Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Frank Denis / Prince James Jackson <princejamesjackson@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2901 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Frank Denis / Prince James Jackson <princejamesjackson@yahoo.com>
28. August 2009 um 22:14

Von Tagged und heißt Frank Denis aus Zurich, Swaziland. Der Name auf seinem Profil soll wohl ein Witz sein.   Smiley Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Prince James Jackson
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Profile Views: 502 times
Profile Skin: I loVe my PrinCess

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Every thing... Music is the only international language, mostly I love heal the world sang by Michael Jackson
Movies: Action and comedy
TV: I like watching CNN news
Books: Nice ones that one can benefit from
Sports: Swimming, hokey and football
Interests: Labor relations of friendship and faith
Dreams: With all due respect and appreciation for all the world's governments and friends. I call on all loyal friends’ heart pure and clean and full of love and affection for the good of all people who are not interested in nationality, language, and color invite them to establish, World Society of Friends. The objectives to protect friends and everyone has the right to association and ask for its support of all the nations of the world and the United Nations and the public, private and the founders meet every year in one of the host countries to solve the problems of friends and listen to their opinions and suggestions is it wishes to the organization I founded interest in. Governments that do not have time to solve the problems of citizens and I as if we can get ourselves established to all parts of the world, interested parties, politicians and others. Proposal could benefit from it back to friends in.
Best Features: Love and peace for the world
About Me: Respect yourself; be honest, caring and loving to win the appreciation and respect for others.

Inboxmail
Prince James Jackson: 
Hi, beautiful Lady how are you doing? Hope all is well with you. Actually, I am Prince James Jackson by name. Few minutes ago, I came across your profile and was attracted by your pictures; I know that it will be a surprise to receive this mail from me. I am new in this site and I’m here for a good purpose. Nevertheless I’m looking for honest and nice person. Someone who cares and has regards for real relationship, which I will start a relationship with. No matter your race, religion, language or ethnicity, since there will exist understanding, open mind, truth, honesty and above all real love to share in all situation, if you would mind I would like to be something more serious than friend to you, so am sending you this few lines of mine, with the hope that you will accept my relationship offer and reply me for us to get started and know more about each other. Just let me know if you accept my proposal, wish to stop here and hear from you soon. Best regards Prince James Jackson.

Inboxmail
Prince James Jackson: 
Hello JADE, How are you doing honey? I really miss chatting you I actually want to wish you the best in life and happy Super Sunday; I can’t imagine a minute without thinking of you how I will feel...em bedded with your sweetest body and messages. I reach your contact on June 2009. It will be your curiosity on my story. I will never forget this month of June 2009 which changes my life, my feelings, my thoughts, my everything changed. I never wish anything more from God because he gave me world's most precious gift in form of you my dear. Your sweet body is like a charm which makes me happy always. I wish I will see you be with you love you more and miss you not only if you could be with me always. I know the day will come when I will be able to spend my every moment with you. I even miss you when i am sleeping .I thank for being so kind to my heart. Even when i haven't seen you for one day. What more can a man say to a lady who he love across the great distance that separates them. You truly have no idea what i feel for you. I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no action can even come close to it. AT last i can only say three words to you which according to are the deepest, warmest, lost romantic words in the world of love ............ I L O V E Y O U

Auf dem Bild sieht er ja nicht wie ein Prinz aus.
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2012 um 18:59 von zapparella » 
Grund: my20139 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Re: Frank Denis / Prince James Jackson <princejamesjackson@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. August 2009 um 22:18

Den Text von der Blackbox hab ich gefunden auf Dating Scammer 2008-06-09, 18:40:06 (updated: 2008-06-09, 18:41:53)

Smiley

Hello my love xxxxx, I can not stand this. It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you.
I just have to tell you this coz I really love you so much and I kept you in the sacred part of my inner, the thoughts I think that everyone has but does not always say. I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I believe that is the cause of my reticence in telling you how I feel sometimes, when I think of my feelings, my love for you not with craving or with hope or even desire, but just with a kind of wonder that such things could be. You have opened my eyes to how love should feel. I can promise you this, I will never again settle for less.
But, at this time in both of our lives, we are surrounded by possibilities of choice, open doors and wide horizons, which I know, may come between us. But I also know and hope that they could eventually bring us together, with both of us being better people for the time we will spend apart. And so for now I function between maybe and maybe not. It's a strange mixture of love and sex and sorrow and hope and longing and faith. And even though you are far away from me you're all that I can see, I carry you with me through all my days and I miss you more than I can say. Also, Honey, remember this - I love you no less than if you were right here now.
I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times - thus the reason for this letter. I think I will mail it now, before I consider what you might think of it. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me. 

To be frankly speaking I was sick but now I’m healed and back for you. Take care my love and wish to here from you again.

Frank Denis.

Spoiler:
From Prince James Jackson Thu Aug 27 09:21:00 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.114.9; Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:21:03 -0700
Return-Path: <princejamesjackson@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.136.45.25
X-YMailISG: 
X-Originating-IP: [98.136.45.25]
Authentication-Results: mta129.mail.re1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 98.136.45.25  (HELO n78a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.45.25)
  by mta129.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:21:03 -0700
Received: from [216.252.122.219] by n78.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2009 09:21:02 -0000
Received: from [68.142.200.221] by t4.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2009 09:21:02 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.253] by t9.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2009 09:21:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp414.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2009 09:21:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 242549.51542.bm@omp414.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 94542 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Aug 2009 09:21:01 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1251364861; bh=OVg8UJcBxaHUvYATxdYIS5HYeMjBkLhL3weMQ+L9DXw=; tent-Type; Fef5fuBvwKdE8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  Bvi8VBGwDbzHc=;
Message-ID: <224156.94508.qm@web111815.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: _KZemtpmccA8tcIRCcFAqDrnqySf6E3emQ--
Received: from [60.52.72.180] by web111815.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:21:00 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Prince James Jackson <princejamesjackson@yahoo.com>
Subject: I MISS YOU SO MUCH MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
To: xxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1454494076-1251364860=:94508"
Content-Length: 6694

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 60.52.72.180
inetnum:      60.48.0.0 -  60.54.255.255
netname:      XDSLSTREAMYX
descr:        Telekom Malaysia Berhad
descr:        Network Strategy
descr:        Wisma Telekom
descr:        Jalan Pantai Baru
descr:        50672 Kuala Lumpur
admin-c:      TIA7-AP
tech-c:       TIA7-AP
mnt-by:       APNIC-HM
mnt-lower:    MAINT-AP-STREAMYX
mnt-routes:   MAINT-AP-STREAMYX
remarks:      -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
remarks:      This object can only be updated by APNIC hostmasters.
remarks:      To update this object, please contact APNIC
remarks:      hostmasters and include your organisation's account
remarks:      name in the subject line.
remarks:      -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20040607
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20070209
source:       APNIC

role:         TMNST IP Administrator
address:      TELEKOM MALAYSIA BERHAD
address:      Level 17 TM Annexe 1,
address:      JALAN PANTAI BARU
address:      50672 KUALA LUMPUR

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2012 um 18:58 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 28. August 2009 um 22:24

@ sister-act

So ein  Smiley Der meinte wohl Zürich, Switzerland

Zitat:
Quelle: Wikipedia
Swasiland ist ein Binnenstaat im südlichen Afrika. Es grenzt an Südafrika und Mosambik. Nationalfeiertag ist der 6. September, der Tag der Unabhängigkeit (1968). Die Staatsform ist eine Monarchie. Ursprünglich sollte Swasiland nach der Unabhängigkeit vom Vereinigten Königreich Ngwana heißen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2009 um 22:32 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 29. August 2009 um 00:09

@ zapparella

Vielleicht braucht der König von Swaziland ja einen Bankenstandort wie Zürich, um seinen Frauen auch weiterhin die Rieseneinkaufstouren finanzieren zu können!

Laut Zeitungsberichten haben drei seiner Frauen letztens  einige Milliönchen in Umlauf gebracht. Gekommen sind sie aus einem der ärmsten Länder der Welt!
Wollte wohl seine Frauen ruhigstellen!
Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. August 2009 um 00:09 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 01. September 2017 um 23:20

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden