Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Christopher Walton <handsomechris48@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1505 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Christopher Walton <handsomechris48@yahoo.com>
20. November 2009 um 14:30

Dieser - schon wieder alleinerziehende - Vater hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben.  hä?
Gibt es denn keine Single-Männer mehr auf dieser Welt??  Smiley
Das Bild im schwarzen Anzug ist von seinem Profil auf Tagged und die anderen habe ich mit seiner Email bekommen.

Christopher W 
Last Active: 19 hours ago
Profile Views: 1209 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: LOOKING FOR THE WOMAN OF MY DREAM

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Freitag, 6. November 2009 01:33:52
Subject:Hello how are you am ...

Hello how are you am Christopher Walton......i got here and i saw your profile and it was filled with a perfection and i was curious to know more about you.....well let me tell abit about myself, am a Man of substance and quality. I have a zest for living and strong sense of fun and adventure as well as a level of comfort of who I am and what I've become. I love this thing called wisdom...wish it came earlier in the game of life...but hey, it came, so I hold on tight! I have been through a lot of hard times in life and learn alot really though with life but thank God for where I am in life today and I think there is still one thing missing and that is a loving Woman to share my world with... hit me back if you are that Woman at my private id handsomechris48@yahoo.com and tell me more about yourself. once again here is my email address handsomechris48@yahoo.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2009 um 17:58 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Christopher Walton <handsomechris48@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. November 2009 um 14:45

Und hier seine Email. Der Mailtext ist mit verschiedenen Textpassagen mehrfach im Internet zu finden - weitere Profile und Scameinträge in anderen Foren.

Googlelink Smiley

Bei uns hier im Forum ist der Text auch bekannt, und zwar in Antwort # 1 unter:

John K Ford <johnkfordbmw@yahoo.com> <johnkfordbmw123@live.com>Smiley

Er sollte mal den Standardtext seiner Mail überarbeiten! Lt. angegebenen Geb.-Datum im Oktober muss er jetzt im November schon 49 Jahre alt sein  Zwinkernd
Ausserdem behauptet er, dass seine Bilder ca. 2 Monate alte wären. Schon wieder gelogen...denn wie man auf dem einen Bild sieht, sind sie vom Januar 2007 - also mehr als 2 Jahre, fast schon 3 Jahre alt.

Zitat:

Von: christopher walton <handsomechris48@yahoo.com> 
An: nluxury08@inbox.ru Keine Ahnung woher diese Email Addy kommt!!  Schockiert/Erstaunt
Kopie:  
Betreff: NICE TO READ FROM YOU ON TAGGED 
Datum: 18.11.2009 16:45:23 

Hello dear,
How are you and thanks for the mail,well my name is Christopher Walton,am 48yrs old,i was born on October 4th  1960 and am also single,I am an architect but now am setting up a new business on fabrics and textiles, Am a widower and i have one son  but would love to have more kids someday ,i stay in Orange Park Florida in the United states.....I have been married before but my wife passed away in auto car accidents 16 months ago and since then have been single again and looking for the right Woman as my best friend......i love to play golf and some field games too,camping,writing and watch sporting games, swimming, walking, dancing and a whole lot other things to make me busy and don't make   me  feel  lonely. I have been a good traveler   on  business  and  pleasure i  have   traveled  all  over  Europe  and  other  continent  in the  world .My picture is as recent as 2months  old,i am new to this online dating thing.....I am in fact hoping to find happiness via Good  Relationship! But it's good you're looking for friendship and something intimacy  with someone  nice  and   honest.A serious  relationship  based on  trust  and  honesty   am   seeking  for , since I think if a man and woman don't have friendship, the rest of it just won't work.

I am looking for an attractive minded Woman who loves music and sports as much as I do! I guess the best way to describe myself is that I'm a nice Man who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only in what a woman look like but his heart play the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with the right woman.But am not interested in playing  games.I'm not afraid of getting  along with a family man, who thinks it's more important to come home and spend quality time with his family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs.I enjoy traveling..... it nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world.I have traveled all over the world and states based  on  business  and  pleasure ...Bedroom aerobics are great,and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips and   lips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. i believed in friendship  so much cos to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship,I have an Australia Heritage......I grew up in Western path of Australia in a city called Perth ... how long have you been seeking online ?What  has  been your experience and what are the qualities  a Man need to posses really to you ?I am a simple person and I try to never ask anything of anyone, I will just try to do it myself.I have had to take care of myself for a very long time now. I do the best I can with what I have and just keep trying harder to do better. I try to never give up no matter how bad a problem may be.
Hope this Tells more about me ??  you can   ask  me  any  question??Hope to hear from you soonest,and hope you like the one i sent with this mail..... Stay safe

Chris........

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <handsomechris48@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 18 Nov 2009 15:45:25 -0000
Received: from n16.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (HELO n16.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) [68.142.206.43]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx109) with SMTP; 18 Nov 2009 16:45:25 +0100
Received: from [68.142.194.243] by n16.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Nov 2009 15:45:24 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.246] by t1.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Nov 2009 15:45:24 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp407.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Nov 2009 15:45:24 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 677368.30995.bm@omp407.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 45255 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Nov 2009 15:45:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1258559124; bh=Y5EwVySAHvJSIZjSEuMa+FSWEQqBU0RP331CWk98lTc=; tent-Type; xHAm5p+7jOA1o=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  cCA4Ron+zmsQw=;
Message-ID: <27733.44578.qm@web111605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: RtbTR_8OBHoE.DvP5.ZZYLGFncsH7JcvqRsQE9WSaaahIIngolVm04YPe9c-
Received: from [41.220.75.3] by web111605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:45:23 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:45:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: NICE TO READ FROM YOU ON TAGGED
To: nluxury08@inbox.ru
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1146971466-1258559123=:44578"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p63bQ0ghhzwN3zmYgPgIhkTMGEsl/FOCFUUhvtcLjS/u/0EZclZlXqXasL9c
yoJd6xMstGlKJeaAGaf8EEzGEyNulzKKB2hgAqH71x/TrgmnOM6kxUslNbFiH7Vjt8YnfVI2qExj
6PTXFiZV4mAUnKYV1;
X-GMX-UID: pGwxI0YJZDI5icqt+GU24WFxemhmY8Ep

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2009 um 14:49 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Christopher Walton <handsomechris48@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 20. November 2009 um 14:53

sister-act schrieb on 20. November 2009 um 14:30:

sister-act schrieb on 20. November 2009 um 14:45:
i stay in Orange Park Florida 

Seine Mail kommt weder aus NY noch aus FL, sondern aus Nigeria  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.220.75.3
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.220.75.3
% Note: this output has been filtered.
% Information related to '41.220.75.0 - 41.220.75.255'

inetnum:        41.220.75.0 - 41.220.75.255
netname:        MTNNG-0001-MDSN01-OJT
descr:          IP Block Assigned for Mobile Data Services Network at Ojota
admin-c:        HM10-AFRINIC
tech-c:         HM10-AFRINIC
org:            ORG-MN1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         MTNNIGERA1-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.220.64.0 - 41.220.79.255

organisation:   ORG-MN1-AFRINIC
org-name:       MTN Nigeria
org-type:       LIR
address:        Golden Plaza,
address:        Falomo Roundabout,
address:        Ikoyi
address:        Lagos

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.220.75.3

Hostname: mtnngprs.com
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: MTN Nigeria
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
Type: Unknown
Blacklist: 7x

State/Region: 05
City: Lagos

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema