Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Vivian <vivian_sky1@yahoo.com> <cust-dept-management@mybestmail.com> <oliverleeds@mail.org> (Gelesen: 3816 mal)

tommy
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Sverige

Standort: Eschweiler
Vivian <vivian_sky1@yahoo.com> <cust-dept-management@mybestmail.com> <oliverleeds@mail.org>
07. November 2009 um 09:23

Mich würde mal tntressieren, wo die immer die Mailaddy von unsereins herbekommen! 

My Dear,
   Wie werden Sie dort heute? hoffe, Sie sind schön, wie für mich. Ich danke Gott, daß ich heute zu sehen. Mein Name ist Vivian Asiku vermissen, ich bin 24years alt aber das Alter spielt keine Rolle, in eine echte Beziehung, so bin ich mit Ihrem Alter komfortabel, ich bin aus Ruanda in Afrika derzeit mit Wohnsitz in dem Flüchtlingslager hier in Dakar Senegal wegen des Bürgerkriegs Krieg in meinem Land.

Mein verstorbener Vater Dr. Arthur Asiku war der persönliche Berater des ehemaligen Staatschefs und der Geschäftsführer der Gold-und Bergbauindustrie in Kigali der Hauptstadt von Ruanda vor den Rebellen angegriffen unser Haus ein und töteten am frühen Morgen meine Mutter und mein Vater kaltblütig . Es war mir nur, was lebendig ist und jetzt ist mir gelungen, meinen Weg zu einem in der Nähe von Land Senegal, wo ich jetzt lebe ich als Flüchtling zu machen.
Ich würde gerne mehr über Ihre Vorlieben und Abneigungen, Hobbies werde ich euch mehr über mich erzählen weiß, dass meine nächsten
Mail. Ich lege hier mein Bild für Sie, wenn ich nicht alles, was fotogen, ich hoffe, Sie hätten nichts dagegen.
Ich erwarte von Ihnen frühestens zu hören.
Kuss
vivian

My Dear ,
  How are you over there today? hope you are fine,as for me. I thank God for making me to see today. My name is miss vivian Asiku, i am 24years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,i am from Rwanda in Africa presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal due to the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr Arthur Asiku was the personal adviser to the former head of state and the managing director of Gold and Mining Industry in Kigali the capital of Rwanda before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.
I would like to know more about Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies  I will tell you more about myself in my next
mail. I attach here my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i  hope you wouldn't mind.
I wait to hear from you soonest.
Kiss
vivian 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==

X-Message-Status: n:0

X-SID-PRA: Vivian Vivian <vivian_sky1@yahoo.com>

X-Message-Info: SwnbiqGJvTG6/DdI

Received: from n11b.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([209.191.125.178]) by SNT0-MC1-F36.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

Sat, 7 Nov 2009 00:19:31 -0800

Received: from [68.142.194.243] by n11.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2009 08:19:30 -0000

Received: from [68.142.201.250] by t1.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2009 08:19:25 -0000

Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp411.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2009 08:19:25 -0000

X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3

X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 890030.11500.bm@omp411.mail.mud.yahoo.com

Received: (qmail 2934 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Nov 2009 08:19:24 -0000

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1257581964; bh=x3killf/zt3kihEwL0cn3cCwkKl33nUYuatDgqwJJbo=; tent-Type; hGy3EybgAIvOI=

DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;

s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

tent-Type;

azz9/XekEQDwE=;

Message-ID: <256979.2931.qm@web111615.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>

X-YMail-OSG: tBbuPkT1MPmmjN8Qny17Tx4WFsYgHUZrOYJIHIgttM2Yewnnzz8PzherHLf5Acfb5WhhgA--

Received: from [41.208.161.61] by web111615.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Nov 2009 00:19:23 PST

X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4

Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 00:19:23 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Good Day

To: ++++++ ++++++ <+++++++@hotmail.com>

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-283473732-1257581963=:2931"

Return-Path: vivian_sky1@yahoo.com

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Nov 2009 08:19:31.0219 (UTC) FILETIME=[07F2D630:01CA5F83]

--0-283473732-1257581963=:2931

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1722606491-1257581963=:2931"

--0-1722606491-1257581963=:2931

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. April 2011 um 14:02 von Uli » 
Grund: afr10258 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Vivian <vivian_sky1@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. November 2009 um 09:42

Die Mail wurde über den Senegal eingeliefert 

Bimbo sollte sich mal etwas neues einfallen lassen 

Code
Alles auswählen

Received: from [41.208.161.61] by web111615.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Nov 2009 00:19:23 PST
Information related to '41.208.161.0 - 41.208.161.255'

inetnum:        41.208.161.0 - 41.208.161.255
netname:        SONATEL
descr:          Pool pour BAS2
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered

Zitat:
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 00:19:23 -0800 (PST)

100 % Scam

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. November 2009 um 11:31 von » 
Grund: Beitrag editiert!! 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Vivian <vivian_sky1@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 04. April 2011 um 14:01

Hatte hierzu im letzten Jahr noch einige Mails von extern bekommen und abgespeichert. Leider habe ich die angeforderten Quelltext dazu nicht bekommen.
Zu Vergleichszwecken werde ich die Mails jetzt hier veröffentlichen und dann von meiner Festplatte löschen:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Vivian <vivian_sky1@yahoo.com> <cust-dept-management@mybestmail.com> <oliverleeds@mail.org>
Antwort #3 - 04. April 2011 um 14:03

To: xxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 9:35 PM
Subject: HONEY WITH LOVE AND TRUST THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE STORY.

My Dearest,
   I am more than happy to read your mail today . You understand that this refugee camp  is like a prison  and we are not allowed to come out of the camp every day. as i told you i am in UNHCR OFADEC REFUGEES AT SENEGAL .

Honey I lost all my belongings and my relations as the result of the war. The only person i have now is Rev. pastor Ben, he is the pastor in-chage of the church here in the camp, he  allow  us to use his office computer when he is less busy in the office. but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. I will like you to call me through the Reverend telephone, The Pastors Tel number is (+221-763911421) or (00221763911421) if you call,  tell him that you want to speak with me he will sent for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, i am in (room 8).

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a law student before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M(Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because i trust you that you will be of assistance to me. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and men of vision,truth and hard working men. The money in question was made by my late father through his cocoa and political career and that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here. My favourite language is English but i speaks French and English very fluently.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever.
vivian

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Vivian <vivian_sky1@yahoo.com> <cust-dept-management@mybestmail.com> <oliverleeds@mail.org>
Antwort #4 - 04. April 2011 um 14:05

To:xxx
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 5:22 PM
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THIS BANK FOR THE TRANSFER.

Dearest sweetheart,
       I thank you ones again this morning, i just snick out from the camp now to write you this mail and to be sure and know how are you over there in your country? i believe you are fine. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret to other people because since it is money all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations and before i reveal this to you i pray and have confidence on you !.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount.  In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact informations of the bank is as follows,
BARCLAYs BANK LONDON PLC.
Email address ;(cust-dept-management@mybestmail.com)
(oliverleeds@mail.org )
The name of the transfer officer is (Mr Oliver Leeds)
Telephone number +44-703-1866-627  +44-703-1883-736.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer,so that after the transfer you will take your 15% and 5% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me. Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself.  My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as you know.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever.
vivian

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 04. April 2011 um 14:06

Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 7:03 PM
Subject: Barclays Bank Plc

Barclays Bank  Plc
1 Churchill Place, London,E14 5HP,United Kingdom 
WELCOME TO BARCLAYS BANK PLC 

DEAR SIR,

I AM WRITING  TO KNOW HOW YOU HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH FOR THE DOCUMENTS, SINCE LAST I WROTE TO YOU I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU CORNCERNING THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE TRANSFER .

REGARDS TO THE DOCUMENTS THAT REQUIRED FOR YOUR TRANSFER, AS WE ARE WAITING FOR THE DOCUMENTS INFORM YOUR LAWYER TO SPEED-UP THE DOCUMENTS AND ALSO INFORM HIM TO SEND THE HARD COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS TO OUR BANK AND ALSO FORWARD YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR THE TRANSFER SO THAT AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE DOCUMENTS THE MONEY WILL TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

NOTE= FOR  MORE  CLARIFICATION  OR  QUESTIONS  YOU  MAY  NEED  TO  ASK.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Oliver Leeds`

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 04. April 2011 um 14:08

Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 4:55 PM
Subject: My Sweetheart,

My Sweetheart,
How is the fathers sicknees? i hope he is getting better today,
Darling i dont want you to be confused because you're the only thing that makes me happy, it is God that sent you to me to restourate my life again because i dont have any relative whom i will go to please consider my situation,you're the only way i have to regain my life again. you can help both of us okey.

Darling remember that i dont have any person accept you, let my condition and situation now touch you, you are my brother , my sister, my mother, my father, my relatives and everything goog i can think about please help me.

i am writing this with tears just contact the lawyer for the documents so that after the transfer you can buy a house for me there in your country and look for a good school so that i can continue my studies. here the two documents i have.
Thank i am waiting to hear from you soon.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 04. April 2011 um 14:08

Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:37 PM
Subject: Barclays Bank Plc

Barclays Bank  Plc
1 Churchill Place, London,E14 5HP,United Kingdom 
WELCOME TO BARCLAYS BANK PLC 
DEAR MR GARY
I AM WRITING TO REMIND YOU OF THE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR TRANSFER.
WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE DOCUMENTS FOR FEW WEEKS BACK YOU WROTE TO US THAT YOU ARE WORKING UNDER IT WITH YOUR LAWYER YET UP-TIL THIS MOMENT IT HAS NOT READY,WE WISH TO NOTIFY YOU/YOUR PARTNER THAT WE HAVE ETHICS AND NORM THAT GOVERNS THIS GREAT INSTITUTION.SO YOU HAVE TO INFORM YOUR LAWYER TO SPEED-UP.

WE PROMISE OUR CUSTOMER(S) THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Oliver Leeds`

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 04. April 2011 um 14:09

Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 3:46 PM
Subject: My Dear,

My Dear,
What is the problem? why  are you decided to keep silent to me for some days now? is anything wrong? please tell me what is going on with you. i don't like all these, what have i done to deserved all this punishment , Please write to me so that i can know what is going on with you and lawyer you know all my situation here in this camp  and how things is moving with me here or do you want make it worst?, Remember you mean alot to me and i don't have any other person accept you so your silent is a very big problem to me, please write to me ok.
thanks am waiting to here from you soon

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 04. April 2011 um 14:14

Mit der Mail vom 9. März endete mein Kontakt. Ich bekan in separater Mail noch diese Dokumente zugeschickt:

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2011 um 11:32 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema