .

foremost ,  I will be very much glad to hear your sweet voice on phone so please try to call me at 2pm GMT any day from Mondays to Saturdays , this time our reverend always be in his office . Once more our Reverend phone number is +221-765-695-168 and his name is Reverend Dona Brains, when you call tell him that you want to speak to I , Miss Christiana weah , the refugee from LIBERIA and he will send for me to answer your call , I  promise to be of my best to you in deed and kind .
Honey ,however , I have drafted a mail to the bank now where I introduce you as my partner and I made them to know that you will be contacting them on my behalf  so they will honor your mail application or phone call  when ever you contact them . Though I stated too that they can contact you directly in case they wish so which ever way I look forward for a  good news sooner than later . Just tell them that you are contacting them on behalf of  Miss  Christiana  for the following information of my inherited account :

PHILIP HAMPTOM (Dr.)
Director of operation,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.

E-mail ;  (rbs-dpcustomerservic@inMail24.com)

OR     ;  (rbstransferdpservice@bigstring.com)

Tel:.....  +447031825240   or  +447031825237 .

Fax:.... Fax   447031863763

Name of depositor ;  (Dr) Mark G Weah

Account number    ;  (018396030182-70)

Amount deposited ; US$3,800,000

Swift code ; AFT877

Deposit Code ; AT78

My darling contact the bank as soon as you read this email and let me know when they have reply to your E-mail I am waiting for good news soonest.

Yours Christiana
With love & kisses

Und Header:

Spoiler für Header 41 IP SONATEL:
Received: from 82.204.219.161 (mx2.ks.pochta.ru)
     by node10-2.ks.pochta.ru with POCHTA.RU LMTP SERVER
     Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:16:15 +0300
     id 3002047376-1260958575.19310
     for xxxx@pochta.ru
Received: from web59908.mail.ac4.yahoo.com[76.13.12.181], helo web59908.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
     by mx2.ks.pochta.ru with POCHTA.RU MAILER
     Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:16:15 +0300
     id 9829264-1260958574.981181
     for xxx@pochta.ru
Received: (qmail 14622 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Dec 2009 10:16:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1260958572; bh=C0e9wl5Xq/0J8SIO9NJK7f+GzIuvf+5mYMKeO0mEHYg=; -Version:Content-Type; /VO23HtNnrSNg=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  CexCbQSmpTnQg=;
Message-ID: <814817.14156.qm@web59908.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: t5vIWYtweqZpDbaq1O9F2XwGqrM4Sg--
Received: from [41.214.35.188] by web59908.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 16 Dec 2009 02:16:12 PST
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 02:16:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: honey please contact this bank for confirmation and possible transfer
In-Reply-To: <41a0e1b28a05c5b0838f80dc240ac131996ec10b@www.pochta.ru>;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-20039923-1260958572=:14156"

--0-20039923-1260958572=:14156
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #5 - 17. Dezember 2009 um 08:21

Nachdem ich skeptischer Russe erst mal an ihrer Existenz gezweifelt habe und den Pass sehen wollte, jetzt die alte Story vom verlorenen Pass:

Hello Darling,
Я очень рад читать вашу почту сегодня, и я всегда говорю вам, что я действительно благодарю Бога за вас и за все, что вы делаете для меня, благодарю вас за вашу любовь и уход доброту, с которой у вас есть ко мне, и за все, что вы делаете для меня является только Бог, который благословит тебя для меня и я обещаю вам всю свою любовь до конца моего времени.
Дарлинг Я ценю все ваши усилия ко мне, и я молю Бога, что и впредь будет благословлять вас за помощь сиротам, как я, милая согласно тому, что я говорил вам ранее, что я нахожусь в лагере убежища здесь из-за политического кризиса в моей стране, поэтому я Найдено мое "Я здесь на помощь Организации Объединенных Наций, армия, которая ведет нас к этому и лагеря беженцев потеряли свой паспорт при побеге из моей страны, сейчас у меня нет паспорта, что я могу отправить вам, но если есть другие вещь, которая вам понравится, я пошлю к вам для вас, что моя история, пожалуйста, не колеблясь, позвольте мне know.Darling пожалуйста, я хочу, чтобы вы обратитесь в банк для подтверждения и возможность передачи их в формации, которую я направил Вам в моем Предыдущий почти как я уже сказал ранее, что я связался с банком много раз требовать деньги, но они настаивали, чтобы я большинство из них иностранного партнера, который будет стоять за меня из-за моего беженцев статуи, поэтому я связался с вами, пожалуйста, я Вы хотите связаться с банком, то сегодня вы сразу прочитал это письмо, потому что они, возможно, ожидали услышать от you.I будет надеялись услышать от вас скоро об обращении в банк, чтобы я знал следующую вещь, и если они согласны вы стать моим партнером, позаботьтесь и имеют прекрасные day.Kiss с уважением Christiana

Hello Darling,
I am really happy to read your mail today, and i always tell you that i really thank God for you and for all you are doing for me, thank you for your love care and kindness which you have towards me and for all you are doing for me is only God who will bless you for me and i promise you all my love till the end of my time.
Darling i appreciate all your efforts towards me and i pray that God will continue to bless you for helping an orphan like me,darling according to what i told you earlier that i am in refuge camp here due to the political crisis in my country so i found my self here in by the help of the united nations army that leads us to this refugee camp i lost my passport while escaping from my country right now i don't have a passport that i can send to you but if there is any other thing that you will like me to send to you for you to belief my story please do not hesitate to let me know.Darling please i want you to contact the bank for confirmation and possible transfer with their in formations which i sent to you in my previous mail as i told you earlier that i have contacted the bank many times to claim the money,but they insisted that i most have a foreign partner who will stand for me because of my refugee statue,that is why i contacted you,please i want you to contact the bank, today immediately you read through this mail because they might have been expecting to hear from you.I will be hoping to hear from you soon about contacting the bank for me to know the next thing and if they agrees you to be my partner,take care and have a lovely day.Kiss from yours Christiana

Spoiler für Header 196 IP SONATEL:
Received: from 82.204.219.162 (mx3.ks.pochta.ru)
     by node10-3.ks.pochta.ru with POCHTA.RU LMTP SERVER
     Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:21:49 +0300
     id 3021962128-1261030909.238964
     for xxx@pochta.ru
Received: from web59914.mail.ac4.yahoo.com[76.13.12.217], helo web59914.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
     by mx3.ks.pochta.ru with POCHTA.RU MAILER
     Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:21:49 +0300
     id 125078416-1261030909.213373
     for xxx@pochta.ru
Received: (qmail 17012 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Dec 2009 06:21:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1261030907; bh=uUlCcjEaIRt9x/2PmYxz0/Sapi+lDXhJ8G7G7KjMvNo=; -Version:Content-Type; tV+Ey37rnDUoc=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  WQ95iiCZpjT9M=;
Message-ID: <104639.16512.qm@web59914.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: SQNlcWN5_lmfIe637DrPEYkIzWeT9bxCA3rx73BDd3etRg9irrxupf.hQvPvU44DTcPdovw-
Received: from [196.207.231.66] by web59914.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:21:46 PST
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:21:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE DO YOUR BEST FOR ME.
In-Reply-To: <fe0dffbab5e9c5468219a96b66de300216851a8a@www.pochta.ru>;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1127644529-1261030906=:16512"

--0-1127644529-1261030906=:16512

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:11 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #6 - 18. Dezember 2009 um 14:12

Nachdem ich ihr zweimal geschrieben habe, dass ich nicht helfen werde:

DARLING PLEASE SEND THIS MAIL TO THE BANK

Любимый Любовь.
Как ты сегодня опять я надеюсь, что все хорошо и штраф с вас там в вашей стране, какой была ваша дней, я надеюсь, что все в порядке, по благодати Божией, мои дни сюда только думает о вас и о моем состоянии интересно Когда и как я буду покинуть это место и пришел к вам на лучшую жизнь.

Дарлинг Я хочу, чтобы заполнить этот почты ниже и отправьте его в банк с тем, что они смогут внести свой ответ на вопрос о передаче ОК.
С уважением Christiana

&nbsp;            &nbsp;   Королевский Банк Шотландии PLC.
            &nbsp;            &nbsp;                         Письма
(rbstransferdpservice@bigstring.com) ИЛИ
(rbs-dpcustomerservic@inMail24.com)
Имя директора операции, ФИЛИПП HAMPTOM (Dr.)
Телефон (+ 447031881469) ИЛИ (447031825237)
Факс 447031863763
Информация о сдаче на хранение кода в следующем.
Имя вкладчика: (д) Марк G Веа
Номер счета; (018396030182-70)
СВИФТ код банка; AFT877
Депозиты Кодекса; AT78
Ближайших родственников: Мисс Кристиана Веа
Сумма вклада: US $ 3,800,000

Я, г-н ------------, постоянным жителем ----------- хочет выдвинуть следующие несколько строк для вашей пользы добрым и быстро необходимые действия на вашем конец, что мисс Кристиана Веа Дочь покойный д-р Марк G Веа, ныне живущий в Дакаре, Сенегал в статусе беженца, я ее иностранным партнером и будет выступать от ее имени, как ее опекуном, она является только ближайших родственников ее покойного отца, который имеет счет в вашем банке, где он сдал на хранение некоторые суммы денег за свою любимую дочь, я хочу знать возможности оказания помощи ее передаче на хранение сумму своего покойного отца которого она является следующая моя родня внимание в моей стране, после получения ответа от вас, я смогу узнать, в порядке и вероятности передачи суммы от Вашего банка на мой счет.
В ожидании скорого ответа, с уважением,
С уважением,
Г-н ----------.

Favorite Love.
How are you doing again today i hope all is well and fine with you over there in your country, how was your days, i hope all is fine by the grace of God, my days over here is only thinking about you and my condition wondering when and how i will leave this place and come to you for a better life.

Darling i want you to fill this mail bellow and send it to the bank so that, they will bring their answer about the transfer ok.
From yours Christiana             

&nbsp;            &nbsp;   ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
            &nbsp;            &nbsp;                         Emails
(rbstransferdpservice@bigstring.com) OR
(rbs-dpcustomerservic@inMail24.com)
The name of the Director of operation,PHILIP HAMPTOM (Dr.)
Telephone number (++447031881469) OR (+447031825237)
Fax  447031863763
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: (Dr) Mark G Weah
Account number    ;  (018396030182-70)
Swift code ; AFT877
Deposit Code ; AT78
Next of kin : Miss Christiana Weah
Amount deposited:US$3,800,000

I, Mr.------------,a permanent resident of ----------- wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favour and quick necessary action at your end, that Miss Christiana weah, daugther of Late Dr. Mark G Weah, now living in Dakar Senegal is in a refugee status, I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf as her trustee, she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter, I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my country, after receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours faithfully,
Mr.----------.

Der Header:

Spoiler für Header 41 IP SONATEL:
Received: from 82.204.219.160 (mx1.ks.pochta.ru)
     Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:12:16 +0300
     id 3078134672-1261138336.806888
     for XXXX@pochta.ru
Received: from web59911.mail.ac4.yahoo.com[76.13.12.199], helo web59911.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
     by mx1.ks.pochta.ru with POCHTA.RU MAILER
     Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:12:16 +0300
     id 94993296-1261138336.774290
     for XXXX@pochta.ru
Received: (qmail 30476 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Dec 2009 12:12:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1261138334; bh=5KtTkBRRauybmURn6mdd90DSpJiXekNj2xNpZkBwlXc=; -Version:Content-Type; Eup0AhFKf2AoQ=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  W49PJPn3sdVQA=;
Message-ID: <834502.29969.qm@web59911.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 7atFaRpXmlp7nu5qH8IkGEYWCKl9J0Nc5CNO0bsUeSQyCbSwwYABtrM4vQ--
Received: from [41.214.37.75] by web59911.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:12:14 PST
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:12:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE SEND THIS MAIL TO THE BANK
To: xxxx<XXXX@pochta.ru>
In-Reply-To: <d48811c78c246852ad12c9c841f90eb9a715b99a@www.pochta.ru>;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1585444140-1261138334=:29969"

--0-1585444140-1261138334=:29969

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #7 - 23. Dezember 2009 um 07:59

Und sie gibt keine Ruhe (Meine letzte Mail an sie war dreimal Njet):

Hello Darling,
Как ты сегодня? и как это все, что в ваш контроль, и состояние вашего здоровья, что является наиболее важным для меня, с надеждой, что все хорошо с вами, и что вы находитесь в хорошей и крепкого здоровья, я сам здесь и штраф в хорошем здоровье, но и все, что мне нужно будет с вами там, в вашей стране, для моей новой и лучшей жизни с Вами.
Дарлинг AM попрошайничеством, пожалуйста, прости меня, есть ли, что я сделал неправильный вам, что делает вы не хотите, чтобы помочь мне из этой трудной ситуацией я нашел мою себя сегодня из-за безвременной смерти моих родителей, пожалуйста, мою любовь Вы знаете, я тебя люблю так много и что ты моя единственная надежда на выход из этого лагеря беженцев, пожалуйста м. просить вас сделать лучше для меня и помочь мне out.Please и будет ждать, чтобы услышать от вас скоро Ницце и Lovely день с уважением вечно в любви Кристиана.

Hello Darling,
How are you doing today? and how is all that is in your control, and the condition of your health that is the most important to me, with hope that all is well with you and that you are in good and sound health, i myself am fine here and in good health, but all that i need is to be with you over there in your country, for my new and a better life with you.
Darling am begging you please forgive me if there is any thing i have done wrong to you that makes you don't want to help me out from this difficult situation i found my self today due to the untimely death of my parents,please my love you know i love you so much and that you are my only hope of coming out of this refugee camp please am begging you to do your best for me and help me out.Please i will be waiting to hear from you soon have a nice and a lovely day from yours forever in love Christiana.

Spoiler für Header 213 IP SONATEL:
Received: from 82.204.219.164 (mx5.ks.pochta.ru)
     Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:40:57 +0300
     id 2932816784-1261550457.727324
     for xxx@pochta.ru
Received: from web59912.mail.ac4.yahoo.com[76.13.12.205], helo web59912.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
     by mx5.ks.pochta.ru with POCHTA.RU MAILER
     Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:40:57 +0300
     id 90053520-1261550457.703591
     for xxx@pochta.ru
Received: (qmail 76265 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Dec 2009 06:40:55 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1261550455; bh=Y87MHI02DU2CUxHGrUF3N9/R0EBPxiTdc7pqVvWlJ2U=; -Version:Content-Type; iN1fwLFTHTAb8=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  cetVuvsGXp3ig=;
Message-ID: <655362.76262.qm@web59912.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: oGu2Vtdj.dOfrVfQ4vo-
Received: from [213.154.92.192] by web59912.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:40:55 PST
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:40:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE DO YOUR BEST FOR ME.
In-Reply-To: <95d4be6a30ea8a22f768e8472e784dbf15c66d64@www.pochta.ru>;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1586159502-1261550455=:76262"

--0-1586159502-1261550455=:76262

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 21:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1