Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ken S / Martins Mark <markmartins49@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1178 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Ken S / Martins Mark <markmartins49@yahoo.com>
22. August 2009 um 03:51

Jetzt hab ich schon wieder so an  Smiley mit "x" Namen.
Wie immer war der erste Kontakt auf Tagged.

Ken S
Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 77 times
Profile Skin: Default

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

To:Me
Date:Aug 10, 2009 8:54 AM
Subject:Hi...
how are you doing?I wil like to know you what is your name and where are you from.

inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 19, 2009 12:12 AM
Subject:Re: Hi...

Am glad to hear from you at this moment,  How are you doing today? You are a very beautiful woman i like your picture. I don't mind us talking on here via our personal email. I am interested in knowing more and what you are made of in the heart. You look very kind at heart... I am a Vet Doctor and i work on private contract. I am studying Bird Flu/Lassa fever contract now and i am almost done with my research. I am hoping to get a contract in one of the most infected contries with the killing virus called Bird Flu.

I am orginally from TX a USA but I am currently in UK working on Bird Flu research on Vaccines.What do you do for fun?  Do you have kids and do they live with you? You are a very beautiful woman and my hearts needs you so much. I wait at this moment  to read your mail and i still hope that you will write me on here.Do you have a Yahoo Instant Messenger on your computer, if you don't please download on your computer and sign in for a chat. I can't wait for us to chat online so that it will be easy getting to know what we have for each other at mind.

My Yahoo ID is markmartins49@yahoo.com, you can add me if you want a chat with me as i will be waiting to chat with you online. i will look forward to talk with you online.  I guess it will be more better that we talk via our private emails. I am very honest man and i don't like liars. I am caring,kind,loyal, honest, committed, passionate and fun loving. I will like to have someone who cares so much about relationship. I want to tell you that the age has no value to me. The person can be old  outside and young inside! I don't mind distance relationship becuase distance does not matter in a successful relationship what matters is the heart and am ready to relocate dear.

How long have you been on this site? Because its my first time here and i don't really know much about online dating.What do you do for a living, do you have kids? Are you married? I am sorry i asked to much question i just want to know about you as i want to get into a serious relationship with you.

Talk to you later
ken

Übersetzung:
Hallo Liebe,

Bin froh, von Ihnen zu hören in diesem Moment, wie geht es Ihnen heute? Sie sind eine sehr schöne Frau, die ich, wie Ihr Bild. Ich habe nichts dagegen sprechen wir hier über unsere persönliche E-Mail. Ich interessiere mich für mehr wissen und was Sie sich aus in den Mittelpunkt. Du siehst sehr nett am Herzen ... Ich bin ein Vet Doktor und ich arbeite für private Vertrag. Ich studiere Vogelgrippe / Lassa-Fieber Vertrag jetzt, und ich bin fast fertig mit meiner Forschung. Ich hoffe, um einen Vertrag in einem der am meisten infizierten Contries mit der Ermordung Virus Vogelgrippe.

Ich bin ursprünglich aus TX USA ein, aber ich bin derzeit in Großbritannien auf die Vogelgrippe Forschung auf Vaccines.What do you do for fun? Sie haben Kinder und leben sie mit dir? Sie sind eine sehr schöne Frau und mein Herz braucht dich so sehr. Ich warte in diesem Moment zu lesen, Ihre E-Mail, und ich hoffe immer noch, dass Sie mir auf here.Do Sie haben eine Yahoo Instant Messenger auf Ihrem Computer, wenn Sie nicht laden Sie sich bitte auf Ihrem Computer und melden Sie sich für einen Chat. Ich kann nicht warten, bis uns die Online-Chat, so dass es einfach kennen zu lernen, was wir für einander zu berücksichtigen.

Mein Yahoo-ID ist markmartins49@yahoo.com, können Sie mich, wenn Sie einen Chat mit mir als ich werde warten, mit Ihnen zu chatten online. Ich werde freuen uns auf Gespräche mit Ihnen online. Ich denke, es wird besser, wir sprechen über unsere privaten E-Mails. Ich bin sehr ehrlichen Menschen, und ich mag nicht Lügner. Ich bin der Pflege, die Art, treu, ehrlich, engagiert, leidenschaftlich und Spaß liebende. Ich werde gerne jemand, der kümmert sich so viel über Beziehungen. Ich möchte Ihnen sagen, dass das Alter hat keinen Wert für mich. Die Person kann sich außerhalb der alten und jungen Inside! Ich habe nichts dagegen, weil Abstand Abstand Beziehung spielt keine Rolle, in eine erfolgreiche Zusammenarbeit, was zählt, ist das Herz und bin bereit zu verlagern liebe.

Wie lange sind Sie schon auf dieser Website? Weil die das erste Mal hier und ich nicht wirklich viel über Online-dating.What tun Sie für eine lebendige, haben Sie Kinder? Sind Sie verheiratet? Steht doch in meinem Profil, dass ich Single bin!! Es tut mir leid, ich habe zu viel Frage, ich möchte nur wissen, über Sie, wie ich will, um in eine ernsthafte Beziehung mit Ihnen.

Talk to you later
ken
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. März 2011 um 20:47 von sister-act » 
Grund: afr30108 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Ken S / Martins Mark <markmartins49@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. August 2009 um 03:55

Hier ist nun seine Email, und diesmal unterschreibt er die Mail mit Martins  Ärgerlich
Und das mit den Vor- und Nachnamen hat auch dieser Scammer  Smiley noch nicht begriffen!!

Zitat:

Hi xxx ,

It's a thing of joy knowing that you are there for me. I was born into a family of 4.I do have an elder sister only.

I lost my wife to car accident some couple of years back (she was hit by a drunk driver) and since then there has been a vacuum in my love life. Life is pain - Getting used to it is pretty important.

Hmmm,I desire to be with you over there in Canada anon.Yes xxx ...

I wish above all things that you and your loved ones prosper and be in good health.
With unfeigned love,

Martins.
                           "You are a delight to the world."

Spoiler für Mailheader:

Return-Path: <markmartins49@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 21 Aug 2009 10:39:30 -0000
Received: from n77.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (HELO n77.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) [98.136.44.45]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx056) with SMTP; 21 Aug 2009 12:39:30 +0200
Received: from [216.252.122.219] by n77.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Aug 2009 10:39:29 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t4.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Aug 2009 10:39:29 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.100] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Aug 2009 10:39:29 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Aug 2009 10:39:29 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 40422.44425.bm@omp104.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 76344 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Aug 2009 10:39:28 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250851168; bh=ysZIMTUtkr+Fcw6b8xiS4keDpVs6TRlEYdXlTugOTYk=; -Version:Content-Type; FB4hPpC70yNh4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  9P20nqGBTWwVw=;
Message-ID: <735743.74633.qm@web111606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: kuyS51POTvP4gesG0tGG53usLrA86Yw4oTLkmUTJ4Q--
Received: from [41.217.0.3] by web111606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 21 Aug 2009 03:39:28 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 03:39:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "You are a delight to the world."
To: xxx@gmx.at
In-Reply-To: <20090821010510.316990@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1854296270-1250851168=:74633"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: DAzneak9eWU3bzYjG2xnt8srL0tsZo2B

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. August 2009 um 11:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Ken S / Martins Mark <markmartins49@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 22. August 2009 um 03:59

zapparella schrieb on 22. August 2009 um 03:51:
I am orginally from TX a USA but I am currently in UK

Die Mail kommt von ZOOM, einem mobilen Internet aus Nigeria  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 41.217.0.3

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
% Note: this output has been filtered.
% Information related to '41.217.0.0 - 41.217.127.255'

inetnum:        41.217.0.0 - 41.217.127.255
netname:        ZOOMNIGERIA
descr:          ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd
admin-c:        JA7-AFRINIC
tech-c:         JA7-AFRINIC
org:            ORG-ZMNL1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      ZOOMNIGERIA-MNT
mnt-domains:    ZOOMNIGERIA-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

organisation:   ORG-ZMNL1-AFRINIC
org-name:       ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd
org-type:       LIR
address:        8A, Adeola Odeku Street
address:        City: Victoria Island, Lagos
address:        Postal Code: 999999*
address:        Lagos 

Zitat:

Hostname:      41.217.0.3
      ISP:      ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd
      Organization:      ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd
      Proxy:      Suspected network sharing device.
      Type:      Unknown
      Blacklist: 9      

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema