Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Edward Alex <edwardn_alex@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3423 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Edward Alex <edwardn_alex@yahoo.com>
24. Juni 2009 um 21:29

Wieder so ein  Smiley aus Malaysia. Die Typen aus Süd-Ost-Asien werden auch immer mehr.

Hier Profildaten, Bilder und Inbox-Mails von Tagged:

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
EDWARD A
Last Active: 12 hours ago
Profile Views: 395 times
Profile Skin: CherryCoke
Tagline: to love and to be loved

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
About Me
Movies: action movies
Books: Romance,biograpphy
Sports: football and gulf
Interests: travelling, meeting people ,sharing experience learning and lifestyle
Dreams: to be sucessfull in my new property management
Best Features: my eyes
About Me: I'm a Real Estate from Kent University Belguim, I spent many years leaving in Belgium until i graduated and got a job in London. My interest includes traveling, cooking, fishing, bowling, and computers (Troubleshoot, fix, upgrade, and build that kind of stuff). I love to travel and hope to visit places like Japan, Australia, Puerto Rico, and many more. Can't get enough of theme parks still have to explore the rest of Disney's world in Orlando Fl, One other thing I like to do is have intelligent conversation about anything be it religion (always a touchy topic), politics, relationships, etc.
Musi: blues,hip ops and jazz

Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jun 22, 2009 12:12 PM
Subject:hi pretty, how are you??am...

hi pretty, how are you??am happy to stop by to drop this lines of compliment which in my heart i guess u may like, and if you do pls keep intouch and return a kind to me..and my beautiful smile to cheer u up... An expression of your face is a reflection from within What comes out from your face makes you "ADORABLE" and "LOVEBLE" Your smiley face can give others an idea that you have a very Positive Outlook in life . Keep on smiling for it will make others realize the beauty of creation of "GOD" has made for you Tell me about yourself, your relationship with your family, what you do for a living and what you do for fun. do keep intouch as your profile finds me doing.... best regards Edd

Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jun 24, 2009 8:31 AM
Subject:Re: hi pretty, how are you??am...

i ve written to u in ur mail

i await ur kind response

thanks

have a pleasant day

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2012 um 18:42 von zapparella » 
Grund: my20051 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Edward Alex <edwardn_alex@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Juni 2009 um 21:39

Hier die Mail mit Header und die beiden Kinderbilder von Tagged schicke ich wie immer dem Admin.

Dear friend,
how are you? it pleases me reading from you in tagged and for giving me this beautiful privilage writting to u in private email...
   its melts my heart anmd that was 
I think i'm off age that i need to know exactly what i want and stick on it though i'm not perfect but i know enough about matured good friendship and i hope to keep it that way, 
i leave a drama free life and i put God first in everything that i do. I hope for God fearing woman,.. tell me more about yourself and why a beautiful angel like u is still sibngle and searching like me lol...
l respect people and i have long to be love for, .
I operate my private establihsment where i sell women wears and jewerries..
l love to sing,read,swim,go to the movies and go on a special date with my loved once..but i have not had that time for a long time now,just because i have not found the right woman, am a very laid back person, easy to get along with, love God and follow his ways. I just want to get to know someone honest and smart and has a good sense of humor Independence and patience are attractive qualities to me.. ,i Don't worry about finding the right person, worry about being the right person. 
I am looking for serious relationship. I am tired of being single. I would like to fall in love with my soul mate. I use little nuance in communicating except for humor. You may ask me anything; hope I can do the same with you. I think a great relationship will be born of mutual attraction and shared beliefs and goals and will be sustained through total commitment, honesty, communication, passion and meeting each others needs. What are you looking for in a partner? tell me more baout urself?, ...
  am not into a one night stand out type...
  please do keep intouch as your profile finds me doing...
  have a pleasant lovely days... 

Dapatkan nama E-mel keutamaan anda! 
Kini anda boleh @ymail.com dan @rocketmail.com.

Blöd halt für den  Smiley, daß am Ende der Mail noch so ein "Zusatz" dran hängt, den ich allerdings nicht übersetzen konnte  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Hier noch die Mail-
Übersetzung:

Lieber Freund, 
wie geht es dir? Ich freue mich Lesung von Ihnen in Tagged und für die mir diese schöne Privileg zu schreiben und in privaten E-Mail ... 
    seine schmilzt mein Herz anmd, die 
Ich glaube, ich bin aus Alter, die ich benötige, genau zu wissen, was ich will, und halten sie auf, obwohl ich bin nicht perfekt, aber ich weiß genug über fällig gute Freundschaft, und ich hoffe, es auf diese Weise, 
Ich lasse ein Drama Leben und ich Gott zuerst in alles, was ich tun. Ich hoffe, dass für Gott fürchten, eine Frau, .. Sagen Sie mir mehr über dich und warum eine schöne Engel wie u noch sibngle und suchen wie ich lol ... 
l Achtung Leute, und ich habe lange gedauert, bis sich für die Liebe. 
Ich meine private establihsment, wo ich verkaufen Frauen trägt und jewerries .. 
  l Liebe zu singen, lesen, schwimmen, gehen Sie ins Kino gehen und auf einem besonderen Tag mit meinem geliebten einmal .. aber ich habe nicht hatte, dass die Zeit für eine lange Zeit, nur weil ich nicht gefunden haben, die richtige Frau, bin ein sehr entspannte Person, leicht zu erreichen mit, die Liebe Gottes und nach seiner Art und Weise. Ich möchte nur, um zu wissen, dass jemand ehrlich und klug und hat einen guten Sinn für Humor und Geduld sind Unabhängigkeit attraktive Eigenschaften für mich .. , i Machen Sie sich keine Sorgen über die Suche nach der richtigen Person, Sorgen darüber, die richtige Person. 
Ich bin auf der Suche nach ernsthaften Beziehung. Ich bin es leid, als Single. Ich möchte zum Verlieben meine Seele mate. Ich wenig Nuancen in der Kommunikation mit Ausnahme von Humor. Sie können mich alles fragen, hoffe, ich kann das gleiche mit Ihnen. Ich denke, ein großes Verhältnis wird geboren der gegenseitigen Anziehung und gemeinsamen Überzeugungen und Ziele und wird durch insgesamt Engagement, Ehrlichkeit, Kommunikation, Leidenschaft und Treffen jeder andere Bedürfnisse. Was suchen Sie in einem Partner? Erzählen Sie mir mehr über urself?, ... 
   bin nicht in einen One Night Stand, tippt ... 
   Bitte halten Sie intouch als Ihr Profil findet mich tun ... 
   haben einen angenehmen schönen Tag ...

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.114.172; Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:18:52 -0700
X-YMailISG: yHnNcyyj7qSLeuYA5UM8oWs-
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.13.66]
Authentication-Results: mta669.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 76.13.13.66  (HELO n3a.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.66)
  by mta669.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:18:52 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jun 2009 06:18:51 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.179] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jun 2009 06:18:51 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp120.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jun 2009 06:18:51 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 963359.82202.bm@omp120.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 97697 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Jun 2009 06:18:51 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1245824331; bh=rwhYfUSzvYT15u1eq2NxMNC1s7e3LG4WshGOk/+35pM=; tent-Type; xcha4kiZ4XtO8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  nh8t0Gk05BA6Y=;
Message-ID: <754473.96580.qm@web59412.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 
Received: from [202.122.153.146] by web59412.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:18:51 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear angel
To: xxx@yahoo.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2090523753-1245824331=:96580"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090623-0, 23.06.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2012 um 18:43 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 24. Juni 2009 um 21:43

Auflösung des Header zur Vervollständigung

Code
Alles auswählen

Details zur IP-Adresse 202.122.153.146

inetnum:      202.122.144.0 - 202.122.159.255
netname:      MAXISNET
descr:        Maxis Communications Bhd

person:       Maheson Nadaraja
nic-hdl:      MN167-AP
e-mail:       nmaheso@maxis.com.my
address:      Plot 12155(Lot 13),
address:      Jalan Delima 1/1
address:      Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park
address:      40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
phone:        +60-12-2000170
fax-no:       +60-3-58800225

address:      Level 19, Menara Maxis,
address:      KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
address:      Malaysia
phone:        +603-2330-7500
fax-no:       +603-2330-0587

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 24. Juni 2009 um 21:53

zapparella schrieb on 24. Juni 2009 um 21:29:
Wieder so ein  Smileyaus Malaysia.

Dann ist er allerdings bei Afrika falsch. Mal abwarten, ob noch ein Header aus Afrika eintrudelt.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 24. Juni 2009 um 21:58

Webmaster schrieb on 24. Juni 2009 um 21:53:
Dann ist er allerdings bei Afrika falsch. Mal abwarten, ob noch ein Header aus Afrika eintrudelt.

Achso...dann mein Fehler!! Wir haben die Süd-Ost-Asiaten bisher immer im Threat Afrika mit gepostet.  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 25. Juni 2009 um 10:53

Webmaster schrieb on 24. Juni 2009 um 21:53:
zapparella schrieb on 24. Juni 2009 um 21:29:
Wieder so ein  Smileyaus Malaysia.

Dann können wir ja mal einen Extrathread Malaysia einführen! Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #6 - 01. September 2017 um 23:21

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden