Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Lyubov <lyubovkorobovskaya@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 13575 mal)

Ben
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Den Bosch
Lyubov <lyubovkorobovskaya@yahoo.com>
09. September 2009 um 07:47

Have contacted the Dutch Ambassy in Russia and visa, local pasport, international pasport and police ID card are all fake

Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:53 AM
To: xxxxx

> Hallo !!!!!! Hoe gaat het met je, hoe je humeur ?.......
> Ik moet toegeven dat je een heel interessante man. Ik ben nu te kijken naar je profiel op
> de site www.be2.nl en nu besloten te schrijven aan u, in de hoop dat we vrienden zijn met je.
> Ik hoop dat je niet tegen en ging niet akkoord met mijn brief van spam ?????
> Mijn naam Lyubov. Ik ben een vrouw 29 jaar oud. Ik ben volledig zorgen dat vrouwen met goede banen,
> en met een prettige uitstraling. Ik ben niet getrouwd, heb geen kinderen en is nu vrij van de liefde
> relatie. Ik zou graag aan u voor vriendschap en om te leren over uw leven en uw interesses. Misschien
> in de toekomst kunnen we met je vrienden, en misschien meer. Ik ben het niet afkeuren, want ik ben een
> vrije vrouw en het recht hebben om verliefd op je.
> Ik ben niet hoog, en mijn groei van 172 cm Mijn gewicht van 62 kg en mijn atletische lichaamsbouw.
> Ik denk dat ik nu een beschrijving van zichzelf en beter zou zijn als ik u met mijn schrijven, mijn foto's.
> Nu kunt u zien en aan mij.
> Nou, ik hoop van harte dat ik zou geinteresseerd zijn in jou en je antwoord me snel. Overigens heb ik mijn
> profiel in de Russische entertainment portal en als u wilt, kunt u zie mijn profiel, maar alleen dat je
> nodig hebt om te registreren. Mijn Link: http://vkontakte.ru/id41709567?80489
> Mijn email: lyubovkorobovskaya@yahoo.com
> Ik zou wachten op uw antwoord

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: lyubov <lyubovkorobovskaya@yahoo.com>
X-Message-Info: C0pBYDR93VNpZDJ8
Received: from n9.bullet.re3.yahoo.com ([68.142.237.94]) by SNT0-MC3-F42.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 9 Jul 2009 02:13:12 -0700
Received: from [68.142.237.87] by n9.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Jul 2009 09:13:12 -0000
Received: from [66.196.97.143] by t3.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Jul 2009 09:13:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp201.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Jul 2009 09:13:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 79856.19937.bm@omp201.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 23088 invoked from network); 9 Jul 2009 09:13:11 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  r:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  +FiEBAKhBAI1k=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO USER2-D9599656C) (lyubovkorobovskaya@213.175.193.213 with plain)
  by smtp106.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 9 Jul 2009 09:13:06 -0000
X-Yahoo-SMTP: 8QxVYwSswBDOaWpB_7rswdG1eHlSzJrlWMI25H.M1Mnf7ehVgwT5nzs-
X-YMail-OSG: PTt_F.uGPspTBsdneOAD863crN6ufD9rnPiF6X0bYTOsg_qeIlVEAerh0o7k.AA-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:53:34 +0400
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.24)
Message-ID: <1097734365.20090709115334@yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  boundary="----------576312C1CF85E3A"
Return-Path: lyubovkorobovskaya@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Jul 2009 09:13:12.0655 (UTC) FILETIME=[7C1735F0:01CA0075]

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  213.175.193.213

inetnum:    213.175.192.0 - 213.175.223.255
netname:    UK-EUKHOST-20080812
descr:    eUKhost LTD
org:    ORG-eL65-RIPE
Webmaster-c:    MD8002-RIPE
tech-c:   PETE3-RIPE
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:  MNT-EUKHOST
mnt-domains:  blueconnex-mnt
mnt-domains:  MNT-EUKHOST
mnt-routes:   MNT-EUKHOST

organisation: ORG-eL65-RIPE
org-name:   eUKhost LTD
org-type:   LIR
address:    eUKhost LTD
address:    24 Clarence Street, Bowburn
address:    DH6 5BB Durham
address:    GB
e-mail:   sales@eukhost.com
mnt-ref:    MNT-EUKHOST
mnt-ref:    RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

person:   Mark Ducadi
address:    24, Clarence Street, Bowburn, Durham
phone:    +448082620455
nic-hdl:    MD8002-RIPE

person:   Pete Bristow
address:    BlueSquare House, Priors Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL62HP
mnt-by:   blueconnex-mnt
phone:    +441628673131
nic-hdl:    PETE3-RIPE

route:    213.175.192.0/19
descr:    eUKhost customer servers
origin:   AS29550
mnt-by:   MNT-EUKHOST
mnt-by:   blueconnex-mnt

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Mai 2010 um 23:32 von † Rais † » 
Grund: oH9vt2wn 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Ben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Lyubov <lyubovkorobovskaya@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. September 2009 um 07:56

Hello my lovely, my sweet xxxxx, I know, that you now very much very malicious on me that I did not write to you during long time. Please forgive me, but I should leave urgently for business trip to Moscow with documents for archive. I should come back on Sunday, but unfortunately have arrived only today. At me since August, 31 began holiday from my work, but I had to process 2 days because of business trip. Now I in holiday and I am almost ready to arrive to you for September, 5. Today I have contacted my agent in a travel company and she has told, that all documents is ready and that the ticket is already ordered me. The information of the ticket:

From: St Petersburg, RU To: Amsterdam, NL Duration: 2h 55min;
Stops:0

Klm/royal Dutch Airlines
KL 1396 
Class: Economy | BOEING 737-700 JET

Depart:
06:35 PM
Sat, Sep 05
St Petersburg, RU (LED)

Arrive:
07:30 PM
Sat, Sep 05
Amsterdam, NL (AMS)

I to arrive to you to Amsterdam, but unfortunately there is one problem. I have paid itself for documents and for the visa, but to pay off with the ticket, I do not have not enough money. The return ticket costs 450 euros. I have now 240 euros and if you will help me about 210 euros I to arrive to you on September, 5. I very much hope, that you have not forgotten me and still wish to meet at yourself. Help me if you still love me. 
I actually very strongly missed on you. 
Still yours Lyubov.

The visa is not from the Dutch Ambassy but from a spanish speaking Ambassy
The pasport is Rose from Color but the background from the visa is white
I contact the Dutch Ambassy in Russia and they say that
the Local Pasport is Fake and The international Pasport is also Fake

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2011 um 12:56 von Uli »  

79_55_338159_-_Korobovskaja.jpg ( 79 KB | 0 Downloads )
79_55_338159_-_Korobovskaja.jpg
63_0669175_-_Korobovskaya.jpg ( 134 KB | 0 Downloads )
63_0669175_-_Korobovskaya.jpg
visa_Lyubov.jpg ( 75 KB | 0 Downloads )
visa_Lyubov.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 09. September 2009 um 08:02

Hello xxxxxxxxxx!!!!!
Has just finished work and gathered was to go home, but before it has decided to check up my mail. Has opened the electronic box and has seen your message which you have sent me. Should admit to you, that I am very grateful to you that you have answered me and madly glad, that I am interesting to you and you wish to get acquainted with me.
Before to write to you about itself, I would like to admit at once to you. I to not speak on Dutch and I can not even write in your language. That message which I have sent you I has written in the language and then has simply transferred in google the translator. So I at once to admit to you about it and forgive me if I have confused you. Now I shall write to you in English as I see, that you easily understand this language.
Well, I think, that each acquaintance is necessary for beginning with the story about myself.
As you already know my name Lyubov. To me of 29 years and I come from Russia. I was born on August, 8, 1979 in small city Kolpino in Leningrad region. Now I live and I work in Saint Petersburg.
I not high, my growth of 172 sm and my weight of 62 kg. I was never married and I have no children. 
You probably will be a little in a shock, but I to work in police of the city of Saint Petersburg. I have a rank of the lieutenant. My post - the inspector on affairs of minors. I think, that I now shall not tell in detail about my work and it will be better, if I to write to you later about it in the other letter.
I the lonely woman and at present have no serious attitudes. You to me have very much liked also to me it seemed, that you pleasant and fascinating the man. Therefore I have written to you and wanted to learn more about you. I would like to be your friend for the beginning. We could correspond simply with you, learn about each other, write about lived day, and then probably we shall closer and we shall concern each other on another. I have now in a kind, that we probably shall love each other. I know, that I now to hurry time, but nobody is insured from it and people always fall in love. How you think, I correctly argue? I hope that you the same opinions.
And I shall not speak well, this my first letter about myself much and it will be better, if we gradually shall learn each other. Please write as about itself and about the interests. Where you work, what hobbies, what interests in a life at you is. I would like in many respects to learn about you and it is all will depend on you and from our dialogue. So to not hesitate and write it is more about itself and as do not overlook to send your photo.
I shall look forward to hearing from you. 
Your new friend Lyubov.
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. September 2009 um 16:51 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 09. September 2009 um 08:05

Hello my dear xxxxxxx, I hope you not against if I shall name you expensive, though it only the second letter to you. Or it will be better, if I shall name my friend? I hope you not against neither it, nor other name?
Bernard it is all only the second letter, and I already to feel like guilty to you of that I so for a long time am late with the answer to you. I hope, what you not malicious on me and still will answer me? You actually very interesting the man for me, but unfortunately I should leave for some days on work and consequently could not write to you. Please be not angry with me because of it, ok!!!!!! 

That, in the first letter I have a little told to you about myself and I think, that I to continue now. What can I tell about myself to you? As you already know, I work in police and my post the inspector on affairs of minors. Basically I work with documents for archive, but there are also extreme situations when it is necessary to leave in an on duty post on street. Yes, I know, that it basically man's work, but for some reason this work is pleasant to me, though I do not approach for this work. I always thought, that the woman should have female work and to be in quieter activity, but I was possible to tell have gone in the steps my grandmother. She as worked for me in police, the truth it was during far Soviet times. If you think now, that I character am more similar to the man you to be mistaken. I the usual woman who loves tenderness, kindness, care and which as requires love. Simply my work more man's and all this and not anything more. So perceive me, as the usual woman. 

On a life I the quiet and purposeful woman. I have many interests but if all to list now I think, that I simply will not have time to write all this. I like to go in for sports and even time I go to a week on aerobics. I like to sing, I like to dance, but unfortunately all this occurs only far from another's eyes (he-he-he). In the evenings I like to prepare on kitchen and I am able to prepare much different and tasty dishes. It probably went from my mum as she since the earliest childhood learned me to prepare and I constantly helped her on kitchen. My favourite dish " the stuffed hen with a stewed potato and greens ". Probably this name now speaks nothing to you, but I am sure, that it would be pleasant to you. 

About my hobby. I already wrote to you that I like to sing to dance and listen music and basically my hobby consists in it. Probably it is old-fashioned a little, but I like to collect old musical a plate. I now have in a collection about 1600 pieces. Executors different - a lot of Russian and as foreign singers. For example I sometimes like to listen to songs Elvisa Presley or Michael Jackson. By the way, he has died recently and it was very sad for me. I would not tell, that I his idol, but his some songs actually liked me. It is very a pity, he was the talented dancer and the singer. 

Bernard concerning our correspondence with you. I know, that you would like for a chat with me in msn or in the messenger yahoo, but I want to warn at once you, that I have no anything it. I to write to you from my working computer and to us simply do not allow to use on work other programs not to destination. I know, that on it would be much better to learn each other through a chat, but unfortunately I have no computer of a house and I can write to you only letters through my working computer. I hope it on upsets you and it on will force you to lose interest in me. So write to me simply letters and I think, that in such a way we as can have interesting correspondence with you. 
Well, it has turned out the long letter and you probably have already got tired to read mine of the story about yourselves. Therefore I to stop on it and I shall look forward to hearing from you. I as to send you some my photos with this letter. These photos have been made for a holiday of Russia on June, 12. I hope they to you will like. 
Now I need to look forward to hearing from you only and I hope, that you as will write about yourselves much and will send your photos. 
Sincerely yours the new friend from Russia Lyubov.
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. September 2009 um 16:51 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 09. September 2009 um 08:16

Hello xxxxxxxx, waited for the letter from you and hoped, that you will help me with this money, but unfortunately you have refused the help to me. Probably I the silly woman because has asked you about money. You in fact never saw me and the more so you do not have trust to me. But nevertheless inside myself I hoped, that you will help and will meet me at yourself for 30 days. But I was mistaken. It is very a pity. We now have lost this chance to meet you. I very much would like, but unfortunately I have no enough money for this purpose. That, now I need to refuse a meeting with you only. It is a pity, but my holiday now will pass without you. Hope we shall not regret for it never.
Sincerely to you Lyubov.

Hello my lovely xxxxxxx, I have just come from travel agency as I tried to learn about the ticket in Dusseldorf as you asked by phone. By the way, I was madly glad to hear your voice by phone and I should recognize, that your voice very much even pleasant on hearing. I would like to hear you every day and I hope, that I can arrive to you.
Bernard concerning the ticket. Dusseldorf is in fact city in Germany and to me it is simple it is impossible to arrive there as my travel is made out for travel to Holland. I know, that the ticket in Dusseldorf is much cheaper, but unfortunately I should arrive to you to Amsterdam. So to me have told in travel agency and already all documents are prepared. So I to require your help for the ticket and I very much hope, that you can send me today or as a last resort tomorrow. 

Korobovskaya Lyubov
Russia, city Saint Petersburg, street Bratskaya 25. An index 190000

Well, I now to go home, as I hungry very much, but I to come later to see your answer. I hope you can write to me later in the evening. 
I already miss on you. 
Yours Lyubov.
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. September 2009 um 16:52 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 09. September 2009 um 08:23

Hello my lovely xxxxx!!!! How today your day? How has passed your week-end? I hope you now in fine mood? 
My mood not so good. All week-end sat at home and thought of you and about our future meeting. I wanted was to arrive to you for September, 5, but unfortunately I have not had time was to pay for the ticket. I wanted was to book a ticket for September, 8, but unfortunately tickets have remained only expensive and I did not begin to order them. The information of my flight to you for September, 10: 

From: St Petersburg, RU To: Amsterdam, NL Duration: 8h 35min; Stops:1

Lot Polish Airlines
LO 0684
Class: Economy | EMBRAER RJ145 JET

Depart:
03:30 PM
Thu, Sep 10
St Petersburg, RU (LED)

Arrive:
03:30 PM
Thu, Sep 10
Warsaw, PL (WAW)

As you see I to arrive to Amsterdam in 3:30 o'clock in the afternoon and I very much I hope, that you can meet me there.
xxxxx know, at me today is as and little bit bad news. Today in the morning of me have caused in travel agency and have told to me, that according to the law of the Russian Federation from March, 6, 2007 everyone travelling in other country under the tourist visa should have with itself cash which should be leveled to a living wage by the established state. In travel agency to me spoke, that I should have money for residing to your country because of my tourist visa. My agent has told to me, that I have received the tourist visa for 30 days that is I should have cash to provide myself all these 30 days. The living wage for day established in Russia for the countries Shengena is 34 euro day. My visa for 30 days, means I should have with itself cash at a rate of 1050 euro or otherwise my customs service at the airport will not pass me aboard the plane. To me spoke that all this is done for the sake of my safety as many women travelled abroad from my country and did not come back it is more. To me allowed a copy of acknowledgement of customs service and I now send you, but it in Russian, but I hope that you can understand this document.
Ben I even now do not know, how to you to address, but I again want to ask for you the help in money. If you can, I shall forgive you help me about 1050 euro till September, 10. You can lend to me this sum of money? My agent has told to me, that I to require in 1050 euro only for formality. The main thing that I had this money with myself and me have passed in customs house. If I shall not have this money my customs house will stop me and will not pass aboard the plane because I am not solvent. This money will not be spent also I at once to transfer you back this money on September, 10. What do you think of it?
xxx you my unique hope and I hope for your help. I very much want to arrive to you and to lead with you my holiday, but without money I cannot arrive to you. I very much hope, that you will understand me and will help with money. I shall look forward to hearing from you.
Yours Lyubov.

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. September 2009 um 16:57 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 09. September 2009 um 07:28

> Hallo !!!!!! Hoe gaat het met je, hoe je humeur ?.......
> Ik moet toegeven dat je een heel interessante man. Ik ben nu te kijken naar je profiel op
> de site www.be2.nl en nu besloten te schrijven aan u, in de hoop dat we vrienden zijn met je.
> Ik hoop dat je niet tegen en ging niet akkoord met mijn brief van spam ?????
> Mijn naam Lyubov. Ik ben een vrouw 29 jaar oud. Ik ben volledig zorgen dat vrouwen met goede banen,
> en met een prettige uitstraling. Ik ben niet getrouwd, heb geen kinderen en is nu vrij van de liefde
> relatie. Ik zou graag aan u voor vriendschap en om te leren over uw leven en uw interesses. Misschien
> in de toekomst kunnen we met je vrienden, en misschien meer. Ik ben het niet afkeuren, want ik ben een
> vrije vrouw en het recht hebben om verliefd op je.
> Ik ben niet hoog, en mijn groei van 172 cm Mijn gewicht van 62 kg en mijn atletische lichaamsbouw.
> Ik denk dat ik nu een beschrijving van zichzelf en beter zou zijn als ik u met mijn schrijven, mijn foto's.
> Nu kunt u zien en aan mij.
> Nou, ik hoop van harte dat ik zou geinteresseerd zijn in jou en je antwoord me snel. Overigens heb ik mijn
> profiel in de Russische entertainment portal en als u wilt, kunt u zie mijn profiel, maar alleen dat je
> nodig hebt om te registreren. Mijn Link: http://vkontakte.ru/id41709567?80489
> Mijn email: lyubovkorobovskaya@yahoo.com
> Ik zou wachten op uw antwoord
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. September 2009 um 16:55 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 09. September 2009 um 08:24

Ben schrieb on 09. September 2009 um 07:28:

Wenn jemand Zugriff auf diesen Link hat, dann bitte einen Screenshot machen. Ich komme nur bis zum Einloggen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 09. September 2009 um 08:34

The Visa we have, but as a german one! This Visa is an old one and not valid today! The new one has an integrated passphoto!
The Visa we still have:

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2011 um 12:52 von Uli »  

Visa_Popova_001.jpg ( 71 KB | 0 Downloads )
Visa_Popova_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 09. September 2009 um 08:51

She is misusing , Russian police-clothes, Russian police id card,
and the russian policeoffice for scamming innocent people
I only post this to protect other people that they don't send money to this girl because its all fake......

Sie missbraucht Russische Polizei-Kleidung, russischen Polizei-ID-Karte und das russische Polizeiamt für unschuldige Menschen zu betrügen. 
Ich habe nur diesen Beitrag geposted um anderen Menschen zu schützen, dass Sie kein Geld schicken, da alle ihre Dokumente gefälscht sind. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Januar 2010 um 14:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 09. September 2009 um 08:54

Zu den Pässen:

Beide Pässe haben das gleiche Foto. Inlandpass nur schwarzweiss!
Both passports have the same pictures. Inlandpassport in blackandwhite only.

Internationaler Pass/international passport
Vlad scheint wieder mächtig betrunken gewesen zu sein/Vlad seems to be havy drunken! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Die Daten des oberen Bereiches passen nicht zum maschinenlesbaren Teil
The data of the upper part don't fit to the machinereadable part.
Korobovskaya Lyubov - Yakimova Yana

Geburtsort St. Petersburg ist falsch. Zu ihrer Geburt hieß der Ort noch Leningrad/Birth of place St. Petersburg is wrong. At the time of her birth it was still named Leningrad.

Der maschinenlesbare Teil ist Müll/the machinereadable part is rubbish!

Inland Pass:

Stempelnummer ist nicht original/stampsnumber is not original
Ausstellungsdatum könnte stimmen, sollte aber 1999 sein/Date of issue could be right, but should be 1999
Passnummer passt nicht zum Ausstellungsdatum/Number of passport don't fit with date of birth
Geburtsort auch hier falsch mit Leningrad angegeben/also here the place of birth is wrongnamed as Leningrad

Gleichen Pass mit anderem Passbild haben wir von Yuliya Popova/same passport with other picture we have from Yuliya Popova
Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. September 2009 um 09:01 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #11 - 09. September 2009 um 09:07

@ Uli

Code
Alles auswählen
главная группы люди приложения пригласить выйти

Моя Страницаред.
Мои Друзья
Мои Фотографии
Мои Видеозаписи
Мои Аудиозаписи
Мои Сообщения
Мои Заметки
Мои Группы (9)
Мои Встречи
Мои Новости
Мои Настройки
Объявления
Поиск людей
Найдена 1 страница.

Lyubov Korobovskaya
Выпуск:СПбУ МВД России Факультет:Подготовки оперативных работников

Отправить сообщение
Друзья Lyubov
Добавить в друзья 

Zitat:
main group to invite people to leave the application 

My Stranitsared. 
My Friends 
My Photos 
My Videos 
My Recordings 
Total 
My Notes 
My Groups (9) 
My Meetings 
My News 
My Settings 
Announcements 
People Search 
Found 1 page. 

Name: 
Lyubov Korobovskaya 
Issue: SFDR MIA Russia Faculty: Training of operational staff 

Send message 
Friends Lyubov 
Add friends

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. September 2009 um 16:55 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #12 - 09. September 2009 um 09:30

@ Uli

Um ihre Fotos bei Vkontakt zu sehen muss man ihr "Freund" sein, habe einen friend request an sie geschickt, mal schaun ob sie reagiert.

Zum Seitenanfang

303acidstorm
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: opmeer (noord holland)
Antwort #13 - 18. Oktober 2009 um 20:56

She is  from the same area as My contact....  same server from the emails... HELO USER2-D9599656C    Laut lachend

Männer, die durch Briefe fast entsprachen, gehen alle nach Russland nicht, um das Datum zu entsprechen...

sonst können Frauen, die sich mit uns in Verbindung setzen.., Ihr Geld mit der falschen Versprechung nehmen zu kommen...
warum sie travell allein zu uns.. ein fremdes Land einem Fremden sollte...

Wir Männer sollten sie zuerst besuchen, wenn Sie ihr durch correspondenting vertrauen.. Das ist die Regel, wenn Sie sich einer russischen Frau beschäftigen... und ihr zu Ihrem Haus bringen wollen...

Men who corresponded by letters  almost all do not go to Russia to meet the date...

otherwise  Women who contact us..can take your money with false promise to come...
why should she travell alone to us..a foreign country to a stranger...

We men should visit them first if you trust her by correspondenting.. This is the rule if you want to engage to a russian Woman...and bring her to your home...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #14 - 02. Januar 2010 um 04:55

Im Visum ist eine andere Paßnummer eingetragen.
Der Name ist anders.

Kurz: Das Visum gehört nicht zum Paß.

In another visa passport number is entered.
The name is different.

In short: The visa is not one to passport.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema