Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Frank Rodriguez / Richard M / Richard Smith <dotmanic_2008@live.com> <emil_manners@hotmail.com> <rodriguezfrank@live.com> <richard_chiarelli@yahoo.com> <richard_chiarelli@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 7080 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Frank Rodriguez / Richard M / Richard Smith <dotmanic_2008@live.com> <emil_manners@hotmail.com> <rodriguezfrank@live.com> <richard_chiarelli@yahoo.com> <richard_chiarelli@hotmail.com>
19. Oktober 2009 um 19:08

Dieser brave Soldat hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und den ich auf RS gefunden hab. Smiley Die Bilder sind vom Profil und seiner Mail  Smiley

Name: Richard Smith
E-mails: dotmanic_2008@live.com, emil_manners@hotmail.com

Smiley

Frank Rodriguez
Last Active: 35 minutes ago
Profile Views: 162 times
Profile Skin: Default

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: R and B
Movies: Tom Hanks..Jane Mols
TV: Cosby shows
Books: Harry porter,king of kings..
Sports: I am interested in football,gold,baseball and of course basketball..
Interests: I like travelling up north and camping,,,going for a walk with my Dog..
Dreams: I dream of meeting a personality who possesses all the characteristics that pertain to a real woman. In particular I would like her to be sincere, honest and open. Also I think that a woman should be strong and reliable, brave and with a sense of humor!
About Me: I am a single man and a happy Dad with one kid who is 13 years...Hoping to find an educated woman who is secure with herself..I am looking for a woman who is ready for a serious relationship..

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Samstag, 10. Oktober 2009 21:26:47
Subject:I am a good looking, ...

I am a good-looking, even-tempered man, honest, kind and caring. I am very patient and I know that life with beloved requires compromises. Family is very important for me. I feel happy seeing smiles on faces of my dearest people. But my soul mate is still smiling far away from me. I wish to enjoy every day of life sharing all ups and downs, seeing sense of life in the dearest eyes. I like to keep harmonious atmosphere in my house. I like animals, especially cats. I understand them very well, as I share their love for the home atmosphere. I am looking for reliable, responsible, kind, clever and good-looking woman. I would like to find a woman with a good sense of humor, who leads active life and loves children. And of course I would like her to be without bad habits. Hope to hear from you soon..When replying,you can also give me your email too...Have a good weekends...

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009 16:08:23
Subject:Re: I am a good looking, ...

I have added you...Hope we talk soon...Take Care....Frank

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009 22:14:22
Subject:Re: I am a good looking, ...

You can add me on rodriguezfrank@live.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2011 um 01:03 von zapparella » 
Grund: mix20001 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Frank Rodriguez / Richard M / Richard Smith <dotmanic_2008@live.com> <emil_manners@hotmail.com> <rodriguezfrank@live.com> <richard_chiarelli@yahoo.com> <richard_chiarelli@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. Oktober 2009 um 19:19

Seine Mail kommt von Milpitas, CA das von seinem Wohnort, wie er im Profil angibt Delaplane , VA 2828 Meilen = 4551.23 km von einander entfernt ist. Smiley Smiley Smiley Aber er ist ja im Iraq, wie er in der Mail schreibt  Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
I am Frank Rodriguez.A USA army officer am a faithful person.I have one son called Leslie who lives with my care taker but the government look after him.I really like him a lot and also proud of my care  taker as well because he was the one who took care of me and my son .He took me to the army because he wanted me to be a great man and now here i am.I also want my son to be a great man become like me..I lost my parents when i was at the age of 12 years in a plane crash so  i don't have any family expect my son and uncle .I am the COMMAND SARGENT MAJOR in the army .I have been in the army for the past 27 years and will be come home soon as am ready to retired . .When i come home,i will like to open a shop but i don't really know the type of shop it will be good for me  so as time goes on and we  know each other,i will seek some advice from you.Am normally online so i use to train the boys in the army and and also take them to patrol..They really like me a lot because i treat them like my own brothers and sisters............there are a lot of people here who like to be in a relationship with me but am careful because my wife broke my heart and don't want that to happen to me again,i saw here sleeping around with other men.I don't talk to her or see here again in my life....so am looking for some one who will share my life and also understand things easily.I want some one who don't get angry easily... I don't drink or smoke,am a Christian..my goal of dream in life is to find the one who will be with me and love forever and ever.i dislike lairs and disrespected people. i also like those who are faithful and respectful.What is dream about at night is to be with the one who will stick with me and i always know that my dream will come true .Am now in IRAQ for peace keeping but will come home in 2 months time.I have been in IRAQ for the past 2 years an willing to come home and see my son.I  think thats what i can tell you about me for now....so if there is anything you want to know you just tell me....I hope you will reply me and we know more about eachother...Have a great day......xxx

..                                                    Frank..

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <rodriguezfrank@live.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 16 Oct 2009 23:07:56 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc2-s8.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc2-s8.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.55.90.83]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx025) with SMTP; 17 Oct 2009 01:07:56 +0200
Received: from SNT115-W4 ([65.55.90.72]) by snt0-omc2-s8.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:07:55 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT115-W459D4AEC5CAC48805C9FEBCC40@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_5a191caa-4a38-4d4a-9a70-b7bd80ff2d22_"
X-Originating-IP: [68.68.107.24]
To: <xxxxxx@gmx.de>
Subject: Hello...Its me Frank
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:07:06 -0700
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Oct 2009 23:07:55.0485 (UTC) FILETIME=[7EADD8D0:01CA4EB5]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (SURBL hit for: you.am);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnetdm6+jp8LGPxQjTA5kFyVhx4i9dm8gtEcziC
yoNz9ye38VygtipsRBT6nWUKKtsWkru/5HXWlHqesDCMW9v3fNJt/o+QD2pO/MFdwazs1PS9Sg2q
B7sx0EqatvJGvuy7uAGO10v6ZY=V1;
X-GMX-UID: 4obtIuoPZDI5icqt+GU2dw1xemhmY8E0

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 68.68.107.24

General Information
Hostname: 68.68.107.24
ISP: EGIHosting
Organization: EGIHosting
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Corporate

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: CA
City: Milpitas
Latitude: 37.4404
Longitude: -121.8706
Area Code: 408

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. November 2009 um 18:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Frank Rodriguez / Richard M / Richard Smith <dotmanic_2008@live.com> <emil_manners@hotmail.com> <rodriguezfrank@live.com> <richard_chiarelli@yahoo.com> <richard_chiarelli@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 19. Oktober 2009 um 19:31

Das ist noch einmal fast die selbe EMail, nur kommt die diesmal von BandCon  Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello xxxxx....
                   Thanks a lot for your message..I really appreciate it...Well...I am  Frank Rodriguez .A  USA army officer am a faithful person.I have one son called Leslie who lives with my care taker but the government look after him.I really like him a lot and also proud of my care  taker as well because he was the one who took care of me and my son .He took me to the army because he wanted me to be a great man and now here i am.I also want my son to be a great man become like me..i lost my parents when i was at the age of 12 years in a plane crash....so i don't have any family expect my son and uncle .am the COMMAND SARGENT MAJOR in the army .I have been in the army for the past 27 years and will be come home soon as am ready to retired . ....when i come home,i will like to open a shop but i don't really know the type of shop it will be good for me....so as time goes on and know each other,i will seek some advice from you.Am normally online so i use to train the boys in the army and and also take them to patrol.They really like me a lot because i treat them like my own brothers and sisters............there are a lot of people here who like to be in a relationship with me but am careful because  my wife broke my heart and don't want that to happen to me again,i saw here sleeping around with other men.I don't talk to her or see here again in my life...so am looking for some one who will share my life and also understand things easily.i want some one who don't get angry easily i don't drink or smoke,am a Christian..my goal of dream in life is to find the one who will be with me and love forever and ever.I dislike lairs and disrespected people. i also like those who are faithful and respectful.What is dream about at night is to be with the one who will stick with me and i always know that my dream will come true .Am now in IRAQ for peace keeping but will come home in 2 months time.i have been in IRAQ for the past 2 years and willing to come home and see my son.i think that is what i can tell you about me for now....so if there is anything you want to know you just tell me.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <rodriguezfrank@live.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 17 Oct 2009 10:20:52 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc2-s14.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc2-s14.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.55.90.89]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx105) with SMTP; 17 Oct 2009 12:20:52 +0200
Received: from SNT115-W63 ([65.55.90.73]) by snt0-omc2-s14.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sat, 17 Oct 2009 03:20:51 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT115-W6347C4060469B3A0825507BCC30@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_183a9efa-5985-4fc0-acb7-4fa937677748_"
X-Originating-IP: [209.107.217.10]
To: <xxxxx@gmx.de>
Subject: Hello...Its me Frank
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 03:20:51 -0700
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Oct 2009 10:20:51.0468 (UTC) FILETIME=[80A3ECC0:01CA4F13]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p63bQ0ghhzwN9jXOmLc9uDFvdWWI5c4z5UQdCoC4r05EXoYjayNcp2aiISar
J9mWqTq0JyfqiSFVPO+j6WLp846Bu1+W5z0cGkkyfLbD++lR7XpIoY9K5QAoVmdiy5i1n3AcD6N/
eQXlQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: t6j/YlDqLi5mloy66Ghp3tljZml1ZBhF

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 209.107.217.10

General Information
Hostname: 209.107.217.10
ISP: BandCon
Organization: BandCon
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Corporate

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: NC
City: Burlington
Latitude: 36.0918
Longitude: -79.4503
Area Code: 336

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. November 2009 um 18:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 19. Oktober 2009 um 19:43

So ein  Smiley
sister-act schrieb on 19. Oktober 2009 um 19:31:
am the COMMAND SARGENT MAJOR in the army

Der reale Lieutenant General der United States Army heisst mit Vornamen David M.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Wikipedia Smiley

Zitat:

David M. Rodriguez ist ein Lieutenant General der United States Army und seit Juli 2009 stellvertretender Kommandeur der United States Forces Afghanistan und des ISAF Joint Command (IJC).
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. November 2009 um 18:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 19. Oktober 2009 um 23:54

Und weil er sich bei mir auf Tagged auch vorgestellt hat, werde ich mal gleich seine verwirrenden Sachen hier posten. Hier mal seine Profildaten, das Profilbild ist das in der Uniform mit den Flaggen im Hintergrund.

Scheinbar hat der Komiker da die Bilder irgendwie durcheinander gebracht, denn wir haben einen Threat mit dem Bild des General Peter W. Chiarelli unter:

Peter Wilson / Chris Dempsey chris_dempsey007@yahoo.com Smiley

Richard M
Last Active: A day ago
Profile Views: 165 times
Profile Skin: Default

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Aug 8, 2009 3:30 PM
Subject:i have a kind heart...

i have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to give it to my beloved woman.I a man optimist and do hope that one day I will see a smile that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy family life. I will do my best to create warm tender atmosphere and special coziness where one can feel comfortable. My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she will help me and inspire me to do good. But Its always for me Love is first. I need a friend for sharing life, who wants to create a strong family.And i will like you very much ,and if you want to know more about me then email me at richard_chiarelli@yahoo.com or richard_chiarelli@hotmail.com bye and have a nice day

Obwohl ich ihn mehrmals angeschrieben habe bekam ich bis heute keine Antwort - vielleicht, weil er seinen Fehler selbst gemerkt hat.  Zwinkernd

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2011 um 01:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 15. Februar 2013 um 18:24

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema