Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Adam Sammy <peace4lv2009@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1787 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Adam Sammy <peace4lv2009@yahoo.com>
07. Dezember 2009 um 01:00

SmileyHier hat mich wieder so ein hübscher Kerl auf Tagged angeschrieben 
und prompt finde ich seine Bilder auf Romancescam.
  Griesgrämig

Smiley   Smiley

Names: Jeff Ramsey, John Peter, Mike Bailey, Rob Cole, Kelvin Fish, Brooks Leighter, Mark

E-mails: jeff_loving58@yahoo.com, ramseyheartlonely@yahoo.com, moonball10452@yahoo.com, john_looking_sweetie@hotmail.com, mike_bailey1950@yahoo.com, rob_cole08@yahoo.com, brooksleighter@yahoo.com, kelvin_fish_1@yahoo.com, brookslee2009@yahoo.com, handsome4heart@yahoo.com, Puzzle_me258@yahoo.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Adam S
Last Active: 18 minutes ago
Profile Views: 332 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Rnb, Blues..
Movies: 300 ... Lord of the ring.. 24 Series.. Romieo and Juliet
TV: Any
Books: Magazines.. Novels..
Sports: Golf, Tennis.. Swimming .. Walking.
Interests: Reading, Traveling, Dancing, Singing..
Dreams: To be with the Woman of my Life..
Best Features: My Lips..
About Me: Are you looking for someone who is honest, attractive, confident, interesting and successful? I am sincere, loving and fun to be around with. I am just a simple man with a lot of good attitude. I love taking things into perfect consideration before taking any step. I love jokes,laughter, funny things and I am always happy at all times. I am a straight forward person with a young heart. I still think a woman must be treated like a woman. Kindness, love, cares, happiness, emotions, Passions and other special attentions are among some of the favorite wants & needs a woman seeks for, and i would love to share all this with that special someone. I don't double date, I don't cheat, I am always contented with what I have. I am also an independent person.I am responsible,caring,trustworthy , also tender and generious. I love traveling, going shopping,meeting good people,but don't go to night clubs.I am young in the soul, fit and healthy, and life-experienced enough to know how to make my woman on my side happy. I am a open minded and focused person. Hope to meet her soon.
About my Match: I would like to meet the woman of my dreams,who is honest,loving, and so on.....I would like to meet that lady who who is tired of being alone and want a man of her own,A true honest and caring lady.who wants to forget about the past and move ahead with the future,who wants to love and be loved.Who knows what she wants for herself,who is readly to romance and love again. So If you fit this description, lets get together.

Inbox-Mail
To:Me
Date:Dienstag, 24. November 2009 10:59:12
Subject:hi

Hello Dear.. How are you doing? Just came Through your Profile, and you sound so Interesting in it.. I would love to get to know more about you.. My Name is Adam, and i am new on here.. Hope we can talk soon..

My private Email addy is

peace4lv2009  at  yahoo .com

Thanks..
Adam
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2012 um 14:06 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30507 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Adam Sammy <peace4lv2009@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Dezember 2009 um 01:26

Hier ist seine Email.

xxx ..

How are you doing? Thanks for this mail.. I really appreciate it a lot. Its really nice in getting to know you this way.. Hope you are having a lovely time? Is that your Home? You are cute on your Photo, and Beautiful as well..  Well in getting to know me too.

First of all, I was born here in Australia, but i grew up in Canada and even got married from there but my wife is late with my two kids.. I will let you know how it all happened,while i write you.  My mum is an Australian woman and my dad is a Canadian man,But there are both died now. There died some years back and i was left alone to work for myself.. I am the only child of them, and there really loved me so much. It wasn't so hard for me,Because my dad was a very rich man,and he willed all his properties to me.. So i started from there and made it like i am now.

I am a very honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun going person, with a compassionate and generous nature,i am 54 years old,5fit 11,181 cm,82 kg....I have Green eyes  and Grey hair.. I don't cheat or lie, I keep my promises. Am a person with a good spirits and a good sense of humor. Sometime i have a wild adventurous side of me, i definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a persons heart or her feelings,I can easily adapt to most situations.

What i do, Am a Sales marketer i buy and sell Steals and Metals. You can also call me an Importer and Exporter,because i export most of my Goods to various kinds of Countries. I am very hard working,i don't smoke,neither do i drink or use drugs. In my leisure time,I enjoy going to a movie,shopping,reading books: like newspapers magazines and swimming.

I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, I love listen to different variety of music,I enjoy dancing and singing, swimming,and am a fun going person. I believe communication, honesty, trust and respect are very important in any relationship.. I have my religious beliefs and i am honest with people and very open minded. I also believe you should treat people the way you wish to be treated.

I'm seeking a serious and long time relationship with a partner to create a happy family,a woman who can take me for who i am and not what am doing,a woman who is honest like i am,a kind faithful God loving woman. A woman who knows what she wants. A woman who can treat a man nice and always love him every time of the day. Am a nice guy, have been married but now single. My wife died in a car accident with my two kids six years back on they way to grandma's house,so ever since have been single with no woman to call my own or to stay by my side,but now i want to make that be a past and continue with my life. I am back to Australia now and i am looking for a woman to  love and care for. Tell me more about yourself.

*****Like your emotions.
*****Your life style.
*****Your likes and dislikes.
*****What you do for fun.
*****What do you really do.ieYour Job..
*****What you want from a man and so on.
*****What's your date of birth?

I had Attached some photos of me on here.. Hope you like them? I look forward in reading back from you soon. Ok
Regards.
Adam.

I Care ... 

Übersetzung:
How are you doing? Vielen Dank für diese mail .. I really appreciate it a lot. Its really nice in kennen zu lernen Sie auf diese Weise .. Hoffen, dass Sie eine schöne Zeit haben werden? Ist das Ihre Startseite? Sie befinden sich auf Ihrem Foto niedlich und schön wie gut .. Nun immer in mir zu wissen.

Zunächst einmal war ich hier in Australien geboren, aber aufgewachsen bin ich in Kanada und bekam sogar von dort verheiratet, aber meine Frau ist mit meinen beiden Kindern .. Ende Ich werde Sie wissen, wie es geschah alles, während ich Ihnen zu schreiben. Meine Mutter ist eine australische Frau und mein Vater ist ein kanadischer Mann, aber es gibt jetzt auch starb. Es starb einige Jahre zurück, und ich war allein für mich .. Arbeit Ich bin das einzige Kind von ihnen, und es gibt wirklich liebte mich so sehr. Es war nicht so schwer für mich, denn mein Vater war ein sehr reicher Mann, und er wollte alle seine Eigenschaften zu mir .. Also begann ich von dort aus und machte es wie ich jetzt bin.

Ich bin ein sehr ehrlich,  Augenrollenloyal, treu, vertrauensvoll, Zwinkernd freundlich, fürsorglich, liebevoll und Spaß geht Person, mit einem mitfühlenden und großzügige Natur, ich bin 54 Jahre alt, 5fit 11.181 cm, 82 kg .... Ich habe grüne Augen und Graues Haar .. I don't cheat oder liegen, Cool halte ich meine Versprechen. Bin eine Person mit einer guten Stimmung und einen guten Sinn für Humor. Irgendwann habe ich ein wildes Abenteuer Seite von mir, ich definitiv Moral und Integrität, sondern auch einige Zeit ihre Führer mein Verhalten in gewisser Weise oder so. Ich spiele nicht mit einer Herz-oder Personen, ihre Gefühle, ich kann einfach an den meisten Situationen.

Was ich tue, Am a Sales Vermarkter ich kaufen und verkaufen Stiehlt und Metalle. Wann können Sie anrufen mich auch ein Importeur und Exporteur, weil ich die meisten meiner exportieren Waren, die nach verschiedenen Ländern. Ich bin sehr fleißig, ich rauche nicht, weder ich trinken oder Drogen nehmen. In meiner Freizeit genieße ich ins Kino, Shopping, Bücher zu lesen: wie Zeitungen, Zeitschriften und Schwimmen.

Ich liebe es zu reisen, neue Dinge zu erforschen, catch a movie, I love listen verschiedene Sorte von Musik, genieße ich tanzen und singen, Schwimmen und Spaß am laufenden Person. Ich glaube, Kommunikation, Ehrlichkeit, Vertrauen und Respekt sind sehr wichtig, in jeder Beziehung .. Ich habe meine religiösen Überzeugungen, und ich bin mit den Menschen ehrlich und sehr offen. Ich glaube auch, sollten Sie behandeln die Menschen so, wie Sie behandelt werden möchten.

Ich suche eine ernste und lange Beziehung mit einem Partner, um eine glückliche Familie, eine Frau, die mir, wer ich bin und nicht, was tue, eine Frau, die ehrlich, wie i bin frei entfalten kann, eine Art treue Gott liebende Frau . Eine Frau, die weiß was sie will. Eine Frau, ein Mann nett behandelt werden können und ihn immer lieben jeder Zeit des Tages. Bin ein netter Kerl, verheiratet gewesen, aber jetzt Single. Meine Frau starb bei einem Autounfall mit meinen beiden Kindern von sechs Jahren wieder auf diese Weise zum Haus ihrer Großmutter, so wurden seit einzigen Frau, die ohne mein Eigen nennen oder an meiner Seite zu bleiben, aber jetzt möchte ich machen, dass eine zu Vergangenheit und auch weiterhin mit meinem Leben. Ich bin jetzt zurück nach Australien, und ich bin auf der Suche nach einer Frau zu lieben und zu pflegen. Tell me more about yourself.

***** Wie Sie Ihre Emotionen.
***** Ihr Lebensstil.
***** Ihre Vorlieben und Abneigungen.
***** Was Sie für Spaß zu tun.
***** Was willst du eigentlich do.ieYour Job ..
***** Was willst du von einem Mann und so weiter.
***** Was ist Ihr Geburtsdatum?

Ich hatte ein paar Fotos von mir hier .. Attached Hope you like them? Ich freue mich bei der Lektüre zurück, bald von Ihnen. OK
Grüße.
Adam.

I Care ...

Spoiler für Mailheader:

Return-Path: <peace4lv2009@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 06 Dec 2009 16:41:31 -0000
Received: from web112318.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web112318.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.137.26.188]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx072) with SMTP; 06 Dec 2009 17:41:31 +0100
Received: (qmail 53126 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Dec 2009 16:41:29 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1260117689; bh=4HL9Rdvi9dKs5PfyA6HF0sVI0vPj59SoYzRyxsbp7t8=; tent-Type; VxqFFdeBSPa5Q=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  7z/+1T42pDA14=;
Message-ID: <717856.52680.qm@web112318.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: NfPM.cvjvhVCtxp2JfslJemh1x.L_ZzSk5xulzF01FIIFqpa03s43.mToecTKZGSixxQDuy9pw--
Received: from [41.219.231.95] by web112318.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 06 Dec 2009 08:41:29 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 08:41:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ABout Me... 
To: xxx@gmx.at
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-308520945-1260117689=:52680"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6bXxcrsrJm0v0EspSTn0KKvUma7YsOZFCzEBa6pzoU95cSqi7LeXyKdDxU4
P6UXRNFY7k7sHPy+k/Jb55x6zLZwXlSrkR1mIkgpCqLI0Zo8XyyfJMjmNs2ndyOnRBhrx5HrRAoL
NnzMA==V1;
X-GMX-UID: iewpeBp9PTRtOXN2QzEwqU0xc2tpZIvV
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2012 um 14:03 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Adam Sammy <peace4lv2009@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 07. Dezember 2009 um 01:29

zapparella schrieb on 07. Dezember 2009 um 01:00:

zapparella schrieb on 07. Dezember 2009 um 01:26:
I am back to Australia now

Seine Mail kommt allerdings aus Nigeria  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.219.231.95

Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.d
Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.219.231.95
% Note: this output has been filtered.
% Information related to '41.219.231.0 - 41.219.231.255'

inetnum:        41.219.231.0 - 41.219.231.255
netname:        ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr:          Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
admin-c:        NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-lower:      STARCOMMS-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255

person:         NAVNEET SINGH
address:        Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address:        Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
phone:          +234-1-804-1234
fax-no:         +234-1-811-0301
e-mail:         navneets@starcomms.com
nic-hdl:        NS4-AFRINIC

person:         Catalin Miclaus
address:        Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
phone:          +234-1-8041234
fax-no:         +234-1-8110301
e-mail:         catalin@starcomms.com
nic-hdl:        CM9-AFRINIC

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.231.95

Hostname:	dial-pool70.lg.starcomms.net
      ISP:	Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
      Organization:	Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
      Proxy:	Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:	Dial-up
      Blacklist: 1x

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2012 um 14:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema