Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mabel <mabellove11@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4207 mal)

Brutus
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Berlin
Mabel <mabellove11@yahoo.com>
27. September 2009 um 17:35

Hello Uwe nice hearing from you and thanks for you question 1. Age is a number to any one age is just a number and 2. am not near you am living in Ghana with my ante and uncle  3. I think if we know each other and trust each other we can be together any where you live or i live tell me what do you do for living do you have kids tell me much about you and your country thanks for your email and let me hear from you back kisses 
Mabel 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Ghana Telecom:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Mabel Love <mabellove11@yahoo.com>
X-Message-Info: H5kO0yGzHZQune/H
Received: from n9.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([209.191.86.157]) by SNT0-MC1-F3.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sun, 27 Sep 2009 06:34:27 -0700
Received: from [68.142.200.225] by n9.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2009 13:34:27 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.71] by t6.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2009 13:34:26 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp423.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2009 13:34:26 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 962730.99016.bm@omp423.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 73413 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Sep 2009 13:34:26 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1254058466; bh=OVs+o2gIUfzVV8zkszsYJMtLsUshu6/+m1zsPp3ds/U=; -Version:Content-Type; wxq72iC7B50Rg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  zNWyb1VEwxsoI=;
Message-ID: <504815.73061.qm@web111617.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 5arkDHc0
Received: from [41.210.28.81] by web111617.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via https; Sun, 27 Sep 2009 06:34:26 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 06:34:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nice hearing from you 
In-Reply-To: <COL102-DS12992FF2D13A6A7D793C55B3D70@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2044227418-1254058466=:73061"
Return-Path: mabellove11@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime27 Sep 2009 13:34:27.0180 (UTC) FILETIME=[3BE1EAC0:01CA3F77]
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juni 2021 um 12:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Brutus
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Mabel <mabellove11@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. September 2009 um 17:55

My name is Mabel,i am 30 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and I am a Student and i am Study Accounting,And i have Loss My Mum and My Dad and i am Now Living with My Grandmum and My Uncle,And i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married..

ABOUT MY FATHER
late Father and Mother passaway when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father and My Mother was the Best man and woman i have ever Loved They are so caring,loving,Godfearing,respectful and responsible father and Mother but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father and mum i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago becouse the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me alot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Intrested Let get and know More about each Other ...................In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life..

WHAT I LIKE DOING MY LEISURE TIME / LIFE TIME
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.

Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.

I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..

I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I,

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.

I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I amjust as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.

I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.

I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.

I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).

I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.

I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...

I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.

I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.

As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication.... Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.

I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play,I am on the computer getting into it more and more!!! dancing is important to me I want soo badly to get better at it !!!

It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself,and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes to to tango ,compromise ,communication is sooooo important!!!!

I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,Butttt!!! I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendence to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry

WHAT AM LOOKING FOR IN A MAN
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.

I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?

I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.

I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.

Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.

He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy......and God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands....when I am not giving him a "walk for his money".......His yes must be yes, and his no, no.

If you enjoy a good book, walks , watch what you put into your "temple"....just love praising God, can dance even a little.....

But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...

As far as an ideal partner, i dont have a type....charisma, humor and charm come in many packages.....I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity u know the basics.....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,.....but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort)....i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,..who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality.....When u are genuine and sincere, people may not always love u.....but they usually respect u (at least thats been my experience).....I am interested in forming a positive, healthy and enjoyable friendship with a quality person(s).
With regards to a relationships, i now want more from life than family and friends can offer. Meaning i would like to meet the type of MAN that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry, laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with hisself just the way he is today right now. While i too am highly passionate i am not interested in just mere sex alone, Additionally, I believe in and would like to continue learning to create and savor the simple pleasures in life, such as womanhood and learning mor about myself as an individual...appreciating those often brief and fleeting moments of beauty & perfection (and not so perfect) for what they are...nothing more nothing less.
Lets communicate, I promise i will be a lady and warm(with a bit of excitability at times as i am very high spirited and a bit humorous).
I will approach u with hope, and an open dialogue to include a positive and productive goal with a geniune concern for the future of a healty relationship(friend or otherwise).

WHAT EXPECT /HOPE IN A MAN
But I wouldn,t wish all that on one person ever ,I know what it is to do all those things its allot to do and would drive any one person to either loose their mind or run awauyI am the kind of person that is affectionate!! love to cuddle ,aand get lost in kiss!!!! intemacy and foreplay is important along with romance!!!!!!!!

I also am very ,very much into giving and recieving oral ,from the one I love and live with.I am a giver the more I make the one I love feel loved and explosive the more turned on I get the manI love is like a rare fruit that I just cain,t get enough

I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Almost anything I love Italian food,chinese,Tiawanese,spanish,portaguise,rice ,pasta ,chicken,deer,pork,fish,shell fish ,potatoe,vegetables ,evrything but liver

If you feel it would be good for us to meet, write and tell me more about yourself. And please have good thoughts about our further relationship, for thoughts are like seeds. All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seed of today.

Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.

With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 33 years old and that you are somewhat Older than me, if you would still like to

Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt.

That's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other.

All it will take to find out whether or not things might work between you and me Thenm Lets Get Serious and Take this to The Next Level.

TRUST IN GOD
Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit reminded me of that as it applies to marriage. Only God can so meld two hearts together so that only the love He can give may be experienced by both toward each other.

When we can totally surrender to His will, even in love...when it's not forced or planned or manipulated, that is when marriage will really honor God. When the union is for His Glory...and not our own, then it will flourish and be the example that God intended it to be

.I am a Spirit-filled believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and He is the source and strength of my life. The desire of my heart is that I meet and grow to love the man with whom I hope to spend the rest of my life.

He is also a GOOD and faithful friend who is AVAILABLE (physically and emotionally), is able to be a prayer warrior, and is an encourager and supporter.

I am compassionate, loyal, friendly, and love to encourage others. I have been a single mom for five years now, and love that role because God has entrusted me to parent 3 of His most precious young men of God.

I am a full-time worker, and will soon graduate with a terminal degree. I love my career, but family and love are most important....

TRUST AND FAITH
Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.

To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.

Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.

Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.

You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely....To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.

For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient.

Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud.... It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth.

It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.....

relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.
We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love.... We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.
When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn't willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.
Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.
There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner.

MY BODY
I am vulnerable about my exterior appearance, about my body. I do not like when you compliment me about my aspect with jokes. I like and sometimes even prefer a stranger's compliment when it is said appropriately. I like when you surprise me with your compliments. Being surprised is like feeling there is something new, novel. I appreciate constructive suggestions, for example about the way I dress, but I do not like when you joke about it. If there is something you do not like, for example my new lipstick, tell it with courtesy, and buy me another one without letting me know.

THINGS I LIKE
I want to laugh, laugh, laugh with you. I want to dance with you, listen to music with you, and laugh with you. Let's laugh, let's free up, laughing together!
I like biking, I like going to the ocean and walking on the beach. You know it and I love when you propose doing something that maybe you do not specifically like doing, but you do because you know I like it.
I love surprise gifts — a haircut, or a day at a spa, or an hour of massage. It is a real gift when I come back home and find tasks I was supposed to do during that time already taken care of!
A dinner invitation is nice too, but it has to be a surprise. I love when you anticipate my desires; it means you know me very well, all the little things I care about, and my habits

SEX
Sex is important. Love is outside and inside the bedroom. New things in bed help strengthen and renew the relationship. You make me feel your sexual desire with your eyes, and it usually takes only a few seconds. I love when you look at me in the right way, when you gently put your hand in my hair. I like those kisses with closed mouth, like in the movies. They are like a preliminary, and make me thirsty for what is going to follow.

ROLE ,COMMITMENT
I do not want to be a role such as mother, wife, cook, or dishwasher. Even after many years of marriage, I want you to see me as the person I am, the woman I was when we first met, not the wife or mother or some kind of role. I do not like when you do things that you "must" do. I do not feel them as sincere. I do not like your flowers when you ask me for some kind of excuse, it is as if you want to give me something to "cover your ass". The same for cheap compliments, they sound like stereotypes.
When I have a problem the first thing I do is to call you, and I expect your comments and suggestions. You must always be there when I need you to support me, it's indispensable.. I do not want to feel alone when I need help, and I know it can be difficult for you to realize that I need you, but I send an SOS just like our daughter or any other person. Sometimes you realize I need you and it's too late, and I feel you do not understand me, you are not there when I need you. Do not be casual when you commit to something for me.

LOVE
To love me is to accept me as I am. I do not want to be judged for the things I do. I want you to trust me and let me do what I feel is right.. We women are always "right" — it is a matter of love. When I feel alone, empty, a stranger, I want your eyes to tell me I am the person you love and you want me for what I am. Do not do or say things because you think you are "honest", do them because of your love for me, and trust me even though you think I am wrong. Just as we do not judge our children because they are our children and we love them.

A LITTE THINS EVERY DAY
Be happy because I am happy. I like you when you say hi in the morning. I like when you call in the evening and tell me where you are and when you'll be at home. I feel nervous if I do not know where you are and I am here waiting for you. I like when there is complicity between us. I do not necessarily like when you do things I am jealous about, such as preparing the table or cooking dinner. But if you do it, take care of everything, to make me feel completely relaxed about it....

DISTANCE
Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring.

MORNINIG SMILE 1
Good morning. How are you and how was your weekend? First of all,allow me to apologize for not responding to your message expeditiously. I'm utterly flattered and the pleasure is all mine you chose to view,read,and respond to my personal profile. I've honestly been occupied with personal business and haven't allocated any time to relax and/or respond to your e-mail. I'm presently at work typing this correspondence. Formally introducing myself,my name is Raymond. I'm 35 years age and I reside in the state of Indiana,in the capital city of Indianapolis. I'm presently single,although I've been married and divorced twice. I have 2 sons:Devon,9,and Zachary,3. I stand 6'2" tall. As you do,I also strive to maintain a healthy lifestyle via eating healthy and exercise. My present occupation is in the field of insurance. Later this year,I will be starting school to obtain a bachelor's degree in business finance. My goal is to be a financial investment advisor and own a business. I'm not one to frequent bars and/or clubs. I prefer enjoying fine dining,fine wine,and/or listening to classical or jazz music to relax. I'm an avid sports fan,preferably basketball,baseball,and football. There are other sports I do enjoy watching but haven't had time to actually participate in them.... I play chess also. I've traveled abroad via the U..S. Navy. I've been to the Philippines,Malaysia,Hong Kong,Singapore,and the United Arab Emirates. Eventually,I'll travel and visit other countries overseas again. France and Italy are the 2 countries I desire to visit most. I have a palate for authentic Italian cuisine and French Merlot. I haven't been to Africa but would love to visit. I was planning a trip to Ghana this year,but due to starting a new job this month,I won't be able to go. What city in Ghana do you live in? How long ago were you in the U.S. and why Texas? I know you pondering why I've been married and divorced twice and/or have a personal profile on line? My 2 previous wives and I weren't intellectually compatible.... There were characteristics missing from their persona,as women,I believe and thought all women possessed. Unfortunately,this wasn't true with them.. I have a personal profile on the internet because I'm questing to find someone completely different from any other woman I've met before. I'll explain in detail in the next e-mail. I hope you're having a lovely day and I anticipate hearing from you. May I see a photo of you?

MORNING SMILE 2
I woke up one day and thought something was missing. So I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a morning greeting. Good a.m.

Someday, you will find one who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life. Baka tayo sipunin niyan. Good a.m.

I woke up today smiling as I recall our friendship because I know that years from now, I will still be waking up smiling for the same reason every morning.

A warm "hello" doesn't come from the lips, it comes from the heart; doesn't have to be told, it has to be shown; doesn't have to be given, it has to be sent. Text me na.

God smiled at me just this morning thru the rising sunrays. I'm sharing the same courtesy with you by sending you a warm smile that your heart can feel even without seeing.
Of all the smiles you received today, there was a smile you didn't see. A smile not from the lips, but straight from the heart - a smile that came from me.

Sometimes, life gets so busy that we could not find time to say "Thank you" to someone who has been so nice and wonderful. "Thank you!"

Everyday is a happy day as long as you text me once a day. I tell you, this is no lie. A text from you always makes me smile.

I woke up a few hours ago, but somehow I feel incomplete till I remembered I haven't texted you yet. Have a pleasant morning!

People vanish, people die. People laugh and people cry. Some give up, some will try. Some say hi, while some say bye. Others may forget, but never will I. Good morning!
Every morning, leave your worries outside your gate, coz that's where they pick up the garbage! Have a worry free day!

Hey, good morning! Rise and shine! As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun, I wish that you would be well and fine.

A smile is a way of writing your thoughts on your face, telling others that they are accepted, liked and appreciated. So here's a big smile just for you.... Good am!

Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It's a perfect day coz it's God's gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with. Good a.m.

The best gifts to give: to friend - loyalty; to enemy -forgiveness; to boss - service; to child - good example; to parents - devotion; to friends - love; to God - our lives; and to text mate - message.
This message has no fat, no cholesterol and no additive.. This is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it. Smile!

Smile! Because you have just received a text message from someone hoping you are fine. Good a.m.

With atomic and meteoric regards, my volcanic impulse trembles every time I greet a person with a magnitude of character and charm like you.

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes the wrinkles away. Hope you receive a lot and share a lot of smiles today. Here's one from me.

Never get tired of doing little things to others, because sometimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little hi to you.
We're not too close in distance. We're not too near in miles.. But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles. Good morning!
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juni 2021 um 12:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Brutus
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Mabel <mabellove11@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 02. Oktober 2009 um 23:04

Die Geschichte endet erst mal genauso kurios wie sie begonnen hat. Hier ein paar mails innerhalb von 3 Tagen. Kommen alle aus Ghana.

Hello my dear xxxx
Nice hearing from you again i live in Accra Ghana, I live with my ante and my uncle as i told you i lost my mum and daddy that is why am living with my ante and uncle am sorry to tell you this and my Father was a Ghanaian but he lives in Australia mum from Australia but i have never been there before i was born in Ghana and that let me know my my ante and uncle i was working but now not working i hope that will be ok for you to know much tell me are your parent alive and how do your country look like i will like to know more have a nice day and my kisses on your lips 

Oh.. My dear don't xxxxworry about my parent they have already gone and is passed sorry about you father to, And i hope mummy is doing great as we doing now i will like mummy to know about so we can be the same family i hope mummy is going to be happy when we meet each other,Thank you about my job my manager was very bad man to force me to sleep with him so i get peace of i have to stop working so i can be free without sleeping with some body i don't love, Yes i will like to go nursing school hear and i have already tell my uncle and ante about that they where happy about that they told me they are waiting for some money when they get it am going to start the schooling,there weather hear is very hot tell me what you like doing in your leisure time but first let me tell you what i like doing in my leisure time, i love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible,I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress, i like going to the beach to have fun and i hope we are going to walk around the beach one day, I will like to end hear and waiting to hear from you back my kisses on your lips. 

Hello darling,

l feel very good and excited to read from you back and i hope you are doing well, having a nice time there... Yes you are right my dear that maybe many men wants to get me but yet they cant because i dont give them the chance in my life xxxx. I have a passion for life and believe in the little things that count in this world.I am on the average a serious minded person who also have time to enjoy life and all that comes with it.I like going on weekend getaways and also like to spend time reading,watching movies and also going running and exercising since its always good to maintain a healthy body.I have so many interests that come from being able to stay indoors and outdoors.I go from playing volleyball,going fishing,enjoy the cinemas and all mostly when i am not busy running around or staying inside cooking,reading or enjoying a classic movie.I believe in education and as such have been able to complete some college...I have been in a relationship before and all did not go well but apart from that being said,i know that we all have been there and thats why we are back looking or searching for our soul mates.

I came out from my last relationship about 3 years now and i came out of it positively understanding that you will have to make room for communication or create an avenue for discussing issues that affect the relationship besides always working towards making it better each and every day.Most often times,couples just forget to still do what they were doing when they first met and fell in love and as time goes on the love is pushed to the back and it becomes a matter of quarrel and misunderstandings.Right now,all i am looking for  a man is first of all LOVE and that comes in many forms but to me i believe the most important spice in a relationship is trust,loyalty,care,communication and being able to do things together.I want someone who has a good sense of humour and a good sense of purpose and that is he knows what he wants and always goes for them..I am at a time in mylife when i need love because i am not getting any younger at 30yrs and i want to get married and start a family so that i can be there for my kids as much as i can.

I have a dream of a good future with a loving husband and a happy home with beautiful children.I will like to be able to run a charity home someday if necessary where i will also work so that i can still continue to be able to help people and talk to them about living a healthy lifestyle and all and for my proffession i will like to work as a nurse.I want a man who will love me for who i am, who will care for me, who will surport me everything as i will also do the same to him and who will also give me the chance to help him achieve his goals and dreams if need be. lm happy to know you xxx because you are a nice man and i feel that you are the right man for me. l will end here with much love and greetings to you and hoping to hear from you soon with some pictures of you. Kiss to you

Touched Heart
Mabel

Good evening to you my dear,

l hope you are still having a bright day there. To be honest with you, i really read your profile on match.com and i know what your profile says. However i also thank you for you been honest with me... xxxx, i want you to know that i respect your taught and your wishes and for me i know that is God that gives children but is also okay with me if you don't want children anymore. Darling, i was thinking if we can start talking to each other online to more about ourselves or what do you think? l want to prepare something for myself this evening and i will be checking my mail later to see if i had a mail from you.  i will end here with much love and greetings to you and i hope you are still having a nice time there... Kisses

Mabel

Hello how are you doing,
I hope all is goo with you Father , Father am hear to apologies what i try to do with you please forgive me am a guy called Michael am from Ghana living in Ghana my mum and dad is nor more alive and am a student i really want to be a big man feature i have no one to help me so i watch a film and there was some guys on internet charting with some people asking them money so i try to follow how the movie was i register match and i talk to only you there i have your email and start talking with you am sorry Father can you please forgive me and help me so i can be a big man in the feature i will like you to tell me what to do and know about what you can do for me Father i will be happy if you help me take me as your son and please help me so i can be somebody have a nice day and let me hear from you 
Bye Father
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juni 2021 um 12:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema