Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Svetlana <svetlanagil@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2653 mal)

herby001
Ex-Mitglied

Svetlana <svetlanagil@yahoo.com>
10. November 2009 um 16:02

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Der 1. Brief

Hello. Thank you very much for writing me … it means, that you are interested in me and very pleasantly for me …
I have to tell, that I bought a computer one month ago and I am not good in this and in internet. But I know, that the most interesting thing in internet is communication with interesting people from different places of this wonderful earth ….Do you agree? 
I think, that people should give Nobel Prize to the person, who invent Internet. It is so amazing …
The most popular in internet is international dating, contacts with people oa other countries, difeerent cultures … and I decided to try ….
May be you will ask - why is international dating? I will replay you with pleasure … 
Because I am from Russia … my city? I will tell you about my city in other letter, if you will tell me about yours …
I was searching American (european) man and choosea you, because Russian man is not so interesting, so wise, gallant, not so honest, as other man … may be this is because we had communism, which broke all our culture.
Certainly, American and European man can be not so nice, but I hope, that you are not? 
I am kind and sympathy women and I am ready everytime to help to the people, who need this … Certainly, I want so much to meet the person, who has also good and clean heart, who will value love, respect and trust to women …
I think, that the most important thing between man and women is trusting … it demands time and power, it is very easy to brake trusting, bit very difficalt to make again …
Unfortunately, here are not men, who can love value women’s love … only cynics, who searches sex only for one night … they are unbearable, when they are drunk, because they can start to stick to the women, hit her and even kids …
Even teetotalers do not have respect here to the women. They use much abusive words, what I do not like and it is so unpleasantly to hear …
I want to be with good-oriented man, who can care about me and protect from people as in my city ….
You should write me without mistakes to understand me you well … if you understand me not very well, please, forgive me … I also will try to write you without mistakes … ok?
I think, that I wrote already much, if you are not tired to read, I will continue …
I have removed the profile with Russianeuro, to that-that I do not wish to choose men. I liked your profile and I think that all will be good
My name is Svetlana... I am 34 years old … I am 172 cm and 62 kg. I was born on November, 26th …
I work as seller in big supermarket. I sell toys, they can be 2-3cm, but some of them is taller, than you. They can dance, sing, talk, move and go …
Certainly, if you are not crazy, you understand, that they have mechanism and that’s why they can do this ….
My work is very interesting … it is so big happiness, when you see how childs love this toys and they start to be more kind … it is very important …
I am lonely, I live in flat. I rent. My parents live in 30 km from me … sometimes I spend my weekends with them there …
I have never been married …
Every morning I make different exercises, I like to run …
I think, that I have everything, but I do not have love … I really feel myself lonely … I do not have person, with whom I can be happy … and I decided to find love in internet …
I would want, that you will answer to my questions., what do you want in a women. What is your demands to the women?
What do you like in a women? 
I will wait your letters.
I hope, that you will replay soon and I will get your answers … 
Thank you very much for interest of my person, and I hope very much, that you like my letter ….i tried with all my might 

Der 2. Brief

Good morning or evening? 
, I am glad to get your letter.
Do you know time difference between us? I think, that it Is not much …
You answered me, it means, that I am interesting for you? Internet dating really works.
My mood is very excellent now, do you know the reason? I think, that yes. If you still did not guess - because of your kind letter …
I am glad and I am happy to know about you and to tell about myself. I am glad, that we can talk to know each other better …
I have much questions to you, but I will not ask this suddenly, because may be you do not have much time to answer to them. 
I will answer to all yours with pleasure. If I will not answer to them, please, do not be upset to me, simply answer me again with other words … may be I simply can understand this not correctly … ok?
I want to meet the person, who also as me want to be happy, and to present him this happiness …
It is so difficalt to live alone. It is so nice, when you are with person, from whom you feel love, passion, kisses, support …
Do you agree with me?
I like to do massage, to cook, it is so big enjoyment for me to invent different foods. Also I like to make photos of my life … my girlfriend help me to do them. She is good photographer. We are always together, she is very close for me person, whom I can tell everything and take good advices … her name is Ekaterina
I like water, lakes and rivers. I enjoy, when cold wind blow on us. Do you like to swim? Fishing?
I tried one’s, but I could not catch anything. 
I like to joke and I have sense of humor. But sometimes I think we need to be serious. Do you agree?
What is the most important thing for you? Work? Love? Sweetheart? Entertainment? Resting?
Already 3 years I am single. I did not have any relation and man all this time. Now I want and I am ready to meet new love … because I am alive and want to be happy. If you are not ready for serious relationship, it will be better, if you will stop to write me.
But if you want to know me better, I will be happy to correspondence with so nice man as you . I want so much to believe you, my heart tells me, that you are very kind person.
In the future we can speak on the phone.
I will be economical to phone-card and will call you from post office. I want to hear you very much!!!
Or you can call me on a mobile phone. I will write you number when I will feel, that we really should talk.

If I will not write you at the weekends, please, do not worry, I wirk 6 days in week, exception is only Sunday. But in Sundays I go to my parents, I already told you about this, they live in 30 from me. 
I want to be with man, who will give me care …
I will meet meet every day with together with love, tenderness and passion and we will enjoy of our love.
I dreamt to be sweetheart and to love only one man and to be faithful to him.
The most important - to be with lovely man. And everything else will come to us with feelings. I think so. Do you agree with me?
I like you, and it is so pleasantly for me to get your letters. I already miss your letters, where are them? I hope to get your letters soon.

Fast die gleichen Texte findet man per google
(kommt nach den Bildern)
http://ww.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f4167.shtml
und noch einmal hier
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20946

Die erste Mitteilung war

I ` d love to know if there is something in me for you that could stop your search … If I am that woman for you so I will spend each moment to cherish and support your life on this Earth. I have endless ocean of love to give still unspent. My name is Svetlana. I live in Russia. my email is abc@xyz.ab I will remove my profile today. because I do not want to choose men from 1000. I want only serious relations! I wait yo luк дetter and photos sveta

auch das lässt sich mit google finden
"I ` d love to know if there is something in me for you that could stop your search"
http://www.google.de/#hl=de&q=%22I+%60+d+love+to+know+if+there+is+something+in+m...

Ich denke dass man davon ausgehen kann das es sich um scam handelt.
Ich bin aber ganz neu auch hier im Forum und vlt. kann mir jemand 
weiterhelfen was ich tun kann, soll oder muss
Danke im Voraus
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. November 2010 um 20:52 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10149 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Svetlana <svetlanagil@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 10. November 2009 um 16:23

Zitat:
Ich bin aber ganz neu auch hier im Forum und vlt. kann mir jemand weiterhelfen was ich tun kann, soll oder mus

Smiley

und

Smiley

Immer zu den Briefen den Header mit posten. Wenn du Foto´s hast, her damit.

Der Brief alleine bringt uns nicht viel, auch wenn er wo anders zu finden ist. Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. November 2010 um 16:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

herby001
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 10. November 2009 um 17:30

Das müsste sich um den Header handeln
Fotos habe ich auch jede Menge
Ich sage schon mal Danke 

Spoiler für MailHeader:
Return-Path: <svetlanagil@yahoo.com>
Envelope-To: @oleco.net
received: from smtp101.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com ([69.147.102.64])      by cn03.oleco.net with smtp (Exim 4.69)      (envelope-from <svetlanagil@yahoo.com>)      id 1N7YXm-000JdQ-35      for 
@oleco.net; Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:00:59 +0100
received: (qmail 93128 invoked from network); 9 Nov 2009 18:00:44 -0000
received: from  (svetlanagil@188.187.179.158 with plain)        by smtp101.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 09 Nov 2009 09:59:57 -0800 PST
Domainkey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  tent-Type;  bQjrcvXLg0LPU=  ;
X-Yahoo-Smtp: MIE_JmuswBBjHbgj6R1DbOqcsf0wBjD.
X-Ymail-Osg: AfK4Uq3DfgFfIj3hnwWo7Vsc94vAEpxkaV79ENcyv0vEJXtaxQ.FBG.1
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:53:06 -0800
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: svetlana <svetlanagil@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-Id: <83968580.20091109095306@yahoo.com>
To: < @oleco.net>
In-Reply-To: <51490.1257688499@oleco.net>
References: <51490.1257688499@oleco.net>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------778910430A87A62"
X-Spam-Score: 6.3
X-Spam-Report: -0.0 DKIM_VERIFIED          Domain Keys Identified Mail: signature passes      verification      0.0 DKIM_SIGNED            Domain Keys Identified Mail: message has a signature      2.0 BAYES_80               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 80 to 95%      [score: 0.8783]      3.3 SARE_HEAD_BAT_WEB      Webmail message ID, but The Bat! X-Mailer      0.0 NO_RDNS2               Sending MTA has no reverse DNS      0.9 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
Subject: {SPAM} Re: The second part of the 2. Letter from

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. November 2010 um 17:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #3 - 10. November 2009 um 17:45

Mail kommt aus dem Scammer-Paradies Yoshkar-Ola

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  188.187.179.158
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  188.187.179.158

% Information related to '188.187.176.0 - 188.187.183.255'

inetnum:        188.187.176.0 - 188.187.183.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
descr:          CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
descr:          PPPoE individual customers
admin-c:        ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:         ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:         RAID-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered
remarks:        INFRA-AW

Date-Zeile wurde von Yahoo gesetzt.

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:53:06 -0800
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional

Die Bilder von der Tussi sind im Forum schon bekannt.

Aber erstmal an die Öffentlichkeit.

@ herby001

Ich werde die Bilder mal suchen und wenn du dann noch andere hast, dann bitte posten. 
Doppelte Bilder brauchst du nimmer posten. Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. November 2010 um 17:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

herby001
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 10. November 2009 um 18:04

Hier noch Bilder von Svetlana (heiß die überhaupt so)

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. November 2010 um 17:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #5 - 19. November 2009 um 06:19

Zitat:
heiß die überhaupt so

Nö. Real heißt sie Olga (siehe Starttread)
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. November 2010 um 17:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema