Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Michael Peterson <michaelpeterson41@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2161 mal)

mibiene
Scam Advisors

Fighter against scammer

Standort: Stuttgart
Re: Michael Peterson <michaelpeterson41@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Juli 2009 um 13:23

@ sister-act

Frag ihn doch mal nach seinem richtigen Nachnamen.
"Petersen" kann ja nicht sein, wenn auf dem typischen Namensschild auf Uniformen
(der US-Army) auf der Brust "Miller" steht.
Leider ist die Fotoqualität zu schlecht, um die Embleme der Militäreinheit zu erkennen.
Hatte er einen gebochenen Unterarm/verletzte Handwurzel? 
Er trägt ja ein Röntgenbild eines rechen Unterarm.
Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juli 2009 um 13:25 von mibiene »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Michael Peterson <michaelpeterson41@yahoo.com>
11. Juli 2009 um 21:12

Ein einsamer Soldat sucht einsames Herz  Smileyauf Tagged.

Zitat:
Michael P
Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 154 times
Profile Skin: Default

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Inboxmail
To:Me
Date:Jul 9, 2009 1:43 AM
Subject:hello my dearest one how...
hello my dearest one how are you doing am Michael Peterson mills, i saw you wonderful and attracted profile, i hope to here more from you and to know how that you doing, first of all i will like you to be my good friend and to see what happened next my dearest one take care and stay blessed.

Inboxmail
To:Me
Date:Jul 10, 2009 5:56 AM
Subject:Re: hello my dearest one how...
oh its realy nice and joyful to read some wonderful words from you my  deasrest xxxxx. i will email you more about my self so that you wil know what happend to my live and my whole self i hope to hear from your reply also take care for now and have a nice day byeeeeee
michael.

Hello.
My name is Michael Peterson. I was born on the 8 of April, 1970 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the un.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.
I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working with the un. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq..I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 6 months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.
I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart....in which I will then say a woman that can put her past behind move on with me to the next level.
As matter of fact am now that am in Iraq and communicating with you,hope things will then change from one stage to another.I will be home in December to nj where i live all alone.i lost my family during the world trade center tourist attack. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the army to settle down.. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone.. Everything is monitored.
In case you wont to now something about my past relationship then am here to say; Hmmm, there is a smile of love, and there is a smile of Deceit, and there is a smile of smiles, in which these two smile meet, a smile is ever the most bright and beautiful with a tear upon it. What is the dawn without the dew? the tear is rendered by the smile precious above the smile itself......... I love my former wife with the lost saint I seems to lose, she was the deepest happiness in a life time and think she will be the one I can come home and lay my heard on.The one I always thought or think by sharing all point of view with. I didn't have any idea of her living me to someone else, while thinking of her and thought she is the brighter side of my life.
I did all I could in support to her needs and given a helping hand to grub a job, and support the family as well. In times like holiday and spending time with each other is something else and she her self all ways testify how romantic I am to her..  spending much time with her as much as I could. Just remixing the time we normally go for stows and to the beach as well as movies and a lot of interesting places, as well as something you just cant imagine.....but all the same it over now, all though am hurt but all the it cool for now...... I know she is regretting it by now. Between man and God I have for given her from the last end of my heart..........
My-dear, I have come to end of who I am and what happens in my life, .....thanks for hearing me up and do have a lovely day and keep on keeping on being sweet to yourself.....MICHAEL x x x

Übersetzung
Hallo.
Mein Name ist Michael Peterson. Ich war geboren am 8. April 1970 bei Baptist Hospital von Miami. Ich habe A & A Kinder-Akademie am 6. und später Fortsetzung von Calvary-Baptist-Kirche Schulen. Ich war sehr spielerisch in der Schule und die meiner akademischen Arbeiten. Ich bin der Militärakademie an der ETH Zürich im Alter von 16 Jahren. Ich war im Internat, damit meine Eltern besuchen mich einmal in eine Weile. Ich habe nicht viel Zeit zu Hause. Meine Mutter war ein Schulleiter und Vater war in den medizinischen Bereich der Armee und arbeitete später mit den Vereinten Nationen.
Ich habe in der Golf-Krieg im Jahr 1990 auf 1991. Der Golfkrieg wurde gekämpft und der Befreiung Kuwaits von der autokratischen Herrschaft des Saddam spät. Ich hatte eine ziemlich schlechte Erfahrungen.
Ich bin ein E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) und arbeitet mit den Vereinten Nationen. Ich habe auch als Platoon Sergeant, der bei Fehlen der Sergeant First Class. Ich bin der Anführer meiner Mannschaft. Ich bin ein Offizier der Kommission nicht und ich arbeite in der Junior Management des Militärs.
Wie Sie bereits wissen, bin ich derzeit stationiert in Bagdad, der Hauptstadt des Irak .. Ich habe Ihnen, um Ihnen mitzuteilen, dass ich auf meiner zweiten Mission in den Irak, und ich habe bereits 6 Monate hier im Irak. Meine erste Mission in den Irak wurde im Jahr 2003. Meine Mission endete im Jahr 2005. Wenn zurück in die Staaten, ich fand heraus, dass meine Ex meine Liebe verraten, indem Sie in einem anderen Menschen. Sie kosten mich verloren. Sie missbraucht meine Eigenschaften, so habe ich sie aus. Ich war in der Liebe mit ihr von ganzem Herzen, aber sie lassen mich. Ich war mit ihr für 14 Jahre.
  Ich bin nun auf der Suche nach dem Schneebesen zu meinem Herzen .... in dem ich dann sagen, dass eine Frau kann ihre Vergangenheit hinter bewegen sich mit mir auf die nächste Stufe.
Wie in der Tat bin ich jetzt, dass im Irak und in der Kommunikation mit Ihnen, hoffen, dass die Dinge wird dann von einer Stufe zur another.I wird im Dezember zu Hause NJ, wo ich wohne alone.i verloren alle meine Familie in das World Trade Center Touristen Angriff. Eigentlich ist es uns nicht gestattet die Kommunikation mit Außenstehenden, weil aus Gründen der Sicherheit, aber ich brauche eine Frau für mich als am Ausscheiden aus der Armee, sich .. Eine Frau, die es für mich und ich werde es für sie zu. Ich werde nicht in der Lage, rufen Sie an, denn wir sind nicht erlaubt die Kommunikation mit Außenstehenden über Telefon .. Alles wird überwacht.
Im Fall, dass Sie mitunter den jetzt etwas über meine Vergangenheit Beziehung dann bin hier zu sagen, "Hmmm, es ist ein Lächeln der Liebe, und es ist ein Lächeln der Täuschung, und es ist ein Lächeln des Lächelns, in denen diese beiden Lächeln erfüllen, eine Lächeln ist immer die hell und schön, mit ihm eine Träne. Was ist der Morgendämmerung ohne Tau? der Verschleiß wird durch den kostbaren Lächeln über das Lächeln selbst ......... Ich liebe meine Ex-Frau mit der ich verloren Saint scheint zu verlieren, sie war die tiefste Glück im Leben und glaube, sie werden die, die ich kann nach Hause kommen und sehen meine gehört on.The ich dachte immer, oder zu denken, indem sie alle Standpunkt mit. Ich hatte keine Idee, ihren Lebensunterhalt mich an eine andere Person, während die Gedanken von ihr und dachte, sie ist die hellere Seite meines Lebens.
Ich habe alles, was ich kann zur Unterstützung ihrer Bedürfnisse und eine helfende Hand zu grub einen Job, und die Familie als gut. In Zeiten wie Urlaub und Zeit mit einander ist etwas anderes, und sie sich selbst alle Möglichkeiten, bezeugen, wie romantisch bin ich zu ihr .. Ausgaben viel Zeit mit ihr so viel wie ich konnte. Just Remix der Zeit, die wir normalerweise für verstaut und auf den Strand sowie Filme und eine Menge von interessanten Orten, wie auch etwas, das Sie nur vorstellen kann ..... aber alle das gleiche es jetzt, wenn alle verletzt bin, aber alle die es cool jetzt ...... Ich weiß, dass sie bereut es jetzt. Zwischen Mensch und Gott, ich habe für die ihr aus dem letzten Ende der mein Herz ..........
My-liebe, habe ich bis zum Ende der, wer ich bin und was passiert in meinem Leben, ..... Dank für die Anhörung mir und haben einen schönen Tag und immer wieder um über sich selbst zu süß ..... MICHAEL xxx

Spoiler:
From Michael Peterson Fri Jul 10 05:05:01 2009
Return-Path: <michaelpeterson41@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta149.mail.re1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 67.195.9.99  (HELO omp103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.9.99)
  by mta149.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 09 Jul 2009 22:05:07 -0700
Received: (qmail 87557 invoked by uid 1000); 10 Jul 2009 05:05:02 -0000
Received: (qmail 15554 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Jul 2009 05:05:02 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1247202302; bh=sToxDE96J/HxkLngQso5jsXWu9fl1M3pQf23Z8NR0Hw=; tent-Type; agL7aK2VaZ9N8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  DK20jdODTSn44=;
Message-ID: <435028.15019.qm@web111807.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.210.25.135] by web111807.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via https; Thu, 09 Jul 2009 22:05:01 PDT
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 22:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello,
To: xxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-928956974-1247202301=:15019"
Content-Length: 595983

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        41.210.0.0 - 41.210.31.255
netname:        ghanatel
descr:          Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS POOL
admin-c:        MKN4-AFRINIC
admin-c:        DAA7-AFRINIC
admin-c:        EAK16-AFRINIC
tech-c:         MKN4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         DAA7-AFRINIC
tech-c:         EAK16-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         GHANATEL-MNT
mnt-by:         MNT-DAA7
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.210.0.0 - 41.210.63.255

person:       Michael Komla Nfodzo
address:      Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
address:      Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL,
address:      PMB 221
address:      Accra North

Zitat:
My love,
I always feel blessed to have a loving and caring woman of your type to share my love and life with. I hope you are enjoying the weekend and work is moving steadily for you as i am also faring fine with your thoughts always fresh on my mind. I look forward and know that sooner than later we will get to achieve our heart desires and see our dreams come to reality. At the right and opportune time, we will achieve our heart desires and share all the good things in store for us.
My love, i have searched for a woman who is loving and caring to share my love with and have found you. Your presence into my life has shown me that i have met the woman of my heart desires and will never like to loose you nor regret having you in my life. I must confess i have been lucky and have realized how worthy it is to love and be loved by someone like you and the essence to love truly. I know how much i mean to you and you should also known how much you mean to me. I will like to be with you and to have you treat me with love, care and tenderness as i also accord you the respect and love that a woman deserves from a woman. You mean a lot to me and please be rest assured of my undying love and affection for you. I do cherish the first day we met to develop this love and passion for one another and know there are many good things in store for us share when we are together.
My love, i will wait anxiously to read from you sooner than later. Have a lovely and pleasant day and enjoy the weekend as you know i love and care for you with all my heart for as long as we live. My warmest hugs, passionate loving kisses to you and stay blessed till i hear from you pretty soon.
Always In Love,
michael.

Spoiler:
From Michael Peterson Fri Jul 10 19:00:42 2009
Return-Path: <michaelpeterson41@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta174.mail.ac4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO n8.bullet.re3.yahoo.com) (68.142.237.93)
  by mta174.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:00:44 -0700
Received: from [68.142.230.29] by n8.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 19:00:43 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t2.bullet.re2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 19:00:43 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.106] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 19:00:43 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 19:00:43 -0000
Received: (qmail 61115 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Jul 2009 19:00:42 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1247252442; bh=I+XXh+l2wJUM6Mez4L5iM23KZMlZ7C+1mth0vx1LvPE=; tent-Type; i3blrDoKwXa1k=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  Z85wrAtrG7qZo=;
Message-ID: <821667.60168.qm@web111816.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [212.116.219.102] by web111816.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via https; Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:00:42 PDT
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:00:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello,
To: xxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1425704246-1247252442=:60168"
Content-Length: 3750

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:      212.116.215.0 - 212.116.223.255
netname:      SA-FAISALIAH
descr:        PROVIDER
admin-c:      AR1254-RIPE
tech-c:       AR1254-RIPE
mnt-by:       AAA28-RIPE-MNT
mnt-lower:    AAA28-RIPE-MNT
mnt-routes:   AAA28-RIPE-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

role:           AwalNet Role
address:        Akariah 3, 8th Floor, Olaya St.
address:        P.O.Box 50, Riyadh 11372, Saudi Arabia.

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2012 um 17:08 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30046 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema