Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Julia <Julia1101@gmx.ch> (Gelesen: 2091 mal)

doody
Ex-Mitglied

Julia <Julia1101@gmx.ch>
02. Oktober 2009 um 13:01

Hier der letzte Brief einer Reihe von Emails, die ich bekommen habe und letztendlich nach Geld gefragt wird.

Good news...I hope!
Mittwoch, den 30. September 2009, 16:16:13 Uhr 
Von:      Julia <Julia1101@gmx.ch>
Kontakt anzeigen
An:      > xxx      

Hi !!!
I even do not know what to tell you first. I simply hope that you will be happy! The most important,
finest thing that my boss finally confirmed my vacation and as I told you, I already got my visa and all
documents, necessary for travel. My vacation will be from October, 3, 2009. Today I have been 
to the company which reserves airway tickets. I asked them how I can reach to your city and how 
much it costs. They have offered to me the ticket that costs $1276.60 USD. I asked them to find 
cheapest ticket because this price is expensive for me. They have answered that they have a 
cheaper roundtrip ticket and the beginning of the flight October 10, 2009. It costs $992 USD. 
It was the best variant for roundtrip. I asked them to reserve a ticket. But they refused, because they 
can't reserve the ticket without advance payment. I must pay full cost. I have asked if I can pay 
a part of money now and the other part later. They have told that it is possible but I will be 
limited by term. And if I will not pay the full cost of the ticket within of this term I will lose 
already nested money. I have agreed because it is the only chance for me because I must give 
to anti-emigration committee a data about my payment. Else they will not allow me to leave my 
country. They will approve my visa after I show them all documents and paid ticket. By this 
moment I had only the concrete sum of money which I had after all my expenses. I paid $340 USD. 
But it was not enough for them. In a panic, all what Anna and I could do - we pawned our earrings
and gold rings and I got $80 USD. That is all I could do. I want to say that I will fly to you from 
Ekaterinburg. From Koltsovo airport. I will give you all details of flight soon. I know that probably 
I simply must tell that I can't come to you because I haven't the remaining sum. I know that 
I promised to do all by self and I was sure that I can. I did not want to ask you about any thing! 
But after I did everything I did I cannot simply tell that I will not come to you. I have passed 
through so many difficulties and I have overcome the most difficult. But all the same I have 
disgusting feeling that I could not fulfill the promise. I am always ready to do all what is possible, 
to fulfill my promises but at the same time I understand that any person could get in such a 
situation. To get the visa and other documents I have spent much more money than I expected. 
But people were ready to help me only if I will pay them. I paid more than 600 dollars to get all 
documents I paid in municipal committee, in the ministry. Even official in militia office have 
compelled me to pay for their help. I did not expect all this but up to the last moment I was sure 
that I still can make everything. I feel so guilty. I must bring all ready documents to Ministry and 
anti-emigration committee on appointed day, because if I will not be able to do it, I will not be 
able to come to you at all. I was sure that nothing can prevent our meeting. But I must pay remaining 
sum. It is $572 USD. And I must pay money before October 9, evening. Otherwise I will lose 
my nested money and our jewelry will be sold out simply in vain. I know that I should not ask 
you, and I am very ashamed to do it. I understand that probably you have no very strong feelings 
towards me. And I understand that it is a big money. I know it and for me twice difficult to address
to you. But also comprehension of my position convinces me that any person could get in similar 
situation. I want to meet you and I say sincerely  that I need your help. I understand that I put you
in inconvenient position. But I am simple person, I am the simple woman. I am not the wizard. 
Any person could get in a similar situation. And maybe I really simply had to tell you that I can't 
meet with you because I could not provide my travel completely. But I cannot simply refuse our
meeting because then all my diligence, forces, nerves, means will be spent in vain. I understand 
that for you it is too big sum to lend me. You are not obliged to help me. And $600 dollars which 
I have spent to get the visa, and $420 that I have given for the ticket are huge money for me. But 
I want you to know that I have given everything not for the sake of myself but for the sake of us, 
for the sake of you and me. I would never ask you about anything without reasons. I hope you 
still want to meet me in person and to be with me. I want it so much but I don't know what to do 
and I don't know can you help me or not. Now I have to find the rest of the money in time. If I 
will be late I will lose all! I do not know what you will say me after you read this letter. I just 
hope for understanding. I'm afraid very much that you will say "I don't want you to come Julia" 
and will stop to write me. But I want to tell, that I really need you and I simply can't endure the 
thought that I did almost everything, but I will not meet you. I understand that this financial 
problem is a barrier between us. But I think we have to overcome this situation. WE TOGETHER!
I have given all my forces but together we are stronger. Do you agree? I already made my first 
step to you and I hope you will do the same. If you will try to help me I want to say I will give 
you back all your money at the earliest opportunity. After I come back I will work harder to 
reimburse all of your expenses. I have written you honestly and sincerely. I want to ask: 
are you with me? 
Your Julia.

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2009 um 21:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
calle
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Julia <Julia1101@gmx.ch>
Antwort #1 - 02. Oktober 2009 um 13:19

Na bitte,
da haben wir ja eine richtige Winselmail von Vlad 

Zitat:
Ich verstehe
für Sie ist es noch zu große Summe mir zu leihen. Sie sind nicht verpflichtet, mir zu helfen. Und $ 600 Dollar, die
Ich habe in das Visum zu bekommen, und $ 420, die ich gegeben habe, für das Ticket sind enorm Geld für mich

@ doody

Poste bitte auch den Quelltext der Mail 

Smiley im Forum
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2009 um 13:24 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

doody
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 02. Oktober 2009 um 13:41

Was kann ich zu diesem Quelltext erfahren?

Spoiler für Quelltext:
From Julia Wed Sep 30 14:16:13 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx-gruissan@yahoo.de via 217.146.176.66; Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:22:21 -0700
Return-Path: <julia1101@gmx.ch>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 69.147.102.68
X-YMailISG: B2XPaKhNi3xNXnbYKg--
X-Originating-IP: [69.147.102.68]
Authentication-Results: mta128.mail.re2.yahoo.com  from=gmx.ch; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmx.ch; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 69.147.102.68  (HELO smtp105.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (69.147.102.68)
  by mta128.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:22:11 -0700
Received: (qmail 48131 invoked from network); 30 Sep 2009 18:22:02 -0000
Received: from xdsl-78-35-154-73.netcologne.de (Julia1101@78.35.154.73 with plain)
        by smtp105.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 30 Sep 2009 11:22:01 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: QX0l_f6swBBf7UtlpEhyELYZ2frCllENMg--
X-YMail-OSG: 
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:16:13 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <813747264.20090930181613@gmx.ch>
To: xxxxxgruissan@yahoo.de>
Subject: Good news...I hope!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Length: 5734

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2009 um 13:46 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 02. Oktober 2009 um 13:47

Über Deutschland  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from xdsl-78-35-154-73.netcologne.de (Julia1101@78.35.154.73 with plain)
inetnum:        78.35.128.0 - 78.35.255.255
netname:        NC-DIAL-IN-POOL
descr:          NetCologne dynamic IP Pool
descr:          Am Coloneum 9
descr:          D-50829 Koeln
admin-c:        NC1424-RIPE
tech-c:         NC1424-RIPE
mnt-by:         NETCOLOGNE-MNT
remarks:        + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + ++ + + +
remarks:        + abuse@netcologne.de is contact for criminal use,spam, etc. +
remarks:        + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + ++ + + +
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           hostmaster NETCOLOGNE
address:        NetCologne GmbH
address:        Am Coloneum 9
address:        D-50829 Koeln
address:        Germany 

Code
Alles auswählen
      Hostname:	xdsl-78-35-154-73.netcologne.de
      ISP:	NetCologne GmbH
      Organization:	NetCologne GmbH
      Proxy:	Suspected network sharing device.
      Type:	Dial-up
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:
      City:
      Latitude:	51
      Longitude:	9 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:16:13 +0400

Date Zeit verweist aber auf Russland
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2009 um 13:49 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang