Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Frankie / Franklin / Frank Benjamin <franki_benjamin700@hotmail.com> <franklin_benjamin700@yahoo.com> <franklin_benjamin700@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 7166 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Frankie / Franklin / Frank Benjamin <franki_benjamin700@hotmail.com> <franklin_benjamin700@yahoo.com> <franklin_benjamin700@hotmail.com>
19. Juni 2009 um 16:34

Profil, Message und ein total besch.........eidenes Bild von tagged
Wieder so eine Scammer  Smiley mit Scam-Eintrag und mehreren Datingseiten. Nach der ersten Mail können wir den dann in den richtigen Bereich verschieben und ich hoffe, ich krieg auch noch ein gescheites Bild  Zwinkernd
Smiley

Frankie B
Sorry, status is temporarily unavailable.
Last Active: 8 hours ago
Profile Views: 86 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: I.m open, outgoing and joyful. I like to make jokes and laugh with people who know me. I have a great sense of humor and a life that other people tell me makes them feel good to be near me. I enjoy watching movies, television and reading books love misic bcos i am also a writer of song as each time they Amake me see the world in a brand new way. Though I have been married,But i am wildower , I dream of just being at home with a new wife,someone i can start a new life with.. To enjoy all those things together that can be so special with the right person. I am a hopeless romantic at heart and I have so much love to give to that person who I know is looking for me too. i am a honest man who truly knows how to treat a woman and make her happy, I enjoy people but I do not like to be around people who are rude and crude,
TV: Add your favorite movies and actors...
Interests: Add your interests... i want to be happy. with the specal woman in my life

Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jun 18, 2009 10:45 AM
Subject:Hello

am Franklin  and i am 49 years and i am originally from US.I am engineer....i am willdower and have been single for 5 years now and i stay alone in my house.Well i am tired of been a single i came into this site  for a purpose to find that very special woman that will walk on the same road of destiny with me..a relationship that will base on truth,trust,respect from each other,love,faithfullness,kindness.......and more and more also constant communications.which leads to a better relationship in life.well long distance should not be a problem here because i am so willing to relocate to any distance all for the right one...please get back to me  with this mail.   franki_benjamin700@hotmail.com  please write me your e-mail so that we can chat

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2010 um 21:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Frankie / Franklin / Frank Benjamin <franki_benjamin700@hotmail.com> <franklin_benjamin700@yahoo.com> <franklin_benjamin700@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Juni 2009 um 15:10

Antwort ist schon da!!  Durchgedreht Aber leider kein Bild dabei  unentschlossen
Ich schreib nochmal, vielleicht schickt er mir ja dann eines  Durchgedreht
Zitat:

Hello my dear
how are you doing today? i am very happy to read your mail, you sound so nice. i am so happy to hear from you. i will tell you more about me.
I.am open, outgoing and joyful. I like to make jokes and laugh with people who know me. I have a great sense of humor and a life that other people tell me makes them feel good to be near me. I enjoy watching movies, television and reading books love misic bcos i am also a writer of song, as each time they Amake me see the world in a brand new way.  I was married but now i am a wildower, my wife died 5 years ago, ever since i have been alone with my only child,he his 10 years old  his name is Joe. so i make up my mind to find my true love now that is why i came to tagged and saw you then write you a mail, I dream of just being at home with a new wife,someone i can start a new life with.. to forget my pass life. To enjoy all those things together that can be so special with the right person.someone that should be caring, honest and also willing to settle down as a wife I am a hopeless romantic at heart and I have so much love to give to that person who I know is looking for me too. i am a honest and kind simple man,who truly knows how to treat a woman and make her happy, I enjoy people but I do not like to be around people who are rude and crude,beacuse i am a very simple man.i am very new to internet, i am just two weeks now on tagged. and i like every thing that i have know about you on your mail. i think you are the kind of a woman that i will like to have in the rest of my life. i know that you are very busy woman. but you should have time for a man that is coming into your life and give you all that you have been missing from a man.. so i am saying this beacuse i want you to try and have a way to chat with me so that i tell you more about me. anything you want to know...so i that can tell you. thanks for the mail and  hope to hear from you soon.
yours
franklin  benjamin

Übersetzung:
Hallo mein lieber 
  Wie geht es Ihnen heute? Ich freue mich sehr, dass Ihre E-Mail lesen, Sie klingen so schön. Ich bin so glücklich, von Ihnen zu hören. Ich werde Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich. 
I.am offen, ausgehende und fröhlich. Ich möchte Witze lachen und mit Menschen, die mich kennen. Ich habe einen großen Sinn für Humor und ein Leben, dass andere Leute mir sagen, fühlen sie sich gut, in der Nähe von mir. Ich mag Filme, Fernsehen und das Lesen von Büchern Liebe Misic bcos Ich bin auch ein Schriftsteller der Song, wie jedes Mal, wenn sie Amake mir die Welt in eine völlig neue Art und Weise. Ich war verheiratet, aber jetzt bin ich ein wildower, meine Frau starb vor 5 Jahren, seitdem habe ich nur allein mit meinem Kind, er seinen 10 Jahre alt sein Name ist Joe. so ich mein Geist zu finden, meine wahre Liebe nun, dass ist der Grund, warum ich zu tagged und sah dann schreiben Sie eine E-Mail, Ich träume nur von zu Hause mit einer neuen Frau, jemand, den ich kann ein neues Leben beginnen mit .. zu vergessen, mein Leben geben. Um in den Genuss all diese Dinge zusammen, die sich so besonders mit der rechten person.someone werden sollten Pflege, ehrlich und auch bereit, sich wie eine Frau Ich bin ein hoffnungslos romantisch am Herzen, und ich habe so viel Liebe zu geben, dass die Person , die ich kenne, ist für mich zu suchen. Ich bin eine ehrliche und einfache Art Mann, der wirklich weiß, wie die Behandlung einer Frau und machen sie glücklich, Ich liebe Menschen, aber ich mag nicht zu Menschen, die sich um grob und roh, weil ich eine sehr einfache man.i Uhr sehr neu für Internet, ich bin nur zwei Wochen auf tagged. und ich mag alles, dass ich über Sie auf Ihre E-Mail. Ich glaube, Sie sind die Art von einer Frau, dass ich gerne in den Rest meines Lebens. Ich weiß, dass Sie eine Frau sind sehr beschäftigt. aber man sollte die Zeit für einen Mann, der in Ihrem Leben und geben Sie allen, dass Sie wurden von einem Mann fehlt .. Deshalb bin ich sage das, weil ich möchte, dass Sie versuchen, eine Möglichkeit haben, einen Chat mit mir, damit ich Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich. alles, was Sie wissen wollen ... ich kann Ihnen sagen, dass. Vielen Dank für die E-Mail und hoffen, von Ihnen zu hören bald. 
  Ihre 
Benjamin Franklin

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.114.169; Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:16:35 -0700
X-YMailISG: N80-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.100]
Authentication-Results: mta127.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 65.55.90.100  (EHLO snt0-omc2-s25.snt0.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.100)
  by mta127.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:16:34 -0700
Received: from SNT117-W28 ([65.55.90.71]) by snt0-omc2-s25.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:16:35 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT117-W28ADB0EBDFCD1D9D217D9DB63A0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_5a37fc06-0d97-42ed-85b1-891e297e642e_"
X-Originating-IP: [78.86.43.15]
To: <xxx@yahoo.de>
Subject: Hello my dearest
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:16:34 -0400
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Jun 2009 21:16:35.0079 (UTC) FILETIME=[39B08970:01C9F123]
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090618-0, 18.06.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Cle

Da er im Profil und in der Inbox-Mail angibt 
zapparella schrieb on 19. Juni 2009 um 16:34:

zapparella schrieb on 19. Juni 2009 um 16:34:
stay alone in my house

die Mail aber aus UK kommt heißt es  Smiley

Kann mir bitte einer der Header-Spezialisten noch etwas zur Whois Abfrage sagen?

Zitat:

inetnum:        78.86.32.0 - 78.86.63.255
netname:        AVATAR-GB
descr:          IP block for network expansion in UK

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2010 um 20:55 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Frankie / Franklin / Frank Benjamin <franki_benjamin700@hotmail.com> <franklin_benjamin700@yahoo.com> <franklin_benjamin700@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 20. Juni 2009 um 17:20

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  78.86.43.15

inetnum:    78.86.32.0 - 78.86.63.255
netname:    AVATAR-GB
descr:    IP block for network expansion in UK
admin-c:    GW1303-RIPE
tech-c:   GW1303-RIPE
mnt-by:   MNT-AVATAR
mnt-lower:  MNT-AVATAR
mnt-routes:   MNT-AVATAR

person:   Gary Woodward
address:    1 Brunel Way
address:    Slough
phone:    +44 (0)20 7479 5003
e-mail:   gary.woodward@o2.com
nic-hdl:    GW1303-RIPE

route:    78.86.0.0/16
descr:    Entire New block for BeUnlimited
origin:   AS35228
mnt-by:   MNT-AVATAR

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2010 um 20:55 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 21. Juni 2009 um 14:47

Unglaublich - aber wahr !! Die nächste Mail aus Frankreich mit neuer Mail-Ad   Smiley

hello i am hoping to hear from you. i am know that you are a busy woman. i uploaeded one of my pic and the one for my son JOE ... 

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.114.172; Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:41:57 -0700
X-YMailISG: fi2FdO9fehe0.q_vbdPUrCfaQYbPX8Pa_Ww4Wrjf4Zf9mYZDf4tbSvsw1aOGDuY-
X-Originating-IP: [98.136.44.33]
Authentication-Results: mta180.mail.re3.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 98.136.44.33  (HELO n63.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.33)
  by mta180.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:41:57 -0700
Received: from [216.252.122.217] by n63.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jun 2009 17:41:56 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.154] by t2.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jun 2009 17:41:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp402.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jun 2009 17:41:56 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 531042.4139.bm@omp402.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 11987 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Jun 2009 17:41:56 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1245519716; bh=QJ2hcz/q+tWl7ltofN7VFZrWaKUt6apWsxwL+17xEeA=; tent-Type; DpECaoRR2Ad48=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  zH7ZqHxZ45fp4=;
Message-ID: <327978.11063.qm@web45207.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: .GBgyjAVM1m89Su8M3XkTI.ayEPHzT7xgMKU6stmo9dWrfYtJKiXk0m5
Received: from [94.23.58.150] by web45207.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:41:55 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:41:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello my pics
To: xxx@yahoo.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-22665329-1245519715=:11063"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090619-0, 19.06.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

Die Bilder sind genauso schlecht wie das erste aus dem Profil...leider. Kinderbild geht hier auch an den Admin.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	94.23.58.150
Host 	rps7403.ovh.net
Location 	FR FR, France
City 	Roubaix, B4 -
Organization 	OVH SAS
ISP 	Ovh Systems
AS Number 	AS16276 OVH OVH 

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2010 um 20:56 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 21. Juni 2009 um 17:40

Jetzt hat der mir des ganze Summasurium auf meine Tagged Inbox nochmal geschickt  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Ich kopiers einfach nochmal nacheinander hier rein

Date:Jun 20, 2009 8:50 PM
Subject:Hello
I am Franklin  and i am 49 years and i am originally from US.I am  engineer....i am willdower and have been single for 5 years now and i stay alone in my house.Well i am tired of been a single i came into this site  for a purpose to find that very special woman that will walk on the same road of destiny with me..a relationship that will base on truth,trust,respect from each other,love,faithfullness,kindness.......and more and more also constant communications.which leads to a better relationship in life.well long distance should not be a problem here because i am so willing to relocate to any distance all for the right one...please get back to me  with this mail.   franki_benjamin700@hotmail.com

Date:Jun 20, 2009 9:31 PM
Subject:Hello my dear how are...
how are you doing today? i am very happy to read your mail, you sound so nice. i am so happy to hear from you. i will tell you more about me.
I.am open, outgoing and joyful. I like to make jokes and laugh with people who know me. I have a great sense of humor and a life that other people tell me makes them feel good to be near me. I enjoy watching movies, television and reading books love misic bcos i am also a writer of song, as each time they Amake me see the world in a brand new way.  I was married but now i am a wildower, my wife died 5 years ago, ever since i have been alone with my only child,he his 10 years old  his name is Joe. so i make up my mind to find my true love now that is why i came to tagged and saw you then write you a mail, I dream of just being at home with a new wife,someone i can start a new life with.. to forget my pass life. To enjoy all those things together that can be so special with the right person.someone that should be caring, honest and also willing to settle down as a wife I am a hopeless romantic at heart and I have so much love to give to that person who I know is looking for me too. i am a honest and kind simple man,who truly knows how to treat a woman and make her happy, I enjoy people but I do not like to be around people who are rude and crude,beacuse i am a very simple man.i am very new to internet, i am just two weeks now on tagged. and i like every thing that i have know about you on your mail. i think you are the kind of a woman that i will like to have in the rest of my life. i know that you are very busy woman. but you should have time for a man that is coming into your life and give you all that you have been missing from a man.. so i am saying this beacuse i want you to try and have a way to chat with me so that i tell you more about me. anything you want to know...so i that can tell you. thanks for the mail and  hope to hear from you soon. i also write you on your private mail .  to your yahoo mail. just check it. you will find me there. thanks
yours
franklin  benjamin

Date:Jun 20, 2009 9:38 PM
Subject:Hello my dear
I.am open, outgoing and joyful. I like to make jokes and laugh with people who know me. I have a great sense of humor and a life that other people tell me makes them feel good to be near me. I enjoy watching movies, television and reading books love misic bcos i am also a writer of song, as each time they Amake me see the world in a brand new way.  I was married but now i am a wildower, my wife died 5 years ago, ever since i have been alone with my only child,he his 10 years old  his name is Joe. so i make up my mind to find my true love now that is why i came to tagged and saw you then write you a mail, I dream of just being at home with a new wife,someone i can start a new life with.. to forget my pass life. To enjoy all those things together that can be so special with the right person.someone that should be caring, honest and also willing to settle down as a wife I am a hopeless romantic at heart and I have so much love to give to that person who I know is looking for me too. i am a honest and kind simple man,who truly knows how to treat a woman and make her happy, I enjoy people but I do not like to be around people who are rude and crude,beacuse i am a very simple man.i am very new to internet, i am just two weeks now on tagged. and i like every thing that i have know about you on your mail. i think you are the kind of a woman that i will like to have in the rest of my life. i know that you are very busy woman. but you should have time for a man that is coming into your life and give you all that you have been missing from a man.. so i am saying this beacuse i want you to try and have a way to chat with me so that i tell you more about me. anything you want to know...so i that can tell you. thanks for the mail and  hope to hear from you soon. i also send this mail to your yahoo mail. check  it ... please try and get back to me... beacuse i have been waiting to hear from you. that is why i have to resend it..
yours
franklin  benjamin
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

maria eugenia
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 04. Oktober 2010 um 15:12

this mane take me all the money i have here is his pictures

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2010 um 21:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 04. Oktober 2010 um 18:07

@ maria eugenia

It seems to be that man. 
The pictures are very small but I think it's the same person.
Please click on this link and you read through his mails: 

Frankie Benjamin / Franklin Benjamin <franki_benjamin700@hotmail.com> <franklin_benjamin700@yahoo.com>

Send us some Emails to check out if this is the same man and from where his emails come from. Also we need every header to every Email. 

Maybe this information will help you to find the header:

Zitat:
Windows Live Hotmail
You need to be using the "new" version for this to work. If you haven't already, then switch to the new version.
Open up your inbox, right click on the email you want to check, then click on "View source".
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

maria eugenia
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 17. Oktober 2010 um 13:50

Vista completa||Volver a mensaje RE: MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE‏
Para ver mensaje relacionados con este, agrupar mensaje por conversación.
06/07/2010 
Responder  ▼Responder
Responder a todos
Reenviar
Eliminar
Correo no deseado
Marcar como no leído
Marcar como leído
Eliminar todo del remitente
Imprimir mensaje
Ver código fuente del mensaje
Mostrar historial de mensajes
Ocultar historial de mensajes
Mostrar detalles
Ocultar detalles Franklin Benjamin Franklin Benjaminfranklin_benjamin700@hotmail.com

Enviar MI (Desconectado)
Enviar mensaje de texto
Enviar correo
Buscar correo electrónico
Ver xxx
De: Franklin Benjamin (franklin_benjamin700@hotmail.com)  
Enviado: martes, 06 de julio de 2010 05:31:34 a.m. 
Para:  xxx (xxx@hotmail.com) 

Hello my beautiful angel
how are you doing my love . i am very much happy to read your lovely mail and i saw your daddy pic this makes me miss you all so so so much, 
am so thankful I meet you! You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the way you make me laugh, how we tell each other everything, how we do everything together. Wherever you are is where I want to be. When we are chating together I feel like it's just you and me, there's no one else on earth. It feel like we are the only ones here. I fall madly in love with you more and more each day. If there is one thing in this world I know, it is that i am so in love with you.I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, I don't want to lose you for anyone else I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time and I am just at a loss for words when it comes to you. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how I feel.From the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that - you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way.....you are the most special person I know and I want to let you know that I will never ever leave you and that I couldn't have asked for anything better in my life than just plain old you. I am so grateful for a precious gift like the one that you are giving me over and over each day You are my one true love . and i will always love you and make you the happiest woman in the world.,, so baby i have goting the money, i thank you very much i am going to pay for the materials now  and i will talk with you later .. call me later honey..  i love you so much dont forget that .. kissses 

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now. 

Änderung:
Please use your own data and names with "xxx" anonymous

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2011 um 12:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #8 - 17. Oktober 2010 um 13:58

@ maria eugenia

Now we need the header yet. Here you can find it:

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1273498002
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2010 um 20:57 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

maria eugenia
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 17. Oktober 2010 um 14:28

this mane take me all the money i have here is his pictures
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2010 um 20:58 von zapparella »  

RE_001.docx ( 37 KB | Downloads )
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 17. Oktober 2010 um 14:49

Die Mail aus Antwort #3 ist aus verschiedenen Lovelettern aus dem Internet zusammen gesetzt.
Einen Abschnitt kannst du in einer anderen Scam-Mail hier finden:

The mail response from # 3 is from different love letters from the Internet combined.
One part you can find in another Scam-Mail here:

Lordina <lordinalumberg@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2010 um 20:58 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 18. Oktober 2010 um 00:38

vierauge schrieb on 17. Oktober 2010 um 13:58:
@ maria eugenia

Now we need the header yet. Here you can find it:

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1273498002

At time the only way to get the header while using hotmail, is to use a mailing-program like Mozilla Thunderbird!

¡En el tiempo el único modo de conseguir el jefe usando hotmail, debe usar un programa del envío como Mozilla Thunderbird!
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2010 um 20:59 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 18. November 2010 um 20:53

Nun ist es sicher, dass dieser Frank hier identisch ist mit Frankie Benjamin / Franklin Benjamin <franki_benjamin700@hotmail.com> <franklin_benjamin700@yahoo.com>

Unter der dort vorhandenen Yahoo-ID hat er nun dasselbe Bild wie hier!!

Aufgrund der identischen Email-Adressen werde ich die beiden Threads zusammenfügen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2010 um 21:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mariaeugenia
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: ARGENTINA
Antwort #13 - 03. Februar 2011 um 20:32

zapparella schrieb on 04. Oktober 2010 um 18:07:
@ maria eugenia

It seems to be that man. 
The pictures are very small but I think it's the same person.
Please click on this link and you read through his mails: 

Send us some Emails to check out if this is the same man and from where his emails come from. Also we need every header to every Email. 

Maybe this information will help you to find the header:

Zitat:
Windows Live Hotmail
You need to be using the "new" version for this to work. If you haven't already, then switch to the new version.
Open up your inbox, right click on the email you want to check, then click on "View source".

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mariaeugenia
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: ARGENTINA
Antwort #14 - 09. Februar 2011 um 11:41

Zitat:
Ocultar historial de mensajes
Mostrar detalles
Ocultar detalles Franklin Benjamin Franklin Benjaminfranklin_benjamin70
Buscar correo electrónico
Verxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
De: Franklin Benjamin (franklin_benjamin700@hotmail.com)  
Enviado: martes, 06 de julio de 2010 05:31:34 a.m. 
Para:  xxx (xxx@hotmail.com) 

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2011 um 12:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema