Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Ekaterina <ekaterinabeau@ymail.com> <kryekaterina@gmail.com> <katya-ptichka@gmx.com> (Gelesen: 11975 mal)

nabruxas
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Ekaterina <ekaterinabeau@ymail.com> <kryekaterina@gmail.com>
Antwort #30 - 09. August 2009 um 23:43

Ich habe im Forum nun viele viele Bilder angesehen, doch den "Park Central" scheint es nicht zu geben.
Es ist zwar wahrscheinlich nicht wichtig, doch interessant.
Eigentlich hätte ich auch darauf kommen können den Stadtnamen in Kyrillisch einzutippen.

Bei Euch geht aber richtig etwas weiter. Echt Top!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. August 2009 um 23:46 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
nabruxas
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #31 - 10. August 2009 um 00:27

Gerade gefunden!

Smiley

First name:        Ekaterina
Last name:      Domracheva
Aka:      unknown
Location(s):      Novocheboksarsk (Russia)
Address(es):      Russia, Novocheboksarsk, Rechnaya str., 6/24
Phone number(s):      unknown
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2009 um 00:56 von mibiene » 
Grund: RomanceScam-Daten eingefügt. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

nabruxas
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #32 - 10. August 2009 um 09:33

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2009 um 15:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #33 - 10. August 2009 um 10:11

@ nabruxas

Setzte die Bilder nach Möglichkeit immer in den Zusammenhang zur betreffenden Mail mit Header. Manchmal lassen sich auch daraus noch Informationen gewinnen!

Fotos hatten keine Information über Aufnahme und Bearbeitung.
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2009 um 10:18 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

nabruxas
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #34 - 10. August 2009 um 13:24

Die Bilder hatte ich von einem anderen potentiellen Opfer zugesandt bekommen. Der Header war somit wertlos.
Ich habe ihn (das zweite bekannte Opfer) aber aufgefordert hier seine Informationen zu posten.

Wegen der Kinderbilder dachte ich, dass es sich nur um Bilder handelt bei dem ausschließlich Kinder zu sehen sind. Bei dieser "Kombination" dachte ich nichts schlechtes.
Werde mich daher daran halten, tut mir leid.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #35 - 10. August 2009 um 14:55

@ nabruxas

Wenn man halt vorher die Boardregeln gelesen hätte, wäre das vermeidbar.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Marv
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Innsbruck
Antwort #36 - 24. August 2009 um 15:15

Also ich als Neuling hier hab folgendes mail mit ähnlichem header erhalten. Ist das der gleiche scammer?

Dear Martin, I am endlessly happy, that my attention to you were not left unnoticed. And now my fingers like butterfly floating along the keyboard, to bring you the ocean of thoughts, that visit me, when I think of you and those positive emotions, that our encounter can deliver. My dear Martin, I am very opened, honest and staright forward person and the first thing I want to tell you: "I am looking for a real man for real meeting in person and serious relationships!" No beautiful photos, no tender and warm letters can substitute the joy of real conversation, and I sincerely hope that you think the same way too. Dear Martin, I think that meeting and having a chat face to face will give us alot more that months of long and exhausting correspondence. Internet gives us a great chance in search of our destiny, our beautiful half. But only a real date, can prove us if our hearts really match the rhythm of one another, if our bodies urge to rejoice in ecstasy of sincere love and passion. I am very sencitive and endlessly romantic woman. My need for real, true and wild passion is indeed great. My heart, all my body and mind is overwhelemd with enormous ammount of not yet spent care, tenderness, love and caress. I am burning from the desire to love and be loved! I am tired of never ending loneliness. The world we live in, is like a psychic hospital. Do peoples hears no longer need sincere love as my heart have need for love? Are family values, joy and happiness of child birth and upbringing idle? Men are no longer capable or simply affraid to love women and therefore love their kind, but deep down I am so romantic, nothing can change that, and I keep on believing that a man will find me, hug me close to him and take me to his world, where we will love each other till our days to come. Dear Martin, I am young, sexy and very passionate girl. My body desires tender and touching caresses, unusual sexual pleasures and enjoyments with the man I love! To me sex is a very important part in man and woman's realtionships, but I am in no way interested in fake behaviour with my loved man. That who at least once felt the flames of real love in his chest, who loved with all his heart, purely and unintentonaly, knows that nothing in this world can compare with the pleasure you get from sex with the person you love! I am sorry for being so honest and perhaps way to detailed in my thoughts and writings. I do not mean no offence, I simply speak about things that really matter to me. I just would like to create a clear vision of myself and my inner world in your head. Dear Martin, I am well educated, fragile, kind, devoted and confident woman. All I have in my life I gained with my own efforts. I do not have millions of dollars in my account, but I have everything I need to be self harmonically ballanced peace, stability and inner rest. The only 2 things are missing in my life - love and tenderness. I am missing a man. The man that was destined to me. The one whos name written next to mine in the book of life. The one I will descend deep in the ocean of love and pleasure. The one I will wake up cuddling after long sweetly passion nights together! The one we will build our little wonderful world - our happy family with a bunch of noisy beautiful children. Dear Martin, your profile seemd very interesting to me. I can not tell you right away what exactly attracts me to it, but there is something in you, that drags my sould like a magnet. Something carries me to you on the higher, mental level. It can not be described in words. It have to be felt! And it would really be great if you'd felt somewhat similar. Or at least your interest would be sincere and honest. If your interest to me was really sincere, if you really want to have beautiful, kind, tender, devoted, caring, sexy and passionate wife and girlfriend, than we can start to know each other and if we will find love in each other than we can build up to our plans organizing a date. As only when we can see eachothers eyes, only when we can feel the depth and strenght of emotional and physical contact, we can say if we really were destined for eachother.

With great impatience I will be waiting for your answer and let your life be filled with only kind and bright emotions and joy!

Tender hugs, Ekaterina XXX

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  188.186.10.32

inetnum:    188.186.0.0 - 188.187.255.255
org:    ORG-RA21-RIPE
netname:    RU-RAID-20090619
descr:    ER-Telecom
admin-c:    RAID1-RIPE
tech-c:   RAID1-RIPE
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:  RAID-MNT
mnt-routes:   RAID-MNT

organisation: ORG-RA21-RIPE
org-name:   ER-Telecom
org-type:   LIR
address:    ER-Telecom
      Denis V. Tatarskikh
      Kosmonavtov shosse, 111, 536
      614000 Perm
      RUSSIAN FEDERATION
phone:                   +7 342 2462233
fax-no:   +7 342 2195024
e-mail:   ripe@ertelecom.ru
admin-c:    DNDY1-RIPE
admin-c:    RAID1-RIPE
mnt-ref:    RAID-MNT
mnt-ref:    RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

role:     ER-Telecom ISP Contact Role
address:    CJSC "ER-Telecom"
address:    111, str. Shosse Kosmonavtov
address:    614000 Perm
address:    Russian Federation
phone:    +7 342 462233
fax-no:   +7 342 2195024
e-mail:   ripe@ertelecom.ru
admin-c:    DNDY1-RIPE
tech-c:   DNDY1-RIPE
nic-hdl:    RAID1-RIPE
mnt-by:   RAID-MNT

route:    188.186.0.0/19
descr:    CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom"
descr:    Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
origin:   AS41786

route:    188.186.0.0/20
descr:    CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom"
descr:    Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
origin:   AS41786

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2009 um 22:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #37 - 24. August 2009 um 22:29

@ Marv

Statt Headerauflösung poste bitte den kompletten Header mit!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Ekaterina <katya-ptichka@gmx.com>
Antwort #38 - 20. August 2009 um 19:45

Dear Markus, I am endlessly happy, that my attention to you were not left unnoticed. And now my fingers like butterfly floating along the keyboard, to bring you the ocean of thoughts, that visit me, when I think of you and those positive emotions, that our encounter can deliver. My dear Markus, I am very opened, honest and staright forward person and the first thing I want to tell you: "I am looking for a real man for real meeting in person and serious relationships!" No beautiful photos, no tender and warm letters can substitute the joy of real conversation, and I sincerely hope that you think the same way too. Dear Markus, I think that meeting and having a chat face to face will give us alot more that months of long and exhausting correspondence. Internet gives us a great chance in search of our destiny, our beautiful half. But only a real date, can prove us if our hearts really match the rhythm of one another, if our bodies urge to rejoice in ecstasy of sincere love and passion. I am very sencitive and endlessly romantic woman. My need for real, true and wild passion is indeed great. My heart, all my body and mind is overwhelemd with enormous ammount of not yet spent care, tenderness, love and caress. I am burning from the desire to love and be loved! I am tired of never ending loneliness. The world we live in, is like a psychic hospital. Do peoples hears no longer need sincere love as my heart have need for love? Are family values, joy and happiness of child birth and upbringing idle? Men are no longer capable or simply affraid to love women and therefore love their kind, but deep down I am so romantic, nothing can change that, and I keep on believing that a man will find me, hug me close to him and take me to his world, where we will love each other till our days to come. Dear Markus, I am young, sexy and very passionate girl. My body desires tender and touching caresses, unusual sexual pleasures and enjoyments with the man I love! To me sex is a very important part in man and woman's realtionships, but I am in no way interested in fake behaviour with my loved man. That who at least once felt the flames of real love in his chest, who loved with all his heart, purely and unintentonaly, knows that nothing in this world can compare with the pleasure you get from sex with the person you love! I am sorry for being so honest and perhaps way to detailed in my thoughts and writings. I do not mean no offence, I simply speak about things that really matter to me. I just would like to create a clear vision of myself and my inner world in your head. Dear Markus, I am well educated, fragile, kind, devoted and confident woman. All I have in my life I gained with my own efforts. I do not have millions of dollars in my account, but I have everything I need to be self harmonically ballanced peace, stability and inner rest. The only 2 things are missing in my life - love and tenderness. I am missing a man. The man that was destined to me. The one whos name written next to mine in the book of life. The one I will descend deep in the ocean of love and pleasure. The one I will wake up cuddling after long sweetly passion nights together! The one we will build our little wonderful world - our happy family with a bunch of noisy beautiful children. Dear Markus, your profile seemd very interesting to me. I can not tell you right away what exactly attracts me to it, but there is something in you, that drags my sould like a magnet. Something carries me to you on the higher, mental level. It can not be described in words. It have to be felt! And it would really be great if you'd felt somewhat similar. Or at least your interest would be sincere and honest. If your interest to me was really sincere, if you really want to have beautiful, kind, tender, devoted, caring, sexy and passionate wife and girlfriend, than we can start to know each other and if we will find love in each other than we can build up to our plans organizing a date. As only when we can see eachothers eyes, only when we can feel the depth and strenght of emotional and physical contact, we can say if we really were destined for eachother.

With great impatience I will be waiting for your answer and let your life be filled with only kind and bright emotions and joy!

Tender hugs, Ekaterina XXX 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <katya-ptichka@gmx.com>
Received: from rly-mg01.mx.aol.com (rly-mg01.mail.aol.com [172.20.83.107]) by air-mg07.mail.aol.com (v124.15) with ESMTP id MAILINMG074-9f54a8d4d63268; Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:20:02 -0400
Received: from mail.gmx.com (mail.gmx.com [213.165.64.42]) by rly-mg01.mx.aol.com (v124.15) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMG017-9f54a8d4d63268; Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:19:32 -0400
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 20 Aug 2009 13:19:30 -0000
Received: from unknown (EHLO 192.168.0.5) [188.186.10.32]
  by mail.gmx.com (mp-eu003) with SMTP; 20 Aug 2009 15:19:30 +0200
X-Authenticated: #58087980
X-Provags-ID: V01U2FsdGVkX1+ZhpF4KdaZ6mM2Gu9f5BMKaBYl7CVkSkV50c0F6q
     KXWZYspKV2Uuq4

Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:47:35 +0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01C6527E.AE8904D0"
X-Y-GMX-Trusted: 0
X-FuHaFi: 0.67,0.67
X-AOL-IP: 213.165.64.42
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:378314976:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
Message-ID: <200908200919.9f54a8d4d63268@rly-mg01.mx.aol.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. September 2009 um 11:37 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Re: Ekaterina <katya-ptichka@gmx.com>
Antwort #39 - 20. August 2009 um 19:46

müssen die immer einen so zutexten .... Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #40 - 20. August 2009 um 19:50

Mail kommt aus Yoshkar-Ola, Organisation Perm.

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  188.186.10.32
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  188.186.10.32

inetnum:        188.186.0.0 - 188.187.255.255
org:            ORG-RA21-RIPE
netname:        RU-RAID-20090619
descr:          ER-Telecom
admin-c:        RAID1-RIPE
tech-c:         RAID1-RIPE
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      RAID-MNT
mnt-routes:     RAID-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

organisation:   ORG-RA21-RIPE
org-name:       ER-Telecom
org-type:       LIR
address:        ER-Telecom
                Denis V. Tatarskikh
                Kosmonavtov shosse, 111, 536
                614000 Perm
                RUSSIAN FEDERATION

% Information related to '188.186.0.0/20AS41786'

route:          188.186.0.0/20
descr:          CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom"
descr:          Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
origin:         AS41786
mnt-by:         RAID-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #41 - 20. August 2009 um 21:19

@ Wesermann

Habe 15 Jahre in Frankreich gelebt,
hatte da auch eine gmx.de  Adresse,
das ist das erste was ich in die Richtung höre ,
sag nicht sowas lernt man im Wohnwagenforum   Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt
darauf trinke ich jetzt noch ein Bitburger  Smiley

aus einem Bitburger Glas versteht sich  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2009 um 21:20 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #42 - 20. August 2009 um 21:21

@ Wesermann

ich lebe im wohnwagenland und habe da auch eine ...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #43 - 20. August 2009 um 21:24

@ calle

Ich habe es auch probiert, und hab eine Adresse aus RU genommen, nach 2 Tagen hatte ich keinen Zugang mehr, Frankreich ist EU da müsste es vielleicht sorgar noch möglich sein. 

Mit den Campingwagen-Bla Bla hat da nix zu tun.
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2009 um 21:26 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #44 - 20. August 2009 um 21:27

@ Wesermann

Sorry ich weiß es nicht,
aber vielleicht ein anderer..  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert