Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jayden Nathan <jayden_nathan@yahoo.com> <jayden_nathan@live.com> (Gelesen: 1045 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Jayden Nathan <jayden_nathan@yahoo.com> <jayden_nathan@live.com>
16. Juni 2009 um 19:56

Wieder einer von tagged..da sehen die Bilder schon so aus, als ob das nicht die gleiche Person wäre  Cool Außerdem hab ich den Profiltext über Goggle noch einmal gefunden,
https://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6668826745
und zwar mit Bildern, die ich hier in einem anderen Threat schon habe.[ Smiley
Aber zuerst einmal die Profildaten, Bilder und Inbox-Mail von tagged:

Jayden N
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Profile Views: 1340 times
Profile Skin: Surfer
Tagline: "Life is cool"

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
About Me
Music: Country music and RnB.. that is suitable for the ear
Movies: Adventure and romantic movies...becos it uplift my feelingedit
TV: opera whifery show,rechaeal
Books: shake spare
Sports: soccer and america football
Interests: "someone that can take me for whom i"m,and have the heart of tenderness,someone capable of being with me forever"
Dreams: Reach out to the world with my word's
Best Features: my smile and posture
About Me: !! Strength is nothing more than how well i'm trying to hide the pain and Let reality be reality . Let things flow naturally....alway's be satisfy with what u have in life...be hardworking, then u will acheive ur aim in life...i alway's encourage people to keep smiling..no matter the circumtances of life... life is like adventure..it either sorrow or happiness...

Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jun 13, 2009 3:44 PM
Subject:Hello Gorgeous,i know miles lie...

Hello Gorgeous,i know miles lie between us,but seeing ur pic make me feel more comfortable and attractive to u i was surprise with ur comment and beauty..my heart tell me we will both have good time together as a friend.. i would love to get to know u more.. How as ur day been? well let me introduce myself..am jayden and am from ireland(dublin).. i know you are such a wonderful person that love to associate with people that have a good sense of humour..and i know with u,it will be a memorable and lovely,Friendship is like a stars, you can't always see them but you know that they're there..(Am glad i saw ur page) you can contact me with jayden_nathan@yahoo.com or jayden_nathan@live.com,well i will be looking forward to ur responds and hoping the day brings many wonderful things your way,a hug, a warm touch,kind words, a smile,and all the things that make life worthwhile .. Take good care of urself and have a fabulous day(Jayden)

Vielleicht ist es ja ein anderer, der dieselben Bilder benutzt hat!! Oder der ist so beklopft und schreibt mir nochmal   Durchgedreht

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Februar 2011 um 15:48 von sister-act » 
Grund: afr30018 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema