Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mark Steven Holland <stevmark.holland@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2163 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Mark Steven Holland <stevmark.holland@yahoo.com>
05. September 2009 um 17:07

Hier ein Luftfahrt-Ingenieur der mich auf Tagged gefunden hat.  Smiley

Steve M
Steve M is Looking for someone serious.. 2 hours ago 
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 1251 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: You... are blessed and and i want to share my heart with you..

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Blues
Movies: Action and romances
TV: Tv Programmed
Books: Inspirational
Sports: Tennis
Interests: Travelling,swimming and investing
Dreams: To meet the lady of my dream that i want to grow old with..
Best Features: My smiles and my loving heart.
About Me: Live like no one is watching you...

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Freitag, 4. September 2009 11:08:38
Subject:Hello There, I am very ...

Hello There, I am very much interested in you and i would like to know more about you.. please take a look at my profile and tell me what you think. Looking forward to read from you.. Steve

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Samstag, 5. September 2009 15:15:08
Subject:Re: Hello There, I am very ...

Thanks so much for the mail, it was so nice to read from you and i must say that you made my day.. You sound very much like a very interesting lady and i would love to get to know you more and i bet alot of guys here would be very much interested in you too..

I was married before and my ex cheated on me with my best friend, i forgave her but couldnt accept her back and since then i decided to stay on my own..I have been divorced and alone with my son for about 3 years now and some months because i was thinking all women were the same and my mom talked to me and advice me to move ahead and i am very strong now and want to build a great friendship with someone nice,caring,down to earth and more....I want to build that great friendship with you as i truly want to get to know you..I am originally from Denmark and i grew up in poland before i came over to the Uk and started working as a private aviation engineer working on airplanes, such as Boeing 212,717 and more..

I was born a twin and i lost my twin brother to a heart attack last year and my dad died in a car crash last 2 years, so i have just my mom and my son and i bet you would love him.I just sent you an email..

I would be very pleased if you can ask me anything you would like to know more about me and i would be very pleased to share it with you....  you can also write me an email directly at;

stevmark.holland@yahoo.com

I would be looking forward to hear more from you..., what do you do as your job?how long have you been here?whats your experience so far?what do you seek here on tagged and more..

Thanks

Steve

Ich suche bestimmt nicht so einen  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2009 um 22:59 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Mark Steven Holland <stevmark.holland@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. September 2009 um 17:14

Da er ja von UK kommt müßte ja seine EMail auch von da kommen, aber es soll nicht sein.  Smiley Eine Textabschnitt hab ich mehrmals gefunden

Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
wow is really nice to read from you and once again I must say am  really really glad.

Actually dear am just a simple man like every other men out there but what makes me unique is that I have this sense of humor and  live life to the fullest , I think positivelycause sometimes in life the best things don't always make sense.  And also love going to the beach and sometime play my guitar just to cure lonelyness and all that .....and there is really something I like about you ...Cause I really do believe in Karma.Hence good things dont come easily so i am ready to sacrifice alot to get to know you and more.

And since the perfect human being has not been discovered, we all need to live with our hang-ups and our idiosyncrasies until they can be ironed out. One of the most important qualities in successful, dynamic living is that of self-acceptance." This quote summarizes what I think about a successful match.It is unrealistic to expect absolute perfection, but I would like to meet someone who is honest, open-minded and a great conversationalist with a terrific sense of humor, in my opinion of course Smiley.

My friends say the same about me, so let's meet and have a great time because am a classy,fun-loving,adventurous and caring,  independent, good sense of humor , generous and outstanding. and have a great smile too and love music and dance alot, sensitive, smart, and a good listener and also a great conversationlist. Dear it would be nice getting to know more about you as am very sincere and a down to earth man as i think there is something really nice about you and would love to be a very good friend cause best friends always lead to Love as they say..

I love being challenged and can laugh at my bad reasoning or argument. I believe strongly in some things such as social equality and the equal status of women. I love music; classical, jazz and solo artists but my CD collection is shameful-needs help.

So my dear i will be looking forward to read from you and hope you had a lovely day and will be waiting endlessly to read from you ttyl.I would like to know more about you,your job,family,what kind of guy you seek and more.Please feel free to ask me anything you would like to know more about me and i would be very pleased to share it with you.

Thanks

Steve Mark Holland

Spoiler:
From Mark Steven Holland Sat Sep  5 13:12:50 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.115.33; Sat, 05 Sep 2009 06:12:55 -0700
Return-Path: <stevmark.holland@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 206.190.56.23
X-YMailISG: OPraUOzc1gjIKzDVA9vGLE12j9_vR540
X-Originating-IP: [206.190.56.23]
Authentication-Results: mta494.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 206.190.56.23  (HELO n4.bullet.mail.re4.yahoo.com) (206.190.56.23)
  by mta494.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 05 Sep 2009 06:12:55 -0700
Received: from [68.142.237.88] by n4.bullet.re4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2009 13:12:55 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t4.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2009 13:12:54 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.110] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2009 13:12:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2009 13:12:54 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 753320.82439.bm@omp114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 88410 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Sep 2009 13:12:51 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1252156371; bh=qS63F4O9DCpWW1hTB/UeKdkS33jkLKHgyH0m+kMy2kw=; tent-Type; 0snc9LD9h5oZg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  l9C2XjjutXFGo=;
Message-ID: <272140.87939.qm@web111615.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: B1uzd99Krqn8VwnVOUKyyDl2k.glhZylFJjiH0Vptv.Cz7lR6hg-
Received: from [41.217.2.7] by web111615.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 05 Sep 2009 06:12:50 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 06:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hi, Its Steve From Tagged
To: xxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1689196292-1252156370=:87939"
Content-Length: 6454

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.217.2.7
inetnum:        41.217.0.0 - 41.217.127.255
netname:        ZOOMNIGERIA
descr:          ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd
admin-c:        JA7-AFRINIC
tech-c:         JA7-AFRINIC
org:            ORG-ZMNL1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      ZOOMNIGERIA-MNT
mnt-domains:    ZOOMNIGERIA-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

organisation:   ORG-ZMNL1-AFRINIC
org-name:       ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd
org-type:       LIR
address:        8A, Adeola Odeku Street
address:        City: Victoria Island, Lagos
address:        Postal Code: 999999*
address:        Lagos

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2009 um 17:15 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Mark Steven Holland <stevmark.holland@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 06. September 2009 um 22:12

Der kann schreiben  Smiley Dem seine Finger müssen doch schon breit geklopft sein von die Tasten

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello xxxxx,

Thanks so much for the mail, it was really so nice to read from you and i must say that you made my day.

First of all, i would let you know more about me as i believe you are interested in me and would like to learn more about me.   I am a gentlemen, intelligent, honest, very clean, dependable, outgoing, warm, kind, friendly, easy going, patient, a sense of humor, loving, caring, honest, compassionate, dynamic, creative, stimulating, exciting , talkative, personality, exceptionally romantic, very charming, lots of fun to be with, non-judgmental, enthusiastic, sincere, positive attitude, energetic, intelligent, self-confidence, happy, strong character with a clear vision of right and wrong and I am a very passionate, sensual, sexual man who loves to kiss, hug and snuggle, who is extremely romantic, tremendously affectionate touchy-feely for my love.

I am sincere and genuine, offers praise and adoration often. Not superficial ,materialistic or a player. Are you OK with public displays of affection? I believe so much in love and hope to find one, that i would keep in my heart forever. I am a compassionate person who believes in honesty. I have a demanding job, but luckily with a compressed work week I have a lot of free time. I am looking to spend it with somebody who will make it memorable.With my past relationships,being over I have learned some very important things about priorities. Quiet, nights alone certainly don't cut it. i have a lovely son and he is my everything, just that work takes me away from him so much.

I like being active, sports hiking, biking, canoeing, whatever(volleyball!). Dont ask me to jump out of a plane. Im not sitting in the cold woods waiting to kill an animal, but if other people want to - have fun. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. Im honest to a fault sometimes.. If you think your fairly.

Surely you are sick of all the players, haters, liars, wannabee's and assorted freaks out there....people fronting, ya know?.

Me on the other hand? ...well, i'm probably more like the normal, cute guy you see at the grocery store.. Of course, I have a wild side too and have lived a sometimes charmed and always interesting life.. but overall, just a laid-back, hardworking guy with a bigger heart and better brain than most. I tend to be attentive, but not-so serious and not into 'drama'. I am a clever and polite guy who is well-schooled in the finer things in life...easy to get along with and a very good communicator and don't really accept 'below average' in most things I do ... I enjoy creature comforts and enjoying the fruits of my labor with selective company. My dream is building a mountain cabin and retiring early in between there and Satellite Bch.. like next year would be great...haha. Fairly versatile person who is semi-talented in business, art and music. I'm looking for a funny, sweet and sincere female for a lasting relationship and to share good times and whatever else life brings.. i am hoping to hear from you if you think this sounds even remotely interesting!

To find that great person that i would spend my life with and grow old with.. i am very emotional and little things could make me cry..... as i have been hurt in the past by someone i really care much about... i did put all my all and sacrificed alot to make things work.. but i guess she wasnt the right one for me and i believe we might have soul mate far away in another country.This isn't all that I am looking for. Even though I appreciate very attractive women, looks are not of fundamental importance to me. Chemistry however is. Kindness and humility are also what I'm about and what I seek in others. I enjoy photography and artsy activities as well as appreciating sports and cars. I work-out regularly and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm not looking to hook-up or for a shallow relationship, but want to meet new friends who are people of substance and good character. I have a great job and love to work hard in order to play hard. I can be spontaneous as well as extremely planned.

I'm attracted to women who like everything from simple to complex, from a simple walk in the park to wine tasting and concerts and weekend getaways. My ideal date would be intelligent, passionate, caring, honest and would naturally enjoy life enough to laugh and smile always, someone who is flexible and open-minded. I'm looking for an optimist who is able see the good in people and situations.

I'm looking for a long term relationship where the two of us can emotionally available to one another and where both have the desire and time to make it happen.You house is lovely and you are such a very beautiful lady, i bet alot of men over there would be dying to have you.I work as a private aviation engineer and i love my job because it takes me far and wide.I have been divorced for about 3 years and some months, my ex cheated on me with my best friend and we got divorced. she tried to take my son away and i ended up paying about $25,000 just to get his custody.I live in Surrey, in the united kingdom and when i am not working, i am with my son playing his video game or maybe watching a great movie..

First Date:

It's hard to say really because I believe it would depend on the other individual's interests. I am sure dinner would be a must with the location pending on the woman's preference or a mutual agreement as to where. After that, perhaps a movie? Putt-Putt? Walk? Carnival type place? Sit at a bar/restaurant type place and talk? Lots of potential decisions with plenty of options.It would be nice to hear more about you and also to exchange ideas and more...The first date says more about a relationship, if its fun then we would want to have more dates and then we can feel the great chemistry.

First off, I would ask a lady where she will feel most at ease. making her feel relaxed is most important to me as I know going out is kinda awkward at first. So, A coffee shop, a bar , .....wherever, thats where we'll head to.As I stated about chivalry, I will make sure I open the door for her,pay the tab....etc etc. Then I guess, I'll see where things will head to and react accordingly.

My Interest:

love to go to the gym and also walking on the beach seeing all that nature has for us.I love music especially blues, but i love all music especially when the sound comes out good to the mind and the ears.I also love to read nice and interesting stories and poetic books.

Who I'd like to meet:

You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistible thing on earth and nothing can ever change that Love and electricity are one in the same, my dear. If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt, then your not really in love at all ...someone have a respectful and obedient and trust word and good and nice body movement and hard working with a nice job so i can be able to get everything done .

I would like to know more about you and please send me some few pics...I really would be looking forward to have a chat with you..Tell me more about yourself,job,past relationship,what you seek in a guy, likes,dislike,future dream and more..how long have you been on this site and whats your experience so far.

Thanks

Steven Mark Holland.

Spoiler:
From Mark Steven Holland Sat Sep  5 20:45:49 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.115.33; Sat, 05 Sep 2009 13:45:50 -0700
Return-Path: <stevmark.holland@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG: 3OfsvMKwFr3.d3810GLpacJBv9gVOlw9NX1UH5fjm6vqEJLX7t1J.iYH0RSzYgQ795syuzHMEw--
X-Originating-IP: [98.136.44.34]
Authentication-Results: mta146.mail.ac4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO n72.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.34)
  by mta146.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 05 Sep 2009 13:45:50 -0700
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n72.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2009 20:45:49 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2009 20:45:49 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.98] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2009 20:45:49 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2009 20:45:49 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 430902.63214.bm@omp102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 12468 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Sep 2009 20:45:49 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1252183549; bh=LrOdnfJLpZQOCG95J7TYks9pSQ7x081hz8nD/5HmF8g=; -Version:Content-Type; I264J9EpbRvfI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  DrGc6b9ghbK3Y=;
Message-ID: <262814.6496.qm@web111615.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: Ib6cPmJqD1m9YrvVUNfN9jcb0T78_PkIWhKtVhuad1Hhjnc-
Received: from [41.217.2.7] by web111615.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 05 Sep 2009 13:45:49 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 13:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: xxxxx
To: xxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <394577.61322.qm@web23501.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-9299965-1252183549=:6496"
Content-Length: 17628

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.217.2.7

General Information
Hostname: 41.217.2.7
ISP: ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd
Organization: ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Unknown

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 
City: 
Latitude: 10
Longitude: 8
Area Code:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema