Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Dennis Lewis <dennis_lewis08@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3174 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Dennis Lewis <dennis_lewis08@yahoo.com>
09. Juli 2009 um 02:21

Bei so vielen Profile views in nur 4 Wochen muß ja unsereins stutzig werden. Außerdem ist auf seiner Seite nix weiter als 2 Bildchen und der Profiltext  Ärgerlich

Wie immer erst mal alles von Tagged

Den L 
Last Active: 2 hours ago 
Profile Views: 989 times
Profile Skin: Default 
Tagline: Love is a beautiful gift From Heaven!!!! 

Basic Info: 44, Male, Featherstone, United Kingdom 
Relationship Status: Single 
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

1.Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jul 5, 2009 2:51 AM
Subject:Hello pretty angel.. How are...

Hello pretty angel.. How are u doing, i hope u are fine.. i just wanted to say hi to you becos i do love your profile and it will be nice if we can get in touch and know more about ourselves, i am Dennis Lewis by name 44 years of age, born August 1964 and i am Leo.i am Engineer and i work down here in Liverpool in Findlay marine company for 16 years now.. i am single. i am here to seek for serious dating and someone i can grown my love with forever, i have a son called james 17 years of age, well decent and lovely young man, i am lovely and caring person with so much love to show to that lady who will accept me for who i am.. anyway i just want to drop this note for you until i do receive a reply from you and i will tell you more about me.. have a nice day

2.Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Jul 8, 2009 1:05 AM
Subject:Re: Hello pretty angel.. How are...

thanks so much for ur mail id u drop for me and i most let u know i have added you in my yahoo messenger and also i have sent you a mail and i hope to hear from u soon. have a ncie day.

here is my mail id dennis_lewis08@yahoo.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2009 um 20:18 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Dennis Lewis <dennis_lewis08@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. Juli 2009 um 02:50

Und hier haben wir die Antworten mit Header und noch mehr Bildern Smiley

Zitat:

Good Evening pretty angel 

how are u doing, i hope u are fine.. 
i just want to drop you this note and show u how serious i am to find an angel in my life and someone i can love and trust..please do try to keep in touch always.. i will be waiting to hear from u and also have ur reply and also ur pictures and also tell me more about your biography life.. okay.. i miss you and do take care of yourself always and also have a nice dreams and sweet sleep..

Dennis Lewis 

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.114.165; Tue, 07 Jul 2009 17:03:38 -0700
X-YMailISG: RUyCj9yt8oTF64WYTrE4ZYQGy3HKZkkqmW0_9nvRavCn86F1aSb679Fr9_eluw--
X-Originating-IP: [87.248.114.229]
Authentication-Results: mta170.mail.re1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 87.248.114.229  (HELO web24502.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (87.248.114.229)
  by mta170.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 07 Jul 2009 17:03:38 -0700
Received: (qmail 78030 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Jul 2009 00:03:37 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1247011417; bh=F5zzKtcEKnweeUT2tU0Ugtr9n3+8Ck4pemTaOrogMkw=; tent-Type; yWV887QoEoWNo=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  3+lqvdHj6ztoI=;
Message-ID: <881971.77437.qm@web24502.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ERR:encrypt:no_context
Received: from [83.137.61.190] by web24502.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Jul 2009 00:03:37 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 00:03:37 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Hello Pretty angel!! Dennis lewis from tagged
To: xxx@yahoo.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1029415894-1247011417=:77437"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090707-0, 07.07.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

Zitat:

Good Evening My Beautiful ( xxx )

thanks so much for your mail and it is my pleasure to read from a beautiful angel like you and also telling me more about yourself and ur family background.. wowow u sound so nice and interesting woman to me and also seing your pictures but unfortunately it is little pictures and it is not clear.. if u don't mind i will like u to send more of ur pictures to me for me to see them clearly okay.  i can see u are a hard working woman and also u do feel lonely whenever u are at home that is the reason i am here to seek for a woman of my life that she will always fill my heart with so much love becos i always feel lonely as well, ..  anyway i most let u know if u truly u are here for serious relationship and to find someone in your life u will love and be with, you have to be online always and make sure u have a contact with that person to bring so much understanding and trust between both of you, so please i want u to know i am serious minding man that is here for serious dating okay.

.anyway i just want u to know i am happy to met u here and it will be nice of us to know more about ourselves,, i am so happy to talk to someone like you on here and u make me feel happy and u put smile on my face.. You are a nice woman.., u sound so nice and lovely to me and i decided to drop u this mail and i hope u will understand everything i wrote on here ,.. i hope to hear from u soon and don't forget to tell me more about your biography life, hobbies, how many brothers and sisters u have in your family and also about you parent , are they alive and if u dont mind what is the name of your hotel ? how long u have been running it as a managing director and do u have kids and how old are you? as i do wrote mine to you.

anyway i am sending down my pictures to u, just to let u know i am a serious man with a good heart and pure soul and also telling u about my past life,, just to let u know i am here to find a woman in my life forever..

i was deeply in love with a lady called Sonia at my early 28, she is from West African ( Nigeria ), i met her in south African when i have a contract with one of the oil company called ( Sasol-Sasol oil company ) in South African, so i fall in love with her and i decided date her and i bring her down to United Kingdom and get married to her, i loved her so much that i don't allow her to lack nothing. i made her to be contented with what ever she request, unlike weekend days, i usually take her to visit some friends to have good time together, we do visit the swimming pool, beach, I love her so much, we live happy and she gave me a son called ( James ), he is 17 years now, he is a lovely and nice boy, but unfortunately she cheated at me. u cannot believe it,,

baby, during one of our visitation to my friends birthday party, then she had the opportunity to seize my friends and cell-phone number they began to communicate. she was sleeping with my friends without my knowledge, until when i saw them kissing beside a car while driving home one evening,i know fully well that i am no longer save in her hands, i decided to call it a quite and will broke up since 10 years now and she took my son with her down to African to stay with her parent and i decided to let her took him to African for him to learn about African cultures, but i always communicate with him and i do visit him as well, until i lost my ex wife through a car accident 4 years now when she is going to visit a friend of her.may her soul rest in perfect peace...

since then, i decided to be myself until now . a very good friend of mine introduce me in online dating, i am new here in online dating to seek for the true one in my life and see if i can see a woman who will have the same feelings and honest to a man love,, i am ready to share my love, my life and wealth with the lady i found interesting in my life,, that she have good heart and pure soul with a lot of love, God fearing person,caring and understanding woman, but from the look of things now, i am already having the feelings that i have found the one to love and to cherish maybe it is you, that is all about my life history, i am telling u all that just to let u know i am serious man. 

It will be nice if u can send me down ur pictures and i will love u to listen to this music becos i wanted u to know life continue and u have to move on in life no matter what happen in ur past,, here is the music..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1bxlDAjGCo

anyway i will be waiting to hear from u soon, bye for now and have a nice time over there, do take care of yourself at work.... 

Dennis Lewis 

Übersetzung: Typisches Mugu  Smiley
Guten Abend meine Schöne (xxx) 

Vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail, und es ist mir eine Freude zu lesen, von einem schönen Engel wie du und auch mir mehr über sich selbst und ur Familie Hintergrund .. wowow U-Ton so schön und interessant, eine Frau zu mir und auch seing Ihre Bilder, aber leider ist es nur wenig Bilder, und es ist nicht klar .. u, wenn es Sie nicht stört und ich werde wie zu senden Bilder mehr von UR mir für mich, um zu sehen, sie klar Smiley in Ordnung. Ich kann sehen, u eine hart arbeitende Frau und auch sie fühlt sich einsam und u, wenn zu Hause sind, dass ist der Grund, warum ich hier bin, um für eine Frau in meinem Leben, dass sie immer füllen mein Herz, mit so viel Liebe becos ich immer das Gefühl einsam wie gut, .. ja, ich möchte die meisten wissen, ob u u u wirklich sind hier, um ernsthafte Beziehung und um jemanden zu finden, in Ihrem Leben und lieben und sich mit, Sie müssen sich immer online und stellen Sie sicher, u haben, einen Kontakt mit dieser Person, um so viel Verständnis und das Vertrauen zwischen den beiden von Ihnen, so wenden Sie sich bitte an und ich möchte wissen, bin ich schweren Minding Mann ist hier, dass für schwere Dating okay. 

. ja, ich will einfach nur zu wissen, und ich bin glücklich, erfüllt und hier, und es wird nett von uns erfahren Sie mehr über uns, ich bin so froh, jemanden zu sprechen, wie Sie hier und U Make Me Feel glücklich und u die Lächeln auf mein Gesicht .. Sie sind eine schöne Frau .., U-Ton so schön und liebevoll zu mir und ich beschlossen, diese E-Mail Drop-u, und ich hoffe, u werden verstehen, alles, was ich schrieb hier, .. Ich hoffe, zu hören, und bald aus und vergessen Sie nicht, mir zu sagen, mehr über Ihr Lebenslauf Leben, Hobbys, wie viele Brüder und Schwestern und haben in Ihrer Familie und auch über Sie Eltern, sind sie lebendig, und wenn u dont Geist, was ist das Name des Hotels? wie lange und haben seit sie als Managing Director und u tun haben Kinder und wie alt bist du? wie ich schrieb mir zu Ihnen.  Smiley

trotzdem schicke ich meine Bilder auf U, nur zu vermieten und weiß, dass ich einen schweren Mann mit einem guten Herzen und reiner Seele und auch zu sagen und über mein bisheriges Leben, nur zu vermieten und weiß, dass ich hier für eine Frau in mein Leben für immer .. 

Ich war tief in der Liebe mit einer Dame namens Sonia in meiner frühen 28, sie ist aus West-Afrika (Nigeria), traf ich sie in Südafrika, wenn ich einen Vertrag mit einem der Öl-Firma (Sasol Sasol-Öl) in Südafrika, so dass ich fallen in sie verliebt und ich beschlossen, ihr Tag und ich bringe sie zum Vereinigten Königreich und heiraten zu ihr: Ich liebte sie so sehr, dass ich nicht zulassen, dass ihr nichts fehlt. Ich habe sie sich mit was auch immer sie Antrag, anders als Wochenend-Tagen, die ich in der Regel ihr einige Freunde zu besuchen, um eine gute Zeit zusammen, wir besuchen das Schwimmbad, Strand, ich liebe sie so sehr, wir leben gerne, und sie gab mir einen Sohn namens (James), Warum schreibt er den Namen des Sohnes in Klammern?? Wird wohl variabel sein!! Außerdem sieht er nicht so aus als ob seine Mutter eine Nigerianerin war. er ist jetzt 17 Jahre, er ist eine schöne und nette Jungen, aber sie mich betrogen. u kann nicht glauben, dass es,,  

Baby, während eines unserer Heimsuchung zu meinen Freunden feiern, dann hatte sie die Gelegenheit zu nutzen, meine Freunde und Handy-Nummer begann sie zu kommunizieren. sie schlief mit meinen Freunden, ohne mein Wissen, bis wann ich sie küssen neben einem Auto während der Fahrt zu Hause an einem Abend, ich weiß, voll gut, dass ich nicht mehr speichern in ihren Händen, entschloss ich mich, um es zu einem ganz und zerbrach seit 10 Jahren und sie hat mein Sohn mit ihr nach Afrika zu reisen, um mit ihren Eltern und ich beschlossen, sie lassen ihn die afrikanische für ihn kennen zu lernen afrikanischen Kulturen, aber ich immer mit ihm und ich habe ihn auch , bis ich habe meine Ex-Frau durch einen Autounfall 4 Jahren, als sie geht zu einem Freund der her.may ihre Seele Rest in der perfekten Frieden ... 

Seitdem habe ich entschieden, mich bis heute. ein sehr guter Freund von mir Einführung in das Online-Dating zu mir, ich bin neu hier im Online-Dating, um für die wahre in meinem Leben, und sehen, ob ich sehe eine Frau, die haben die gleichen Gefühle und ehrliche Liebe zu einem Mann, Ich bin bereit, meine Liebe, mein Leben und Fülle mit der Dame ich interessant fand, in meinem Leben, dass sie über gute Herz und reiner Seele mit viel Liebe, Gott fürchten Person, Fürsorge und Verständnis eine Frau, aber aus dem Blick der Dinge jetzt, ich bin bereits mit den Gefühlen, die ich gefunden haben, der einen zu lieben und zu schätzen, vielleicht ist es Ihnen, das ist alles über die Geschichte meines Lebens, ich sage nur, dass alle u zu lassen und weiß, dass ich ernste Menschen. 

Es ist schön, wenn u können Sie mich ur Bilder, und ich werde love u, um diese Musik becos wollte ich wissen, und das Leben weiter und u haben, um in seinem Leben, egal was passiert in ur Vergangenheit, hier ist der Musik .. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1bxlDAjGCo ;

trotzdem werde ich darauf warten, zu hören, von u bald, bye für jetzt und haben eine schöne Zeit dort, sie kümmern sich um Sie bei der Arbeit .... 

Dennis Lewis

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-x: TimeOut
X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.114.172; Tue, 07 Jul 2009 18:43:17 -0700
X-YMailISG: 5SsjmEdDd..pGaSzviHBwUgvW2Dp682L
X-Originating-IP: [87.248.114.233]
Authentication-Results: mta361.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 87.248.114.233  (HELO web24506.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (87.248.114.233)
  by mta361.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 07 Jul 2009 18:43:17 -0700
Received: (qmail 24991 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Jul 2009 01:33:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1247016790; bh=AokD+QiB+TW/CiRQWhCppmsBMRoBjeQmd0viLHKYzvk=; tent-Type; oR2s4OfUGx16w=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  OTMQrTk+JWoWg=;
Message-ID: <960959.18678.qm@web24506.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Received: from [83.137.61.190] by web24506.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Jul 2009 01:33:10 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 01:33:10 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Hello Pretty angel!!you are nice
To: xxx@yahoo.de
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1005476888-1247016790=:18678"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090707-0, 07.07.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Juli 2009 um 08:30 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 09. Juli 2009 um 02:58

Die Mails haben die gleiche IP, der Header ist jedoch nicht identisch  Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt

Utrace
Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 83.137.61.190
% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: This output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '83.137.61.0 - 83.137.61.255'

inetnum:      83.137.61.0 - 83.137.61.255
netname:      NETDISH_IDIRECT3
descr:        Public ip address for PAT/NAT and routing purpose on iDirect links
admin-c:      FM159-RIPE
tech-c:       FM159-RIPE
mnt-by:       NETDISH-MNT
mnt-lower:    NETDISH-MNT
mnt-routes:   NETDISH-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

person:       Federico Masier
address:      Netdish S.p.A.
address:      Via Fornaci, 136
address:      I-35129 Padova
address:      Italy
phone:        +39 049 893 5938
fax-no:       +39 049 895 4787
e-mail:       f.masier@netdish.com

WhatIsMyIPAddress
Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 83.137.61.190

General Information
Hostname: 83.137.61.190
ISP: Netdish SpA
Organization: Netdish SpA
Proxy: None detected
Type: Unknown
Blacklist: 

Geo-Location Information

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Juli 2009 um 03:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 09. Juli 2009 um 19:52

Da ist eine Standleitung zu dem italienischen Satellitenprovider, daher ändert sich diese IP auch nicht. Falls sie dynamisch ist, müsste sie sich spätestens nach Ablauf von 24 Stunden verändern, dazu muss die nächste Mail abgewartet werden.
Anders sieht es bei der weiter oben genannten X-Originating-IP aus. Würde sie unterhalb der Absende-IP stehen, könnte man davon ausgehen, dass dieses die richtige Absende-IP ist. Hier scheint Yahoo eine interne IP zu setzen, die sich natürlich verändert, weil Netdish keine Standleitung zu Yahoo hat.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Antwort #4 - 14. Juli 2009 um 13:20

Der Vogel Smiley hat mich auch angeschrieben

Zitat:
Good Evening pretty angel

how are u doing, i hope u are fine..
i just want to drop you this note and show u how serious i am to find an angel in my life and someone i can love and trust..please do try to keep in touch always.. i will be waiting to hear from u and also have ur reply and also ur pictures and also tell me more about your biography life.. okay.. i miss you and do take care of yourself always and also have a nice day..

Dennis Lewis

Spoiler für header wie vorheriger, IP statisch:
From Dennis Lewis Mon Jul 13 21:50:06 2009
Return-Path: <dennis_lewis08@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta131.mail.ac4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web24502.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (87.248.114.229)
  by mta131.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:50:07 -0700
Received: (qmail 30392 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Jul 2009 21:50:06 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1247521806; bh=EpjfhJra9KN8pTyg6TJNoQLii0thjX3FZGQl/OigF0k=; tent-Type; /voYNehIFF2rI=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  38yZoq2ycaY2M=;
Message-ID: <408475.29372.qm@web24502.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Received: from [83.137.61.190] by web24502.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:50:06 GMT
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:50:06 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Hello Pretty angel!! Dennis lewis from tagged
To: xxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1347832935-1247521806=:29372"
Content-Length: 1453

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 83.137.61.190
inetnum:      83.137.61.0 - 83.137.61.255
netname:      NETDISH_IDIRECT3
descr:        Public ip address for PAT/NAT and routing purpose on iDirect links
admin-c:      FM159-RIPE
tech-c:       FM159-RIPE
mnt-by:       NETDISH-MNT
mnt-lower:    NETDISH-MNT
mnt-routes:   NETDISH-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

person:       Federico Masier
address:      Netdish S.p.A.
address:      Via Fornaci, 136
address:      I-35129 Padova
address:      Italy

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Juli 2009 um 20:32 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 20. September 2009 um 15:14

Er hat mich wieder auf Tagged angeschrieben und mir damit sein neues Profil gezeigt  Zwinkernd
Ein neues bzw. weiteres Bild gibt es auch.
In der Inbox-Mail sind Alter und Wohnort wieder mal anders als im Profil  Smiley

Lewis D
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 4285 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Serious People Needed

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: R&B Music, gospel music, rock.classic music
Movies: Romance Movies, action
TV: BBC News, Cnn and Mtv Base
Books: News Paper, Magazine
Sports: Football
Interests: I am interesting in having a nice time with my partner and sharing good though today
Dreams: share my dreams With my partner
About Me: i am well decent.. Humble, honest and lovely man. caring and good heart

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Sonntag, 20. September 2009 12:18:19
Subject:Hi Beautiful Angel.. How are ...

Hi Beautiful Angel.. How are You? i hope u are doing great today. it is nice to see how beautiful you look like and i do love your profile as wel, i am new here . let me start by telling you about myself, i am Dennis Lewis By name 45 years of age August 1964, i am Engineer who work in FINDLAY MARINE COMPANY here in Liverpool, i do have a son called james by name. he is 17 years of age.. anyway this is little about me.. if u are interesting to get in touch with me.. it will be nice of me to hear from u.. have a nice day Dennis Lewis

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2009 um 21:59 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 21. September 2009 um 00:12

Email ist schon da!! 
Nur - wer ist Gloria?? Und die Mail ist fast identisch mit der Mail aus Antwort #1.

Zitat:

Good Morning ( Gloria )

How are u doing? i hope u are fine.. anyway i do cherish your time u spend in sending me mail on tagged. that show are serious and honest woman u are.. i am so happy to talk to an angel like you... i am so happy to spend some time with you on here .. You make me feel happy and u give me so much smile on my face hearing from you on tagged.. if u dont mind i will like u to tell me more about your biography life more about your past life.... You are so sweet and lovely..

anyway i am sending down my pictures to u, just to let u know i am a serious man with a good heart and pure soul and also telling u about my past life,, just to let u know i am here to find a woman in my life forever. i know u are a woman that have good heart and pure soul.. . i am saying this to you just to let u know the kind of man i am and i will always make sure i dont lose that special one in my life becos i needed someone to love and be with always...

i was deeply in love with a lady called Sonia at my early 28, she is from West African ( Nigeria ), i met her in south African when i have a contract with one of the oil company called ( Sasol-Sasol oil company ) in South African, so i fall in love with her and i decided date her and i bring her down to United Kingdom and get married to her, i loved her so much that i don't allow her to lack nothing. i made her to be contented with what ever she request, unlike weekend days, i usually take her to visit some friends to have good time together, we do visit the swimming pool, beach, I love her so much, we live happy and she gave me a son called ( James ), he is 17 years now, he is a lovely and nice boy, but unfortunately she cheated at me. u cannot believe it,,

baby, during one of our visitation to my friends birthday party, then she had the opportunity to seize my friends and cell-phone number they began to communicate. she was sleeping with my friends without my knowledge, until when i saw them kissing beside a car while driving home one evening,i know fully well that i am no longer save in her hands, i decided to call it a quite and will broke up since 10 years now and she took my son with her down to African to stay with her parent and i decided to let her took him to African for him to learn about African cultures, but i always communicate with him and i do visit him as well, until i lost my ex wife through a car accident 4 years now when she is going to visit a friend of her.may her soul rest in perfect peace...

since then, i decided to be myself until now . a very good friend of mine introduce me in online dating, i am new here in online dating to seek for the true one in my life and see if i can see a woman who will have the same feelings and honest to a man love,, i am ready to share my love, my life and wealth with the lady i found interesting in my life,, that she have good heart and pure soul with a lot of love, God fearing person,caring and understanding woman, i want u to know i am the only son of my late parent.. i am an orphan and i dont have brother or sister.. i do live alone down here in Liverpool and also my son live far away from me as u do know.. my dad and mom, my father work as a business assistance in United kingdom as a financial publicial,and my mom do work in a office,as a receptionist, ages honey my mom 76 and my dad is 81, my dad died 1988 and my mom died 1990,my dad died in heart attack,my mom have some sicknesss and she died through heart failure as well... i am a man of GOOD HEART and a man who wanted to have someone i will love and spend my life with always.. please dont forget to tell me more about yourself as i do told you mine...but from the look of things now, i am already having the feelings that i have found the one to love and to cherish maybe it is you, that is all about my life history, i am telling u all that just to let u know i am serious man.

It will be nice for you to tell me more about your past life and everything about you as i do told you mine okay  .  i will love u to listen to this music becos i wanted u to know life continue and u have to move on in life no matter what happen in ur past,, here is the music...

anyway i will be waiting to hear from u soon and dont forget to send me down ur pictures as well.. , bye for now and have a nice time over there, do take care of yourself .... u can see my son  James when he is a little boy and me as well.. i hope u will love the pictures. i miss u

Dennis Lewis

Übersetzung:
Good Morning (Gloria)

How are u doing? i hope u are fine .. Jedenfalls habe ich Ihre Zeit verbringen u in mir eine Mail zu senden hat zu tun pflegen. , die ernsthafte und ehrliche Frau u zeigen, sind .. Ich bin so glücklich, ein Engel wie du sprichst ... Ich bin so glücklich, einige Zeit mit Ihnen verbringen hier .. Du machst mich glücklich und u geben mir so viel Lächeln auf mein Gesicht auf eine Nachricht von Ihnen hat .. if u dont mind i will like u, mir mehr über Ihre Biographie Leben mehr über Ihr bisheriges Leben .... Du bist so süß und lieblich ..

trotzdem schicke ich über meine Bilder u, nur, damit u weiß, ich bin ein ernster Mann mit einem guten Herz und reiner Seele und auch sagen, u über meine Vergangenheit, nur, damit u weiß, ich bin hier, um eine Frau zu finden mein Leben für immer. i know u bist eine Frau, dass gutes Herz und reine Seele haben .. . Ich sage Ihnen dies nur, damit u kennen die Art Mensch ich bin und ich immer sicherstellen, dass ich nicht verlieren, dass ein besonderes in meinem Leben becos ich brauchte jemanden zu lieben und mit immer ...

Ich war verliebt in eine Dame namens Sonia bei meiner ersten 28, sie aus West-Afrika (Nigeria), traf ich sie in der südafrikanischen wenn ich einen Vertrag mit einem der Öl-Unternehmen mit dem Namen (Sasol Sasol-Öl-Unternehmen) haben in South African, so falle ich in sie verliebt und ich beschlossen, ihr Tag und ich bringe sie hinunter das Vereinigte Königreich und sie heiraten, ich liebte sie so sehr, dass ich nicht zulassen, ihr an nichts fehlen. Ich habe sie mit dem, was sie je Anfrage zufrieden sein, im Gegensatz zu Tage Wochenende, die ich gewöhnlich nehme sie an ein paar Freunde besuchen, um gute Zeit zusammen haben, machen wir das Schwimmbad, Strand zu besuchen, ich liebe sie so sehr, wir glücklich leben und sie gab mir einen Sohn namens (James), ist er nunmehr 17 Jahren ist er ein schöner und netter Junge, aber leider ist sie auf mich betrogen. u kann es nicht glauben,

Baby, während eines unserer Heimsuchung zu meinen Freunden Geburtstag, dann hatte sie die Gelegenheit, meine Freunde und meine Handy-Nummer, die sie fing an zu kommunizieren, zu nutzen. sie schlafe mit meinen Freunden ohne mein Wissen, bis wann ich sah sie küssen neben einem Auto während der Fahrt eines Abends nach Hause, ich weiß ganz genau, dass ich nicht mehr in den Händen zu retten, beschloss ich, nennen sie eine ganz und brach seit nunmehr 10 Jahren, und sie nahm meinen Sohn mit ihr bis zu afrikanischen, um mit ihrem Vater und bleibe ich beschlossen, ließ sie ihn nach Afrika für ihn über afrikanische Kulturen zu lernen, aber ich habe immer mit ihm zu kommunizieren, und ich kann ihn auch besuchen , bis ich verlor meine ex Frau durch einen Autounfall jetzt 4 Jahre, wenn sie geht, um ein Freund von her.may ihrer Seele in aller Ruhe zu besuchen ...

Seitdem, beschloss ich, mich bis jetzt. ein sehr guter Freund von mir vorstellen mir in Online-Dating, ich bin neu hier im Online-Dating für die wahre in meinem Leben suchen und sehen, ob ich eine Frau, die die gleichen Gefühle und ehrlich einen Mann zu lieben, haben sehen können, Ich bin bereit, meine Liebe, mein Leben und Wohlstand mit der Dame teile ich interessant fand, in meinem Leben, daß sie gutes Herz und reine Seele haben mit viel Liebe, gottesfürchtige Menschen, Pflege-und verständnisvolle Frau, i want u weiß, ich bin der einzige Sohn meiner verstorbenen Mutter .. Ich bin ein Waise und i dont have Bruder oder eine Schwester .. Ich lebe allein hier unten in Liverpool und auch mein Sohn wohnen weit weg von mir als u .. wissen, mein Vater und Mutter, mein Vater Arbeit als gewerblicher Hilfe im Vereinigten Königreich als eine finanzielle publicial, und meine Mutter arbeiten in einem Büro, als Empfangsdame im Alter von 76 Honig meine Mutter und mein Vater ist 81, starb mein Vater und meine 1988 Mutter starb 1990, starb mein Vater an Herzinfarkt, meine Mutter haben einige sicknesss und sie starb durch Herzinsuffizienz sowie ... Ich bin ein Mann von gutem Herzen und ein Mann, der jemanden, den ich haben Liebe und mein Leben verbringen wollte immer .. please dont vergessen, mir mehr über sich selbst erzählen, wie ich dir gesagt habe nicht von mir ... aber das Aussehen der Dinge jetzt bin ich schon unter die Gefühle, die ich mir einen zu lieben und zu schätzen vielleicht ist es Ihnen, das ist gefunden alles über die Geschichte meines Lebens bin, erzähle ich u alles nur, um let u know i am ernster Mensch.

Es wäre schön, daß du mich mehr über Ihr bisheriges Leben und alles, was Sie sagen, wie ich gesagt, wissen Sie mir okay. i will u Liebe zu dieser Musik becos ich hören wollte wissen, u Leben fortzusetzen und u müssen im Leben, egal was in ur Vergangenheit geschehen zu bewegen, ist hier die Musik ...

trotzdem werde ich darauf warten, von u bald zu hören und dont forget an mich senden down ur Bilder sowie .. , Bye für jetzt und haben eine schöne Zeit dort, tun sich aufpassen .... u kann mein Sohn James zu sehen, wenn er ein kleiner Junge und auch mich .. i hope u will die Bilder lieben. i miss u

Dennis Lewis

Die Bilder sind immer noch dieselben - also nichts neues  unentschlossen

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 20 Sep 2009 20:49:05 -0000
Received: from n21.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (HELO n21.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) [87.248.110.138]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx097) with SMTP; 20 Sep 2009 22:49:05 +0200
Received: from [217.146.182.180] by n21.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Sep 2009 20:49:05 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.108] by t6.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Sep 2009 20:49:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp213.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Sep 2009 20:49:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 200711.57618.bm@omp213.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 23547 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Sep 2009 20:48:58 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253479738; bh=2zkVU3/p7Y+5vz5qJsX9JeHEBffm2x+f9citt/T5eok=; tent-Type; k5LaF+ubr8hl8=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  v7LWNqgkmDi1k=;
Message-ID: <499148.23444.qm@web24506.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Received: from [85.31.85.34] by web24506.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Sep 2009 20:48:58 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 20:48:58 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Hello Pretty angel!!you are nice,, DENNIS LEWIS
To: xxx@gmx.at
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-272931997-1253479738=:23444"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: cKODe1AtbUkoOnJ2QGsns5pkZ2hlN0o/

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2009 um 22:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 21. September 2009 um 00:39

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  customer-85-31-85-34.talia.net
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  85.31.85.34

Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de
Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.ripe.net

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?85.31.85.34

%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '85.31.80.0 - 85.31.87.255'

inetnum:        85.31.80.0 - 85.31.87.255
netname:        TALIA
descr:          Talia Ruppichteroth Colo
org:            ORG-TCL5-RIPE
admin-c:        ttm-ripe
tech-c:         tjw-ripe
mnt-lower:      TALIA
mnt-routes:     MNT-CETEL
mnt-domains:    TALIA
mnt-by:         TALIA
source:         RIPE # Filtered

organisation:   ORG-TCL5-RIPE
org-name:       Talia Limited
org-type:       LIR
address:        Talia Limited
                19 Nassau St
                W1W 7AF London
                United Kingdom
phone:          +44 2076313323
fax-no:         +44 2076313343
e-mail:         lir@talia.net
admin-c:        ttm-ripe
admin-c:        tjw-ripe
mnt-ref:        TALIA
mnt-ref:        RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

person:         TT Mooney
address:        19 Nassau Street, London W1W 7AF, UK
phone:          +442076313323
nic-hdl:        ttm-ripe

person:         Tyler Wagner
address:        19 Nassau Street, London W1W 7AF, UK
phone:          +442076313323
nic-hdl:        tjw-ripe

% Locator for this information is
%   http://www.mein-whois.de/?85.31.85.34
% Mehr Informationen zu Internet und Web unter
%   http://www.mein-html.de

% Information related to '85.31.80.0/21AS39151'

route:          85.31.80.0/21
descr:          Talia Ruppichteroth Colo routes
origin:         AS39151
mnt-by:         MNT-CETEL

Zitat:

Source:

The source host name is "customer-85-31-85-34.talia.net" and the source IP address is .

Country      United States
      State/Region      AE
      City      Apo
      Postal Code      
      Latitude      0
      Longitude      0
      Area Code      323

Also wenn ich richtig liege, kommt die Mail über einen britischen Satelliten Provider. Die Einlieferung der Mail ist in US über eine Military Base.
Aber das sollten sich mal die Headerspezialisten anschauen.

Die gleiche IP haben wir noch hier im Forum bei: 
Scott Larlas / Scott Bentley / Larlas Shedy / Stacy Bentley <bentleystacy87@yahoo.com> <larlas147@yahoo.com>Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 22. September 2009 um 20:20

Jetzt hat er mir nochmal eine Inbox-Mail geschickt  Smiley

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Montag, 21. September 2009 09:37:40
Subject:Re: Hi Beautiful Angel.. How are ...

thanks for your reply.. it is nice to hear from a beautiful angel like you.. anyway i want u to know that i have sent you a mail to your private mailbox and also i sent my pictures to you as well.. anyway here is my id dennis_lewis08@yahoo.com and i hope to hear from u soon.... have a nice day...

Dennis Lewis

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2009 um 22:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 23. September 2009 um 14:48

Da wird einem ja ganz "blümerant" beim Lesen und studiern  Durchgedreht

Drei Emails in nur 3 Minuten. Der muss ganz schön in die Tasten gehauen haben...hihi
Der Text seiner Emails wurde am Anfang nur ein wenig abgeändert - sonst ist alles gleich geblieben.
Die Bilder von ihm haben wir auch schon alle, nur ein Bild seines angeblichen Sohnes ist neu!

In der ersten Mail hat er wohl an einen Mann namens Christian geschrieben  Smiley

Zitat:

Hello Beautiful Christian.

i am so happy to receive your lovely mail and also your nice pictures..anyway i most let u know u look beautiful and i love the way u smile.. But ur picture is so little when i finish downloading it out.. u can try and resend it again becos i will love to see it big as u do see mine.. i hope u do understand everything i said about you in my first mail, i want u to know i am nice and simple man ,  i am so lucky to find an angel like you on tagged u are really interesting and lovely lady..  thanks for saying a brief about yourself to me.. if u dont mind i will like u to tell me more about your background.. what actually u are doing for a living, where are u from originally, how long have u been single and also what happen in your last relationship with your man and also where are u from originally? i will like u to tell me more about yourself becos i am so interesting to know you more and more and also how long have u been in online dating and since u have been here have u got any contact with anyone? becos i want u to know u are the second woman i have been contact here , the first woman is not well decent and humble woman.. she just need me for sex and i stop communicating with her.. i can see you are nice and lovely woman and that give me the impression to wrote you more about myself in my first mail i sent to you. anyway if u dont mind i will be interesting to know u more okay..

I am so sorry about your mom and dad deatth.. May they soul rest in perfect peace.  it is nice to know u are here to seek for a man u will cuddle with and also having a nice time with always, to share your feelings and love with , spending a lot of good time together.. that is what i needed from my woman. a woman who will understand the way i feels and also love me for who i am and always be there for me and also my only son as well,   it is nice to know u do love swimming becos my son do love swimming as well and also me too becos i do work in the high sea here in wallasey sea in Liverpool.. i do fix on broken pipes under the sea and also drilling of crude oil as well, dont worry in my second mail i will send down the pictures of where i work okay,  i want u to know i dont drink alchoholic and also smoking , i am nice and honest man and i hate being drunk, but i do take wine but not that much becos i hate being drunk.. thanks so much for your words and also pictures.. But please dont forget to tell me more about yourself becos i will be interesting to know what u like and what u dont like as well..  i guess i do send down my pictures to you in my first mail i sent to you and also my son pictures as well.. anyway here is just my son pictures when he is in the swimmingpool and also one of mine... i hope to receive more of your pictures as well.. u said u want to know more about me. but u can check your mail u will found the first mail i sent to you then u can read everything about me. i will forward the first mail i sent to you in the first place okay.. bye for now and have a nice day

Dennis Lewis

Die zweite Email ist identisch mit der aus Antwort #6
Nur diesmal steht auch der richtige Name in den (xxx) Klammern  Zwinkernd

Und das ist die dritte Nachricht

Zitat:

u can see my son in the pool and also mine smiling.. i hope u like it

Header sind alle drei gleich, da nur im Abstand von 3 Minuten versendet.

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 22 Sep 2009 22:00:53 -0000
Received: from n22.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (HELO n22.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) [87.248.110.139]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx104) with SMTP; 23 Sep 2009 00:00:53 +0200
Received: from [217.146.182.178] by n22.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Sep 2009 22:00:50 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.151] by t4.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Sep 2009 22:00:50 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp208.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Sep 2009 22:00:50 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 37206.28772.bm@omp208.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 71230 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Sep 2009 22:00:49 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253656849; bh=i/h9OgGPJiZeKCSGhM4r0B82Srf+RBrM2ACzZZ2EEhg=; tent-Type; uBwKOB69IH/cI=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  XexG5+Pz2O5uY=;
Message-ID: <745471.89679.qm@web24508.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Received: from [85.31.85.34] by web24508.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Sep 2009 22:00:49 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 22:00:49 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: here is the picture
To: xxx@gmx.at
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1393618831-1253656849=:89679"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: J3CKctJzMmApay8pGWJn0YIxMjQ1N90X

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2009 um 22:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 23. September 2009 um 14:52

Alle Mails kommen über TALIA

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  customer-85-31-85-34.talia.net
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  85.31.85.34

Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de
Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.ripe.net

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?85.31.85.34

%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '85.31.80.0 - 85.31.87.255'

inetnum:        85.31.80.0 - 85.31.87.255
netname:        TALIA
descr:          Talia Ruppichteroth Colo

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema