Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Collins James <collinsjames6066@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2279 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Collins James <collinsjames6066@yahoo.com>
26. Juli 2009 um 23:08

Dieser smarte Typ hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben. Aber seine Seite ist schon voller Scam-Comments.
Und wie immer ist Google mein bester Freund - Gelistet bei Romancescam
Smiley

Collins J
Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 171 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: ture love never dies

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/Whiteeeee
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jul 24, 2009 4:26 AM
Subject:hello dearie

Hello Dearie,How're you doing today i guess you are doing great in the Lord? I just glanced through your profile and i like what i saw in it,i will like to get to know you more so i had to try to email you and i am sorry for doing this but i think i am been lead by God as i have prayed before contacting you.

My friend would describe me as intelligent,gentle, kind,faithful,easy going,independent,r eliable,responsible, sincere and dedicated,My mother would say i am a caring and loving son,faithful and hardworking,sincere ,passionate,tenderly , respectful,humble,d edicated,loving,funn y ,and a man of dignity and integrity. I will like to have a wonderfull chat with you as soon as
possible, I will be waiting for your reply....

Remain Bless........

Engr.collins

Mal sehen was der von mir will  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Juli 2009 um 22:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Collins James <collinsjames6066@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Juli 2009 um 22:29

Leider war es vorerst nur eine Inbox-Mail, aber ich hab ihm mal was zum schmökern geschickt  Zwinkernd

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jul 27, 2009 11:30 PM
Subject:Re: hello dearie

hi honey,l got ur massege and tanx for repling my mail, Hope you are doing ok?if so thanx to GOD for his mercy on ur life.honey Thank you for having the time to write back to me.. I really appreciate it and honey Here is my private e-mail address collinsjames6066@yahoo.com & pls also send me ur yahoo ID & this is my mobile number(+44703597255 9) so can u call me went u are online so l can also go online too so we can have a chat and really get to know more about ourselves. Hoping to hear from you soon.

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2009 um 07:47 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 31. Juli 2009 um 08:14

Heute morgen hab ich schon die Antwort im Postfach gehabt  Smiley

Zitat:

hello babe is nice to hear from u and l really appreciate ur interest and l am  from untied state, live in new york  l have a daughter and l my wife she is death 6 years ago in an car accident and am working with donpredro oli and gas company uk in north sea of london.and my plans for the future is for me to look for a nice, caring, honest and god fearing woman to be with for the rest of my life , because my daughter want me to remarry so she can have some one to call mum again and l love her so much because she is all l got now and l am try my best to be a good father for her and make her happy.Babe,It's always good hearing from you and i want you to know that i enjoy  reading from you and i want you to try and write me more often as i will really like to build a relationship with you and i will like Us to start up as good friends that we are now cause i believe nothing can happen without friendship first...........................I always want and respect the other person’s point of view. What I've learned from my past relationships; No body is perfect. If you take the time to get to know the other person, the chance for success is much greater. After all, how can a person fall in love with someone they know nothing about?.

I am glad that we are getting along with each other and i hope we hit it off soon enough as i have been praying for God to bring me a God fearing woman like you that we will walk together as ONE.I will like to know some few things about you as we really need to get to know each other well enough,and here are the questions,Some important - some not so important but fun to ask.

What is your favorite color?
What kind of foods do you like?
What is your favorite desert?
Are you open to talking about everything and anything?
What kind of health are you in?
What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?
Is your cup half empty or half full?
Do you enjoy social activities?
What kind if the answer is yes....
If the answer is no, why not?
Have you dated much?
Have you ever been involved with someone?
If yes if I may ask what happened?
Gum or hard candy?
Popcorn or Candy bar?

I have sent you my pics and hope you like them and i will get yours soon please send them to this email account,will mail this off to you now as i just came back from the site that i am working on the project and i will like to have some rest cause i had a very stressful day,i hope to hear from you soon and may God bless you and keep you safe for me.........smiles...

Stay Bless..

Engr. collins.... 

Übersetzung:
hallo babe ist schön zu hören, von U-und L schätzen ur Interesse l und bin von ungebundenen Zustand, leben in New York haben eine Tochter l l meine Frau ist der Tod sie vor 6 Jahren in einem Autounfall, und ich bin der Arbeit mit donpredro Oli und Gasunternehmen uk in der Nordsee von london.and meine Pläne für die Zukunft ist für mich, um für eine schöne, liebevolle, ehrliche und Gott fürchten, Frau zu sein für den Rest meines Lebens, denn meine Tochter möchte mich zu heiraten, damit sie können sich einige ein, um Mutter und wieder l liebe sie so sehr, weil sie alle haben jetzt L und L am versuchen mein Bestes, um ein guter Vater für sie und machen sie happy.Babe, Es ist immer gut, das Gespräch mit Ihnen, und ich möchte Sie wissen, dass ich viel Vergnügen bei der Lektüre von Ihnen, und ich möchte, dass Sie versuchen, mir mehr als ich wirklich gerne eine Beziehung mit Ihnen, und ich werde wie wir, um als gute Freunde, dass wir jetzt glauben, weil ich nichts kann passieren, ohne Freundschaft ersten ........................... ich immer wollen, und die andere Person-Sicht. Was habe ich gelernt, von meinen bisherigen Beziehungen; Nr. Körper ist perfekt. Wenn Sie sich die Zeit nehmen, um zu wissen, die andere Person, die Chance für den Erfolg ist viel größer. Nach allem, wie kann eine Person fallen in der Liebe mit jemandem nichts über sie wissen?.

Ich bin froh, dass wir uns zusammen mit anderen, und ich hoffe, wir treffen ihn früh genug, wie ich zu Gott gebetet, um mir eine Frau, wie Gott fürchten Sie, dass wir gehen zusammen wie ONE.I wird zu wissen, wie einige einige Dinge über Sie, wie wir wirklich brauchen, um zu wissen, einander gut genug, und hier sind die Fragen, zu einigen wichtigen - einige nicht so wichtig, aber Spaß macht, fragen.

Was ist Ihre Lieblingsfarbe?
Welche Art von Lebensmitteln gefällt Dir?
Welches ist Ihre Lieblings-Wüste?
Sind Sie offen für alles und reden über alles?
Welche Art von Gesundheit sind Sie?
Was ist das lustigste, was geschehen ist für Sie?
Ist Ihre Tasse halb voll oder halb leer?
Sie genießen soziale Aktivitäten?
Was, wenn die Antwort "ja" ....
Wenn die Antwort ist nein, warum nicht?
Haben Sie vom viel?
Haben Sie schon einmal mit jemanden?
Wenn ja, wenn ich kann, was passiert ist?
Kaugummi oder Bonbon?
Popcorn oder Candy Bar?

Ich habe Ihnen meine Bilder Ärgerlich ÄrgerlichEs waren keine Bilder dabei!! und hoffe, dass ich sie liebe, und ich werde Sie bald Ihre schicken Sie diese bitte an diese E-Mail-Konto, Mail wird dies ab, um Sie jetzt, wie ich gerade wieder von der Website, dass ich auf das Projekt, und ich werde wie einige Rest Ursache hatte ich einen sehr anstrengenden Tag, ich hoffe, von Ihnen zu hören bald und Gott segne dich und behüte dich sicher für mich ......... Lächeln ...

Stay Bless ..

Engr. Collins .... 

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.87; Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:57:22 -0700
X-YMailISG: eu3LC70aa4aoZeMYYwdovwawcDthN5PR.x0X_p7DTS33.rqNZ2Mf8QnwlzsEerOhyVV.jUlHPzs-
X-Originating-IP: [67.195.8.187]
Authentication-Results: mta194.mail.re3.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 67.195.8.187  (HELO web110211.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.8.187)
  by mta194.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:57:22 -0700
Received: (qmail 73252 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Jul 2009 23:57:26 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1248998246; bh=B97seP1JACduLf2sqdb/c+hd7+ujA+hy49rXpSx0OIk=; -Version:Content-Type; jnOhawK6FeXYk=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  dTOQflTmjy22w=;
Message-ID: <63493.72854.qm@web110211.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: dn9ZAs_GcvclOKW5WmwtAoOL.6SRQ_Y2lOM2hwM5S3vnN4T0Kg3dZVDPmfcqhfnqnA--
Received: from [74.203.96.91] by web110211.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:57:25 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.1
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:57:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello is nice to hear from u
To: xxx <xxx@yahoo.de>
In-Reply-To: <263444.41489.qm@web23402.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-824575598-1248998245=:72854"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090730-0, 30.07.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 31. Juli 2009 um 08:21

Er sagt, er lebt in New York und arbeitet in der Nordsee, Nähe London. Beide Orte liegen allerdings zu weit von der Einlieferung der Email entfernt. Selbst wenn er in New York z.Zt. wäre liegt der Versendeort der Email ca. 870km Luftlinie vom Wohnort entfernt. Die Mail kommt aus Charlotte, North Carolina

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 74.203.96.91

General Information

Hostname:	74-203-96-91.static.twtelecom.net
      ISP:	Time Warner Telecom
      Organization:	Time Warner Telecom
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Cable/DSL
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	NC
      City:	Charlotte

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 03. September 2017 um 12:46

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Remainder of the World - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden