Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Barry <barrywillson01@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1516 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Barry <barrywillson01@yahoo.com>
01. September 2009 um 13:54

Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und ist von Telford , PA  Smiley laut Profil natürlich.  Smiley Smiley

Den About-Me-Text hab ich gefunden auf MySpace 
Derek Smith
37 / Male 
buckhannon, West Virginia, US 
Last Login: 6/15/2009

Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Barry Willson
Last Active: 20 hours ago
Profile Views: 2727 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I am Just..Life is too short to play games

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Czech, Indonesian
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: i like blue and pop and some dancing music too rock and rool
Movies: I enjoy chick flicks but I also like those movies you have to watch every little thing so you understand the plot and the ending, movies that make you think. Horror movies usually scare me pretty good, so I dont watch them every often. Action movies about blowing everything up are okay
TV: i really like sport and movies
Books: NOVELS..MAGAZINES..HISTORIES
Sports: ALL PEOPLE THAT MAKES POSITIVE IMPACT IN OTHERS LIFE
Interests: Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable...Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again
Dreams: To get the love of my life and be happy with her for ever
Best Features: Just to meet someone honest and not one night lady
About Me: MY NAME IS BARRY WILLSON AND I AM A VERY EASY GOING KIND OF PERSON, I GET ALONG WITH MOST EVERYBODY I MEET. THERE IS NOT MUCH I DON'T ENJOY DOING. ANYTHING FROM CAMPING, BONFIRES, HUNTING, FISHING. I LOVE GOING BACK TO MY HOME STATE OF FLORIDA AND SPEND A FEW DAYS ON DAYTONA BEACH. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOMEONE ON HERE AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS TO AS LONG AS THEY DON'T PLAY HEAD GAMES, MIND GAMES OR CHEAT. FOR YOU WOMEN THAT MIGHT BE WONDERING ABOUT ME. YES I LOVE TO BE ROMANTIC, DOING THOSE LITTLE THINGS FOR MY WOMAN JUST TO SEE HER SMILE, AND JUST TREAT A WOMAN THE WAY SHE SHOULD BE TREATED. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME JUST ASK AND I WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW.
APOLOGIES:: BEFORE YOU GET TO KNOW ME LET ME APOLOGIZE FIRST IF I SAY SOMETHING TO HURT YOU ITS NOT INTENTIONAL I WILL LAUGH WITH YOU NOT AT YOU IF I DO SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT HURTS YOU I WILL BE THE FIRST TO CORRECT IT.
LIFES LESSONS LEARNED:: DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEAR BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE THINK WITH YOUR MIND NOT YOUR HEART. YOUR HEART CAN ONLY BE HURT SO MANY TIMES LOVE IS OUT THERE IF YOU DON'T GIVE UP! TRUST YOUR GUT INSTINCTS DON'T LET THOSE CLOSEST TO YOU BE YOUR DOWNFALL I FORGIVE EVERYBODY FOR EVERYTHING WITH 1 OR 2 EXCEPTIONS I NO LONGER AM BITTER BUT REALLY HAPPY
MY MOTTOS:: BE HAPPY BE SAFE BE WISE BE HONEST AND ABOVE ALL BE GOOD TO YOURSELF GOD BLESS YOU ALL TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY/ A NEW BEGINNING/ HAVE NO REGRETS WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS EARTH
My quote:: lease above all" DO NOT RE[PEAT DO NOT PLAY ME FOR THE FOOL OR BEING STUPID" STUPID I AM NOT NOR DESPERATE. HONESTY IS A #1 MUST IF YOU CANT BE TOTALLY HONEST DONT BOTHER ME YOU CANT SHOW ME RESPECT YOU WILL RECEIVE NONE SO DONT EXPECT WHAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO GIVE MAKE NO MISTAKE I NEITHER HAVE THE TIME OR THE PATIENCE TO PUT UP WITH LOOSERS AND LIERS
FACT IS: LIFE IS WORTH LIVING ITS HOW YOU LIVE IT THAT MATTERS
GAME PLAYERS:: DONT EVEN START HERE I WANT NO PART OF ANY OF YOU AND HERE THERE ARE MANY OF YOU FLATTERY IS VERY NICE BUT WHEN YOU LIE FROM THE GET GO YOU WILL GET NO RESPONSE HONESTY IS A MUST. ILL KNOW WHEN THE RIGHT ONE COMES ALONG IF THEY DO BY THE TRUE SINCERITY I READ IN THERE HEART AND THE LOYALITY I SEE DISPLAYED. WHEN YOU CAN SEE ME FROM THE INSIDE NOT THE OUTSIDE ILL KNOW YOU REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU SAY.
AIMS /GOALS: I SEE SOMETHING THAT INTEREST ME AND WANT IT I GO FOR ITI HAVE NO PROBLEMS SAYING WHATS IN MY HEART AND ON MY MIND. I LIKE SOMETHING I WILL SAY SO IF I DONT I WILL ALSO SAY SO. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH TELLING SOMEONE YOU ADMIRE HOW YOU FEEL .MY #1 AIM IS TO MAKE OTHERS SMILE AND LAUGH TO MAKE THERE DAYS BETTER NOT WORSE. "TO LOVE LIFE ITSEL
HAPPINESS IS: FAMILY NOT MONEY I HAVE MANY DEFINATIONS OF THAT WORD I CAN ELOBERATE ON ANOTHER TIME
REMEMBER:: YOU ARE NOT DEAD TILL THE LAST SPADE OF DIRT IS PACKED DOWN ON YOU NOR ARE YOU DISABLED AS LONG AS YOUR MIND WORKS AND SOME PARTS OF YOUR BODY ARE FUNCTIONING AS LONG AS YOU ARE ABOVE GROUND YOUR 100% AHEAD OF MOST....NEVER

Inboxmail

To:Me
Date:Samstag, 29. August 2009 01:12:22
Subject:Hello Sweet MY Name is...

Hello Sweet MY Name is Barry i Would Like To Chat With You...Check My Pofile You Can Meet Me Online Or Email With My Yahoo is B a r r y w i l l so n 0 1 @ y a h o o. c o m
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2013 um 14:50 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30620 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Re: Barry <barrywillson01@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. September 2009 um 14:57

Die Blackboxmail kommt wieder mal aus NG. Smiley Smiley

Hi

Yes I got your message,I'm sorry I reply lately to your mail,I am excited to hear from you.. I haven't  dated anyone seriously since I lost my wife and have 1 kids name Heather?I know that a rare gem is lost in my life.. It's something I don't want to think about cause I don't want to think about the past.

I am pleased to tell you that I don't have siblings. I am the only child to my late parent.. I don't have siblings . I was raised by  my grandmother.. She is very kind and a great grand mom indeed.I don't have any objection to my wish if i said we should take it slow with each other, in fact, I was going to ask if you minded my doing the same.  After all, we're still strangers.  No problems.

I am not retired yet.I am into construction -an architect as profession - an interesting profession.I built house, bridges, and water treatment plants.. I am still very active on my professionals Job. I am self employ..

As I view your profile, in spite of my attraction to it, I can think of challenges, challenges of the distances between us. However, for each challenge, I think of a solution. After all, People do travel. We can work this out...I have been a widower for 4 years. I am purposely looking for a long relationship.

I don't have any  worst vices not that I'm perfect but I'm a cool headed man.  I'm extremely intelligent and have absolutely no harmful feeling about others.. My one weakness is that I trust people a lot.  I am a very open, honest and loving man. I'm extremely faithful and when I fall in love it's for keeps. Believe me, I'll never do anything to cause you heartache...

I live alone  with my dog(molly),but as you konw loneliness is a big and killer disease.I need someone lean on. I don't like the bar scenes. I work hard and I'm a very secure man. In like to bike ride by the beach, dance, travel to experience new places and meet new people. I love romantic walks on the beach and dining out and spending time in front of a roaring fire with that special someones arms around me. I love being spontaneous and just picking up and going or doing things at a moments notice

Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. I have to say I have butterflies in the stomach since I read your profile and while writing this one.... Tell me about yourself too..Have a great day..........My email address is barrywillson01 @yahoo.Com .It's also the same as my yahoo instant messenger and I'd love to get better acquainted with you.

Fondly
Barry

Hab den Textabschnitt gefunden  Smiley

Spoiler:
From Barry Willson Mon Aug 31 22:07:10 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.114.9; Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:07:13 -0700
Return-Path: <barrywillson01@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG: EeNNRSp5U6A-
X-Originating-IP: [68.142.237.109]
Authentication-Results: mta201.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 68.142.237.109  (HELO n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com) (68.142.237.109)
  by mta201.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:07:12 -0700
Received: from [68.142.230.28] by n2.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Aug 2009 22:07:12 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t1.bullet.re2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Aug 2009 22:07:11 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.107] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Aug 2009 22:07:11 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Aug 2009 22:07:11 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 481238.75469.bm@omp111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 73334 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Aug 2009 22:07:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1251756431; bh=MAq4aOrtYNNQlDZ4o9NstmQkfPF+3UtC/r+9+VkJnOQ=; -Version:Content-Type; 2AN/VW9g6jCzM=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  Cx4Uiiv3haUS8=;
Message-ID: <365034.72427.qm@web111617.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: eRiuMjGa8.Uw9Q--
Received: from [62.173.34.45] by web111617.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:07:10 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:07:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: xxxx
To: xxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <525756.83127.qm@web23501.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1994033219-1251756430=:72427"
Content-Length: 10437

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 62.173.34.45

General Information
Hostname: 34-45.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com
ISP: Netco Services Limited
Organization: ipNX Nigeria Limited
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
Type: Cable/DSL

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 05
City: Lagos
Latitude: 6.4531
Longitude: 3.3958
Area Code:  

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2013 um 14:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden