Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Julia <Juliav83@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 2244 mal)

goscha
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Bad Vilbel
Julia <Juliav83@yandex.ru>
27. Juni 2009 um 20:30

Hallo, ich stehe mit dieser süssen in Kontakt und kann mir jemand sagen ob der Quelltext plausibel ist.
Sie sagt sie kommt aus Novosibirsk.

Besten Dank 

Reiner

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <Juliav83@yandex.ru>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 27 Jun 2009 01:11:30 -0000
Received: from forwards5.yandex.ru (EHLO forwards5.yandex.ru) [77.88.61.37]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx034) with SMTP; 27 Jun 2009 03:11:30 +0200
Received: from webmail87.yandex.ru (webmail87.yandex.ru [77.88.47.161])
     by forwards5.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 8EFFDAEBFF
     for <xxx@gmx.de>; Sat, 27 Jun 2009 05:11:29 +0400 (MSD)
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
     by webmail87.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 6C57B83031D
     for <xxx@gmx.de>; Sat, 27 Jun 2009 05:11:29 +0400 (MSD)
X-Yandex-Spam: 1
X-Yandex-Front: webmail87 
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1246065089 
Received: from [98.71.254.249] ([98.71.254.249]) by mail.yandex.ru with HTTP;
     Sat, 27 Jun 2009 05:11:28 +0400
To: "xxx"<xxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20090626085316.240710@gmx.net>
References: <20090626085316.240710@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: Answer from xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <240081246065088@webmail87.yandex.ru>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 05:11:28 +0400
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http://yandex.ru ] 5.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----==--bound.24009.webmail87.yandex.ru"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: 90N8colRYW0/+28h3WRpNvB0amthcxvn

Änderung:
Bitte eigene Mailadresse vor dem @ durch xxx ersetzen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2009 um 22:38 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
jensgg
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Röttenbach
Re: Julia <Juliav83@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 27. Juni 2009 um 21:30

@ goscha

Hallo,
Du bist nun schon ein paar Tage bei uns und hast noch nicht die Boardregeln gelesen? Wenn Du nicht riskieren willst, dass Deine Thema von den Admins gelöscht wird, dann bitte Mails komplett posten mit Text, Quelltext und Bildern. 
Wenn der Quelltext nichts bringt, hilft manchmal der Text oder die Bilder weiter, um Scam zu entlarven. 

grüße

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #2 - 27. Juni 2009 um 23:19

Eingeliefert wurde diese Mail über die USA:

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 98.71.254.249

General Information

Hostname:	adsl-71-254-249.jax.bellsouth.net
      ISP:	BellSouth.net
      Organization:	BellSouth.net
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Cable/DSL
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	FL
      City:	Jacksonville
      Latitude:	30.2939
      Longitude:	-81.6552
      Area Code:	904 

Zitat:
Received: from [98.71.254.249] ([98.71.254.249]) by mail.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 05:11:28 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

goscha
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 28. Juni 2009 um 14:16

Hier ein Brief und Bilder.

Dear Reiner 

Thank you for your such a nice letter and great photo. It truly made me smile and feel warmth…which I especially need now as the weather has been very cold lately, summer hasn’t come to Novosibirsk yet. The temperature at night 7C and it feels chilly at home. It’s an unusual weather for the end of June.  I have just waken up, took a shower with an aroma oil and made a raspberry herbal tea to get warm:) ..As im writing this words, I imagine how it would be nice to sit next to you on the sofa, put my head on your shoulder and feel your warmth and care…I wish we could enjoy breakfast, talk, laugh and give each other lots of tenderness kisses Smiley ..i hope it will happen some day:) 
I sense you are a very caring person and believe will make your woman feel the happiest:) I think we understand one another very well and this is something important. Of course no one is absolutely similar, but we have the same attitude to relationships and how family should be. I believe such diversity in cultures and traditions will never let us stop learning new things, and teaching one another.

You mention about my job, yes, I have a good career and but I will never prioritize it over the family as piece and harmony of close to my heart people is the most important for me. I can see you also like your job and it’s quite important to have a satisfaction with what you do as it’s something you deal on a daily basis with. I would be glad meeting you home but I wonder if you are ready to give many warm embraces and kisses to a Siberian lady who will miss you so much after not seeing the whole day Zwinkernd

Dear Reiner, thank you for sharing a little more about your family. I would like to let me know that you can tell me everything you feel comfortable to and of course some day I would like to know the story of the relationships with your brother. Sometimes it might not be what we are expecting to happen in our lives, but this life is not perfect. 

>From what you write Frankfurt seems to be a beautiful city with many activities to do. I wish we could share minutes together strolling around the streets, holding hands and enjoying night city full of lights. The picture of your kids is nice, you all seems to having a lot of fun.By the way I like ice skating Smiley and of course would love to share minutes together this way Smiley  Are you good at it? ;0) I might be faster than you and it will take you time to catch me:) 
As a family I would love us to do everything together and those are true minutes of joy! 

I think I forgot to mention in my previous letters that Victoria and I go to a dance class together..it’s specifically for moms and  kids. Children really love it. And yesterday we were invited to a master class of one very famous dancer – a winner of international competitions, dance – director and designer of costumes…as you can see quite a creative personality. Since the dance instructor of  our class was organizing the tour of that dancer to Novosibirsk, all our group was involved in some way and invited. The master class was held at the local stadium and a lot of people came. Once I took my place, a petite, slim woman with long dark hair walked in to the performance hall, one probably wouldn’t even notice her. But her charming smily instantly captured   the audience. 
She stopped in front of all the people , not far from me and I could feel such a strong energy radiating from her…to tell the truth it feels like I can steel sense it. She is an Eastern dances performer  and each dance is like a story of love, happiness, friendship and  feelings that one can experience in this life. Usually it takes one year to prepare such a dance: a specific music, details, costumes should be chosen…every detail has a meaning. I admire  it and I was lucky to be at that performance. It took everybody’s breath away. We learned how to create a dance, how effectively to start and finish it and capture an audience Smiley  Of course one should have a talent for it but it was interesting just to listen to and watch a real professional of an international level. It’s so amazing how  many things our body language can tell about… Well, even though it was a great even, I felt a little lonely and wish I could share such minutes with a close to my heart person…

Dear Reiner, it’s already time for me to go and I would like to wish you a wonderful day. I wonder if you have any plans for the weekend?Smiley I will be waiting for your letter.

With warm and caring feelings, Julia

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2009 um 22:38 von » 
Grund: kinderbild gelöscht 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 28. Juni 2009 um 16:36

@ goscha

Gibt es Änderungen am Quelltext?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

goscha
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 28. Juni 2009 um 19:59

Das ist die Mail zu dem Quelltext aber ich habe noch eine vorherige Mail die nachfolgend kommt.

Dear Reiner.

I couldn’t wait to receive your letter and really enjoyed reading it. I appreciate your compliments Smiley  This morning I woke up feeling warm touches of sun beams and hearing birds singing. Once I woke up, I prepared  breakfast  and spend a few quiet minutes drinking tea… I like drinking an aroma coffee, herbal or regular tea  in mornings, it gives

some energy and helps to start a new day ….and all these moments would be much

more pleasant if someone close hugs you and whispers how special you

are:)..or even brings a cup of an aroma tea to bed with a tender kiss after:)...i

like to make surprises and pleasant things for close to me people and my

heart will be completely conquered if the same is done for me:)..

It’s great we share the same perception of a family. You know, I value honesty in relationships. It’s important to be open and try to work everything out together. We are not perfect, but true love and willingness to communicate and be honest one with another helps to keep piece and harmony in the family. When you enter into such relationships, you entrust yourself completely to the spouse and promise to be together in good and bad times…to compromise. Family should always come first  I was raised to appreciate what we have in this life; to appreciate the family. There are always difficulties to overcome, that’s what love if for…love is patient..caring..not selfish..but understanding.. In this days we are living in a fast paced generation where romanticism, and genuine love is becoming very rare and unpopular. People are more interested in s doing empty activities that don’t satisfy the soul, and have forgotten the simple things in life.

Dear Reiner, thank you for telling me more about your family. It looks like you are very close them. Regarding my family, my mother is a doctor, she has been working for the hospital for more than 30 years. She is a very caring and kind woman. My father, who unfortunately left the family when my brother and I were already grown up, is an architect. My bother Mikhail works as an engineer for the building company , he is not married yet. He has his own place and a busy life, we mostly communicate over the phone, but sometime he comes to visit us. 

You asked me what civil engineering was. I will try to describe my working day to let you understand better. I work for the oil /gas company. My working day starts at 8.30 in the morning and the first thing I always do is registering the fact of arriving to work. My responsibilities include 2 aspects: technical and juridical. First I have to prepare and analyze plans and all technical documentation regarding land location, coordinates, determination of points and cadastral information. Then take care of ecological, sanitary, fire and social safety documentation for the object that is going to be built on that piece of land. It’s quite complicated to describe everything, but can say it requires experience and knowledge of technical standards. Sometimes I spend the day out of the office requesting necessary paperwork for the project and dealing with government authorities. Usually I go home around 5.30 pm. And the best part I like is finishing my working day and leaving home…Smiley)) .. How do you usually spend your regular day? What do you do on weekends?

Of course I would love to receive pictures of your kids as well as more of yours Smiley) and I will send one of my daughter. Victoria is at the age when she is curios about everything and asks many questions:) By the way she has birthday at the same day as I do- on April 29th Smiley)) She loves dolls and spends time playing with them. I like taking her and go walking in the forest or on the bank of the river. I tell her about who lives in the forest and what trees and plants grow there. We play a lot, also read, draw and dance together. I love to be around her and she is my little happiness. A few times a week I take Victoria to a swimming pool. The coach trains her and I watch her swimming. She is great at it. She can dive and swim under the water 3 meters.  Once a week she goes to a special development school for kids. She learns music, crafting and plays with other kids. 

Im also not picky with food but prefer a homemade Smiley and like having barbeques. My favorite colors are pink Smiley and red.What about yours?

Well, my dear, I hope you are having a good day and I will be waiting for your letter. It’s already time for me to go. 

With sincere feeling, Julia

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

goscha
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 28. Juni 2009 um 20:04

.... und der Quelltext dazu 

Sie hat übrigens ein Profil bei Elena.
So ganz SCAM frei ist es dort vielleicht auch nicht.

Ihr Profil dort:

ID: 3530994
Name: Julia

Age 26 
Star sign Taurus 
Height 170 cm / 5' 6'' 
Weight 56 kg / 123 lbs 
Eye Color Green 
Hair Color Light brown 
Hair Length Medium 
Race White/European 
Marital status Divorced 
Children daughter 2007 
City Novosibirsk, Russian Federation 
Education University 
Language English: Good;
German: Fair;
Russian: Fluent;

Profession engineer 
Occupation engineer 
Religion Christian 
Smoking No 
Drinking Socially 

*********** Quelltext *************

Spoiler für Mail Quelltext

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <Juliav83@yandex.ru>
X-Flags: 1011
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 25 Jun 2009 02:18:26 -0000
Received: from forwards7.yandex.ru (EHLO forwards7.yandex.ru) [77.88.61.48]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx083) with SMTP; 25 Jun 2009 04:18:26 +0200
Received: from webmail35.yandex.ru (webmail35.yandex.ru [213.180.223.184])
     by forwards7.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 35F2A150D43
     for <reiner.de@gmx.de>; Thu, 25 Jun 2009 06:18:25 +0400 (MSD)
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
     by webmail35.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id E6AEF138239
     for <xxxxxx@gmx.de>; Thu, 25 Jun 2009 06:18:24 +0400 (MSD)
X-Yandex-Spam: 1
X-Yandex-Front: webmail35 
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1245896304 
Received: from [98.82.4.175] ([98.82.4.175]) by mail.yandex.ru with HTTP;
     Thu, 25 Jun 2009 06:18:24 +0400
To: "xxxxxxxxxx"<xxxxxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20090624201845.31210@gmx.net>
References: <20090624201845.31210@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: Answer from Xxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <21711245896304@webmail35.yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 06:18:24 +0400
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----==--bound.2172.webmail35.yandex.ru"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: QutwcohXPjlspz5mijc2UskzMTE2NUlw

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2009 um 20:07 von LeChuck »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #7 - 28. Juni 2009 um 20:10

Verschleierter Mail Versand über Atlanta, USA

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [98.82.4.175]
Queried whois.arin.net with "98.82.4.175"...
NetRange:   98.64.0.0 - 98.95.255.255
OrgName:    BellSouth.net Inc.
OrgID:      BELL
Address:    575 Morosgo Drive
City:       Atlanta
StateProv:  GA
PostalCode: 30324

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2009 um 20:11 von LeChuck »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema