Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jude <judemarkluv@live.com> (Gelesen: 1225 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Jude <judemarkluv@live.com>
05. September 2009 um 01:43

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Schooooooooooooooonn wieder!!!!! Mit neuer Email-Ad
<judemarkluv@live.com>

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Smith J
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 378 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Catholic
About Me
Music: R AND B
Movies: ALL KIND OF MOVIES
TV: CNN AND MTV BASE
Sports: FOOT BALL
Interests: IN A GOOD PERSON THAT WILL LOVE ME
Dreams: You came to me beneath the dawn's radiant rim,in a place of fragrant roses and violets. And you gave me sweet kisses, and you held me close, and promised me tomorrow. A sky full of gold above us, soft grass beneath us, we feasted on each other, longing for nothing.What a beautiful dream! Would you care to make it a reality?
About Me: Sometimes in life,you find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop; Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

Inbox-Mail
To:Me
Date:Samstag, 5. September 2009 00:11:52
Subject:My Dear How are you ...

My Dear How are you I am jude By name i am currently in United Kingdom i was just going true the site then i saw your pic and profile it really capture me,i wish you are single so we can get to no more about our self, i will like to visit your country. i want to be your friend please.i really love what i saw i can't wait to meet and talk to you so we can share ideal. Please i will like you to write me on my msn because i may not have the opportunity to always check here.(judemarkluv@live.com) i will be exspecting to hear from you. you can also send me your msn id so that will can chat more God Bless you. jude

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. September 2018 um 14:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema