Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Fisher Kenzzy <fisherkenzzy@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1380 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Fisher Kenzzy <fisherkenzzy@yahoo.com>
05. November 2009 um 22:58

Smiley Das ist doch einmal ein Mann für  Smiley im Bauch. Der wieder von Tagged kommt

Fisher Kenzzy
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 824 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Serious Relationship and a woman i can love and trust

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Black/African, Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll,Disco,Dance,Electronica, Hard Rock & Metal, Latin,ModernRock n' Roll, Oldies, Pop/Top 40, Rap/Hip Hop,Reggae,Soul/R&B, Instrumental, Acoustic. Most of the time I listen to Whitney Houston, Zapp & Roger, Byron Lee & The Dragonaires, Garth Brooks, Cutty Ranks, R.Kelly,Rihanna, Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige, R&B, Reggae and Soca! Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Jagged Edge,Missy Elliott, Sean Paul, TOK, Dixie Chicks,Cassie,Eye Peas, Ne-Yo, Luther Vandross , Elephant Man, Juelz Santana, Beyonce, Keyshia Cole, Black and many more
Movies: Movies Dirty Dancing; Pretty Woman; Save the Last Dance; and Maid in Manhattan. Anything but horror, scary, cult, or bloody movies.Television Seventh Heaven; Hogan Knows Best; Dog, the Bounty Hunter; ER; Deal or No Deal; Cops; Cheaters;
TV: I like watching many different shows and programs.Judge Mathis, Judge Judy, The Simpsons and Family Guy,Truma: Life In The ER, America's Most Wanted and Miami Ink really interesting! Other shows I watch are The People's Court, I find reality shows like Dog The Bounty Hunter..
Books: Fiction, Magazines, Newspapers, Non-Fiction, Poetry
Sports: Aerobics,Baseball,Softball,Basketball,Biking,Boating,Sailing,Rafting, Bowling, Dancing,Football,American, Hiking,Walking, Horseback Riding, Hunting, Fishing, Ice Skating,Jogging,Runnin,Jet,WaterSkiing, Martial Arts, Rock Climbing,Rugby,Skydiving,Hang Gliding,Flying, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, SnowSkiing, Surfing, Snowboarding, Skateboarding,Swimming Diving/WaterPolo,Tennis/Racquet Sports,Volleyball, Working Out/Weightlifting and Water Skiing/Yoga/Meditation.
Interests: I am looking for a WOMAN, comfortable enough with herself to express the passionate side of her soul. A woman that can give me Soft Kisses and Sensual Touches,I am looking for someone good looking, smart with a great sense of humor and knows the meaning of "relationship", I love to joke but am serious when need be. I'd love to meet someone to enhance my life but not take away my independence.
Dreams: my dreams are my desire and my desire is to have a woman i can trust and love
Best Features: am not a shy person i like it when people believe in what i say
About Me: Am a widower for the past 6 years now with one daughter whom is 12yrs old Her name is Crystal..I Lost my wife in an auto accident and since then had been so lonely and life has been so hard for me and my little lovely Daughter..now i want to move on and be with the right woman in my life cause am sick of been Lonely,i just need the right woman in my life..someone to spend the rest of my life with I am spiritual, religous, and a Christian. I am straightforward, strong willed, and therefore I don't smoke at all,I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others; that is up to God and I am not prejudice unless it comes to someones negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc. I view others through their eyes; the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. Actions speak louder than words with me.

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009 17:52:19
Subject:Hello, I am very impressed ...

Hello, I am very impressed with your profile and intrigued by your integrity.Your personality of being goofy and fun loving is very attractive to me. You seem quite intelligent and have a mature perspective on life.am a travel guy looking for a long term relationship maybe could lead to marriage if things work out well,one i could spend the rest of my life with please if you don't mind adding me up for a chat on my yahoo im (fisherkenzzy)

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009 20:56:18
Subject:Re: Hello, I am very impressed ...

Thanks for the mail and for your concern to my situation,I must confess that you are such a wonderful woman because i never beleived you were going to reply to my mail,Sweetheart to show you how serious i am that was why i had to let you know my present situation and if you are still interested in me i beleive that will be good start because i havent experienced this Online dating of a thing before and as a gurl that have experienced alot of things with womans in the past i know the key to any successful relationship and what can make a relationship wax Longer which is TRUST,HONESTY,OPEN-MINDED as we are to each other and i know gradually we are going to build the trust in no time.

and i want you to know that i that i have a little angel who is 12yrs old she lives with me,her mother died 10yrs ago and she is all i have in this world and my dad died when i was 17 yrs old i was trained to become what iam today by my my mom but it is sad that she is no more and i live in Arkansas my best food is barbequed hamburgers with lots of salads and strawberry and blueberry cake with whip creme.English British Italian...originally from living in 2700 Woodland Rd Apt 112 Texarkana,Ar 71854 I am: 5'7" (180 cm) My weight:  170 Pounds (90 kg) My hair: Shaved hair skinny/grayMy eyes: Blue My body style: Athletic/Fit

Sweetheart i am looking for a woman that can be the flesh of my flesh and the bone of my bones,A woman that i can grow old with and to call my Lover,Future Wife,Girlfriend and All in all and a woman to give me love,Care,Affection and Emotional Soar.

It will take time but i beleive a patient Dog will surely eat the fatest Bone which means we will surely have time to enjoy the Foundation that we are presently sacrifying with time, will love to know what are ur like and dislike as for me i like to listen to music and i like to swim,camp,shop and read and even dance too..

music is really part of my life and i cant do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is R and B and a abit of jazz and hip hop too...well i dont really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..cause thats really the bes t way to build up ur own life to care for others and get to know alot about them...but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share alot with my friends and dislikes... smoking, drinking, swearing, flirting and please can you drop me your cell number and tell me when u r always online so that i will be on by then and call u as well.

We might be miles away for a while, I might not get to see you smile or hear you laugh or even watch you sleep, but Darling, you know that the true test of love is distance, for it's said that distance brings people closer together.

Its nice meeting you seriously i so much apperciate you response of you being my match so i will kindly want you tell me about yourself as i will love to know you better..yahoo im (fisherkenzzy)
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. November 2009 um 12:48 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Re: Fisher Kenzzy <fisherkenzzy@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. November 2009 um 23:13

Die selbe Mail schickt er mir wie er mir schon in der Inbox geschrieben hat der  Smiley aber die Mail kommt von NG  Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Thanks for the mail and for your concern to my situation,I must confess that you are such a wonderful woman because i never beleived you were going to reply to my mail,Sweetheart to show you how serious i am that was why i had to let you know my present situation and if you are still interested in me i beleive that will be good start because i havent experienced this Online dating of a thing before and as a gurl that have experienced alot of things with womans in the past i know the key to any successful relationship and what can make a relationship wax Longer which is TRUST,HONESTY,OPEN-MINDED as we are to each other and i know gradually we are going to build the trust in no time.

and i want you to know that i that i have a little angel who is 12yrs old she lives with me,her mother died 10yrs ago and she is all i have in this world and my dad died when i was 17 yrs old i was trained to become what iam today by my my mom but it is sad that she is no more and i live in Arkansas my best food is barbequed hamburgers with lots of salads and strawberry and blueberry cake with whip creme.English British Italian...originally from living in 2700 Woodland Rd Apt 112 Texarkana,Ar 71854 I am: 5'7" (180 cm) My weight:  170 Pounds (90 kg) My hair: Shaved hair skinny/grayMy eyes: Blue My body style: Athletic/Fit i work in this two companies i first worked for Brae Burn Construction Company  and Texarkana & Fort Smith Railway.

Sweetheart i am looking for a woman that can be the flesh of my flesh and the bone of my bones,A woman that i can grow old with and to call my Lover,Future Wife,Girlfriend and All in all and a woman to give me love,Care,Affection and Emotional Soar.

It will take time but i beleive a patient Dog will surely eat the fatest Bone which means we will surely have time to enjoy the Foundation that we are presently sacrifying with time, will love to know what are ur like and dislike as for me i like to listen to music and i like to swim,camp,shop and read and even dance too..

music is really part of my life and i cant do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is R and B and a abit of jazz and hip hop too...well i dont really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..cause thats really the best way to build up ur own life to care for others and get to know alot about them...but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share alot with my friends and dislikes... smoking, drinking, swearing, flirting and please can you drop me your cell number and tell me when u r always online so that i will be on by then and call u as well.

We might be miles away for a while, I might not get to see you smile or hear you laugh or even watch you sleep, but Darling, you know that the true test of love is distance, for it's said that distance brings people closer together.

Fisher.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <fisherkenzzy@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 03 Nov 2009 06:14:20 -0000
Received: from omp422.mail.mud.yahoo.com (HELO omp422.mail.mud.yahoo.com) [68.142.201.70]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx037) with SMTP; 03 Nov 2009 07:14:20 +0100
Received: (qmail 99443 invoked by uid 1000); 3 Nov 2009 06:14:18 -0000
Received: (qmail 47897 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Nov 2009 06:14:17 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1257228856; bh=O+834HB0OP4zkNywT4tPlDj2zNduFn2Mms+7g3qqZ1Q=; tent-Type; nDT1zpDm707JQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  g3tybzVa0/RGk=;
Message-ID: <875515.46557.qm@web111605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: pb8jPYqGXvtJnOCZZlK72hk7YeWs_Kqrndwiv27ei1dPAYxTPKOvs5MwXUtK3kjnY_2mO9Lhs44-
Received: from [196.1.177.141] by web111605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Nov 2009 22:14:16 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:14:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fw: my pics
To: xxxxxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1865988883-1257228856=:46557"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p63bQ0ghhzwN9jXOmLc9uDFVyJGOe12LH7eEkhcATr+pqp1tHknwnSakT3zL
DuSpSLRD65JyxE9Gi2k3W/6lwGkJvu3sjLB7teJ+t+kHBZxVoopWryrERFoukrNaer3TeU51XPJc
3HU9Q==V1;
X-GMX-UID: C/jWcnxnYW0/0cDt42VpZk10amthcxvG

Code
Alles auswählen