Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Oksana <oksanawant2behappy@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 5473 mal)

Jaguar
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Möhnesee
Oksana <oksanawant2behappy@rambler.ru>
09. Juli 2009 um 21:42

How are you my Flori? Forgive, but I have no computer of a house, so I cannot use ICQ or Skype ((( I
so was glad to receive your letter again. I am glad to inform you, that with each your letter to me,
I am more and more confident, that have made a correct choice when I started to correspond with
you.. My dear, I really am happy that I have an opportunity to correspond with you. It seems we have
got acquainted recently but I already so I know about you much and has had time so many to tell to
you about myself. I earlier really thought that from correspondence on the Internet can turn out
nothing, but now I already doubt of it because I am almost confident that we with you can to
construct something the greater, than friendship or usual correspondence. I hope, that you agree
with me. Flori, I also want to learn as you imagine your future family. What you want: that your
wife worked or she should sit at home and only to be the mistress. I would not want to depend
completely on my husband and simply to sit at home. I too would like to work, but if at me children
I certainly would sit an at home have appeared and would bring up for children. I very much love
children and very much would like to have on extremely measure of one boy and one girl. Write to me
how many children you would like to have? But I seem again I set to you too many questions. There
can be it of you tires, that I such curious. Simply you very much like me also I want to learn about
you as much as possible. Certainly if you were a near all it would be much easier, but you is far
from me and consequently to me to have to ask you about much through letters. I hope, that you
understand as for me important to learn about you as much as possible. I do it because I hope that
once we with you shall build something more than simply correspondence. I hope what even once we
with you shall meet and even probably we can create family. But while it only the assumption... I
thought of you much, about me and about that what we with you have relations. I hope you heard about
tradition that the girl before to have serious relations with the man should get acquainted with his
parents and relatives. But I at all have no opportunity for this purpose. I ask you to tell to your
native people and friends, that you have correspondence with the Russian girl who once hopes to
create family with you. I only ask you to not hurry up with conclusions because I for myself yet up
to the end have decided that I want to be your wife, I only thought that you would be the fine
husband for me and I hope that could become for you the good wife. Write to me that you think of it.
I with impatience shall wait for your letter. Yours Oksana. p.s. I hope that to you like a photo
which I send you with each my letter. I do it that you could as it is possible to study better me
externally up to an our meeting, but my internal features I try to transfer you in my letters. I
hope that it to you helps to learn me as it is possible better.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für AT+T Internet Services:
Return-Path: <oksanawant2behappy@rambler.ru>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 10 Jul 2009 23:20:46 -0000
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.27]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx094) with SMTP; 11 Jul 2009 01:20:46 +0200
Received: from 192.168.0.192 (unknown [69.231.81.223])
     (Authenticated sender: oksanawant2behappy@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id C1ED4623CD0
     for <xxx@gmx.de>; Sat, 11 Jul 2009 03:20:33 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 02:27:31 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.01)
Reply-To: "Oksana K." <oksanawant2behappy@rambler.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <128247339187.20090711022731@rambler.ru>
To: "xxxx" <xxx@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: Hallo moje Serdze Oksana!!!Smiley)
In-Reply-To: <20090709211037.310590@gmx.net>
References: <20090709211037.310590@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------731E122732FA4E5D"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: -2 (not scanned, spam filter disabled)
X-GMX-UID: 6PtkfrUhf2I+PwB5Z25owtRwdWxlc5Zf

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. November 2020 um 10:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Jaguar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Oksana <oksanawant2behappy@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 14. Juli 2009 um 08:37

Hello dear Flori!!! Dear Flori... I do not want that you doubted of me as I speak you only the
truth, and I am real... I understand that is possible to not believe me as I write only letters to
you but if I had your phone, I could call you, only not from number as I have no number... I ask you
to not doubt of me, I do not want you to lose, as you have liked me... How are you? I so am happy
that I have an opportunity again to write to you the letter. I hope at you all is fine. I'm fine and
only I very strongly miss you. You really take a huge place in my ideas. I did not think that my
feelings to you can grow so strongly and quickly. My dear Flori, I would like to learn from you what
place I have in your heart? It is really important for me because I do not want to suffer. I ask you
to not regret me and to write to me the truth if you do not want to have for us the future as
beautiful loving pair. I simply understand that correspondence is very "cold" relations and on the
Internet it is impossible to transfer a gentle sight or a gentle touch of a hand. I think in it the
most important complexity to construct love on dialogue through the Internet. Are you agree with me,
Flori? We because I really want to learn that such touch yours of hands have collided such
complexities or even to hear your voice. My dear, I so am glad that our relations proceed, but if
fairly I would like something more, but at the same time I am afraid to think of an our meeting
because nevertheless while we know each other only on the Internet. I am afraid that I shall not
like you when you will see me. (I only ask you to not think, that those photos which I sent you it
not my photos. All my photos and I have not changed from those photos). I ask you to write to me
that you think of all it. I with impatience shall look forward to hearing from you. Yours Oksana

Spoiler für Comcast Cable Communications:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to florian.klatt@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 13 Jul 2009 22:30:09 -0000
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (EHLO maild.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.33]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx033) with SMTP; 14 Jul 2009 00:30:09 +0200
Received: from 10.80.2.144 (unknown [98.196.33.92])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1A315844C1
     for <xxx@gmx.de>; Tue, 14 Jul 2009 02:30:01 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 01:17:01 +0400
Message-ID: <150655460968.20090714011701@rambler.ru>
To: "xxx" <xxxx@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: Please, read only the letter, before you to me write further in future!!!
In-Reply-To: <20090712235748.85300@gmx.net>
References: <20090712235748.85300@gmx.net>
boundary="----------DF1B064DF74232"
X-GMX-UID: QYxjf4Rdbmw6eSViYzVLfuVHUzc4chGq

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. November 2020 um 10:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Jaguar
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 15. Juli 2009 um 07:25

My dear Flori!!! I from you do not hide anything... I so am glad to see again the letter from you.
You know, that for the small period of the correspondence with you has already understood, that you
began Part from my life. you not so small part of my life. I already wrote to you, that dreams of
you help me to cope with bad mood. Today is a nice day. Why? Because I have received the letter from
you. Yes, my day always to become better if I read letters from you. I very much would want to know
that has changed in your life after you have got acquainted with me. You have presented me hope for
the happy future. I thought of our meeting and it not seems to me such terrible any more. Earlier I
very much was afraid to think of a life in other country, but now I think, that in your country and
together with you I can learn true happiness. When a man and woman share a true love, they create a
world of beauty, growth, character, and security. I will be very pleased that when we meet each
other, our meeting will create a lifelong journey of love, happiness and harmony for us. I will
dedicate my life to giving you the compassion, kindness and understanding of a true friend, and also
love and devotion of a faithful wife. I ask you questions, because I want to know what is inside.
How do you imagine our meeting? What will you tell me? What is the part of the woman in your family.
I am lonely now and my heart is free for new feelings. I want to give the best to my family. I like
to explore something new, I hope, so you do. Life is like a lottery. We do not know what is going to
be in an hour. I at all might think that once shall to communicate under the Internet, but now I
understand that in this life probably all. My dear Flori, I hope that you soon will answer me and I
shall write again to you the answer. I also ask you to think of that as you see our relations in the
future. You plan to meet me? I shall look forward to hearing from you with impatience. yours Oksana
(Ps I am ready to arrive to you, I think that my father can help me with it)

Spoiler für Shaw Communications Inc:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 14 Jul 2009 23:51:48 -0000
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.27]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx112) with SMTP; 15 Jul 2009 01:51:48 +0200
Received: from 192.168.0.192 (unknown [70.71.7.90])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 64CEE625254
     for <xxx@gmx.de>; Wed, 15 Jul 2009 03:51:29 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 01:44:17 +0400
Message-ID: <16554103171.20090715014417@rambler.ru>
To: "xxx" <xxx@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: Hello Smiley)
In-Reply-To: <20090714090105.250920@gmx.net>
References: <20090714090105.250920@gmx.net>
boundary="----------1081911293F245932"
X-GMX-UID: JC1vewcgIyd0N3J1f2VrJ8paa2FkZlXe

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. November 2020 um 10:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 21. November 2020 um 00:25

Die Bilder wurden bei Yuliya Schelkacheva (Melnikova) / Julija Schtschelkatschewa (Melnikowa) / Юлия Щелкачева (Мельникова) aus Wolgograd geklaut.

julineya-sharm

https://vk.com/id11366243
https://ru-ru.facebook.com/julineya.sharm
https://ok.ru/profile/327412953439

Externe Outings:

<oksanochka.sweety@rambler.ru>
<oksanochka123@yahoo.com>
<beautiful-lonely@yandex.ru>
<yuliyazachenok@yahoo.com>
<ekaterinaxl@gmail.com>
<pushinka79@inbox.ru>
<marina4ka@ro.ru>