Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alena <pupsyatinapups@yahoo.com> <stepfirst@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 1076 mal)

strong
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: SHA
Alena <pupsyatinapups@yahoo.com> <stepfirst@mail.ru>
22. November 2009 um 20:22

Hallo,
ich meine, sie heute vormittag gesehen zu haben, kann sie aber aktuell nicht mehr finden. 
Quelltext kann ich leider nicht mehr bieten, da ich die Originale inkl. Papierkorb schon vor Wochen gelöscht habe.

Zitat:
Alena/ Alenka

Mitglieds-Profil 
German Translation: 
Hallo dort ist mein Name Alena. Ich suche jemanden für eine Beziehung. Ich bin einfaches Mädchen mit großem Humor. Ich bin treu, und kann ein großer Freund sein. Ich schaue zu teilen und an zu jemandem zu geben, der und Wunsch funkelt, dass ich und sie verdienen. 
Original English:Hi, there, my name is Alena. I am seeking someone for a relationship. I'm simple girl with big sense of humor. I'm loyal, and can be a great friend. I am looking to share and to give to someone that sparkle and desire that i and they deserve. 

Familienstand:                  Single
Kinder:                  Nein
Wohnhaft in:                  Krasnodon, Luhansk, Ukraine
Nationalität:                  Ukraine
Aussehen:                  Sehr attraktiv
Köpergröße:                  168 cm (5 ft 6 in)
Köpergewicht:                  49 Kg (108 lb)
Haarfarbe:                  Blond
Augenfarbe:                  Grau
Ethnizität:                  Weiß
Religionszugehöigkeit:                  Christ-Orthodox
Sternzeichen:                  Zwillinge
Schulbildung:                  Abitur
Beruf:                  none
Sprachen:                  Ukrainian
Englisch-Kenntnisse:                  Etwas
Russisch-Kenntnisse                  Fließend
Raucher/in:                  Nein
Alkohol-Trinker/in:                  Nein
Bereit, umzuziehen:                  Bereit, in ein anderes Land umzuziehen
Zuletzt eingeloggt:                  

Partner-Beschreibung German Translation: 
Ich suche ein jemand, der intelligent und klug ist. Eine Person, die sich von mir sorgen kann, hört mir zu, und kann viele Dinge mit mir diskutieren. 
Original English:I am looking for a someone who is intelligent and smart. A person that can care of me, listen to me, and can discuss many things with me. 
Ich suche:      Male       
im Alter von:      30-55       
für:      Brieffreundschaft Freundschaft Liebesbeziehung Heirat

Von: "Alena" <pupsyatinapups@yahoo.com>
Gesendet: 22.09.09 10:37:04An: xxx@web.de
Betreff: Alena from RE!Hello, my friend, xxx!

Thank you that you paid your attention on a simple girl like me. Ihope,that our correspondence never finished. I have never believe indating sites, but I had a hope that on this site I will meet you, medear, dear friend.Of course, I should tell you about me and my life.My name is Alena. I was born in small city Krasnodon, Ukraine. I'm 27years old. My birthday on May 26, 1982. I have very friendly family.It is my mother, father, two young sisters and hamster ( Pashtet Smiley).My mothers name is Nataliya and my fathers name is Petr. All life theylived very friendly with a lot of love and passion. And I make wish tohave similar my own family. Two my sisters are younger then me. One ofthem is 15 and other is 13 years old. Their names is Maria andKseniya. They have a problem age and I worry about their life, I hopeyou understand me?But I have my own life when I must take a decision and answer foreoneself. Of course you have a question, why this young girl decide togo to dating site and look for a foreign man. And I answer to you withall my frankness. I met some men earlier, but I felt that they weren'tmy on destiny. And I try to find my dream man on Internet.I hope, that will not be a problem that I don't know English. Atschool where I studied were just Ukrainian and Russian language. Butnow I understand that it is very important to know English. Especiallywhen I meet you. Now I use translation agency for help communicationwith you on English language. Hope you support me in my decision.I think that you know a little about me now. And I hope that you willtell me about your life, hobby and close people in your next letter tome. I'm very interested in you and want to now you better.I will wait for you reply with all my tenderness.Alena.

Betreff:       For my dear
Von:       Alena <pupsyatinapups@yahoo.com>             

23.09.09 15:28 

Hi, my sweetheart xxx!
Thank you for your letter and your warm words. Yesterday I lied in mybed and thought about you. You know, my heart getting more hot andbeating faster when I met you in my life.Thank you for your photo, I like it very much!I see that you serious about me and now we getting closer to each other.Now I may tell you all about me. At first I want to say you that Imet a lot of people who not truthful, but I stay with open-hearted topeople and wait the same from them. I believe that one day all peopleunderstand that the world is guided by truth and love.I like swimming, to play in sport games. Often I go to the gum in myuniversity. I love dancing very much. I don't want seem boaster, but Idancing very good.Now I study at agriculture university and leave in dormitoryaccommodation. I can't live with my family now, because my universityis situated in other city, but I try to visit my family aspossibly frequently. This students life not for me, because I want tomake family with right and lovers man, but I want to receive a goodeducation. Sometimes we have a small holiday with my classmates. Andthey very good guys, friendly and lively. Maybe you will ask me why Istay be studied at 27 years old. After school I couldn't enter theuniversity, because my parents couldn't pay for my education. And Iwent to the work for earn money for my studies. I worked in homedelivery newspapers. Thereby I earned some money for my education.I have a few friends whom I love and really proud them. I don'tunderstand such people who say about friendship after few day afterdating. I think that any relationships are tested by time andwillingness to help. Say, are you agree with me?It is early morning in my country and I should go to university.Hope, my letter will be interesting for you. I wish you good time andsend you my favorite photo only for you.Kiss you, my friend, and take care.Alena.

Hello, my honey xxx!                                      
Thank you for your letter, it was really nice to receive it, because Iwas waiting for news from you. I feel myself excellent, because I metgood man as you.It is strange, but I feel some thing incredible after meeting withyou. All my thoughts are full dream about you and our furtherrelationships. This is strange, because I just recently knew you. Idon't know how this explain, maybe I believe you? I think you arereally my destiny. Do you believe in destiny?I want that you understand, I'm not for fun or some thing else likethat. I want to love and to be loved. Of course, anybody dream aboutthis, but they keep this feelings for some time, not for all life. Howdo you thing, is it possible to keep love all life? I'm sure, that it isvery easy! Just a few rules: never cheating, concern for the good ofeach others and understanding. Understanding is very important inrelationships, everybody have themselves shortcomings and it is normalfor usual person. So, I want to build supreme family and I will makemy wishes come true.A few days ago I started my studying and now I should make my homework. It is not easy, I must study and to receive good education.I'msingle-minded person and I always strive my goal.As you know I live in dormitory accommodation and in my room live twogirls. Today one more girl joined us. Thereby four of us livetogether.My, dear, dear friend, I hope my letter not scared you? I reallybelive that will be good relationships between us. And I'm waiting foryour soon reply.Your Alena.

Gesendet: 28.09.09 11:10:51
An: xxx@web.de
Betreff: The Bureau of Translations "Step"

Dear Sir,We are sorry that we disturb you and take your time. We are the Bureauof translations "Step". As you know lady Alena used service ourcompany for translation letter to you into English language. Yesterdaylady Alena came in our office and sad that she can't pay for this service.But she asked to inform you about her problem. She stay interested in you.If you are interested in continuation of your correspondence, you maywrite to our e-mail address: stepfirst@mail.ru and we will send you allnecessary information, which you need to pay for the translation.Thank you for your time, best regards,The Administration of the Bureau of Translations " Step ".

Zitat:
Hello Step,
with astomishment I read your mail.
You are much more credible if you use not the adress of Lady Alena.
How can I get sure that she is not a fake of you?

Gesendet: 28.09.09 13:35:19
Betreff: From Alena

Hi, xxx!You promised to write me, and I was waiting for your mail, but thereis no any news from you GriesgrämigHope that you'll send me a letter soon.Take care,Alena.

Dear Sir,

We are sorry that we disturb you and take your time. We are the Bureau
of translations "Step". As you know lady Alena used service our
company for translation letter to you into English language. Yesterday
lady Alena came in our office and sad that she can't pay for this service.
But she asked to inform you about her problem. She stay interested in you.
If you are interested in continuation of your correspondence, you may
write to our e-mail address: stepfirst@mail.ru and we will send you all
necessary information, which you need to pay for the translation.

Thank you for your time, best regards,

Von: "Step" <stepfirst@mail.ru>
Gesendet: 29.09.09 09:00:07
Betreff: The Bureau of Translations "Step"

Dear sir,We are administration Of the Bureau Of translation " Step ".And we are legal agency and work with serious people a lot of time. As youknow lady Alena used service of our company for communication withyou and she stay very interested in you. If you want some evident, weready answer in all your questions.Thank you for your time,The Administration of the Bureau of Translations " Step ".

Von: "Step First" <stepfirst@mail.ru>
Gesendet: 30.09.09 08:14:59
An: https://freemail.web.de/ ;
Betreff: The Bureau of Translations " Step ".

Dear sir,
Thank you for your time and your wish help your lady Alena.
Alena was very happy when we told her that you want to continue
the correspondence. Because lady Alena is very interested in
you.
Here we are sending our price-list:
-the cost of 1 letter is 5$USA ( translations -4$ and access to
Internet and printing -1$). If you want to get a photo of your Lady,
the scanning of the photo will cost 2$USA.
We also can propose you such service as unlimited letters. With the
help of this service you can save your money. The prices of this service
are the following:
- if you want to use this service during 1 month it will cost $150
-if you want to use this service during 2 months it will cost $270
If you are interested in our services and ready to help your Lady
Alena, you can send money through Western Union or Money Gram on the
name of our manager. Here is the information you need:
post code: 94400
city: Krasnodon
receiver (our manager): Alena Vernikova .
After transferring money you should give us the following information:
1)the control number of the transfer;
2)the sum of money;
3)your full name and the country you live.

If you want to use your credit card, you can wire your money on line.
Then you should visit web site www.westernunion.com or
www.moneygram.com and during 15 minutes the necessary sum of money
will be send from your credit card.
If you have some question, you can ask us, and we will be glad to
answer on all your questions.
Best regards,
The Bureau of Translations " Step ".

Das ist leider alles was ich noch habe, vielleicht hilft es noch jemandem. 
Sollte ich irgendwelche Namen oder was auch immer übersehen haben und es fällt euch auf, bitte entfernen.
Bitte nicht böse sein, wenn schon wieder was danebengeht. 
Ich nehme einen Computer komplett auseinander und schraube ihn wieder zusammen, aber mit Software hab ich es nicht so.
Danke und Gruß
strong
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. August 2021 um 10:11 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Alena <pupsyatinapups@yahoo.com> <stepfirst@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 16. Januar 2010 um 14:10