Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sgt Dr Aderson Williams (Gelesen: 935 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Sgt Dr Aderson Williams
07. September 2009 um 04:21

Dieser schmucke Typ hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben. Aber leider kann er nicht halten was er verspricht.
Die Bilder zeigen Reichen Lehmkuhl und sind aus dem Internet-Album von ihm geklaut.

Quelle: Wikipedia

Zitat:

Reichen Lehmkuhl, (born Richard Allen Lehmkuhl on December 26, 1973), is an American former reality show winner, male model, and occasional actor. A former Air Force officer, he is best known for winning season four of the reality game show The Amazing Race with his then-partner Chip Arndt, and for his much publicized 2006 relationship with pop singer Lance Bass.

WILLIAMS A
Last Active: A hour ago
Profile Views: 136 times
Profile Skin: Lady Iin Red
Tagline: gemini

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Ethnicity: Asian, Black/African, Caucasian/White, East Indian, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern, Native American, Pacific Islander, Other
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Samstag, 5. September 2009 23:09:50
Subject:HI xxx

How are you?l hope you are doing well, My Name is Sgt Dr Aderson Williams  47years old, I work in the Emergency unit as a Military Doctor and a Medical consultant and I have worked six years with St Nicolas General hospital then later moved back to Wembley Middlesex where I had my masters degree in University of Middlesex then I was promoted to various posts and organizations and on 14th of April 1997 I was posted to join the special forces as a medical consultant and still with them, presently in Iraq Bahqubah

Actually I work with the BRITISH Army here in Bahqubah Iraq and I have been saving lifes and I thank God of my self ,I believe we'll make best of friends and get to know each other 

....P L S I will also want you to tell me more about your self and what you do for a living (Your Job) and your email  address so that we can chat for a proper understanding because l have some thing good me and you will benefit from. ........

I wait to read from you cheers!!!
Sgt.Dr Aderson Williams.

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Oktober 2009 um 20:29 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Sgt Dr Aderson Williams
Antwort #1 - 07. September 2009 um 11:39

Dafür, dass er Ami sein will, schickt er aber sehr britische Fotos! Die Bilder aus dem Kriegsgebiet zeigen britische Soldaten.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema