Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema James Martins <jm.honestyr47@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1717 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
James Martins <jm.honestyr47@yahoo.com>
22. August 2009 um 19:37

Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und den ich auf Romance Scam gefunden hab

Smiley

James Martins
Last Active: 10 hours ago
Profile Views: 561 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I'm God fearing man....seeking for true love....Are you????

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, German, Spanish
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me: I am an entrepreneur.I have a good personality love to laugh no hang ups never dwell on the past i am caring loving genuine and down to earth.i love to play basketball , walking by the beach side ,riding on my motobike ,swiming and singing along with the birds making my dates the most beautiful ever wanted. Kind, Generous, and Fun. Intelligent and sometimes irreverent. Hopefully we would laugh together and have FUN. I enjoy giving and receiving love and affection. I work hard but am not a workaholic. . I play golf, I like movies and sports. I like to travel. People enjoy being around me. I like me just the way I am. However, if needed, slight modifications can be induced. I am a high energy person and can identify with the phrase work hard and play hard. I look forward to having a plan and a schedule for fun times. In contrast, I also like to be spontaneous when it fits. I am a communicator and enjoy the company of people that have something to offer in terms of an opinion or a story.

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Aug 20, 2009 3:04 AM
Subject:Hi Gorgeous, your profile really...

Hi Gorgeous, your profile really caught my attention. I have read all about you and your and it is very good. May be you are perfect for me.I would love to know more about you.I'm new to this online dating stuff i didn't know how to use it. Feel free to contact me via my email (jm.honestyr47@yahoo.com) Cos i don't use to check on this site Often But i do check my email address everyday. Take care of yourself and be good
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. März 2011 um 21:40 von sister-act » 
Grund: afr30114 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Re: James Martins <jm.honestyr47@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. August 2009 um 19:42

Zu diesem Text hab ich was gefunden auf "MyDailyFlog" Guestbook Messages (2) n_dandy222

Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello xxxxx,
You seems like a very good lady and i wouldn't mind if i can know more about you ...though i work as much as i would but i get too lonely and comes back home to find no one say "how was your day" I am a Civil Engineer Basically On Road Construction " I just came for some Road Construction right  here in Malaysia for about 3 weeks now which i will soon be finish soon and i have been divorce for 5yrs and got 1 son he live with ex Mary Dean 15yrs .I love to play golf and some field games too,camping,writing and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to make me busy and don't lonely.like to travel and i think i have been a good traveler and better one.,i am new to this on line dating thing........................................
I am looking for an attractive minded  woman who loves music and sports as much as I do! I guess the best way to describe myself is that I'm a nice guy who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only  in  what a  woman  look  like  but her  heart  play  the  most important  role  to  me cause  i want a  real  and a  serious  relationship  with  the   right  woman.Bet  am  old  for Games. I'm a family man, who think site's more important to come home and spend quality time with the family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs.i  enjoy  traveling..... it nice  seeing  new  places  and  meeting new people from the  world. Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. i believed  in friendship  so much cos   to me  it is  the  key  role  to a long lasting  relationship.where are u from here originally,tell me about Ur job and what u do,kids 
and how long ya been div.I am a simple person and I try to never ask anything of anyone, I will just try to do it myself.I have had to take care of myself for a very long time now. I do the best I can with what I have and just keep trying harder to do better. I try to never give up now matter how bad a problem may be.i am a fun loving man and no doubt would love someone from that angel and also a hard working guy.My son live with ex i got 1, his male and trying to tell him am not a good guy too bad for her  she got div cause i caught her having an affair with my best friend but goo for them they are 
happily married now and she is fine with her self in Germany.i get to talk to my son on 
email everyday to try and tell him am not what she is trying to tell him i am.i came from a family of 2,my kid brother is in Iraq with the U.S army he has been Transferred there since Last year Sept and it's really painful bcoz it has been long that i have heard from him...Don;t know may be they've transfer them to another Country,Parents dead,auto crash,when i was 17yrs but glad i have come over it all.
           What am I looking for, well that's kind of hard for me to say. First and for 
most I am looking for someone that is honest true and faithful, with a good heart and enjoys doing some of the things I do.  Someone that is woman enough to stick out good times , bad times, hard times, is always there no mater what may happen. That will let me be me and if that means letting use their should to cry on once in a while. Some one that is not controlling, abusive, or always having to be in charge.  Someone that is willing to meet you half way and wants to join their live with mine. Someone who is romantic, passionate, caring but yet will sup rise you sometimes for no reason. I am a 
nature nut, I love the outdoors, my flowers building thing, swimming etc. Someone that wants to share their life with mine and mine with theirs And in return this person will get the same and more from me.well i have been div for 5yrs and i think that really wants me to need someone and would be happy if i find the person in no time.Well I think I have talked your head off now, or ran you off,,he he he . Forgive me I am always d and cutting up all the time joking around .I hope to hear from you soon.until then be safe.i hope i didn't scare you off with my story book.
James
P.S. please excuse my spelling, it is not always the best.  Out of practice.N:B I'm ready to relocate with the Truelove if she think Distance is matter to her.Cos i believe you can get your true Love anywhere in the world and True love is hard to find but when found, it's everlasting.And there's one thing that's last longer than Time. And that's true love....Time. And that's true love.

Spoiler:
From James Martins Sat Aug 22 01:07:56 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.115.32; Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:07:56 -0700
Return-Path: <jm.honestyr47@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG: YVcU0u8-
X-Originating-IP: [67.195.15.138]
Authentication-Results: mta487.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 67.195.15.138  (HELO web111402.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.15.138)
  by mta487.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:07:56 -0700
Received: (qmail 75260 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Aug 2009 01:07:56 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250903276; bh=2ZC0bN5Wv98UReUZpoY4OQJpuUmzZX1mt4q0a1b+IbQ=; -Version:Content-Type; vIos7cEi1M5j8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  jG/jnJuBkW2Mo=;
Message-ID: <185140.72849.qm@web111402.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: meuiNNr1pwUihz5LyvB_qvKzKmtlurr2.5qnkta4ylVHS2A-
Received: from [62.173.34.45] by web111402.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:07:56 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.1
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:07:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: We both have alot in common!!
To: xxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <172764.91015.qm@web23502.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-721692495-1250903276=:72849"
Content-Length: 17278

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 62.173.34.45
inetnum:      62.173.32.0 - 62.173.63.255
org:          ORG-AFNC1-RIPE
netname:      AFRINIC-NET-TRANSFERRED-20050223
descr:        This network has been transferred to AFRINIC
remarks:      These IP addresses are assigned in the AFRINIC region.
remarks:      Authoritative registration information for this network
remarks:      is available for query and modification in
remarks:      the AFRINIC whois database: whois.afrinic.net or
remarks:      web site: http://www.afrinic.net
remarks:      The routing registry information (route(6) objects)
remarks:      may be published in any Routing Registry, including
remarks:      RIPE Whois Database
admin-c:      AFRI-RIPE
tech-c:       AFRI-RIPE
mnt-by:       RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-routes:   RIPE-NCC-RPSL-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

organisation: ORG-AFNC1-RIPE
org-name:     African Internet Numbers Registry
org-type:     RIR
address:      see http://www.afrinic.net
e-mail:       bitbucket@ripe.net
admin-c:      AFRI-RIPE
tech-c:       AFRI-RIPE
remarks:      For more information on AFRINIC assigned blocks, use
remarks:      AFRINIC's whois database, whois.afrinic.net.
mnt-ref:      RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:       RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

role:         The African Internet Numbers Registry
org:          ORG-AFNC1-RIPE
address:      AFRINIC, see http://www.afrinic.net 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: James Martins <jm.honestyr47@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 22. August 2009 um 21:00

Die Mail kommt über einen Proxy Server aus Nigeria. Die IP haben wir hier im Forum nicht das erste Mal.  Zwinkernd

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 62.173.34.45

Hostname:	34-45.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com
      ISP:	Netco Services Limited
      Organization:	ipNX Nigeria Limited
      Proxy:	Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:	Cable/DSL
      Blacklist: 0

City:	Lagos

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema