Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alonso Daniel <alonso_daniel01@yahoo.de> (Gelesen: 1739 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Alonso Daniel <alonso_daniel01@yahoo.de>
28. August 2009 um 21:45

Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und hab ihn auf Romance Scam gefunden, da ist sein Name Brian Dustin / Fred Trink <briandustin221@yahoo.com> < ftrink4u@yahoo.com>

Smiley

Alonso Daniel
Last Active: A hour ago
Profile Views: 305 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: The true Virtue of love is not just finding the right person, but also loving the inperfect one perfectly

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
College: University of Phoenix Houston Campus '96

About Me

* About Me:
  About me? What can I possibly say? Born on November 14 into a family of 5 with two brothers, myself and two sisters. Very close to my brothers and families and nothing without them. Dad is Black American and Mum is (White). But does the race matter? I was brought up in a family where race, religion, tribe or ethnicity does not count as I’m made to respect you irrespective of who you are or where you come from. Since I'm single and tired of Games Games Games ladies play, I am a Civil Engineer, i also do legal services as well as help people with legal advises and expertise as a part of my profession. Since love, support and sensuality are what I think I need at this stage in life…Its time for me to find that person who we share the same philosophy, reasoning and ideologies about life together. I’ve heard people talk about distance when it comes to meeting the right partner but does it matters? I would rather have my ideal partner thousands of miles away till we meet than a jerk just by my doorstep. Feel free to know anything you want to know about me even though I'm hardly ever here but I try to be.

Diesen ganzen About Me Text hab ich in MySpace gefunden. Entweder geklaut, oder das is der Spaßvogel Smiley

Smiley

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Aug 4, 2009 2:33 AM
Subject:hi...
i'm new to this site, dont know how things work but i'm willing to give it a short. I'm single and searching, not just for the right woman but a woman i can always make happy. I know it is difficult finding a true lover through this means, but that doesnt make me not to give this a try. The true virtue of love is not finding the right person, but loving the imperfect person perfectly, cos i have always believe the best relationships are friendship. Give me a shout out if you're willing to walk the mile with me.

Ich hab ihn schon ein paar mal angeschrieben  Smiley kam aber bis jetzt nichts zurück  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. August 2009 um 06:49 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Alonso Daniel <alonso_daniel01@yahoo.de>
Antwort #1 - 28. August 2009 um 22:05

@ sister-act

Ich hab ihn mal angezwinkert und ihm eine Inbox-Message geschickt. Vielleicht meldet er sich ja bei mir  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Re: Alonso Daniel <alonso_daniel01@yahoo.de>
Antwort #2 - 28. August 2009 um 23:57

@ zapparella

Vielleicht mag er lieber Berge  Smiley Smiley holdriehö

Zum Seitenanfang