Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Duke Dickson / Daddy Dickon <daddy_duke91@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2058 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Duke Dickson / Daddy Dickon <daddy_duke91@yahoo.com>
08. August 2009 um 14:25

Dieser hier hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben. Sein Bild war für meine Begriffe mal wieder viel zu klein. Nach einigen Bemühungen und Erinnerungen hatte er sich dann doch noch bei mir gemeldet. Erst schreibt der  Smiley mich an und dann antwortet er ewig und drei Tage nicht!!  Ärgerlich

Daddy D
Last Active: 13 hours ago
Profile Views: 348 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: love is what we want so lets be real

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Black/African
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Akon, R.kelly, snow wine
Movies: James bond Action, adventures, Harry potter
TV: CNN Larry king and back story with Helen De'egenerus on mnet series
Books: Harry potter and lords of the ring
Sports: scoocer like Kaka of brazil and sprint Bolt the man from jam.
Interests: I am a single man that is looking for a soul mate, a woman to love and treat like an angel. I am very much interested in knowing you...
Dreams: Have alots to tell but not now keep that till we meet...

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jul 14, 2009 10:39 PM
Subject:Hi Dearie

How are you doing? compliment of the day to you and your family.
Well I came across your profile and it captivated me for a stop by. My Name is Duke Dickson I live in Texas and I was born in 01 Nov. 1965 and an single and a little bit handsome. Well I'm looking for a woman that will want to share love in it's fulness's a woman that is down to earth a woman that will be real and a woman that have love to give and that want to be loved. A woman that will be love care and be there at all times.well i have a way of expressing my treat for my lady that turn her around,and it make her see a reason why God has placed us to be love birth, a woman that will be able to set me as a seal upon her heart a seal upon her soul.I'm loving caring honest and a gentle man with God's kind heart hat you can trust for that is not a problem to me as my character speaks for it self. want a woman that i will come in through the door and will embraced her to my self.A woman that will put an everlasting smile on my face.
I have a good job thanks to God.Further more will ant to know you. As Known love is cruise at the grave for many water can't quench love neither can Flood Drawn it. Know that destine can not be change but delay though it tarry wait for it for it will surely come it will not tarry. Will be waiting for your responds...

Duke.

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. August 2009 um 17:41 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Duke Dickson / Daddy Dickon <daddy_duke91@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. August 2009 um 14:35

Die Bilder hab ich mit der folgenden Mail bekommen. Da ist auch noch ein Bild von "ihm und seinem Sohn" dabei. Nachdem dieses Bild ein ca. 1-jähriges Kind zeigt müssen die gesamten Bilder schon mindestens 15 Jahre alt sein!! Wer bitte geht auf Datingsuche mit solchen "asbach-uralten" Bildern?  Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt
In der Email-Ad ist ihm wohl beim Namen auch ein Fehler unterlaufen - Dickson-Dickon!!

Zitat:

Hello How are you?
Well my Name is Duke Dickson Am 45 year  A m from the State Texas.... I have a son who is 16 going to 17... I work off shore I'm an Egineer I work at the Rig I work for Three weeks and be on land for two week. I work for Coronaldo Company I lost my Dad long ago and my Mum too. My brother Died of cancer while
i have a sister  who is happily married with two kids... I like swimming i like reading i like going out do love sporting activities i like playing Golf am a man that has a lots I lost my wife in  a car accident and i have been single since 2003...
I'm looking for a woman that will want to share love in it's fulness's a woman that is down to earth a woman that will be real and a woman that have love to give and that want to be loved. A woman that will be love care and be there at all times.well i have a way of expressing my treat for my lady that turn her around,and it make her see a reason why God has placed us to be love birth, a woman that will be able to set me as a seal upon her heart a seal upon her soul.
I'm looking for a woman that will be loving a woman that ill bring me happiness a woman that i will love and she will love me as well, a woman that i can call me own. Will also want you to know that distance is not a Problem as Am willing to travel any where to meet that lady that will be the mother of my kids that will be my lady and my Godess, will also want you to know that distance is never  problem to me. Distance only seperate the physical but not the feellings,  not the love care trust, faithfulness, Honesty..
Will want to recieve another mail from you please do take care of your self.
My Regards
Duke.

Übersetzung:
Hallo Wie geht es Ihnen?
Nun, mein Name ist Duke Dickson Am 45 Jahre A m vom Staat Texas .... Ich habe einen Sohn, ist 16 zu 17 ... Ich arbeite vor der Küste Ich bin ein Egineer Ich arbeite an der Rig Ich arbeite für drei Wochen und werden auf dem Land für zwei Wochen. Ich arbeite für Coronaldo Firma Ich habe mein Vater vor langer Zeit, und meine Mama zu. Mein Bruder starb an Krebs, während
  Ich habe eine Schwester, die ist glücklich verheiratet und hat zwei Kinder ... Ich schwimme gern ich gerne lesen, wie ich gehen kann Liebe sportlichen Aktivitäten wie Golf spielen i bin ein Mann, der eine viel Ich habe meine Frau bei einem Autounfall, und ich haben seit 2003 Einzel-...
Ich interessiere mich für eine Frau, will sie die Liebe in ihrer Fülle ist eine Frau, die auf die Erde ist eine Frau, die reale und eine Frau, die Liebe zu geben und wollen geliebt werden. Eine Frau, die Liebe und Sorgfalt werden dort auf allen times.well Ich habe einen Weg, meine Behandlung für meine Frau, die sich ihr herum, und es macht ihr einen Grund, warum Gott hat uns die Liebe zu der Geburt, einer Frau werden können, um mich als ein Siegel auf ihre Herzen ein Siegel auf ihre Seele.
Ich interessiere mich für eine Frau, die eine Frau zu lieben, dass krank bringen Sie mir eine Frau das Glück, dass ich die Liebe, und sie lieben mich auch, eine Frau, die ich kann mir eigene. Auch wollen, dass Sie wissen, dass die Entfernung ist kein Problem, da bin bereit zu reisen, wo jeder um die Dame, die die Mutter meiner Kinder, die meine Frau und meine Göttin, auch wollen, dass Sie wissen, dass die Entfernung ist nie Problem für mich. Entfernung nur zwischen den physikalischen, nicht aber die feellings, nicht die Liebe Pflege Vertrauen, Treue, Ehrlichkeit ..
Erhalten möchten, wird eine andere E-Mail von Ihnen bitten wir Sie, kümmern Sie sich.
Meine Grüße
Herzog.Das war ich nicht!! Zwinkernd

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To:                xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.91; Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:26:17 -0700
Return-Path:            <daddy_duke91@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG:            vCL.eTn5sY4TbmMoIMa_NwaFfetU5pH9_nwohghs0cYW
X-Originating-IP:            [98.136.44.188]
Authentication-Results:            mta189.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received:            from 98.136.44.188 (HELO n55.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.188) by mta189.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:26:16 -0700
Received:            from [216.252.122.219] by n55.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2009 23:26:16 -0000
Received:            from [67.195.9.81] by t4.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2009 23:26:16 -0000
Received:            from [67.195.9.107] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2009 23:26:15 -0000
Received:            from [127.0.0.1] by omp111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2009 23:26:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:            ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:            916181.55559.bm@omp111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received:            (qmail 21803 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Aug 2009 23:26:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249687575; bh=+i2qj1Hpeqt4/PtW5J/cXefMpwJJ4qw6oReyVl58IUY=; tent-Type; HRTAiSF2+vzsw=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; HkgNWRU9JgNsE=;
Message-ID:            <801748.20952.qm@web111918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            .jgGPFygpLJPyIuLgCzzQANl3zdPLtDUVQ--
Received:            from [207.235.61.32] by web111918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:26:15 PDT
X-Mailer:            YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date:            Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
Daddy Dickon <daddy_duke91@yahoo.com>   
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Subject:            Re: your message on tagged
To:            xxx <xxx@yahoo.de>
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/mixed; boundary="0-874015311-1249687575=:20952"
Content-Length:            14639

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 08. August 2009 um 14:39

Die Mail kommt über den Satelliten Provider von Time Warner Telecom - scheinbar die nordamerikanische Scam-Schleuder

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  207.235.61.32
mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de
Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.arin.net

tw telecom holdings, inc. TWTC-NETBLK-16 (NET-207-235-0-0-1)
                                  207.235.0.0 - 207.235.127.255
Shared Data Networks Global TWTC-SD-01 (NET-207-235-61-0-1)
                                  207.235.61.0 - 207.235.61.255
% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?207.235.61.32

OrgName:    tw telecom holdings, inc.
OrgID:      TWTC
Address:    10475 Park Meadows Drive
City:       Littleton
StateProv:  CO
PostalCode: 80124

Zitat:

Lookup IP Address: 207.235.61.32
      Hostname:      207.235.61.32
      ISP:      Time Warner Telecom
      Organization:      NuVox Communications
      Proxy:      None detected
      Type:      Corporate
      Blacklist:      

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 19. August 2009 um 19:00

Ein Copy&paste-Loveletter aus dem Internet hat mich heute erreicht  Smiley
Denen könnte wirklich mal was originelleres einfallen...oder etwa nicht??

Zitat:

Hello Honey,
  How are you doing today?
I think a good relationship requires being each other's best friend, and trusting one another. I think each should respect the other's opinion and that
stupid arguments over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too far.
Good communication. Never being ashamed of each other for any reason. On occasion surprising your mate with a nice romantic date or evening together and
telling each other I love you.
There is a lot of love and caring in the relationship. There has to be love in order for a relationship to work.
A good relationship is when your partner is more than just a partner... they should be your best friend.
A good relationship is when two lovers understand each other, they're concerned for each other and they respect one another.
A good relationship is one purely based on trust, if nothing else. Being able to be miles apart yet never worrying a minute about what they're doing.
Communication at all times is so important, and most importantly, respect for each other and their need for alone time as well as together time.
Two people trusting each other fully, not being afraid to tell the other what one thinks, whether it be good or bad, and the other respecting their opinion.
Being able to enjoy the same things with each other, enjoying each other, and being able to take their separate lives and smoothly combine their lifestyles
into a couple's lifestyle.
Being friends first, last and always. If you have friendship as the basis of your relationship, you can get through the hard times. The second ingredient is
commitment. With those two things, you can't lose.
A good relationship is two people that are not afraid to tell the other anything that may come up in the relationship. Best friends. Honesty, devotion, love,
and sense of humor.
A good relationship exists when either individual has the freedom to leave but neither wants to.
I honestly think that a good relationship is one where there are no secrets. You are completely open with each other. But the biggest key is that the other
person knows the worst possible thing about you and they love you even more for it. On top of that you have to have faith and trust. So that when your man
goes out with an old female friend you can completely trust him and know that no matter what happens, he will always come home to you. I know it may not seem
like much but as long as you have that and love, you are in a wonderful relationship. Smiley
I define a good relationship by the way you treat each other. You could hold them and run your fingers down the side of their face. Feel comfortable you
know. And you can also define it with fighting. Fighting is not my favorite thing to do with my girlfriend. But it needs to be done. It's not a real
relationship until you do fight.
I would have to say good communication! Equality, LOVE, not just lust, and most of all, friendship is needed.
For me, a good relationship is being able to open up to each other even about the simple things in life. A relationship between two people cannot grow
without trust. Loving a person is not enough, because if you've got doubts building up inside then you your relationship won't work. A good relationship is
also based on friendship because it is so much easier to love someone you truly know than someone you've met, I'm so glad to have met you baby..
Love Always

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.87; Wed, 19 Aug 2009 06:56:33 -0700
Return-Path: <daddy_duke91@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG:            o8Qg3EgIFgy6iFnsPylPj4rObN19J0QZM1Ue
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.13.70]
Authentication-Results: mta407.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received: from 76.13.13.70 (HELO n7a.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.70) by mta407.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 19 Aug 2009 06:56:33 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Aug 2009 13:56:33 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.169] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Aug 2009 13:56:32 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp110.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Aug 2009 13:56:32 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 867876.63198.bm@omp110.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 77260 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Aug 2009 13:56:32 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250690192; bh=LqiRV/y3GK3Pog1jjYhq13PWHfP/7RnATKMA2+4qfLk=; eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; +vrWYpT5kvAv0=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; SuomGvxA5UNwU=;
Message-ID: <13313.76799.qm@web111909.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            gBg5mJjLDrcKqig5Fi7OCL6BHk06NiiZVVs-
Received: from [207.235.61.32] by web111909.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Aug 2009 06:56:31 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 06:56:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Want You to Write Me...
To: xxx <jxxx@yahoo.de>
In-Reply-To: <102533.11650.qm@web23404.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1005702359-1250690191=:76799"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 19. August 2009 um 19:02

Die Mail kommt immer noch mit gleicher IP über den Satelliten der Time Warner Telecom aus Nordamerika.

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  207.235.61.32

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.arin.net

tw telecom holdings, inc. TWTC-NETBLK-16 (NET-207-235-0-0-1)
                                  207.235.0.0 - 207.235.127.255
Shared Data Networks Global TWTC-SD-01 (NET-207-235-61-0-1)
                                  207.235.61.0 - 207.235.61.255

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?207.235.61.32

OrgName:    tw telecom holdings, inc.
OrgID:      TWTC
Address:    10475 Park Meadows Drive
City:       Littleton
StateProv:  CO
PostalCode: 80124

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 25. August 2009 um 14:43

Den gleichen Mist wie im Anfangsthreat hab ich schon wieder bekommen  Ärgerlich

Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 21, 2009 4:52 PM
Subject:Hello, How are you doing?...

Hello, How are you doing? compliment of the day to you and your family. My Name is Duke Dickson. I was born in 01 Nov. 1965 and an single and a little bit handsome. I came across your profile and it captivated me for a stop by, something a little bit about my self. like swimming reading fishing playing golf and going out, my turn are thruth and honesty while my turn off is lies and playing prank. I'm looking for a woman that will want to share love in it's fulness's a woman that is down to earth a woman that will be real and a woman that have love to give and that want to be loved. A woman that will be love care and be there at all times.well i have a way of expressing my treat for my lady that turn her around,and it make her see a reason why God has placed us to be love birth, a woman that will be able to set me as a seal upon her heart a seal upon her soul.I'm loving caring honest and a gentle man with God's kind heart hat you can trust for that is not a problem to me as my character speaks for it self. want a woman that i will come in through the door and will embraced her to my self.A woman that will put an everlasting smile on my face. I have a good job thanks to God.Further more will ant to know you. As Known love is cruise at the grave for many water can't quench love neither can Flood Drawn it. Know that destine can not be change but delay though it tarry wait for it for it will surely come it will not tarry. Will be waiting for your responds... Duke.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 02. September 2009 um 13:42

Und nochmal hab ich jetzt dieselbe Nachricht wie am Anfang und in Antwort #5 bekommen - allerdings wird jetzt die PostChristl in Aktion treten und gleich eine Email schicken.

Ob er es merkt??
  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 04. September 2009 um 03:40

Die "Pippi-Langstrumpf"  Zwinkernd hat nochmal Post bekommen.

Zitat:

Hello Babe,
  How are you doing today? How are the Family? How was you day? and How is work?
I'm writing keep you in form that am still waiting to hear from you... i really want to get a mail from you please its so nice to have met you am really bored of loneliness here. I want to be happy. Will be waiting for your response..
Duke.

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.88; Thu, 03 Sep 2009 18:16:47 -0700
Return-Path: <daddy_duke91@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG:            ukM58chyMg2ylmyb_r7RcDlq404Yf4SOLzdbTwbe0IzXqDMtU_Ybaqg9RQ--
X-Originating-IP: [209.191.125.209]
Authentication-Results: mta165.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 209.191.125.209 (HELO n12.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (209.191.125.209) by mta165.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 03 Sep 2009 18:16:47 -0700
Received: from [209.191.108.97] by n12.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Sep 2009 01:16:47 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.241] by t4.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Sep 2009 01:16:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp402.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Sep 2009 01:16:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: mail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 27831.81613.bm@omp402.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 32899 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Sep 2009 01:16:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1252027006; bh=6W5+UtaRYxY7cSvzop3oSgeZ79NtxVcjFfvXKTyRMOg=; tent-Type; J+uemUgglvVl0=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; i1PaVp62pmUHk=;
Message-ID: <544128.32417.qm@web111918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            vHy24xd2EhyaPjLMIlKuFcTAwWHVlF5tuIJa9g_jx6eAkmPlCM4-
Received: from [207.235.61.32] by web111918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 03 Sep 2009 18:16:46 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Daddy Dickon <daddy_duke91@yahoo.com>   
Subject: Re: your message on tagged
To: xxx <xxx@yahoo.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1392736166-1252027006=:32417"

Satelliten Provider und IP gleich geblieben.

Code
Alles auswählen
      Hostname:	207.235.61.32
      ISP:	Time Warner Telecom
      Organization:	NuVox Communications
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Corporate
      Blacklist:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden