Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ogea <orphanogea@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 923 mal)

Rudi463
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Düsseldorf
Ogea <orphanogea@hotmail.com>
20. Juni 2009 um 19:09

Die nächste Kandidatin:
Augenfarbe:      braun
Sternzeichen:      Krebs
Haarfarbe:      blond
Frisur:      Lang
Beruf:      Handel
Ausbildung:      Studium
Kinder:      Keine Kinder
Familienstand:      ---
Land:      Deutschland

Augenfarbe
  braun

Haarfarbe
  blond

Frisur
  Lang

Körpergröße
  207cm

Figur
  normal

Gewicht
  82kg

Gesprochene Sprachen
  Englisch

Volkszugehörigkeit / Volkstum / Abstammung
  Europäer
  Asiatisch

Religion
  Evangelisch

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Ihre Mail, von "ogea4love" :
Hallo, Ich bin der Hoffnung, dass Sie es gut. Mein Name ist Ogea, bin eine einzige, einfache Mädchen. Ehrlich gesagt Es war eine langweilige Woche für mich, bitte geben Sie mir das Vergnügen für die Kommunikation mit you.our Entfernung, des Alters oder der Farbe spielt keine Rolle, sondern die Liebe Fragen zuzuteilen im Leben. E-Mail mir (orphanogea@hotmail.com), so dass ich Ihnen meine Bilder. Warten Sie auf E-Mail-Box jetzt. für immer bei Ihnen, Ogea 

Hello, I am of the hope that you are doing fine. My name is Ogea, am a single, simple girl. Honestly It has been a boring week for me, please give me the pleasure to communicate with you.our distance, age or color does not matter but love matters allot in life. Email me (orphanogea@hotmail.com )so that i give you my pictures. Waiting you on email box now. forever yours, Ogea

Die Mail ist unterwegs, mal sehen woher die Antwort kommt .....  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Februar 2011 um 20:12 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10222 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Rudi463
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Düsseldorf
Re: Ogea <orphanogea@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Juni 2009 um 17:54

Hier die Antwort, dasselbe Spiel wie bei Grace, und ....
Wohl wieder keine auswertbare IP, wieder von hotmail  Ärgerlich

Spoiler für Quelltext:
From Ogea Adam Mon Jun 22 04:43:01 2009
Return-Path: <orphanogea@hotmail.com>
Authentication-Results: mta195.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 65.55.111.166  (EHLO blu0-omc4-s27.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.166)
  by mta195.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 22 Jun 2009 04:43:01 -0700
Received: from BLU141-W34 ([65.55.111.135]) by blu0-omc4-s27.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 22 Jun 2009 04:43:01 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU141-W344BDAC0CAAE214E5717D6C9390@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: orphanogea@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_899f1cc7-6f74-4211-a13f-e593e06d1136_"
To: <xxxxxx@yahoo.de>
Subject: RE: Rudi, Greetings From Ogea.
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:43:01 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <828082.49430.qm@web24709.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References: <828082.49430.qm@web24709.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Length: 31632

Hello dear Rudi,
Thanks for your kind words, i can understand your english very well,I am happy in your sweet and encouraging reply to my mail. It was so sweet of you and I feel you're a very nice person. How is your day? mine was bad here, as you know that my name is Ogea Adam, I am from Mutare,Zimbabwean. single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here Under the United Nation deportaion camp for Refugee's in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago that leads me into this suffering.

I was a female Medical student at the University but the political crisis in my country had forced me to withdraw from School", the Rebels in my country struck our town and killed my parents in one of their attacks.

My late father Chief Dr.Adam  Mbanga, who was murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe by the agents of the ruling government of President ROBERT MUGABE for his alleged support and sympathy for the opposition MDC PARTY led by the minority white farmers. My father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the war veterans backed by the government.

I am the only child of my parent as I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I am living now. I was lucky that I was in school when the attack took place. Here in refugee i do not have anyone or help, no brother , no sister, friend or relative.

I will like to know more about you,what you are doing presently, My dear Rudi I want to trust you in this relationship. I attach here my photo for you, though I am not that photogenic, I hope you wouldn't mind. please send me your picture when your e-mailing me so that i will keep you in my heart and I will tell you more about myself.

May joy that you treasure and the beautiful memories fill your life with warmth happiness and pleasure, may God bless you. Kiss from my deepest heart.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest,
              Yours Sincerely,
              Ogea
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Juni 2009 um 08:11 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Re: Ogea <orphanogea@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 22. Juni 2009 um 18:17

Rudi463 schrieb on 22. Juni 2009 um 17:54:
y father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the war veterans backed by the government.

I am the only child of my parent as I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I am living now. 

Das genügt auch schon für die Africa Region. 
Quelltext hat keine wirklich verwertbare IP Adresse.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema