Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nicolas Stanley <nicostan123@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 3646 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Nicolas Stanley <nicostan123@yahoo.co.uk>
20. November 2009 um 15:53

Wieder ein Kontakt von Tagged - auch er kann nicht halten, was er verspricht  Smiley
Zwei Porträt-Bilder sind von seinem Profil, die anderen beiden habe ich mit seiner Email bekommen.

Nicolas S 
Last Active: 9 hours ago
Profile Views: 85 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Searching for true love

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Add your favorite music types and artists...
Movies: Add your favorite movies and actors...
TV: Add your favorite TV shows...
Books: Add your favorite books and authors...
Sports: Golf and Tennis
Interests: I am looking for a woman who also loves nature and values the simple things in live. You must like boats.Ideal relationship doesn't exist and won't never be. It can work only balanced unity of two people, for which love means same thing as every breath, or second half, and love me and my daughter.
Dreams: I’m seeking for a serious relation. I would ultimately like to meet someone and get off this site to settle down. Want to have someone who's equally willing to give and to receive. Who is a romantic person, warm, affectionate, fun and out going. Hope in the near future I can meet this special life partner to start a family.
Best Features: Don't be shy...
About Me: Am ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going man with lots of joy, love and happiness to offer to my true love and mrs right. I'm very passionate and emotional in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, hence i make sure that i keep fit so i dont get a pot belly. I have always believed in a healthy relationship though i have not had one in a long time, It is important to be passionate, romantic, caring, with lots of laughter to keep the body and soul going smoothly. I have strong family values and morals.

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Mittwoch, 11. November 2009 17:17:17
Subject:Hi Beautiful

I never believed there are angels like you on this site until i came across your profile, you are such a beautiful angel,your lovely smile is wonderful. Let me not be carried away by your beauty, I must tell you the truth you among the wonders of Gods beauty. I am sorry, i ought to introduce my self, my name are Nicolas Stanley, address me as Nico, i prefer that. I live in Manchester i was born in Greece and raised up here in the UK. I am a successful business man and a sculptor. You have a very interesting profile. Can we communicate and see where this takes us to?, the reason why I'm saying all this is just because, i will really like to know you more better. I’m new here and am hoping you could say hi and let’s see what fate has for us, do you believe in Faith? Why don`t you tell me a little about yourself, you know a journey of a thousand miles always begins with a step really wish to get to know you and start correspondence with you to see what we can make out of this.

Please send your reply directly to my email as i do not open this site always due to my job and tight schedule(nicostan123@yahoo.co.uk)

Thanks,

Nico

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. November 2009 um 00:15 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Nicolas Stanley <nicostan123@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 20. November 2009 um 15:57

Und hier ist nun seine Email an mich.

Zitat:

Von: Nicolas Stanley <nicostan123@yahoo.co.uk> 
An: xxx@gmx.de 
Kopie:   
Betreff: Thanks for writing me from afar 
Datum: 18.11.2009 17:11:07 

Hello Beautiful xxx,

Thanks for writing me from afar, I'm very happy to read back from you to tell me little about yourself which was very interesting,I believe anyone on line has a reason to be there, i recently joined Tagged.com and i believe i have find my heart desire because your profile suit my needs too, your name is really a unique kind and i must say you are unique as well. 

My name is Nicolas Stanley you can call me Nico, If you ask me my reason I will state that am on line to search for my own true bride and love, before i start writing you about myself I will want you to feel free to ask me any question after reading, tell me if there is anything you don't understand, i am 45years old, divorced 5 years ago and have a daughter Elizabeth who's just 10years old we leave here in Manchester (UK) but I am Greek.

I am a very simple man and i am a sculpture by profession whenever i am not having business outside the country my daily routine is very simple. I wake up in the morning take my bath; brush my mouth get my daughter ready for school and rush to the gym for about 35 minute then get ready for my personal business. I open up the gallery around 8:30 every morning Monday - Friday and work till noon; i leave the gallery for my assistant in the Afternoon around 12:50pm for Lunch. Come back around 1:30Pm and continue working. I close from there around 5pm in the evening.

That is how my routine is from Mondays till Friday. I either play golf on Fridays or long tennis after work with some couple of costumers who like that too. I have been divorced for 5years now I do not have much friends at all rather i am a man on my own, i made this decision After what my best friend did to me by having an affair with my Ex after 2weeks of divorce and was told they both planed the crook so that they can have 50% of my entire wealth. I decided that I stay away from friends.

I don’t bring them too close to me. Friends are really important but i just decided that i have to be on my own so that i can figure where my problem is really coming from. My favorite color is Blue, the Sky is Blue to be precise.

Attached in this mail is my photo along side with my daughter i do hope you like them, Please send me more of your photos hope to read back from you soon.

Much love and blessing, Have a blissful and a wonderful day.

Nico. 

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <nicostan123@yahoo.co.uk>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 18 Nov 2009 16:11:07 -0000
Received: from web24917.mail.ird.yahoo.com (HELO web24917.mail.ird.yahoo.com) [212.82.110.162]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx068) with SMTP; 18 Nov 2009 17:11:07 +0100
Received: (qmail 95036 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Nov 2009 16:11:07 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1258560667; bh=aG9L7U5pqekO17c4eMWRkidfOUmJ9Z+DK7jPrczIm3o=; tent-Type; I3PLr+e1BquY4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  tent-Type;
  StlggL8dyy7+M=;
Message-ID: <529835.93610.qm@web24917.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 26ap4GphY4KKk9K1q75hVA--
Received: from [78.135.0.44] by web24917.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:11:07 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:11:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Thanks for writing me from afar
To: xxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1977973573-1258560667=:93610"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnetdm6+jp8LGPxQjTA5kFyVhx4i9dm8gtEcziC
yoNz9ye38VygtipsXh6z+ouVI/cKorj8x3MjneMoLkx2i5QYPQiL9M+V9t7WPdPggvoi8Afc7xtX
xm9rA==V1;
X-GMX-UID: qyQyevUbYmYT+JKp53Q3YlVKWkZTQRTC

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 20. November 2009 um 16:00

sister-act schrieb on 20. November 2009 um 15:53:

Seine Mail kommt aus der Türkei  Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  78.135.0.44
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Antwort des Whois-Servers whois.ripe.net:

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: This output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '78.135.0.0 - 78.135.127.255'

inetnum:        78.135.0.0 - 78.135.127.255
netname:        TR-EXTEND-20070628
descr:          Extend Enterprises Limited
org:            ORG-EEL4-RIPE
admin-c:        GIN9-RIPE
tech-c:         GIN9-RIPE
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      GIN9-MNT-RIPE
mnt-domains:    GIN9-MNT-RIPE
mnt-routes:     GIN9-MNT-RIPE
source:         RIPE # Filtered

organisation:   ORG-EEL4-RIPE
org-name:       Extend Enterprises Limited
org-type:       LIR
address:        Extend Enterprises LTD.
                Ilya Grishaev
                Askonak 2 Apt D9 Sht Ecvet Yusuf
                Lefkosa Mersin 10
                Turkey
phone:          +903924442992
fax-no:         +903922256017
e-mail:         igrishaev@extendbroadband.com
admin-c:        GIN9-RIPE
mnt-ref:        RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

person:         Ilya N Grishaev
address:        Ilya N Grishaev
                636036, Seversk,
                Tomsk reg., Russia
phone:          +7 3823 998118
phone:          +7 3822 600620
e-mail:         ginsoft@mail.ru
nic-hdl:        GIN9-RIPE
mnt-by:         GIN9-MNT-RIPE

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname: 78-135-0-44.extendbroadband.com
ISP: Extend Enterprises Limited
Organization: Extend Enterprises Limited
Proxy: None detected
Type: Cable/DSL
Blacklist: 3x

State/Region: 34
City: Istanbul

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 24. November 2009 um 21:51

Smiley Noch einmal eine Mail, die im Anhang noch Bilder hatte  Smiley  

Blackbox Zitat:
Von: Nicolas Stanley <nicostan123@yahoo.co.uk> 
An: xxx@gmx.de 
Kopie:  
Betreff: YOU ARE MY SPECIAL ADORABLE ANGEL............. 
Datum: 22.11.2009 22:41:13 

Hello my adorable xxx,

I am so excited to hear from you,I am on my break period at the office and i decided to check on my mail, behold I found your email waiting for me, thanks for confiding in me and letting me know much about yourself even if we hardly know each other, that means you are a very nice person from what I have notice for this few time, well I pray that this relationship we are about to start leads us to our primary goal as husband and wife, because that is the major reason I visited this dating site, so that I can find my lost rib, honestly my adorable angel I am really surprise about the courage you have on me, I am so happy I found someone very special like you, you knows the worth of finding a serious relationship, my darling you indeed made my day I have to be honest. Let me inform you that I am ready to devote all necessary effort and commitment towards the success of this relationship, because I can discover some epitome of a nice lady from you. You where looking more beautiful,charming,attractive and charming on your picture, i will take it to my gallery company for enlargement and framing tomorrow.

My daughter Elizabeth I am so proud of her because she is my everything, I never wanted to go into relationship again but she is really on my neck saying she needs someone to be calling mum and above all she feel neglected whenever she feel her mum impart because ever since I divorce her mum she have never set her eyes again on her, because she lives in United State at present and that is her home town. Custody was granted to me alone based on situations surrounding the divorce. I always feel sad whenever she complain about mum issues, I decided to seek advice from my cousin on how I will get someone really special and someone to spend the rest of my life with because it is really difficult to live all alone without a companion, that was how I was introduce to this site that I can meet someone really nice and humble here, I am really impress that there are real women like you on this dating site because I never thought as much.

I specialize in the following area, Plumbing & Heating Systems, Flooring, Tiling, Plastering, Bathroom & Kitchen Installation, Extensions & Conversions, Carpentry, Electrics, Painting & Decorating, Interior & Exterior Renovations  and I serve as the field manager to a construction company in Manchester (Imperial UK Building Services Company) located in 28 Grove Park, Manchester, more so I am the C.E.O of chabeli Art and Craft Gallery which was established in February 2 2007 as a remarkable day because that day was my daughter's birthday.

Am a Christian and a God fearing type as that, the last time I visited Greece was 1998, I have a lot to say about myself but few are to be mention which are as follows, Am ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going man with lots of joy, love and happiness to offer to my true love and Mrs. right. I'm very passionate and emotional in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right; hence I make sure that I keep fit so I don’t get a pot belly.  I have always believed in a healthy relationship though I have not had one in a long time, It is important to be passionate, romantic, caring, with lots of laughter to keep the body and soul going smoothly. I have strong family values and morals my daughter is the most precious and only family I have now, the best thing that has ever happened to me!

I like the outdoors with my daughter and the weekend is always a special time for I and my daughter, past 5 years raising my daughter Elizabeth all alone, dear I am not here to mess up with your love and heart should in case we have a relationship, am a serious minded man, and I want to assure you that if all goes positive for us, I will like to meet you someday so we can see what kind of chemistry we have together, I want to let you know that am looking for a long term relationship with the right woman, and I hope I don’t get to look any further because I believe that there something special about you, I will love to stop here because my break is all most over, you will find I and Elizabeth pictures above the mail,  hope you will like them extend my sincere greetings to your family.... waiting to hear from you soon.

Cheers my adorable angel, have a wonderful weekend, good night and sweet dream.

Much love, care and blessing.

Nico.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <nicostan123@yahoo.co.uk>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 22 Nov 2009 21:41:14 -0000
Received: from web24903.mail.ird.yahoo.com (HELO web24903.mail.ird.yahoo.com) [212.82.110.134]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx082) with SMTP; 22 Nov 2009 22:41:14 +0100
Received: (qmail 91740 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Nov 2009 21:41:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1258926074; bh=dM36XEzCubwlkiUq00u1sd6p1N70vRZWArcC8nbgVNw=; tent-Type; iodNbsubwlo+g=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  tent-Type;
  lsZ88nBi3bHxM=;
Message-ID: <41573.90194.qm@web24903.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: HT7uAvsx
Received: from [78.135.0.44] by web24903.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:41:13 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:41:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: YOU ARE MY SPECIAL ADORABLE ANGEL.............
To: xxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-312554756-1258926073=:90194"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p63bQ0ghhzwN9jXOmLc9uDFn3FtuRpoKlMzkUwGH5XLFcoKUF4Q4iQ/nnuge
7fDQQyFLZWLOq1BMfsGyREoPPv/tSu5LGm3rUU43jZPit96UzjE6C5lu0tnrGgcOkMFdI+FhqK5A
3ELSQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: zZc/etwkYmYT+JKp53Q3MMRKWkZTQVTZ

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. November 2009 um 00:15 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert