Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Michael Wilson <seriousman47@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2134 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Michael Wilson <seriousman47@yahoo.com>
22. August 2009 um 12:08

Dieser Kerl hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und mit der Google-Suche seiner Mailtexte bzw. persönlichen Angaben im Profil habe ich noch drei weitere Profile gefunden  Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt

auf syl.com – andere Bilder und Daten - Smyth aus Kansas Smiley

auf blackplanet - Joseph1on1 aus Nigeria, Email joseph_drummerboy@yahoo.co.uk
auf Myspace  - Mountaindew aus NY

Smiley

Hier seine Profildaten, das Bild und die Inbox-Nachricht von Tagged.

Michael W
Last Active: 20 hours ago
Profile Views: 475 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: LOOKING FOR WOMAN TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: GOSPEL AND COUNTY
Movies: ACTION
Interests: Well, im sometimes a little quiet when you first meet me, till i get to know you. This doesnt take too long. At this point i get back to my happy , joking and smiling self. A person you would never think would have a shy side. Im the one that keeps everyone laughing. I love spending time with close friends, and family. I have 2 great kids, a 7 year old boy , and an 5 year old girl. They are the best things i have in my life. They live with there mom, i get them every other weekend. If you have kids already i think thats great. If you dont you must like kids for us to have a relationship that will work. Getting back to me on a more fun note. I love to cook a big sunday brakefast, i love to go fishing once in a while, camping, boating ,beach, swimming, cook outs with friends and family, going out to eat, trying new places, movies, bowling, jump in a boat or two with a few friends and make a small trip to st. augustine for 
the day. Jet ski ,jumping waves are alot of fun. fast old cars, im open to almost anything, i love the out doors, i love animals. I want to travel. across state, islands, Europe.

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 19, 2009 2:14 AM
Subject:I'm Michael, a singles man...

I'm Michael, a singles man looking for the right woman,someone to share the rest of my life with. Well i want you to know i read your profile and I would like to know more about you, because I know that.."The purity and trueness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact, and I am glad that I cross your profile. But I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am... My heart told me that my Princess Charming was there when i first saw your profile over the dating site. I'm a touchy-feely type of man and very loving, caring and understanding in what ever I do in life...I like to kiss and hug, but I won't smother you. I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independent, fun, one woman man. Full of energy, I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theater, traveling, , dining in or out, or just working around the house. This is something little you will like to know about me and i will be looking forward to hear from you if you really wanted to know more about each other.. Here is my IM seriousman47 take care,talk to you soon. Michael.

Übersetzung:
Ich bin Michael, ein Einzel-Mann sucht Frau für das Recht, jemandem zu teilen den Rest meines Lebens mit. Nun, ich möchte, dass Sie wissen, ich lese Ihr Profil, und ich würde gerne mehr über Sie, weil ich weiß, dass .. "Die Reinheit und Richtigkeit der Liebe durch eine Internet-Beziehung weit geht, dass von einer auf physischen Kontakt, und ich bin froh, dass ich einen Cross-Ihr Profil ab. Aber ich wollte schon immer die Liebe meines Lebens zu verstehen, liebevoll, fürsorglich, treu und vor allem jemanden, der für mich, wer ich bin ... Mein Herz hat mir gesagt, dass meine Princess Charming war dort, als ich zum ersten Mal sah Ihr Profil über die Dating-Plattform. Ich bin ein heikles-feely Art von Mensch und sehr liebevolle Betreuung und das Verständnis, was ich je im Leben ... Ich mag zu küssen und umarmen, aber ich gewann 't ersticken können. Ich bin ein ehrlicher, nachdenklich, Pflege, Sauberkeit, unabhängige, Spaß, eine Frau einen Mann. Voller Energie, Ich mag tanzen zu den Oldies oder Country-Musik, Wandern am Strand und Promenade, ins Theater , Reisen, Essen und Trinken in das oder aus, oder einfach nur rund um das Haus. Das ist etwas wenig, wie Sie wissen, über mich und ich werde mich freuen, von Ihnen zu hören, wenn Sie wirklich wissen wollte, mehr über einander hier .. ist mein Chat-seriousman47 kümmern, sprechen Sie mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen. Michael.

Smiley WIE IMMER  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. März 2011 um 21:25 von sister-act » 
Grund: afr30112 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Michael Wilson <seriousman47@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. August 2009 um 12:15

Nachdem ich ihn über Tagged angeschrieben hatte, kam nun eine Email von ihm zurück.  Smiley

Zitat:

Hello xxx,

I am Michael by name 47 years old with 2kids.I am looking for a Lovely,caring,gentle and easy going Woman that i will spend the Rest Of my life with Am a Man that will like to get in a relationship to someone that i will love and that will love me as well.I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a humans soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal ,I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable Woman which would require my emotional heart, capable to like and respect the Woman I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person a s i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i not into any serious relationship for now with any Woman and that is why i am on dating to search for my heart desire I`m a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn't lack anything. by the way you are looking so Pretty in that picture with nice profile on Tagged...I`m God fearing Man and i believe in God so much.......I have once be a married man but single now.....My last relationship was some thing serious with a very nice,gentle,lovely,caring and easy going woman who is the mother of my kids and still praying to get engage in that kind of relationship with the qualities i mentioned earlier..My Ex gave up the ghost last 3 years and since then i have been single cos i am afraid to be hurt and get embarrassed with ladies around this days........but I would like to tell you when we meet in person if we ever meet in person LoL BS ( BIG SMI LE)

My Hobbies singing,dancing,meeting new people,making others Laugh,going to the beach and to the movie center. LoL.....And my kind of Woman well what I look for in a Woman is that she should be Honest,Trust worthy,caring loving and satisfying.She should be a Woman that will love me with everything in his mind and a Woman that is willing to show what true love is all about....
Questions to ask you If you don't mind..

1. what are you looking for in a relationship ?
2. What are you looking for in a Man ?
3. What do you like about me ?
4. What do you think about me so far ?
5. Would you like to have more Kids ?
6. What are your Hobbies and Mode of Dressing ?
7. Have you ever been Married and If yes are you still married or Divorced and what Happened to your last relationship ?
8. What kind of relationship are you looking for Long term or Short Term relationship ?
9,What is your occupation?

i will be waiting for your reply soon

Regard

Michael Wilson

Übersetzung:
Hallo xxx,

Ich bin Michael von Namen 47 Jahre alt mit 2kids.I bin auf der Suche nach einem schönen, Pflege, sanft und easy going Woman, dass ich für den Rest meines Lebens mit bin ein Mann, der gerne in einer Beziehung zu jemandem, dass ich die Liebe und die Liebe, die mich als well.I "m einer ruhigen, freundlichen, treu. Eine große Bedeutung für mich ist ein Mensch Seele. Kreis meiner Interessen ist vielfältig. Ich mag die Literatur, Musik und Kino. Persönlichkeitsmerkmale sind ruhig, ehrlich, freundlich, treu, flexibel, elegant, gesellig, sensibel, freundlich, fröhlich, optimistisch, romantisch. Meine Wahrnehmung eines idealen, ich möchte, um zu sehen, in der Nähe von mir clevere, intelligente und zuverlässige Frau, der die meine emotionale Zentrum, Lage, und wie die Frau, die ich haben, um Ihnen mitzuteilen, wie gut, dass ich ein ehrlicher Mensch asi gesagt haben, und ich habe um ehrlich zu sein mit, dass ich nicht in eine ernsthafte Beziehung mit jetzt für jede Frau und Deshalb bin ich über die Jahre auf die Suche nach meinem Herzen Wunsch I `ma große Geber, weil ich so viel ist der Ansicht, in der Renditen multipliziert und das ist der Grund, warum ich nicht etwas fehlt. durch die Art und Weise Sie sich so schön in diesem Bild mit netten Profil Tagged ... I `m Angst vor Gott Mann und ich glaube an Gott, so viel ....... Ich habe einmal zu einem verheirateten Mann, aber jetzt einzigen. .... Meine letzte Beziehung war einige ernste Sache mit einem sehr netten, sanft, liebevoll, fürsorglich und easy going Frau, die ist die Mutter meiner Kinder und noch beten, um sich in diese Art von Beziehung mit den Qualitäten ich bereits erwähnt. . Mein Ex hat den Geist letzten 3 Jahren und seitdem habe ich einzigen cos Ich fürchte, verletzt zu werden und sich verlegen mit Damen um diesen Tag ........ aber ich möchte Ihnen sagen, wenn wir uns treffen in Person, wenn wir auch nie persönlich begegnen LoL BS (BIG SMI LE)

Meine Hobbys Singen, Tanzen, neue Leute, die anderen lachen, gehen an den Strand und zu den Film-Center. LoL ..... Und meine Art von Frau, was ich für eine Frau ist, dass sie sollte ehrlich sein Vertrauen verdient, liebevolle Betreuung und satisfying.She sollte eine Frau, die Liebe wird mich mit allem, was in seinem Kopf und eine Frau, die bereit ist, zu zeigen, was wahre Liebe ist alles ....
Fragen Sie fragen, ob es Ihnen nichts ausmacht ..

1. Was suchen Sie in einer Beziehung?
2. Was suchen Sie in der ein Mann?
3. Was gefällt Ihnen an mich?
4. Was denkst du über mich so weit?
5. Möchten Sie mehr Kinder?
6. Was sind Ihre Hobbies und Mode von Dressing?
7. Haben Sie schon einmal verheiratet und wenn ja, sind Sie immer noch verheiratet oder geschieden sind und was mit Ihrer letzten Beziehung?
8. Welche Art von Beziehung sind Sie auf der Suche nach langfristigen oder kurzfristigen Beziehung?
9, Was ist Ihr Beruf?

Ich werde warten auf Ihre Antwort bald

Achtung

Michael Wilson

Ganz schön neugierig der Typ...und das alles gleich in der ersten Mail  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 22. August 2009 um 12:18

zapparella schrieb on 22. August 2009 um 12:08:

Die Mail kommt über einen nigerianischen Proxy aus Lagos  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 62.173.34.45

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf
% Note: This output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.
% Information related to '62.173.32.0 - 62.173.63.255'

inetnum:      62.173.32.0 - 62.173.63.255
org:          ORG-AFNC1-RIPE
netname:      AFRINIC-NET-TRANSFERRED-20050223
descr:        This network has been transferred to AFRINIC
remarks:      These IP addresses are assigned in the AFRINIC region.
remarks:      Authoritative registration information for this network
remarks:      is available for query and modification in
remarks:      the AFRINIC whois database: whois.afrinic.net or
remarks:      web site: http://www.afrinic.net
remarks:      The routing registry information (route(6) objects)
remarks:      may be published in any Routing Registry, including
remarks:      RIPE Whois Database
admin-c:      AFRI-RIPE
tech-c:       AFRI-RIPE
mnt-by:       RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-routes:   RIPE-NCC-RPSL-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

organisation: ORG-AFNC1-RIPE
org-name:     African Internet Numbers Registry
org-type:     RIR
address:      see http://www.afrinic.net
e-mail:       bitbucket@ripe.net
remarks:      For more information on AFRINIC assigned blocks, use
remarks:      AFRINIC's whois database, whois.afrinic.net.
mnt-ref:      RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

role:         The African Internet Numbers Registry
org:          ORG-AFNC1-RIPE
address:      AFRINIC, see http://www.afrinic.net
nic-hdl:      AFRI-RIPE
e-mail:       bitbucket@ripe.net
remarks:      For more information on AFRINIC assigned blocks, connect
remarks:      to AFRINIC's whois database, whois.afrinic.net.

% Information related to '62.173.32.0/21AS29091'

route:          62.173.32.0/21
descr:          IPNX Nigeria Limited
descr:          Telecommunications and Internet Service Compnay
descr:          Nigeria 

Zitat:

Lookup IP Address: 62.173.34.45

General Information

Hostname:      34-45.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com
      ISP:      Netco Services Limited
      Organization:      ipNX Nigeria Limited
      Proxy:      Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:      Cable/DSL
      Blacklist: 0

City:      Lagos

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 25. August 2009 um 14:46

Ich habe noch eine Inbox-Nachricht gefunden. Sein Profil auf Tagged ist in der Zwischenzeit gelöscht

Zitat:

To:Me
Date:N/A
Subject:<deleted>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema