Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ted James <james.ted20@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1911 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Ted James <james.ted20@yahoo.com>
11. August 2009 um 18:53

Dieser  Smiley hat mich auf Tagged gefunden  Zwinkernd
Mich haben die Bilder auf seiner Seite stutzig gemacht, da das Profilbild ein ganz anderes ist als die restlichen Bilder.
Beim Suchen der Bilder mit Tineye habe ich das Bild mit "ihm" in dieser Firmenhalle gefunden. Es ist von der Homepage der Volksbank in Freiburg geklaut. 
Wer allerdings der Firmenkunde auf dem Bild ist und wo die anderen Bilder herkommen, konnte ich nicht herausfinden.

Smiley

James T
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 469 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I believe there is no thing sweeter then happeness.

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

1.Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 7, 2009 7:12 AM
Subject:Hello Dearie, How're you doing...

Hello Dearie, How're you doing today i guess you are doing great in the hand of our Lord? I just glanced through your profile and i found it intresting that i want to get to know you more,i am a God fearing christian man and i am looking for a woman who love back as i do,caring,honest and kind and a woman who is tired of single life and loneliness as i am. Dear i must say what a paragon of beauty you have there.Well am James by name, and am an engineer,i live in Walsworth Road,29g cHitchin, Hertfordshire SG4 41X in Luton of England in Uk.and stay alone,am a contractor too.But dear i love simplicity only,and what each party feel for each othermatters,dear am not here on tagged just because i want people to see my face.But am here to find my soul mate,that will love me with all her heart.Pretty queen i don`t have any other option but to disclose this worth feelings i have for you.Angel i don`t need to tell you that i love you only,but i respect who you are in person. And i know God has a reason for everything so if you don't mind reply me via your personal email address,so that we can be chating on yahoo instant messenger any time we are chance,and this same time to get to know ourself more and more and see what the lord have for us. I will be expecting hearing from you soon,until then remain bless in the hand of our Lord. My Regard. Engr.James

Die Adresse müßte so in etwa lauten – wenn sie denn seine wäre: 29 Walsworth Rd, Hitchin SG4 41X, Hertfordshire, UK – Luton ist wieder eine ganz andere Stadt im County Hertfordshire, ganz in der Nähe von Hitchin. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

2.Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Aug 11, 2009 12:22 AM
Subject:Re: Hello Dearie, How're you doing...

Thanks alot for making out time to write me  I really do appreciate it.How're you doing today I hope our good Lord has been faithful to His mighty words in your life and the lives of your family.And to throw more light about myself am an engineer also a contractor here in Lu ton of England,i stay alone and i have only one brother left on this earth with me.i lost my parents at 12year on motor accident,and i was brought up by my aunt who in chaco of Argentina.Though my brother is there with her in chaco.Dear truly speaking i have work as an engineer closly eleven year and with God on my SIde i have achived Good thing from our Lod Jesus christ,but still looking for soul mate and dear now that i have find someone that really captured my heart i think i can not let it go,cause i believe i can treasure it to the end.And which is you pretty angel.

I want you to know that I believe you. I believe you have what it takes to make your dreams come true. And I just want you to know that I'll be there beside you through both the good times and the bad times. I'll be your light and warmth when the road gets rough. I'll lend you a shoulder; I'll hold your hand; I'll encourage you when you hesitate. I know you can make it. Never stop trying! You never know what you can achieve or where you dreams will take you!

There are no roses as lovely as your smile.And i don`t think there is any days that is brighter than the days I will spend with you.Nothing moves me
like you do.You're my light in the darkness...And there could never be words strong enough to express my love for you.

You're the only one who ever understood me and accepted me for who I am.And I think you're nothing short of amazing.Your love always has been and always will be,life's greatest gift to me!As long as you love me,I can do anything;no dream is impossible,no star is too distant to reach.I fly from the joy you bring.And you are like piece of heaven from above,wrapped in the wings of something divine and pure and fine.If I could capture all the stars,I'd send them to you,but this will have to do until I can prove my unending affection for you.I hope you know how much I need you here with me,and how much you always move and inspire me.You're everything that love is supposed to be.

Well am very sorry for the late responds.Well before then remain bless and stay out of trouble.With much love from my heart.And kissssssssssss from my heart and huggggggggggggg from my heart.

Love Alway
Engr James.

Übersetzung:
Hallo Dearie,

Vielen Dank für die Zeit um mir zu schreiben ich wirklich zu schätzen it.How 're you doing today Ich hoffe, dass unsere gute Herr hat treu seinen mächtigen Worte in Ihrem Leben und das Leben Ihrer family.And zu werfen mehr Licht über mich bin ein Ingenieur auch einen Vertragspartner hier in Lu Tonne England, bleibe ich allein, und ich habe nur einen Bruder links auf dieser Erde mit me.i verlor meine Eltern in 12year über die Kfz-Unfall, und ich wurde von meiner Tante, die in Buenos Aires Argentina.Though von meinem Bruder ist es mit ihr in chaco.Dear wirklich gesprochen habe ich als Ingenieur arbeiten eng elf Jahr und mit Gott auf meiner Seite habe ich gute Sache von unserer Lod Jesus Christus, aber noch auf der Suche nach Liebe und Seele mate jetzt, dass ich jemanden finden, die wirklich mein Herz erobert Ich denke, ich kann nicht Let It Go, weil ich glaube, ich kann es auf die Schätze, die Sie end.And ziemlich Engel.

Ich möchte, dass Sie wissen, dass ich glaube, Sie. Ich glaube, Sie haben das, was man braucht, um Ihre Träume wahr. Und ich will nur, dass Sie wissen, dass ich dort neben der Sie durch die guten Zeiten und schlechten Zeiten. I'll be your Licht und Wärme, wenn die Straße wird rauh. Ich geben Ihnen eine Schulter, ich werde deine Hand halten, ich werde Ihnen, wenn Sie zögern. Ich weiß, Sie machen es möglich. Never stop versuchen! Man weiß nie, was man erreichen kann, oder wenn Sie Träume kommen Sie!

Es gibt keine Rosen lieben Ihre smile.And I don `t glaube, es gibt Tage, die heller als die Tage verbringen werde ich mit you.Nothing bewegt mich
wie Sie do.You "wieder mein Licht in der Dunkelheit ... und es konnte nie Worten stark genug, um meine Liebe zu dir.

Du bist der einzige, der mich immer verstanden und akzeptiert mich, wer ich am.And Ich glaube, Sie sind nichts weniger als amazing.Your Liebe war schon immer und immer sein wird, das Leben das größte Geschenk für mich! Schockiert/Erstaunt Solange du liebst mir, ich kann alles tun, kein Traum ist unmöglich, kein Stern ist zu weit entfernt zu reach.I fliegen Sie von der Freude bring.And Sie sind wie Stück vom Himmel von oben, eingehüllt in die Flügel etwas göttliches und rein und fein. Wenn ich könnte, alle Sterne, ich schicke sie bitte an Sie, aber dies wird zu tun haben, bis ich meine unendliche Liebe für you.I hoffen, dass Sie wissen, wie sehr ich brauche dich hier bei mir, und wie viel Sie schon immer bewegen und begeistern me.You "wieder alles, was Liebe ist, sein soll.

Auch mir sehr leid für die verspätete responds.Well vor bleiben, dann segne und den Aufenthalt von trouble.With viel Liebe von meinem heart.And kissssssssssss aus mein Herz und huggggggggggggg aus meinem Herzen.

Love Immer
Engr James.

Gesamter Mailtext weist auf mehrere Profile oder Anti-Scam-Foren im Internet hin. Wer Lust hat kann es ja mal selbst probieren. Alle Links kann man hier gar nicht reinstellen, so viele sind das
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. August 2009 um 21:43 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Ted James <james.ted20@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. August 2009 um 19:04

Gerade kam von diesem Burschen die Email mit dem dazugehörigen Quelltext in meiner Mailbox an. Um ganz sicher zu sein, daß ich sie auch bekomme, hat er sie 2x geschickt!!

Zitat:

Hello Pretty Angel,

Thanks alot for your time that you gave to me,I really do appreciate.How're you doing today I hope our good Lord has been faithful to His mighty words in your life and the lives of your family.And i think God will never stop his good work in your life.

Dear i want you to understand this fact deeping in your heart that,though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.And dear i Don't want you to measure the distance,but i want you to measure my love.Sweetie I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.And A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other persons. You go into the relationship together and work through it all together.

And I want you to know that you have my full 100% honesty as I know it is the only means of building the foundation of any relationship that'll last forever,I am not looking for a fling but a serious relationship that is from God with me being the spiritual leader and my partner the follower, so we can achieve our dreams and grow old together happily as ever.
But I must say i dislike lies,unfaithfulness,cheaters and people who take advantage of others for their own selfish interest.

Do have a blessed day ahead,extend my worm greetings to your friends and family,See you soon.Dear you can call me with this cell phone number anytime anyday or you can drop your message here cause is for you already.

Email:james.ted20@yahoo.com
Phone:+447 011 162 725
Thanks and remain bless,
Engr.James

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.86; Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:16:44 -0700
Return-Path: <james.ted20@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG:            2kIPX2ovR5EruMZ6L_rZn8LANnDtxW1Ov97WSN0D40m0C5OL
X-Originating-IP: [68.142.237.92]
Authentication-Results: mta132.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:      from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n7.bullet.re3.yahoo.com) (68.142.237.92) by mta132.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:16:44 -0700
Received: from [68.142.237.90] by n7.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2009 16:16:42 -0000
Received:      from [67.195.9.83] by t6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2009 16:16:42 -0000
Received:      from [67.195.9.107] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2009 16:16:42 -0000
Received:      from [127.0.0.1] by omp111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2009 16:16:42 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:            ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 316476.11462.bm@omp111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 12255 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Aug 2009 16:16:04 -0000
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250007364; bh=lmFeyZVXBq40WKe53oYk3usXIwzBfRzRcafVdOD6B0Q=; tent-Type; UYvwpIaIVQ+H8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; HwmwD4CX4qtLQ=;
Message-ID: <745486.10740.qm@web111617.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            PgXgNKFMwJmKx0yqygFCgoF28tCKdyIQGL_USvNVa7aciwrpeGPCKICktZ.DfqiCmTw-
Received:      from [78.47.210.66] by web111617.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:16:04 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Ted James <james.ted20@yahoo.com>   
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Subject: Email From Engr James.
To: xxx@yahoo.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-351648190-1250007364=:10740"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 11. August 2009 um 19:08

zapparella schrieb on 11. August 2009 um 18:53:

Die Mail kommt über den Proxy der Hetzner Online AG aus Gunzenhausen  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen

Details zur IP-Adresse 78.47.210.66

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf
% Note: This output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.
% Information related to '78.47.210.64 - 78.47.210.79'

inetnum:        78.47.210.64 - 78.47.210.79
netname:        SEISM-TECHNOLOGY-SA
descr:          Seism Technology S.A
admin-c:        BSR5-RIPE
tech-c:         BSR5-RIPE
mnt-by:         HOS-GUN
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Brianda Sanchez Rodriguez
address:        Seism Technology S.A
address:        La Uruca de el Banco Cuscatlan 3000
address:        San Jose, COSTA RICA
phone:          +4913122123419
e-mail:         support@metropipe.net
nic-hdl:        BSR5-RIPE
remarks:        Anonymizing networks, all abuse to abuse@metropipe.net

% Information related to '78.46.0.0/15AS24940'

route:          78.46.0.0/15
descr:          HETZNER-RZ-NBG-BLK5
origin:         AS24940
org:            ORG-HOA1-RIPE

organisation:   ORG-HOA1-RIPE
org-name:       Hetzner Online AG
org-type:       LIR
address:        Hetzner Online AG
                Attn. Martin Hetzner
                Stuttgarter Str. 1
                91710 Gunzenhausen
                GERMANY 

Zitat:

Hostname:      static.66.210.47.78.clients.your-server.de
      ISP:      Hetzner Online AG
      Organization:      Seism Technology S.A
      Proxy:      Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:      Corporate

City:      Gunzenhausen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 11. August 2009 um 20:15

zapparella schrieb on 11. August 2009 um 19:08:
Die Mail kommt über den Proxy der Hetzner Online AG aus Gunzenhausen

Über den haben wir schon häufiger diesen Müll bekommen!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 16. August 2009 um 13:27

Er will und will nicht aufgeben!! Neue Inbox-Mail auf Tagged  Augenrollen

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Aug 15, 2009 6:41 AM
Subject:Re: Hello Dearie, How're you doing...

GoodMorning Sunshine

Hello xxx,Goodmorning to you i hope you had a nice and lovely night rest and you woke up this morning doing great been in the midst of our good Lord.I want you to know that i am so happy to have you in my life and now i have every reason to smile knowing that i have someone special like you to think about each passing day.I have had you on my thoughts and prayers all day and i hope to be with you on the messenger real soon. lots of hugss and sweet tender kisses to you.

Love always,

James

Smiley    Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 15. November 2009 um 12:45

Mittlerweile hat er auch den Weg in das Forum von RomanceScam gefunden  Zwinkernd Alle Daten dort sind identisch mit unseren hier. Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema