Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Richard Man <richman_196155@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4483 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Richard Man <richman_196155@yahoo.com>
23. Juli 2009 um 19:13

Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und die ersehnte E-Mail bekommen. Der Text kommt mir bekannt vor und der Header auch, wieder mal ein Satellite Provider. Man denkt es gibt nur einen Satelliten.

Smiley

Rich M
Last Active: A hour ago
Profile Views: 655 times
Profile Skin: Default

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Jul 22, 2009 5:25 AM
Subject:Hello Dear, Well I would...
Hello Dear, Well I would like you to know. that I came across your profile on Tagged and i was stunned,deemed it fit that we should get to know ourselves as I am a lady with so much to learn and also so much to give out, I heart skipped a beat for a slight second when I saw your profile and said to myself that knowing you would be great and that if I ever had the chance to chat or talk to you I would make sure you enjoyed every bit of our conversation, you dont know me and i do not know you. how do we get to know eachother? i guess it is by giving eachother a fair chance to know us. so please do me a favor and allow us know each other by sending me your yahoo address so I can add you to my messenger and there we can really talk and know more about ourselves. Waiting to hear from you. Aways Richard,

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Jul 23, 2009 2:36 PM
Subject:Re: Hello Dear, Well I would...
Thanks so much for your response...I am  a man who is  nice, caring, honest, nice and sincere person with a good sense of humor and understanding. Because understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever. When two couples understand themselves i don't see anything that will happen to that relationship..it will be a happy one...i am looking for someone who is nice. caring. loving, honest and understanding..someone who have inner beauty  because inner beauty tells the true and real  character of a lady because is from the inner  side of her you can tell if she is good or bad.....it is not all about the physical  appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings...

If you don't mind, i will appreciate if you can get back to me so we can get to know ourselves very well..........Do you have a yahoo. ID? If yes send me yours so we can talk alot easier. Mine r i c h m a n _ 1 9 6 1 5 5 @ y a h o o . c o m
Hope to you from you soon.

Hugs and kisses..Richard

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juli 2009 um 20:16 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Richard Man <richman_196155@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. Juli 2009 um 19:17

Hier die E-Mail von dem verliebten  Smiley

Zitat:
Hello dear,

Thank for your mail

Well I will like to say somethings about my self. Firstly I am a one woman man, I am 48 years old residing in the U.S. I work here in Scottland as a Production/Chemical Manager in a Oil and Gas producing company here in Scottland . I am working with SHELL an oil exploration company in the UK.Scottland...I will be back in the States/home in two weeks time that's when my off starts I have been in this job for about 3yrs now and am quitting this time cos I want to get settle down again that is why am here searching,i have being widowed for 5yrs now. I enjoyed being a married man but didn't have much time to enjoy my marriage before my wife had a car accident some years later when she went to visit her parents in Africa..I have a daughter she is Jewel by name and she is in Africa with my late wife's mom while I am working. I like been honest and down to earth, I just love the outdoors.  I believe the woman in my life deserve my love and trust, I like making people happy and be there for them whenever they need my attention especially that special lady in my life. I hate to see my lady sad and blue, I always try to give her the best of everything that can put her in a happy mood. I am a man that is passionate about treating my lady like a queen.
I am looking for and am interested in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy.
I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the  caretaker type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat tyre, I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. well educated professional man ,am a Cool ,respectful, and comprehensive person..who really wants to exprience love in its full sense.I am very social,an outgoing person.  I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.
I have established some very well thoughtout career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world.  I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself.
In this world there are givers and takers, but unfortunately many of us have experienced the people who take more than they give. Ask yourself a question: What can I offer another person in a relationship besides money and sex..i am a nice man looking for a virtuos woman .. just like the virtuos woman In Proverb...31
I enjoy life in a quiet,peaceful and loving manner.I avoid conflicting situations that may interrupt my inner peace.I enjoy the company of family, friends and my companion when I find one. Am searching for someone with similar traits, who will enjoy at least some of the things I like,  someone who will appreciate me for who I am and will support me in all my endeavors to excel in life, who will be my comforter and share most things with me good or bad,someone I can share my radiance and sunny disposition with, if you feel you are that person dont hesitate go with your mind I can be all you want and more.
The best way for a person to be romantic is by being your own self.. Don't let others tell you what to do. Come up with something no one would expect. Like askyour girlfriend or boyfriend to make love under the kitchen table. Do something creative. Show who you are... Tell your spouse how you really feel about him/her, that you love them from the inside not just the outside. Say sweet and loving things like: 'Your eyes can make the sun rise,' or 'Your the reason my heart beats,' or 'You look so good, I wish I could grow a whole field of you... Often the greatest way to show your love is by givingsomeone your trust. Open up and tell your mate something about you that no one else knows.

I am loving,compassionate,understanding and very trust worthy and most of all honest.I love romance and all the good things that come with it.I also can fill your heart with alot of love and gift that you seek. I might not be the one for you but we will always be friends.This is what makes me different .

I am Looking for my soul mate the right woman of my Life some one I will spend the rest of my Life with and a serious relationship that will possibly lead to marriage... some one i will love and share the Good and bad time together with.... some one i will love and treat as my Queen and some one to love me and treat me like a King...I need some one I will call my Wife and some one willing to accept my Only Son into her Life as she will love me and want me in her Life and I will be very happy if she gives me the chance to be the father of her Children and take them as my own..I will Love her with my Heart and work as a team and family happily together.

When The rest of the world is gone and you find your problems undone I will always be here for you because I know what I'm feelin' is true. I don't know what this feeling is.. But this to you I should promise I will never ever leave you unless you'll tell me to do so.  I know I can't hide this feeling.  I don't know what you have possessed, you're someone my heart can't resist..........You're making me insane....crazy...
The question is .... will you love me?

You came into my life, and made me complete, for each time I see you, my heart beats faster, for you define beauty. You have captured my heart now I am a prisoner of your love. I must confess... There is no place I would rather be than locked deep within your love. So take me love. Lock me up. And throw away the key.
You are my HEART, You are my SOUL MATE, You are my the LOVE of my LIFE, You are my LIFE, You are my WORLD, You are my BEST FRIEND, You are my SMILE, You are my UPS, You are my DOWNS, You are my HAPPINESS, You are my SADNESS, You are my ONE AND ONLY, You are my WIFE.
YOU ARE MY EVERY THING!!!
I LOVE YOU BABY WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before...I am with an open soul and kind heart. I dream of meeting a true love, a person who would understand me and whom I would make happy. For me family and parents, mutual respect and the possibility to realize myself are very important. I think that in a marriage besides love, there should be mutual understanding and respect, the same life philosophy and life values, spiritual support. I hope we both can give it to each other.
I feel that I will be able to make you happy if only you can come to me with an open heart.
Richard

What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to me, allowing me to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates us? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I try to  put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of  having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about.

I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence just so soon.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close.

Baby, I know we haven't been talking that long, but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart. From the moment I first met you, I knew that I wanted you in my life, whether as a friend or something a little more. Baby, I prayed for a long time to find someone like you. Someone willing to light me up, someone to make me smile and someone who I know truly loves me. You're in my thoughts, my dreams, and every breath I take.
I have spent my life waiting since the death of my wife... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to wait anymore. I love you with every ounce of my being ... "Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper.

I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.
I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky! A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each time i talk to you and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience. I want you to know that since the minute we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every minute so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only.
You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with,the person I want to grow old with

Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel handsome. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only woman I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I wanna do is think of you as my wife.

You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we’ll look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby.

I don’t know how you feel for me, but I know how I feel for you. I really just want to see you happy, even if the person you marry turns out not to be me. True love is about the other person, it’s not about yourself. I am willing to let you go where you want, but I hope that eventually you choose me. I Love You

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. Something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. We don't even need to be together, we are never apart. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration and my love....... Without you there is no me.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.
You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....

When I am with you, the world and its troubles are nothing to me but a blur. When I have a bad day I know you are there for me. Just the same for you if you are having a bad day; I'll do anything to make you smile, to kiss your soft, sweet lips - to look into those beautiful eyes that sparkle with happiness. In those eyes I see a fire of passion and safeness. I was about to give up all hope on love until I laid eyes on you.
   I love you with all my heart! I will never ever forget the first day that we met. I remember each and every detail. Meeting you has been an answer to my prayers. I will always love you. My heart belongs to you and ONLY you. I never want you to forget that. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so fast ... but, this has totally proved me wrong. I am truly happy to be with you. You are my everything and I will do anything for you. I will never leave your side and when you leave for long periods of time I will be right here waiting for you.

Everyday I wake up thanking God for you. You have made all my dreams come true,I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you until the day that eternity is gone. I love you baby, You and I together, we can make magic We're a perfect match. 
Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible. It's a sure fire way to let them know how special they are and how much they mean to you...
The best way that I have found to show that you love that person is to pay attention to what they tell you. It's a very easy thing to do, but it is often overshadowed by personal thoughts or wants...  Tell them that they are the best. Kiss often and comfort each other by holding each other.

A true token of love, to me, is an ability to share a playful moment together. We as couples usually share work, home life, quiet times and intimate times,but play is the most romantic and connected feeling of all. When I meet that special someone who can fulfill all my desires in a person, my only hope is that we will be able to remain playful throughout our lives Okay....well i will be waiting for your responds..
Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.I tell you this min, that you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing min . I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though.

In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, with all my heart and soul, always and forever!It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now.

There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go even if I have to bring you back to my life myself!

Your darling,
Hey, sweetie, what have you done to me? Not a night has passed that I don't have you in my dreams. And not a moment has passed that you are not in my thoughts. What magic you've done, Darling, but I guess my feelings have made their way to you in the form of dreams. Honey, you are my happiness, Dear, and my adorable darling.
aways Richrad,
hope to hear from you so soon,

Der Header kommt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 23. Juli 2009 um 19:19

Spoiler:
From Rich Man Thu Jul 23 14:06:13 2009
Return-Path: <richman_196155@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta115.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 67.195.23.152  (HELO n1-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.23.152)
  by mta115.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:06:15 -0700
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by n1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2009 14:06:14 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.111] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2009 14:06:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2009 14:06:14 -0000
Received: (qmail 10960 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Jul 2009 14:06:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1248357974; bh=l1H5sscUKfouY+mHrc3vfg/SrWTfF8GhEC92XRcSTfQ=; tent-Type; qwwq2JWj/vC74=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  2wzr7BVtuti5g=;
Message-ID: <38782.9814.qm@web111610.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [207.235.61.236] by web111610.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:06:13 PDT
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:06:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Richard
To: xxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-882289766-1248357973=:9814"
Content-Length: 39163

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 207.235.61.236

tw telecom holdings, inc. TWTC-NETBLK-16 (NET-207-235-0-0-1)
                                  207.235.0.0 - 207.235.127.255
Shared Data Networks Global TWTC-SD-01 (NET-207-235-61-0-1)
                                  207.235.61.0 - 207.235.61.255

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-07-22 20:00
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 207.235.61.236

General Information

Hostname:	207.235.61.236
      ISP:	Time Warner Telecom
      Organization:	NuVox Communications
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Corporate
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:
      City:
      Latitude:	0
      Longitude:	0
      Area Code:	 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 25. Juli 2009 um 16:29

Hab noch ein Foto auf Tagged gefunden

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juli 2009 um 20:16 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 03. September 2017 um 12:46

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Remainder of the World - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden