Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Justice Powell <justicepowell80@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 1590 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Justice Powell <justicepowell80@yahoo.co.uk>
06. September 2009 um 23:21

Von Tagged und heißt Christopher Powell. Die Bilder sind vom Profil  Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Justice Powell
Sorry, status is temporarily unavailable.
Profile URL: http://www.tagged.com/justicepowell_4real
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 386 times
Profile Skin: manchester united
Tagline: A man's feet must be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world.

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Secondary School: Auckland International College

College: Michigan Technological University '80

About Me
Music: Wide ranging taste from Classical to Pop. I do enjoy relaxing listening to The Moody Blues, The Who, Hendrix, and a multitude of other artists.
Movies: Typical man flicks Apocalypse now, Top Gun Casualties of War and the like but when I feel like it Ghost or The Associate.
TV: NCIS, CSI,documentaries, cnn,bbc, and national geographycal channel
Books: Terry Pratchet, Patricia Cornwell, James Herbert, Ian Ranking.
Sports: Sailing when possible but watching football and lawn tennis.
Interests: Sailing, Walking, playing football, Reading, and Surviving.
Dreams: To feel wanted, needed and loved for myself and not for what I may be able to do for a person.
Best Features: Loyalty, if you can understand english it is there for all to see.
About Me: Life is just a mystery, you never know what is going to happen. Just as you think you have it sorted something turns it on its head.

Inboxmail
To:Me
Date:Aug 25, 2009 1:21 PM
Subject:Hello Dear, From the very...

Hello Dear, From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool moment i set my eyes on you. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me. Just when I thought I would never see a woman like you again, you suddenly appeared before my eyes. I couldn't imagine this thing called "love" is happening again. Once I lost touch with my emotions, you help me find it back. If I deny my love for you, I know it will be my greatest regret. Yet, our friendship is at stake. I know it well. I won't want to have it as a stake in this gamble of love, as the friendship we share is so precious to me. I hope to keep it as long as I live. Hope you know that true love waits and I'm waiting for you till you're ready. here is email id justicepowell80@yahoo.co.uk will be looking forward to get your reply or you can add me in your ym so that we can chat and know each other very well.

Inboxmail
To:Me
Date:Aug 25, 2009 10:09 PM
Subject:Re: Hello Dear, From the very...

how are you doing and your family and love ones, hope doing great right? my name is JUSTICE POWELL. before i proceed i will like to glancy your beauty afaire over my twinkle eyes which says i love you.   Now, I know we have not gotten to really know each other all that long and there is a little bit of an age difference between us, but I do really like you. How I wish words could express the thoughts that I have towards you. If I should say I love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course, I must say something ... my heart beats for you, and my heart longs for you. You are a very special Angel. To tell you a little of my self, iam a single father with two beloved kids. A daughter and a son. but right they live in canada were they study. hope to hear from you soon or you can add me with my YM id as justicepowell80@yahoo.co.uk  looking forward to hear from you
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. September 2012 um 09:07 von zapparella » 
Grund: my20141 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Re: Justice Powell <justicepowell80@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 06. September 2009 um 23:29

Die Mail kommt von  Kuala Lumpur Smiley  Smiley Das ist ein sehr weiter Weg.

Hello My Dear xxxxx, 

How are you doing today I hope fine there, here is as usual with business and social life, am so glad that you wrote to me using my email address after getting my mail on “Tagged” I want you to know that I do honestly appreciate that fact for you taking your time to write to me an email. 

I think I should start by letting you know me.  My name is Engr. Christopher Powell while my nick name is justice which I got as a UN PEACE KEEPER with the tittle of (Justice of peace)JP.  I come from Republic of Ireland, I do have a contract with Global Oil & Gas Services London as the Executive Operation Manager In energy & Gas department I also live in City of London, as most of my time is busy working from out station to rid field. 

I have been married and am a widower now as I lost my wife in a car accident early May 2006, don’t be sorry for that dear, she did had the chance to be a better person and stop her addiction to drugs if she had listened to my cry and that of my son,  it’s a long story I can tell you more about that later in my next email so I don’t bother you with my past, I will attach some pictures for you to see  me and so I did like you to send more pictures of you in your next mail to me as I think good communication will help us to know each other better and easier too, if you did like me to call you sometimes you can send to me your  hand phone number. 

Actually,  a day with me is fun , a moment never to forget, a moment full with love and joy everyday is the same with me as love and care is concern, I love to try new things with that someone special  no matter what it is I don’t mind to do everything I can with that special person. 

Well, nothing much about my spare time, mostly I like taking my son to the beach, go for fishing, movie,shoping, games because he likes playing football . 

I'm very sorry for not have replied your message for a very long time now, actually i have not been around for some while thats why i didn't reply when i was supose to reply your mails, My dear xxxxx i will like to stop here till next i hear from you, take good care of your self and my regards to your family and love ones. 

Love always 

Justice.

Spoiler:
From Justice Powell Sun Sep  6 16:08:03 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.115.31; Sun, 06 Sep 2009 09:08:12 -0700
Return-Path: <justicepowell80@yahoo.co.uk>
X-YMailISG: cS6KJR5W.b.DQJh2WzwDYpYAHg--
X-Originating-IP: [212.82.104.160]
Authentication-Results: mta211.mail.re2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.co.uk; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 212.82.104.160  (HELO web24603.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (212.82.104.160)
  by mta211.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 06 Sep 2009 09:08:12 -0700
Received: (qmail 86650 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Sep 2009 16:08:04 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1252253283; bh=T2Di2tGelgJ8oZWWZpKmEht5LHpQKrGtTk7MzRwnQQg=; tent-Type; oQhVfN+X1nzeU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  tent-Type;
  I41EQ8mAgL0DE=;
Message-ID: <949047.86070.qm@web24603.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: fl9UMgs-
Received: from [115.132.77.159] by web24603.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 06 Sep 2009 16:08:03 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:08:03 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: sorry for my late reply.
To: xxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1630692072-1252253283=:86070"
Content-Length: 703968

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 115.132.77.159

General Information
Hostname: 132.115.in-addr.arpa
ISP: CORE IP NETWORK DEVELOPMENT
Organization: CORE IP NETWORK DEVELOPMENT
Proxy: None detected
Type: Cable/DSL

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 14
City: Kuala Lumpur
Latitude: 3.1667
Longitude: 101.7
Area Code:

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. September 2012 um 09:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Justice Powell <justicepowell80@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #2 - 01. September 2017 um 23:20

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden