Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Frank Henry / David Siller / Marc / Anderson Smith / Wayne Billy / Johnson / Carmil / Gate Dolphin <frankhenry76@yahoo.co.uk> <david_stiller4u@yahoo.com> <brimful12@yahoo.com> <wayne_billy246@yahoo.com> <col_johnson4x5@yahoo.com> <carmil2008@live.com> (Gelesen: 1063 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Frank Henry / David Siller / Marc / Anderson Smith / Wayne Billy / Johnson / Carmil / Gate Dolphin <frankhenry76@yahoo.co.uk> <david_stiller4u@yahoo.com> <brimful12@yahoo.com> <wayne_billy246@yahoo.com> <col_johnson4x5@yahoo.com> <carmil2008@live.com>
29. Oktober 2009 um 19:17

SmileyHier hab ich einen aus meinen Altbeständen. Er hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und mir aber nie geantwortet. Seine Profilbilder sind viel zu klein - das war mir sofort aufgefallen.

Eines seiner Bilder habe ich jetzt bei Romance-Scam gefundenSmiley
Zwei weitere Email-Adressen haben in der Betreffzeile keinen Platz mehr:

<crespiemark69@yahoo.com> <coco_manny2000@yahoo.com>

Frank H
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Profile Views: 342 times
Profile Skin: Default

Interested In: Serious Relationship
Religion: Christian

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jul 30, 2009 8:02 PM
Subject:Hello

Hello...., I think it's a Great/Good thing to let you know that you are the First Person I (henry frank, a single Father, WIDOWER) will ever Send a Mail to Online all my Life Ever since my Birth. The Reason is that i have once been Married to A Lovely Woman(Someone i cherrish so Much) who every man who pray to have as His Soulmate all his Life.But i lost her Six Years Ago to a Strange illness.
   But my Son told me of how much the online Dating has been increasing and helping People get the better half, So i decide to give it a Try becuase i also believe there might be someone out there that is Having the same Marital Problem like me, Even with the Fact that he or She is as Lovely, Caring, Well-Mannered, Open-Minded, Understanding, Passionate, Out-going, Easy-Going and so on as i Process here.
   I'm New to this Kind of thing(Online Dating and mailing). So i still find it hard to Understand how to do most things like sending and recieving mail on here except my Son is by my Side, So i won't mind if i could get your Mail and Messages on the Yahoo Mail/messanger so that i won't keep you waiting to hear from me.
Here is my Private Mail I.D and Email Address on the Yahoo.
(Yahoo I.D-frank.henry)   
(Email- frankhenry76@yahoo.co.uk)
  I will be waiting to hear from you so we can both see if things can work out Well for the both of Us.

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Oktober 2009 um 19:41 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema