Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Rolando Gomez <humbleheartseekslove1@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1960 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Rolando Gomez <humbleheartseekslove1@yahoo.com>
16. Juli 2009 um 16:28

In Italien geboren, in Amerika aufgewachsen und man glaubt es kaum die E-Mail kommt von Lagos Nigeria  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Rolando G
Last Active: 12 hours ago
Profile Views: 1021 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Humble Heart Seeks True Love

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
Music:
I love all kind of music, but it all depends on my mood, I dont do electric, Rock and mental
Interests:
I have many interests to write about. I love to go to the movies, theater, opera, concerts, sport events, art museums and wine tasting. I like to be active and I am most adventurous. I enjoy nature and going camping, hiking, white water rafting,fishing, swimming , hunting , photography and travel. The three greatest hobbies that bring me the most joy are: 1. Auto Racing not to look but to run my own race car. 2. Flying, I had a private pilot license and love to be up there free with the wind and the birds. It’s so beautiful and peaceful to fly over my city and the ocean especially at night. 3.Going out on my boat fishing, scuba diving or out for a picnic on a near by island.
Dreams:
I was once married, but lost my wife 4 years ago , by a vital car accident.I do have a little girl, Called Tirana she just 8 years old, I do really adore her Now, what is missing in my life you must be thinking. The most important thing, someone special to share all these activities and to discover new ones together for a life time. I want to find my best friend/soul mate, this person is kind, honest, faithful, caring, loving, sensitive, humorous, fun and adventurous. I value patient, calm, strong and supportive, morally, financially, physically, sexually ,intellectually and emotionally, a woman that do fear and believe in God.
Best Features:
My Facial Appearance
About Me:
I was born in Rome, Italy left with my parents to USA when I was 2 years old. I am an American Citizen now for many years I'm 44 years old, 6'1ft' 200 lbs. (95kg) medium build with brown eyes and black hair. I don't smoke and drink only socially. My character traits are: easy going, down to earth, honest, respectful, ambitious, passionate, sensual, adventurous, fun and most humorous. I live Mansfield, Ohio ,USA , I had my university education in Austrilia . I worked in the Banking/Finance trade doing Mortgages,Now I am into crude oil marketing and i do travel alot for my business,I also deal with energy matters..

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Jul 13, 2009 10:18 PM
Subject:Hi I am Rolando, I...
Hi I am Rolando, I am new to the dating scene,I am a widowed, and looking for a good woman, I checked your profile and i like what i read about you,I want us to get to know each other ,then we both can plan on how to meet soon, as i do believe in face to face relationship, It more real that way, So i am willing to meet you as soon as we conclude on something. I hope to read back from you soon, Ciao Bella Rolando

Zitat:
Hello   xxxxx

I hope you and your family are well today and in good spirits.  . When I have read your profile online I found it very sincere and special;-))  I believe you are a serious woman as I am a serious man and also looking for my best friend and future partner in life and family. I hope that we may learn and share many common activities, views and goals for the future. Maybe destiny will bring us together for a special reason. 

I will tell you more about life, my upbringing and myself now in better detail now. I was born in Rome, Italy, I left with my parents to USA when I was 2 years old. I am an American Citizen now for many years I'm 44 years old, 6'1ft'  200 lbs. (95kg) medium build with brown eyes and black hair. I don't smoke and drink only socially.

My character traits are: easy going, down to earth, honest, respectful, ambitious, passionate, sensual, adventurous, fun and most humorous.  I live Mansfield, Ohio ,USA . I  have worked in the Banking/Finance trade doing Mortgages,Now I am into crude oil marketing and i do travel alot for my business,I also deal with energy matters.

I have many interests to write about. I love to go to the movies, theater, opera, concerts, sport events, art museums and wine tasting. I like to be active and I am most adventurous. I enjoy nature and going camping, hiking, white water rafting,fishing, swimming , hunting , photography and travel. The three greatest hobbies that bring me the most joy are: 1. Auto Racing not to look but to run my own race car. 2. Flying, I had a private pilot license and love to be up there free with the wind and the birds. It’s so beautiful and peaceful to fly over my city and the ocean especially at night. 3.Going out on my boat fishing, scuba diving or out for a picnic on a near by island.

I was once married, but lost my wife 4 years ago , by a car accident.I do have a little girl, Called Tirana she just 8 years old, And a step Son , His Name is Maxwell I do really adore her Now, what is missing in my life you must be thinking. The most important thing, someone special to share all these activities and to discover new ones together for a life time. I want to find my best friend/soul mate, this person is kind, honest, faithful, caring, loving, sensitive, humorous, fun and adventurous. I value patient, calm, strong and supportive, morally, financially, physically, sexually ,intellectually and emotionally, a woman that do fear and believe in God. 

My views about life have changed the last couple of years. I guess as you get older you get wiser, more mature and truly see life a lot more different then when you are in your 20's and you seek another path. I would prefer to communicate with you and build a friendship/relationship with time thru writing. Good honest communications thru correspondence will help us know each other better and more deeply in ways most people meeting in bars or in person never get to because the physical presence takes over.     I don't know if you think or feel about this as I do, but I think that building a relationship slowly and learning the inner soul of a person this way will build a better foundation and relationship. We can open up our head to think clear and maybe our heart will follow too with time.  Well, I wanted you to know how serious I value life, family and the woman I search to live a lifetime together with.

Now, I ask you to tell me more about yourself, your thoughts, dreams, aspirations, goals, family, friends, city, country, life in general and what you are most passionate about.
                                                                                                                                     I hope that my long letter did not bore you too much. I don't like to write and I' am not very good at it. But I wanted to express my feeling, thoughts and what I have come to realize thru out my life. Hopefully you got a good feeling on who I am and your curiosity to know more about each other will prompt you to write back.
God  Bless
Rolando

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
From Rolando Gomez Tue Jul 14 17:49:06 2009
Return-Path: <humbleheartseekslove1@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta155.mail.ac4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO n71.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.36)
  by mta155.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:49:08 -0700
Received: from [69.147.84.145] by n71.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jul 2009 17:49:07 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t8.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jul 2009 17:49:07 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.104] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jul 2009 17:49:06 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Jul 2009 17:49:06 -0000
Received: (qmail 26764 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Jul 2009 17:49:06 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1247593746; bh=/UVZE3UFCgNwqVtXbjw+gjaAbTYrycQ2pKvMJjNX1ZA=; tent-Type; m9cm8uy2tuugo=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  n9zt/sUg1XjeQ=;
Message-ID: <613139.24608.qm@web111612.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.219.240.92] by web111612.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:49:06 PDT
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:49:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello xxxxx.........Rolando Here From Tagged
To: xxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-133878952-1247593746=:24608"
Content-Length: 22423

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.219.240.92

inetnum:        41.219.240.0 - 41.219.240.255
netname:        ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr:          Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
admin-c:        NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-lower:      STARCOMMS-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255

person:         NAVNEET SINGH
address:        Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address:        Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. September 2011 um 03:59 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30161 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Rolando Gomez <humbleheartseekslove1@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. Juli 2009 um 19:11

Ich meine, dass wir die Bilder (zumindest das, wo er am telefonieren ist) schon bei irgendjemanden haben! Muss mal schauen, ob ich ihn finde!

Da ist er:

Barry Lawrence <barry.lawrence@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2010 um 02:25 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema