Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kenneth W Preston / John Preston <singlejohn2009@hotmail.com> <kenneth_preston25@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3083 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Kenneth W Preston / John Preston <singlejohn2009@hotmail.com> <kenneth_preston25@yahoo.com>
07. August 2009 um 18:57

Kenneth W Preston <kenneth_preston25@yahoo.com>

Ob dieser Major echt ist, das bezweifel ich, der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben  Smiley

Kenneth W
Last Active: A day ago
Profile Views: 112 times
Profile Skin: Default

Hier hab ich sein Bild gefunden, der Herr heißt Sergeant Major of the Army Kenneth O. Preston

Smiley

Hier hab ich noch den Text gefunden, den er mir in der Inboxmail geschrieben hab, da nennt er sich major200753@live.com or smart22265@yahoo.com. Den Text hat er auch zu vielen anderen Profilen geschrieben.

Smiley Smiley

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Aug 1, 2009 8:32 PM
Subject:I am single Man, happy...
I am single Man, happy Dad looking for my suit and tie kinda Lady. Hoping to find a friend first that has potential to develop into a trusting and caring relationship.. I have so much to share of myself, and a lot of desire to know you. I am happily employed and absolutely love what I do. I have been a Widower for over 6 years now, independent and ready to find an educated Lady who is secure with himself and enjoys what they do as much as I do. I only wish to better myself by sharing my life with someone that I can call my best friend and have fun living life with. I enjoy parks, and the beach, and hanging out with friends. Bon fires and smores, camping and traveling up north. I enjoy crafts and have a passion for flower arrangements. My favorite times of the year are spring for the green leaves and the flowers I get to plant and the misty rain showers, summer for the suntan and free time it allows me, fall for the smell in the air, the beautiful scenery and of course Halloween, winter for that first snow and the crackling fire in the fireplace.Hope to hear from you soon..

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Aug 2, 2009 8:12 PM
Subject:Re: I am single Man, happy...
Hello..Thanks for your nice email..I have added you and hope to meet you online..Bye..

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Aug 2, 2009 8:22 PM
Subject:Re: I am single Man, happy...
Hello xxxxx...thanks again for your email..if so mine is also kenneth_preston25@yahoo.com..bye..

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello xxxxx i have read your nice message but if you dont mind i wish we should chat at yahoo..My email is kenneth_preston25@yahoo.com

Spoiler:
From Kenneth Preston Thu Aug  6 19:10:13 2009
Return-Path: <kenneth_preston25@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta120.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO n54.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.32)
  by mta120.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 06 Aug 2009 12:10:19 -0700
Received: from [216.252.122.217] by n54.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2009 19:10:14 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t2.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2009 19:10:14 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.111] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2009 19:10:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2009 19:10:14 -0000
Received: (qmail 45776 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Aug 2009 19:10:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249585814; bh=giCO1vWJ34ddUlgebzsetcI8B3JH6WeugAjypfEBvqE=; ply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; Ogo/x29vaeDKk=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  ply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  OgkzUbs/XPW1Y=;
Message-ID: <7447.45109.qm@web111919.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.192.229] by web111919.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 06 Aug 2009 12:10:13 PDT
References: <346554.28958.qm@web23505.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 12:10:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: kenneth
To: xxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <346554.28958.qm@web23505.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1614915678-1249585813=:45109"
Content-Length: 4230

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 41.218.192.229
inetnum:        41.218.192.0 - 41.218.223.255
netname:        ghanatel
descr:          Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL
Webmaster-c:        MKN4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         MKN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         GHANATEL-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.218.192.0 - 41.218.255.255

person:       Michael Komla Nfodzo
address:      Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
address:      Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL,
address:      PMB 221
address:      Accra North
phone:        +233 20 2003504
phone:        +233 21 247081
phone:        +233 21 257848
fax-no:       +233 21 247082
e-mail:       mnfodzo@ghanatel.com.gh
nic-hdl:      MKN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       MNT-MKN4
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

Die Bilder sind von seinem Profil auf Tagged  Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2010 um 11:35 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
killerbiene
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bremen
Re: Kenneth W Preston / John Preston <singlejohn2009@hotmail.com> <kenneth_preston25@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. November 2009 um 00:11

Laut lachend na auch toll meinen geliebten sergt may kenneth preston hier zu finden ..habe ihn erfolgreich über 3 monate gebaitet hatte viel spaß mit meinem kenneth der in wirklichkeit daniel heißt , und schwarz wie die nacht ist ... hatte ihn auf webcam und immer wieder ruft er mich an und fragt ob es mir auch gut geht .. der mußte wirklich leiden .
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Februar 2010 um 02:44 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Kenneth W Preston / John Preston <singlejohn2009@hotmail.com> <kenneth_preston25@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 03. Februar 2010 um 20:16

Smiley

John Preston <singlejohn2009@hotmail.com>

Nun hab ich den auch an der Backe mit neuem Profil auf Tagged  unentschlossen

Das Profilbild ist auf Wikipedia zu finden. Link dazu ist im Startthreat gepostet.

John P
Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 361 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: True Love is something I always look up to in my life.who wanna be my True Lover

Orientation: Straight

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Samstag, 30. Januar 2010 11:26:51
Subject:I am John,i just read ...

I am John,i just read through your profile and i did enjoy it...i want to get to know you if you don't mind.I joined because I still believe in true love,in romance and in "happily ever after." I would rejoice at the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my true soul-mate, the one with whom I can share all of myself - emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I seek a best friend and lifelong companion.I know my one and only is out there somewhere, and this seemed like a place I might find her.A deep commitment to the relationship. My parents were married 30 yrs and 1 day - they had a Car Accident and they both counted survive. I saw them show consistency with raising me as their only child up. I saw that no matter how bad they were off financially - they were committed to making their marriage work. No matter what hard times there were for them - they were committed to each other and to the marriage.i don't really have enough subscription here ... please write to me at singlejohn2009@hotmail.com and I will reply you with all about me and photos will be shared which you will be happy of me, thank you.

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Februar 2010 um 02:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 06. Februar 2010 um 02:55

Und hier ist auch schon ein kleiner Roman von ihm, übersetzt mit Google Sprachtool.

Zitat:

Von:      John Preston <singlejohn2009@hotmail.com>
An:      <xxx@gmx.at>
Kopie:      
Betreff:      This is all about me
Datum:      04.02.2010 11:12:55

Hello Dear..
                  How are you doing??Hope all is well and okay with you.Thanks for having time to read my message I sent to you on tagged.I am happy to meet you and really want to know more about you so that we can meet soon.I write to tell you more and more about myself and my family.I am intelligent, fit, and very honest. I seek an honest, kind, and intelligent woman.i have worked hard in the Army  and have a lot to share when i find my Partner.. i am very romantic , i like to spend a lot of personal time with my woman. i am very athletic and strong and healthy.I am an enlighten person with great values. I seek no harm to anyone, but these colors don't run. I protect who I am devoted to and I assure her that she need not fear. If you seek happiness seek me..I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people...I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do..well am 5,9{1.70m} and my weight is 175lbs..i have only one son called Harry he is 13years old.....Am a soldier and i have been in the army for about 36 years now..i am presently in Iraq now for a peace keeping as I have been here for 2 years now but I am left with less than 2 months for my mission Assigned to me here to end.I would like to have full time to search for the woman of my dreams and settle down with her and start a new life with her as I believe in true love.Romance and happily ever after.I don't care about the distance as I am ever ready to relocate when I find the woman of my dream and the woman with my heart desires.Well am from California and living in San Diego in a town called Los Angeles.I have a 5 bedroom house with a swimming pool at the middle and a garden but life is sad when you don't have someone to cuddle and snuggle with..Well talking about my family am the only son of my late parents..

I am healthy, athletic, and in good shape and enjoy tennis, golf and racquetball. I love my beautiful home.Someone loyal, attractive, fun to be with, who likes to travel, read, exercise - someone who likes life,but does not want to control or manipulate the people in their life. A spiritual partner. A woman who likes to be pampered and who is affectionate and loving. A friend to be trusted with my heart.I will share the path that takes us to our dream together, forever. Soon...i have a very good sense of humor and love to laugh.  love animals and nature. like living in a small town where it's peaceful. would like to find someone to spend my life with. I'm compassionate, caring and romantic.looking for someone who wants to be treated well. someone to laugh with and cuddle with. someone who thinks holding hands is romantic. i want to make someone as happy as they will make me.I like someone who has quiet confidence and independence but also enjoys being with me for me. I hope to find someone who likes to listen to music and has some understanding of different cultures and wants to continue to learn and grow even as we get older.

I am honest, truthful good man who has a pure heart and looking for a woman that is the same to share life with! Both the good and bad times must be gone through! We must know great joy as well as great sadness!But then is not all Dreams that come true ..Beside you can never have all the qualities that you are seeking in a woman..Well i sent you some pictures try and also send me some if possible..I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment.I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun loving and love to laugh.My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded.

I am a passionate, intelligent,who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with.I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might be some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming of,I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly...I believe in honor, manners, ethnics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship.I will be happy to have more pictures of you beside we don't need to hide anything from each other this message tells all about myself and my life.Hope to hear from you soon.

John Preston. 

Übersetzung:
Hallo Liebe ..
                  How are you doing? Hope all is well okay und mit you.Thanks für mit der Zeit, meine Botschaft, die ich an Sie lesen tagged.I freue mich, Sie kennen zu lernen und wirklich mehr wissen wollen über Sie, so dass wir uns treffen können bald . Ich schreibe Ihnen mehr und mehr über mich und meine family.I am intelligent, fit, und ganz ehrlich sagen. Ich suche eine ehrliche, freundliche und intelligente Durchgedreht woman.i haben hart gearbeitet in der Armee und haben eine Menge zu teilen, wenn ich meinen Partner .. Ich bin sehr romantisch, möchte ich viel persönliche Zeit mit meiner Frau zu verbringen. Ich bin sehr sportlich, stark und healthy.I bin ein Mensch mit Aufklärung große Werte. Ich suche niemanden beleidigt, aber diese Farben werden nicht ausgeführt. Schütze ich, wer ich bin gewidmet, und ich versichere sie, daß sie nicht zu scheuen braucht. Wenn Sie Glück suchen mich suchen .. ich bin eine Person, die sehr real ist, Laut lachend wenn es um Leben und seine "issues.Am ehrliche, freundliche Betreuung, zärtlich, guten Sinn für Humor, easy going, Freigeist, vertrauenswürdig und die Achtung des Lebens anderer Leute ... Ich bin ein Mann, dass das Leben lebt, wie es kommt zu mir. Ich kümmere mich nicht um die Zukunft, denn es werden hier keine Rolle, was ich nicht gut bin .. 5,9) (1,70 m und mein Gewicht ist 175lbs .. Ich habe nur einen Sohn namens Harry ist er 13 Jahre alt ... .. bin ein Soldat und ich habe in der Armee für etwa 36 Jahren .. ich bin derzeit in der Irak nun für eine Friedenstruppe, wie ich hier jetzt seit 2 Jahren, aber ich bin mit weniger als 2 Monate für meine Mission gelassen worden mir hier, um end.I Zweckgebundene möchte die volle Zeit für die Suche nach der Frau meiner Träume haben und sich mit ihr und ein neues Leben beginnen mit ihr, wie ich im wahren love.Romance glauben und glücklich after.I don ' t kümmern uns um die Entfernung, wie ich stets bereit bin zu verlegen, wenn ich die Frau meines Traums und die Frau mit meinem Herzen desires.Well finden bin aus Kalifornien und lebt in San Diego in einer Stadt namens Los Angeles.I haben eine 5-Zimmer-Appartements mit einem Pool in der Mitte und einen Garten, aber das Leben ist traurig, wenn Sie nicht, dass jemand zu schmusen und kuscheln mit .. Nun reden über meine Familie haben, bin der einzige Sohn meiner verstorbenen Eltern ..

Ich bin gesund, sportlich und in guter Form und genießen Sie Tennis, Golf und Racquetball. Ich liebe meine schöne home.Und noch mehr das Geld seiner Opfer!!Someone treu, attraktiv, um Spaß mit, wer liebt Reisen, lesen, Sport - jemand, der das Leben liebt, möchte aber nicht zu kontrollieren oder die Menschen in ihrem Leben zu manipulieren. Ein spiritueller Partner. Eine Frau, die sich verwöhnen lassen will und wer ist zärtlich und liebevoll. Ein Freund mit meinem heart.I trauen den Weg, die uns unseren Traum nimmt zusammen, für immer zu teilen. Bald ... Ich habe einen sehr guten Sinn für Humor und Liebe zu lachen. liebe Tiere und Natur. wie das Leben in einer kleinen Stadt, wo es friedlich. möchte jemanden, der mein Leben zu verbringen. Ich bin aus familiären, Pflege-und romantic.looking für jemanden, der will gut behandelt werden. jemanden zu lachen und knuddeln mit. jemand, der Hand in Hand denkt, ist romantisch. Ich möchte jemanden, der so glücklich machen, da sie wie jemand, der ruhige Zuversicht und Unabhängigkeit, sondern auch gerne mit mir für mich me.I machen. Ich hoffe, dass jemand, der gern zu finden, um Musik zu hören und hat ein gewisses Verständnis für andere Kulturen und möchte weiter lernen und selbst als wir älter werden.

Ich bin ehrlich, hä? wahrhaftig guter Mensch, ein reines Herz hat und auf der Suche nach einer Frau, dass dies auch für Aktien ist das Leben mit! Sowohl die gute und schlechte Zeiten durchgemacht werden muß! Wir müssen uns große Freude wissen so gut wie große Traurigkeit! Aber dann ist nicht alle Träume wahr .. come Neben Man kann nie alle Eigenschaften, die Sie suchen sich in eine Frau .. Also schickte ich Ihnen einige Bilder und auch versuchen, senden Sie mir einige davon, wenn möglich .. Ich bin gespannt auf neue Orte zu sehen, neue Leute kennenlernen und sich neue things.I 'm kein Kämpfer, und ich behaupte nicht, das Leben zu kurz, aber ich Wert der Freundschaft und Intimität. Respekt ist eine der wichtigsten Voraussetzungen in einer Beziehung, ebenso wie Ehrlichkeit und commitment.I liebe die Natur, Spaß am Lernen und haben einen tiefen Respekt und Liebe für Kinder. Ich bin mit der Welt und verschiedene Kulturen fasziniert und würden uns freuen, mehr über sie .... ich liebe zu lachen und gerne um Leute mit einem guten Sinn für Humor. Ich schätze auch die Menschen, die anders sind und sogar quirky. Sie sind in der Regel interesting.I wollen jemand freundlich und angenehm zu sein with.I ist gerecht kennen und lieben braucht Zeit und bin nicht in Eile. Ich habe den Rest meines Lebens, dass man genug Zeit sein sollte. Sie hätte eine Frau zu sein von Integrität, ehrlich, selbstbewusst, freundlich und mit einem Sinn für Humor. Unnötig zu sagen, eine intelligente Frau, die sich zu unterhalten in der Lage ist zu verschiedenen Themen, ohne sich in leidenschaftliche Argumente die ganze Zeit. sehr anhänglich, easy going, versteht, vertrauenswürdig, familienorientierte und unterstützend sein. sie soll Spaß machen lieben und die Liebe zur Philosophie des Lebens laugh.My ist, immer zu versuchen und das Gute im Menschen zu finden und aufgeschlossen zu sein.

Ich bin ein leidenschaftlicher, intelligent, wer hat einen Hauch von Klasse und ein junger Sicht. Haben gelernt, das Leben zu nehmen wie es kommt, wissen, wer ich bin und wohin ich gehe. Ich liebe es, Abenteuer, sind groß oder klein, und bin auf der Suche nach jemandem, der ihnen zu teilen with.I Blick in die Zukunft mit Hoffnung und möchte eine Beziehung, die auf Respekt, Verständnis, Vertrauen und Liebe zu schaffen. Ich suche eine Beziehung mit Langlebigkeit und nicht nur etwas in nur einem Wimpernschlag Ende. Ich habe einen großen Sinn für Humor und kann auszuteilen, um ein trauriger Tag angenehm. Ehrlich gesagt habe ich alles, was es braucht, um ein Mann sein, weiß ich nicht wirklich etwas von meinem Partner. vielleicht im Hinblick auf die Umstände es könnte eine Art helfen, von einander zu helfen, die Dinge richtig zu machen. Es ist gar nicht so einfach, dass Sitzung rechtmäßigen Frau mit all jenen Eigenschaften, die ich träume von, Ich bin eine sehr aufrichtige Person, die leicht lacht, liebt, zu necken und werden gehänselt und wer kommuniziert offen und ehrlich ... ich glaube, in Ehren, Manieren, Ethnien und Behandlung von Menschen mit Respekt und suchen Sie nach dem gleichen Qualitäten in meinen Freunden. Ich habe auch einen ruhigen Seitenstraße und bin ganz zufrieden, zu Hause zu bleiben vor allem, wenn ich jemanden zum Kuscheln mit. Ich bin stolz mich als unabhängige sowohl emotional als auch finanziell. Ich habe den Punkt, wo ich bin auf der Suche nach jemandem, der offen ist, eine neue Freundschaft und vielleicht sogar ein engagierter relationship.I Ihnen gerne weitere Bilder von Ihnen neben brauchen wir nichts von einander dieser Nachricht sagt verbergen erreicht haben alles über mich und meine life.Hope zu hören, bald von Ihnen.

John Preston. 

Spoiler für Mailheader:

Return-Path: <singlejohn2009@hotmail.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 05 Feb 2010 11:31:38 -0000
Received: from col0-omc3-s8.col0.hotmail.com (EHLO col0-omc3-s8.col0.hotmail.com) [65.55.34.146]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx040) with SMTP; 05 Feb 2010 12:31:38 +0100
Received: from COL118-W27 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s8.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 4 Feb 2010 02:12:55 -0800
Message-ID: <COL118-W2718D9F94878A54B882A7EDD550@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_7ff83f70-06f5-42cd-9236-cbe50c233c14_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.245.131]
To: <xxx@gmx.at>
Subject: This is all about me
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 02:12:55 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <20100203191848.24930@gmx.net>
References: <20100203191848.24930@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Feb 2010 10:12:55.0558 (UTC) FILETIME=[9E6A5260:01CAA582]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW+SaqFIugNJBJR6bpEBxQsK2tzAUbQ3jXhxRR5yf/BWw+JkZs
CKCZ2655Gc4rKe49ScgVumEZenZYIDVDjfUafMyDVRh5wARXf4A7m5GdoDdDMY1bjUCByqPkh+uh
QaFpg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: rjhfcyggMmApay8pGWJnLCYxMjQ1N52T

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 06. Februar 2010 um 02:59

Er ist seinem alten Provider treu geblieben.
Nachricht kommt immer noch über Ghanatel  Zwinkernd

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.218.245.131

General Information

Hostname:	vfbb245131.4u.com.gh
      ISP:	Ghana Telecom
      Organization:	Ghana Telecom
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Unknown
      Blacklist: 3x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	01
      City:	Accra

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Antwort #5 - 16. April 2010 um 21:58

Er hat jetzt ein neues Profil, neuer Name, neue Mail-Ad, nur die Bilder sind gleich geblieben.

Den neuen Beitrag findet ihr hier unter:

Alan Prestone <sergeantmajor2010@live.com> Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema