Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Percy Paker <percypaker@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1305 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Percy Paker <percypaker@yahoo.com>
13. August 2009 um 18:02

Jetzt haben wir den Schrott schon zum 5. Mail hier im Forum  Ärgerlich
Aber jedesmal andere Profildaten und andere Bilder. Hier die neuesten von Tagged

Percy P
Percy P is Asking all a question: What can you offer another person in a relationship besides money and sex.. 1 week ago 
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 123 times
Profile Skin: Default

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
What’s New
View all updates
Percy P is Asking all a question: What can you offer another person in a relationship besides money and sex.. 7 days ago
Percy P is understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever. 7 days ago

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 11, 2009 4:09 PM
Subject:MUCH INTERESTED IN YOU

How are you doing today?
I'm Percy Paker a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the  caretaker type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat, I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. well educated professional man ,am a Cool ,respectful, and comprehensive person.Who really wants to experience love in its full sense.I am very social,an outgoing person.  I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.I have established some very well thoughtout career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world.  I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself.
In the world there are givers and takers, but unfortunately many of us have experienced the people who take more than they give. Ask yourself a question: What can I offer another person in a relationship besides money and sex..i am a nice man looking for a virtuos woman .. just like the virtuos woman In Proverb...31 .
I am looking foward to your honest reply.

Hugs and Cares

Percy.

Übersetzung:
Hallo xxx, 
Wie machst du heute? 
Ich bin Percy PAKER eine sanfte Mann mit großem Herzen und schön Persönlichkeit! Ich bin der Hausmeister-Typ. Wenn Sie sich auf der Seite der Straße mit einer flachen, ich bin der Mann, der Haltestellen. Wenn Sie kommen durch die Tür, ich bin der Mann, der hält es für Sie und bietet Ihnen einen bescheidenen Lächeln und einem weichen, hallo. Ich arbeite hart mit meinem Geist und meine Hände und ich bin mehr "im Einklang" mit dem Leben als die meisten Menschen. gut ausgebildeten professionellen Mann, bin Cool, respektvolle und umfassende person.Who wirklich will, um die Liebe in ihrer ganzen sense.I bin sehr soziale, eine ausgehende Person. Ich bin mir sehr wohl ausgewogen in meinem Leben. Ich bin ein Mann der wahren Charakter, der glaubt, in denen jeder eine faire chance.I haben einige sehr gut thoughtout beruflichen Ziele mit einem klaren Pfad und den Plan zum Erfolg, die Kontrolle mein Schicksal selbst zu bestimmen und nicht das ganze Geld der Welt. Ich habe meinen christlichen Glauben zu Krediten für mein Leben, die Einstellung und den Erfolg, aber ich nicht den Namen Gottes, um Frauen für meinen Charakter spricht für sich. Ich bin nicht die Art von Mann, konzentriert sich ganz auf sich. 
In der Welt gibt es Geber und Nehmer, aber leider viele von uns haben die Leute, die mehr als sie geben. Fragen Sie sich selbst eine Frage: Wie kann ich eine andere Person in einer Beziehung neben Geld und Geschlecht .. Ich bin ein netter Mann sucht eine Frau virtuos .. ebenso wie die Frau in virtuos Proverb ... 31. 
  Ich freuen uns auf Ihre ehrliche Antwort. 

Hugs und Cares 

Percy.

Den gleichen Scheiss noch mal 3 Std später bekommen, nur andere Betreffzeile!!
Ich hab ihn mal über meine Inbox auf Tagged angeschrieben, denn wir bräuchten ja auch noch eine Email mit den Herkunftsdaten

Zitat:

Date:Aug 11, 2009 7:15 PM
Subject:How are you doing today?...

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. März 2011 um 20:36 von sister-act » 
Grund: afr30106 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Percy Paker <percypaker@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. August 2009 um 21:58

Nun hat mir die Dumpfbacke wieder ne Inbox-Nachricht geschickt!!  Ärgerlich

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Aug 14, 2009 5:10 PM
Subject:Re: How are you doing today?...

Hello xxx,

How are you doing today?

I understand what you mean  and thats why I am also sending you my private mail also  (percypaker@yahoo.com) , so we can get the opportunity to know each other better and answer our private question privately.

I look forward to meeting a pretty honest Lady like you xxx.

Less I forget,I really enjoyed the kisses  you sent.

They were nice and lovely and really shows how lovely you are.

Thanks.

Standard ist schon mal raus   Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 20. August 2009 um 03:00

Na endlich ist die Mail da. Wurde auch langsam Zeit!! Ich habe schon ganz ungeduldig darauf gewartet  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zitat:

Hi xxx,
I am fine and thanks for the compliments.
I am a geologist into mining and extraction of minerals,presently in UK but have a home for relaxation from work in North Carolina.USA.
I have a cute son who lost the mother at a very young age and since then things have not been same for us.
I always dreamt of a little wealth,an adourable woman like you in my life, and a happy home.
Relocation won't be a problem if its what you want but I want to know you better and ascertain the level of our love,trust,care and committment to each other.
All I want is a woman of true character,positive thinking,loving,trust worthy and caring.
Looking forward to your honest reply to know my next line of action and what my future with you holds for me.

LONINGLY YOURS.

PERCY P.

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.91; Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:49:12 -0700
Return-Path: <percypaker@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.136.45.25
X-YMailISG:            JGFrF4J3RMHmNAVVUSbYQsvj
X-Originating-IP: [98.136.45.25]
Authentication-Results: mta140.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received: from 98.136.45.25 (HELO n78a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.45.25) by mta140.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:49:12 -0700
Received: from [216.252.122.216] by n78.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Aug 2009 23:49:11 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.182] by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Aug 2009 23:49:11 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp301.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Aug 2009 23:49:11 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 536807.97159.bm@omp301.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 17271 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Aug 2009 23:49:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250725751; bh=ujMHSO3irDHnVo2ACWeFZ3Pn92VJZFqPn3wfjCmgOTA=; -Version:Content-Type; co7dIAph5SMNI=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; -Version:Content-Type; kcoCru+RIs9OI=;
Message-ID: <395348.15683.qm@web43404.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            ZGg-
Received: from [41.220.75.3] by web43404.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:49:10 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:49:10 -0700 (PDT)
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Subject: MY STAND
To: xxx <xxx@yahoo.de>
In-Reply-To: <469006.63479.qm@web23408.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-490823574-1250725750=:15683"

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. August 2009 um 11:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 20. August 2009 um 03:09

zapparella schrieb on 20. August 2009 um 03:00:
presently in UK

Wie das mit einem Proxy richtig funktioniert, dass müssen die Bimbos erst noch lernen  Zwinkernd
Die Mail kommt über einen Proxy der MTN Nigeria. Den gleichen Proxy mit derselben IP haben wir schon mehrmals hier im Forum!!

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 41.220.75.3

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
% Note: this output has been filtered.
% Information related to '41.220.75.0 - 41.220.75.255'

inetnum:        41.220.75.0 - 41.220.75.255
netname:        MTNNG-0001-MDSN01-OJT
descr:          IP Block Assigned for Mobile Data Services Network at Ojota
admin-c:        HM10-AFRINIC
tech-c:         HM10-AFRINIC
org:            ORG-MN1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         MTNNIGERA1-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.220.64.0 - 41.220.79.255

organisation:   ORG-MN1-AFRINIC
org-name:       MTN Nigeria
org-type:       LIR
address:        Golden Plaza,
address:        Falomo Roundabout,
address:        Ikoyi
address:        Lagos 

Zitat:

Lookup IP Address: 41.220.75.3

Hostname:      mtnngprs.com
      ISP:      MTN Nigeria
      Organization:      MTN Nigeria
      Proxy:      Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:      Unknown
      Blacklist: 7

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema