Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ekaterina <lavekoty@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1188 mal)

mibiene
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

Fighter against scammer

Standort: Stuttgart
Ekaterina <lavekoty@gmail.com>
21. Juni 2009 um 15:05

Scam or No Scam

City-of-Brides

Malahova Ekaterina
ID #      1244558165
Country      Russia
City      Moscow  (Angabe Korolev/Koroljow nähe Moskau, geb.: Y-O  Laut lachend)
Birth Date      9 October 1983
Height      170 cm / 5'7"
Weight      54 kg / 118 lbs
Hair Color      Blond
Eye Color      Blue
Children      I have no children.
Education      College
Profession      Bookkeeper

Smiley

Smiley
Schwesternseite 100ukrainianbrides.com

- Keine Infos mit Google in verschiedenen Varianten zur Mailadresse gefunden.
- Keine Quellen zu den Bildern mit TinEye.com gefunden.
- Fotos enthalten keine Standardbildinformationen.
- ScamDigger arbeitet noch nicht korrekt.

Mail 1
Traurig, traurig, jetzt brauch ich wohl nur noch den Flug bezahlen.   weinend
Müssen die aus Y-O immer so'n langen Mist schreiben?  Ärgerlich

Zitat:
Hello xxxx!!! How are you? I wish to get acquainted with you. My name Ekaterina, me of 26 years. I from Russia. Was born in city Y-Ola. Now I live in city Korolev, it near to Moscow. I the cheerful, amusing, interesting, active, sociable woman with many interests in a life. I have a higher education the trading economist. The last half a year I work as the manager in one shop of clothes. I search for serious relations which will lead to marriage. I wish to create my own family with the good person. I very much love children, and I wish to give birth to so much children for the future husband, how many he wants:) . I wish to tell to you about my failure. I have got acquainted through the Internet with the person from your country. His name Bob. (typisch deutscher Name)We long time corresponded with it. I called to it, we planned with it grandiose plans concerning the future. We had strong relations and wished to meet to develop our relations face to face and to look, that from this it will turn out further. He has told, that I did all necessary documents to depart to it. We have agreed, that when I will make documents, it will help with ticket purchase. I have made all for our meeting. I have gone from the city to Moscow to receive documents and to depart therefrom. Before my trip, he informs me, that will send money for ticket purchase when I will be in Moscow. I was very glad, that we soon will together. We corresponded long time, and I was very happy, that after a while, we can meet. But after I have arrived to Moscow I have been afflicted. I have contacted Bob, and I have told to it, that in Moscow, but he has written me back unpleasant news. He informed me, that simply played with me and with our relations. He informed, that has the wife, children and in general all this time, only played with me. He searched only for entertainments on the Internet. Its words have very much offended me. I have spent many money for official registration of papers, but most of all it is a pity to me, that there are such bad men who grasp heart of the woman, and then all destroy. I never was so is severely deceived. Also it is very afflicted by roughness of this person. Now I at home. Now it turns out so, that I have spent money for document registration, I have gone to receive all necessary documents for flight in your country and now I do not know, that to me to do. That I write to you now, can seem nonsense and will possibly cause in you laughter, but I have decided to try to get acquainted with other person! Why to me not to get acquainted? I have a full set of documents! Possibly at us with you similar plans in the future!
The Internet connects people, but does not force to fall in love. Correspondence on the Internet only the cognizance beginning each other and to send photos. Then after a while people decide to try to develop relations face to face you agree with me?. Correspondence to understand each other. To understand plans, aspirations, the purposes and dreams! But it is impossible to tell the most important! If people which correspond, have the similar purposes and plans concerning the future, in my opinion for acceptance of any serious decision, it is necessary to check up compatibility of these people! I do not know, that you really search in a life that you wish to reach, what your plans and the purposes for the future, that you for the person and in general I do not know anything about you, but I have decided to try to get acquainted with you, because I the woman who does not panic. I thought, if we have similar purposes during lives and plans concerning the future, it for us will probably create strong and stable pair! I write to you in hope, that you also search for serious relations, and we will have attempt to study each other more close. I search for the simple person who appreciates and respects women. I would be not so happy, if all interrupts after the first letter. I wish to tell, that I would like to come to your country in my rest. At me rest till the end of February. If you are interested to study me more close, we should not lose time and start to study each other from this day! The life is short to have time, for necessary attempts to be happy! If we have identical purposes in a life and we will decide to meet, I can depart to you within next several days. It would be fine, if you answer me, and we could start to study each other more close. Write to me back with all questions which interest you. I wish to tell, that we should be fair with each other! Only honesty and direct questions! Only, thus we can understand each other, and we should not spend a lot of time for the correspondence. I search only for the fair and decent person, and I will be happy if this person YOU. Write to me back, and I will give to you more information concerning me, I also will send some photos me, and I will answer any your questions. Even if you are not interested to get acquainted with me, write and tell about it.
I will wait for your answer.
Ekaterina

Bestätigt mir mal Y-O   Laut lachend
Spoiler:
Return-Path: <lavekoty@gmail.com>
Delivery-Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:03:35 +0200
Received-SPF: pass (mxbap4: domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.165 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.220.165; envelope-from=lavekoty@gmail.com; helo=mail-fx0-f165.google.com;
Received: from mail-fx0-f165.google.com (mail-fx0-f165.google.com [209.85.220.165])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxbap4) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0MKrui-1MILln26yv-0008FP for xxxxx@xxxxx.de; Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:03:35 +0200
Received: by fxm9 with SMTP id 9so120591fxm.17
        for <xxxxx@xxxxx.de>; Sun, 21 Jun 2009 05:03:35 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-priority
         :message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
        bh=L7MlzdD4gzrRYDWh6SW2dphbXHugULww9ZB75xlIApw=;
        b=De8n0HjcCsgTc5TLhvOEhb/hLIG1wwYfPbbiW73ULR9BkFldYoln9W8UPO5aIjFyK4
         Jzy8h6R9MA6DxRqSvcOGOcUyXqaX8Mh8opjpXvwxj433yt9uW8gchMUji99oaIgV+/oE
         rgm/ToJdt1VqPXMk7+X8gpORljg0ryyNlElbk=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version
         :content-type;
        b=gy1WPlfNiPi76R9Y6XxgBnZ6/a7ml4Ia4bINoHT+IhrbMgKx72das8XdCiXUEiyzlq
         b4KXJ2TkGdivoURcvBwwcZpp2rTsE7KSB9hOsfzj17Ut4cOQz8apndbhMQYVbdVHb7Tj
         3DsDR55Rot9i/Cgpivs6+znbiOEe2rZ0R6XgM=
Received: by 10.86.78.13 with SMTP id a13mr3313999fgb.16.1245585815262;
        Sun, 21 Jun 2009 05:03:35 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <lavekoty@gmail.com>
Received: from Funt-PC ([92.255.242.47])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 4sm3700641fgg.17.2009.06.21.05.03.24
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Sun, 21 Jun 2009 05:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 15:39:04 -0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1256562675.20090621153904@gmail.com>
To: xxxxx@xxxxx.de
Subject: Hello
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------DBA81C110F87553"
Envelope-To: xxxxx-xxxxx.de

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Juni 2009 um 21:40 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Ekaterina < lavekoty@gmail.com >
Antwort #1 - 21. Juni 2009 um 15:58

mibiene schrieb on 21. Juni 2009 um 15:05:
Bestätigt mir mal Y-O Laut  Laut lachend

Bestätigt Zwinkernd

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  92.255.242.47
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  92.255.242.47

inetnum:        92.255.242.0 - 92.255.243.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:          ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Enterprise customers (PPPoE)
admin-c:        ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:         ETHD12-RIPE
remarks:        INFRA-AW
mnt-by:         RAID-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address:        12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Ekaterina < lavekoty@gmail.com >
Antwort #2 - 22. Juni 2009 um 10:58

mibiene schrieb on 21. Juni 2009 um 15:05:
Now I live in city Korolev, it near to Moscow.

Und dann Post aus Scamemrs-Paradise? Nee, das gloob icke nich!

Smiley Smiley, Baby!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Re: Ekaterina <lavekoty@gmail.com>
Antwort #3 - 11. Dezember 2013 um 07:25

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden