Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Sophy <sophyluv@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 17276 mal)

Siggi
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sophy <sophyluv@gmail.com>
Antwort #30 - 17. Oktober 2009 um 11:30

Ich glaube sie hat bei uns im Forum gestöbert sieist ganz schön sickig

welll you find the scam woman you want.i think you will be single forever and will never find happiness in your life.

well heaven knows am for real and want a true life to belove and you broke my heart and will never forgive you for what you did to my email.you will never find peace and rest.just know that you will be single forever.please stop writing me or i will block your email.

Good morning love,thanks for the mail and is really nice to hear from you which makes me more happy and happy.i want you to know that i have fallen deep in love with you and want to share my all with yuou cause you bring much passion to my life.i love you now and want to live with you in Germany soon.honey i need some little money to pay for my internet and bill cause i dont want them to cut me off and i dont know if you can send me few money for my uplook and hope you will cause you are the only man i have in my life and hope to hear from you soon.kiss kiss

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Sophy <sophyluv@gmail.com>
Antwort #31 - 17. Oktober 2009 um 11:40

@ Siggi

Es ist immer gut, hier im Forum einen anderen Nick zu benutzen, bzw. den aus den Mails zu löschen. Das macht es den Scammern schwerer zu durchschauen, wer der "Verräter" war.

Aber Sinn des Forum ist es ja in erster Linie, die Scammer auffliegen zu lassen. Alles andere ist nur Spaß nebenbei!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema