Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Wilmer Hayes <soleheart4u@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2161 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Wilmer Hayes <soleheart4u@yahoo.com>
07. August 2009 um 13:00

Weitere Profile – gleiches Bild – soledaddy bei netlog – 53jahre,USA
stanley 41 USA – anderes Bild auf myspace
soledaddy  USA – gleiches bBild auf  crazydates und cyberdating.netSmiley

Alle Daten und das Bild sind von Tagged

Wilmer H
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 1475 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Looking To Live Happily Ever After

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
About Me
Music: I listen to all kind of music except rap cause i can barely understand what is being said or the message they are trying to pass
Movies: I watch all kinds of movies except scary mvies and i guess you should know why.
About Me: Live Life Today Cause Tomorrow Might Be TOO LateMy 
Best Features: that is definitely my true blue eyes
What I'm Into: I am a construction engineer that gets contracts to construct high rise buildings
My Dreams: I wish to find my soulmate for a long term relationship which could possibly lead to marriage if it is in God's plan for me,after which we could live together happily ever after as one happy family

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 5, 2009 4:12 PM
Subject:Hello Beauty

I am entirely new to online dating and have not even dated ever since i lost my wife in an auto crash on the 5th of august 2001 because i had decided to dedicate myself to my job and the raising of my little girl Emily.I feel now is the right time for me to move ahead with life and that is why i signed up on here to see if i could find true love again and hopefully a mom for Emily...LOL.I was searching through profiles for that special person and i must say here that your profile stands out from the rest hence my writing this mail...I am not a player and I do not go for head games. I consider myself loyal and honest to a fault. I love adventure and challenges, but I also like to be with one person. I am not the controlling type. Looking for respect and consideration in a relationship.I believe that whom ever I am with is everything. If I am with a person it is for a reason, therefore I am extremely attentive and caring. I do not mind public affection and I like to hold hands and enjoy the person I am with. I am looking for someone who is willing to spend "Quality time" with.
  I am good with home repair, but terrible at cars I have a very diverse background.Know a little about a lot, including photography, sports, guns, history, theater, water, boating, scuba, law, etc.when i am not working,i like to relax by watching dvds, listen to music, go to movies, concerts, theaters,
dinners, play golf, tennis, baseball, hanging out with those i care about.I was raised by my both parents who liked the theater, loved to camp and believed in value which has made me more conservative but i do like to take some risk and do different things since i am a professional that supervises over forty employees.....That is much i can remember and say for now but i believe there is still a lot to learn about each other if we get to meet on yahoo messenger for an online chat.My yahoo messenger id is soleheart4u and i shall be looking forward to hearing from you real soon.
Wilmer

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. März 2011 um 23:47 von sister-act » 
Grund: afr30083 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Wilmer Hayes <soleheart4u@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. August 2009 um 13:08

Hier nun seine Email mit Header - aus meinem Spam-Ordner gefischt. Das Bild mit dem Kind und ihm darauf sende ich an den Admin. Den habe ich gleich hier in Afrika geparkt, da er in der Mail eine nigerianische Handy-Nr. angibt  Zwinkernd

Zitat:

My Dear xxx

Thanks for your mail and i appreciate your response which did bring a smile to face as you lightened up my heart with your sweet words and even more with your beautiful picture,thus i cannot wait for that special moment to finally meet you cause you seem my kind of woman from your description in your email to me,which has prompted me to write a little more about myself.

I am 53 years old construction engineer that gets contracts to construct high rise buildings for office or hospital use,roads,hotels,dams,bridges and highways.My job is quiet a challenging one but i sure do enjoy what i do.I presently own two homes in the US,one in Pensacola,Florida which i constructed myself and the other is in Newark,NJ which i inherited from my late parents as i am the only surviving child.I have been married only once but lost my late wife in auto wreck on August 5th 2001leaving me with our only daughter whom is now 11years old and fast growing into a beauty.The death of my late wife was indeed a big loss to me,thus i had decided to remain single dedicating myself to my work and the raising of our daughter but it is 8 years now since i have been single and the loneliness is beginning to get into me,hence my recent decision to step back into the dating scene in the hope of finding my soul mate for a long term relationship and without a single doubt in my mind i believe you are just the exact woman to bring back the happy days back in my life as you are indeed a beauty and do seem to have the right personality i need in my woman.

I am a honest,loving,caring,communicable,understanding,easy going gentle man whom knows how to treat his woman right.My instinct tells me that God has indeed destined our being together knowing we both have so much in common and do want the same thing in life at this moment cause cosy evenings and delicious candle light dinner sure sounds romantic to me.I really do believe we would make a perfect couple cause we both seem to have the right personality to make a successful relationship,as such i am more than willing to welcome you to my home in the US or could even live in any part of the world with knowing my job as a construction engineer permits me to live in any part of the world like now that i am presently contracted to construct a bridge in Africa which i hope to finish in some couple of weeks time,after which i should be going back home to the US or could even come visit you in your country if you wish as my heart is all set on you.

I am also sending you a picture of my daughter Emily and i for your viewing pleasure and would also appreciate hearing your voice on the phone which i bet will be as sweet as your looks.My phone number here is +2347028331043 and will appreciate your giving me your phone number in your next email to enable our talking on the phone.Thoughts of you is what i have on my mind right and will so much be looking forward to hearing back from you real soon.

Love Always
Wilmer

Übersetzung:
My Dear xxx

Vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail und ich danken Ihnen für Ihre Antwort, die haben die ein Lächeln auf Gesicht, als Sie erleichtert mein Herz mit Ihrem süßen Worten und noch mehr mit dem schönen Bild, so kann ich nicht warten, dass die besonderen Augenblick, um endlich treffen Sie dazu führen, dass Sie scheinen meine Art der Frau aus Ihrer Beschreibung in Ihrem E-Mail an mich, das hat mich gebeten, ein wenig mehr über mich.

Ich bin 53 Jahre alter Bauingenieur, der sich Aufträge für den Bau hohen Gebäuden für Büro-oder Krankenhäuser, Straßen, Hotels, Dämme, Brücken und highways.My Angebot ist ruhig eine anspruchsvolle, aber ich bin mir sicher, Sie genießen, was ich derzeit do.I eigene zwei Wohnungen in den USA, in Pensacola, Florida, die ich selbst gebaut, und der andere ist in Newark, NJ, die ich geerbt von meiner Eltern spät wie ich bin der einzige überlebende child.I wurden nur einmal verheiratet, aber habe meine verstorbene Frau in Auto-Wrack am 5. August 2001leaving mich nur mit unserer Tochter, die ist jetzt 11 Jahre alt und in einem schnell wachsenden beauty.The Tod meiner verstorbenen Frau war in der Tat ein großer Verlust für mich, daher hatte ich beschlossen zu bleiben einzigen widmen mich auf meine Arbeit und die Ansammlung von unserer Tochter, aber es ist nun seit 8 Jahren habe ich Einzel-und die Einsamkeit beginnt, sich in mir, und deshalb meine Entscheidung, den letzten Schritt zurück in die Szene aus, in der Hoffnung zu finden, meine Seele mate für eine langfristige Beziehung und ohne einen einzigen Zweifel in meinem Kopf Ich denke, Sie sind nur die genauen Frau zurück, um die glücklichen Tage zurück in meinem Leben, wie Sie sind in der Tat eine Schönheit und tun zu haben scheinen auf die Persönlichkeit ich in meiner Frau.

Ich bin eine ehrliche, Schockiert/Erstaunt liebevolle, fürsorgliche, übertragbare, Verständnis, easy going sanfte Mann, die weiß, wie die Behandlung seiner Frau right.My Instinkt sagt mir, dass Gott hat in der Tat bestimmt unser Sein zusammen wissen wir beide haben so viel gemeinsam und wollen die dasselbe in das Leben in diesem Moment zu gemütlichen Abenden und köstlichen Candle-Light-Dinner, ob Sounds zu romantischen me.I wirklich glaube, wir machen ein perfektes Paar, da wir beide zu haben scheinen die richtige Persönlichkeit, um eine erfolgreiche Zusammenarbeit, die als solche bin ich mehr als bereit, Sie willkommen zu mir nach Hause in den USA oder sogar in allen Teilen der Welt zu wissen, mit meinem Beruf als Bauingenieur es mir erlaubt zu leben, in jedem Teil der Welt, wie jetzt, dass ich derzeit in Auftrag für den Bau einer Brücke in Afrika, die ich hoffe, bis zum Ende in einigen paar Wochen Zeit, nach denen ich sollte gehen wieder nach Hause in die USA oder sogar Besuchen Sie in Ihrem Land, wenn Sie wollen, wie mein Herz ist alles auf Sie.

Ich bin auch Senden Sie ein Bild von meiner Tochter Emily und ich für Ihre Anzeige Vergnügen und würde auch zu schätzen Ihrer Stimme am Telefon, die ich Wette wird so süß wie Ihre looks.My Telefonnummer +2347028331043 Zwinkernd = nigerianische Handy-Nr. hier ist und danken Ihnen für Ihre Angabe mir Ihre Telefon-Nummer in Ihrem nächsten E-Mail, damit wir im Gespräch über die phone.Thoughts Sie ist das, was ich auf meiner Meinung nach rechts ab und wird so viel zu freuen uns auf Sie zurück aus realen bald.

Love Always
Wilmer

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To:               xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.89; Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:11:38 -0700
Return-Path:            <soleheart4u@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk:            98.136.44.52
X-YMailISG:            ZH44wlXWaxKDYyVoxKrecYHdcAgr5yYdjw--
X-Originating-IP:            [98.136.44.52]
Authentication-Results:            mta479.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received:            from 98.136.44.52 (HELO n56.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.52) by mta479.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:11:37 -0700
Received:            from [216.252.122.217] by n56.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2009 01:11:36 -0000
Received:            from [69.147.65.169] by t2.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2009 01:11:36 -0000
Received:            from [127.0.0.1] by omp504.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2009 01:11:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:            ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:            695297.94832.bm@omp504.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received:            (qmail 93051 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Aug 2009 01:11:36 -0000
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249607496; bh=XkgnEk2/ATeWNw/iGbXk6VXyAUvEiNxUbCZY+iBxYUA=; tent-Type; idxcH57kG1DpA=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; SfrGQs8kts8iU=;
Message-ID:            <566414.92072.qm@web43403.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            GMkI4qwVM1m47kpY_AjRA7kYdl30VPOhPmNCpfzxjRiCZrnf_yeVMz8X
Received:            from [195.93.102.8] by web43403.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:11:36 PDT
X-Mailer:            YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date:            Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:11:36 -0700 (PDT)
Wilmer Hayes <soleheart4u@yahoo.com>   
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Subject:            To That Special Woman
To:            xxx <xxx@yahoo.de>
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/mixed; boundary="0-899061013-1249607496=:92072"
Content-Length:            20512

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 07. August 2009 um 13:12

Die Mail kommt über einen Proxy der America Online Inc. und Einlieferung der Mail ist Frankreich  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 195.93.102.8

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf
% Note: This output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.
% Information related to '195.93.64.0 - 195.93.127.255'

inetnum:      195.93.64.0 - 195.93.127.255
netname:      AOL-EU-2
descr:        AOL Inc
admin-c:      AOL5-RIPE
tech-c:       AOL5-RIPE
mnt-by:       AOL-EU-MNT
mnt-lower:    AOL-EU-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

person:       AOL NOC
address:      America Online Inc.
address:      22080 Pacific Blvd
address:      Sterling, VA 20166
address:      USA

Zitat:

Lookup IP Address: 195.93.102.8
General Information

Hostname:      cache-prs-aa08.proxy.aol.com
      ISP:      America Online
      Organization:      America Online
      Proxy:      Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:      Dial-up
      Blacklist:      

Geo-Location Information

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 24. Februar 2010 um 14:25

Zitat:

Missing You
Dienstag, 26. Januar, 2010 15:42 Uhr
Von: "Wilmer Hayes" <soleheart4u@yahoo.com>
An: "xxx" <xxx@yahoo.de>

Hello xxx;

I miss you so much. I can't convince you how much I miss you.I keep thinking of you and the wonderful flutters i get in the pit of my stomach the last i received your mail,the tender sweet words you gave to me.You are so open to love. It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside of me.There are many things that I regret ... the greatest is that we didn't meet sooner but I thank God we found each other and i can hardly wait for the moment to have you in my arms but it is quiet unfortunate that you have suddenly disappeared on me,hence i will appreciate your writing me an email to let me know if you are still interested or not as i look forward to hearing back from you real soon.

Love Always
Wilmer

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To:                xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.93; Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:44:59 -0800
Return-Path:            <soleheart4u@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG:            73JiFuw.XpBWuPCdrbSB.p4137K1Kbpi
X-Originating-IP:            [98.136.44.38]
Authentication-Results:            mta1077.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:            from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n70.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.38) by mta1077.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:44:58 -0800
Received:            from [69.147.84.145] by n70.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2010 15:42:03 -0000
Received:            from [69.147.84.107] by t8.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2010 15:42:02 -0000
Received:            from [127.0.0.1] by omp202.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jan 2010 15:42:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:            ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:            868919.78135.bm@omp202.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received:            (qmail 67295 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Jan 2010 15:42:02 -0000
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1264520522; bh=HVu3NAOaO9Pbd++jkjnFEBi9bbIHaZSIzJL44F5Lsl4=; -Version:Content-Type; QzpPdZaiKcn3w=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; -Version:Content-Type; rOwqc4ncbLsTc=;
Message-ID:            <737988.62927.qm@web43412.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            kLDabyAVde2vblfClWE-
Received:            from [41.219.224.64] by web43412.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:42:02 PST
X-Mailer:            YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date:            Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:42:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject:            Missing You
To:            xxx <xxx@yahoo.de>
In-Reply-To:            <54901.27981.qm@web23403.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1591959569-1264520522=:62927"
Content-Length:            1790

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 24. Februar 2010 um 14:26

Jetzt kommt auch die Mail aus seiner Heimat Nigeria  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.224.64

General Information

Hostname:	dial-pool63.lg.starcomms.net
      ISP:	Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
      Organization:	Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Dial-up
      Assignment:	Static IP
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema