Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anita <xlove3031@yahoo.com> <xlove30@live.com> (Gelesen: 2000 mal)

Berger Louis
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Standort: Cham
Anita <xlove3031@yahoo.com> <xlove30@live.com>
27. August 2009 um 16:45

Neues von datemefree 

Hello How Are u doing i hope you are fine  well my  name is anita i am 31 years old i do like your profile  and i will like  to talk to You so that we can get to know about each other i am new on the site and i will like  to meet My soulmate on here ..am Looking For a Honest man who can Love me  as well and have all my kids  with well If you think you are also here For that you can e-mail me on xlove3031@yahoo.com Or xlove30@live.com  You can even add me so that we can chat there and see what will Happen then.

Standardmail ist raus

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. März 2011 um 17:57 von zapparella » 
Grund: mix10051 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Re: Anita <xlove3031@yahoo.com> <xlove30@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. August 2009 um 19:31

Der erste Brief

Hello ..I will start to thank you for your letter, i must tell you that i really appreciate it..

I'm a 31years old (birthday is 10Aug 1978), single, no kids, 5-6 ft tall, 128 lbs. My father was an Scandinavian from Denmark and I was 12 years when he died and my mother who is from Ghana met my father in a town called Addo( South Africa ) where i was born . Any way i am not living the U.S but i have a good friend who registered this site for me..she is staying with her husband in the U.S and she met her husband on this site so she think its will be best if i also get on this site and try to see if i will find my man here .. that made her register this site for me and she have do it that i am staying in the U.S because she did its from there ... I now live in the capital city of Ghana (Accra) which is along the coast of Ghana and at the same time the city with my lovely mother. I just completed my cloth designing school but have not got job in that firm yet so i help my mom with hair dressing work here. I like exercising and some sort of jogging, 2-3 days a week and eating healthy, I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those ,such as swimming, computing, dancing and reading etc. I am fairly easy-going woman and i don't think that I'm too critical about things but i also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I’m not one who cheats in relationship. One man is enough trouble for me...lol. I also want to be in a relationship where i can totally be trusted, i expect my man to be honest to me because i believe there is give and take in a relationship. It’s more convenient for me to do laundry, cooking, cleaning up etc. I consider myself to be a fairly honest, truthful person and expect the same in return.. I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or play me. Everybody makes mistakes and i usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging it's over then i get upset, I’m being up front and honest about that so you know where i stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are up front and going to be honest. Well i guess i have said enough about my self. Take care and write back as soon as you get this message because i will keep checking my mail until i read another letter from you ..

Take care and stay bless..

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from COL110-W53 ([65.55.34.201]) by col0-omc4-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:07:16 -0700
Message-ID: <COL110-W53C3772969B64A09C5B88CC8F60@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_d7b398c4-d152-4dfd-bb3c-2cef6195808f_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.201.3]

Seltsamer Hintergrund für ein Bild mit dem man einen Partner sucht
    Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2009 um 00:15 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #2 - 27. August 2009 um 19:34

Mail kommt aus Ghana:

Code
Alles auswählen
Whois

Details zur IP-Adresse 41.218.201.3

inetnum:        41.218.192.0 - 41.218.223.255
netname:        ghanatel
descr:          Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL

Zum Seitenanfang

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #3 - 27. August 2009 um 19:38

@ Berger Louis

Bitte poste (immer) den kompletten Mail Quelltext, danke Smiley

Zitat:
I now live in the capital city of Ghana (Accra)

Ursprung der Mail passt zur angeblichen Herkunft, Ghana

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2009 um 19:39 von LeChuck »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 27. August 2009 um 22:15

Razor Buzz schrieb on 27. August 2009 um 19:34:
Mail kommt aus Ghana:

Die Kleine aber nicht! Haben wir auch schon im Forum. Ist amerikanisches "Freizügigkeitsmodell"! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Und irgendwie ist es schon dumm, den Addo Elephant Nationalpark als Namensgeber für den angeblichen Wohnort zu nehmen! Der Park liegt nördlich von Port Elizabeth und ist der größte Park im Ostkap. Es sollen dort inzwischen auch die Big 5 anzutreffen sein! 

Und das Wichtigste für die Touries: Der Park ist malariafrei!!!

Aber auch durch diese Unkenntnis in der Geografie:

Smiley Smiley, Baby!
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2009 um 22:38 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #5 - 27. August 2009 um 23:19

Uli schrieb on 27. August 2009 um 22:15:
"Freizügigkeitsmodell"

Das ist aber eine schöne Umschreibung.    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Ich war gerade mit der Süssen im Chat. Habe dort 2 weitere Bilder ergattert.

Wenn sie so freizügig ist, bekomme ich hoffentlich auch ein paar Bilder, die mir gefallen   Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. März 2011 um 17:55 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema