Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Dylan Hamilton / Kelvin Winnans / Nick <seekingnick@yahoo.com> <dylan_ham00@live.com> <dylan_ham00@ymail.com> <kel_wins45@hotmail.com> <dylan_ham@ymail.com> (Gelesen: 3935 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Dylan Hamilton / Kelvin Winnans / Nick <seekingnick@yahoo.com> <dylan_ham00@live.com> <dylan_ham00@ymail.com> <kel_wins45@hotmail.com> <dylan_ham@ymail.com>
11. Juni 2009 um 11:19

Erste Mailzeile über Google eingegeben und dann gleich das  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Einträge bei Delphifaq und Romancescam
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=%22Thank+you+so+much+for+getting+back+in+tou...

Profildaten, Bilder und Inbox-Mail von tagged

Dylan H
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 1185 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: I love Hip-Hop and Country Music
TV: Oprah and suppersports
Books: Novels,magazines and comics
Sports: Soccer,Tennis,Bowling and Golf
Interests: I am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly relative, and treat me right.
Dreams: My dreams is to get a soul mate on here and and may be our searching could come to an end ....lol
Best Features: I think i have got a sexy look every woman will wish to make there man.
About Me: I`m 6 ft" 128 with an athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf,playing soccer and I enjoy chillin` with my friends/family, I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.
Movies: I love Historical movies like Troy,Gladiator,300 and so on.

Friends
View all 55 friends

Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jun 9, 2009 8:19 PM
Subject:Re: Hello

You Are Welcome.....How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the guys I read from on  Personals are not what I want "you sound nice" .

More about me I am single never married ,born in Ohio (U.S) ,obtained my degree in the University of South Carolina ,and recently live in Monroe, I find very much peace and tranquility there .I am into the Sales of Sculptures , beeds , gold e.t.c ........I`m 6 ft" 168 with an athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf,playing soccer and I enjoy chillin` with my friends/family, I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care Dylan.

Übersetzung:
Sie sind willkommen ..... Wie geht es Ihnen heute?, Ich hoffe, Sie haben eine schöne Zeit, als für mich bin cool und einsam. Bin neu auf diese und die meisten der Jungs Ich lese aus der Personalien sind nicht das, was ich will "Sie klingen schön". 

Mehr über mich Ich bin Single nie verheiratet, geboren in Ohio (USA), die in mein Diplom an der Universität von South Carolina, und vor kurzem in Monroe, finde ich sehr viel Frieden und Ruhe gibt. Ich bin in den Verkauf von Skulpturen, beeds , Gold usw. ........ I `m 6 m" 168 mit einem sportlichen bauen, psychisch stabil, körperlich fit, ein Haufen lacht, warme, liebevolle, ehrliche, gute Hören, Angst vor Gott, und eine positive Person . Ich bin einfach reale Person zu sprechen und eine gute ZuhörerinDurchgedrehtI love Golf zu spielen, Fußball spielen, und ich genießen chillin "mit meinen Freunden / meiner Familie, wie ich an die Filme oder Filme in meinem Zimmer, ich mag Schwimmen , Angeln, Musik und Tanz für jede Art von Musik, Reisen, Bowling gehen und auch eine gute cook.I bin eine Person, der Familie orientiert, und es gibt mehr, aber es wäre besser für Sie zu finden, einige Dinge für Sie. . 

Ich möchte mehr über Ihre Familie, Ihre Hintergrund, Ihre Erfahrungen, bisherigen Beziehungen, Ihre Ziele und Träume, Ihre Interessen, und alles, was Sie wollen, sagen Sie mir. Ich möchte auch, um mehr über die Geheimnisse Sie nur sehr selten mit jemandem!. So kommen auf und teilen sie alle mit mir, wie ich bin nicht hier, mit Ihnen sprechen über allgemeine Dinge wie Party, das Wetter, Sport, etc. Ich möchte mehr über Sie und was macht dein Herz und Seele, wie ich die Freundschaft aufbauen wollen, mit Ihnen möchte ich es wie kein anderer haben Sie immer geteilt oder erlebt haben. Ich möchte diese Freundschaft zu bauen mit Ihnen werden mit Stoff, die Qualität, die Spiritualität und das Potenzial. 

Ich freue mich, von Ihnen zu hören!. 
Ich passe Dylan.

Meiner Meinung nach ist das Vlad und nicht Bimbo  Ärgerlich Ärgerlich
Kommt die Mail tatsächlich aus St.Petersburg??

Zitat:

Hi xxx,
     Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

Am looking for a woman that will be able  to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me  in everyway, love me and only me, make me  smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time  ,constantly reative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a handsome guy like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

Dear The very reason  I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a person of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be.  I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this.  I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.

So now you can tell me more about you and you Hotel.....lol.

Dylan.

Übersetzung:
Hi xxx, 
      Vielen Dank, dass Sie so viel, um wieder in Kontakt mit mir auf, wie sie tatsächlich made my day!, Sie klingen wie Alles, was ich will, du bist mein perfekt. Ich bin wirklich zu viel Aufwand in schreibe diesen Brief an Sie, in der Hoffnung, es wird Ihnen ein gutes Verständnis davon, wer ich bin, was ich alles um, und was hat mir die Person, die ich heute bin. Der Grund, warum ich mich in einem Schreiben nicht nur eine Nachricht senden, weil ich mich ernsthaft wollen, um eine Qualität der Freundschaft mit dir, und aufgrund der Tatsache, I Kontakt selten jemand hier, so dass, wenn ich Sie können Rest Ich bin sicher ernst meine Absichten. 

Bin auf der Suche nach einer Frau, die in der Lage, um mich, kommunizieren ihre Gefühle für mich, die mich zum Lachen, halten und zu trösten mich brauchen, stehe zu meiner Seite, der Achtung mir, leidenschaftliche Liebhaber in jeder Art und Weise, mich in everyway, Liebe mich und nur mich, die mich lächeln, schützt mich, wenn nötig, romantische Zeit zu Zeit, ständig reative und Behandlung von mir .... Ich weiß, Sie werden denken, was ist ein schöner Kerl wie ich tun, hier .. Ja, der Grund kam ich auf das Internet, um die besondere Person, die alle verdient, die Liebe und Leidenschaft, die mein Herz und Seele ist, weil ich nicht die Zeit haben, um andere in einem öffentlichen Einstellung und der Tatsache, fühle ich mich Sie lernen so viel über jemanden durch Buchstaben, wie die Person, um dort Zeit und denken Sie an die Begriffe, sie wollen zum Ausdruck bringen, so dass es Ihnen erlaubt, um zu einem besseren Verständnis für jemanden, als Sie wahrscheinlich anders. 

Die Liebe Grund Ich interessiere mich für die Errichtung eines Freundschaft mit Ihnen ist, weil ich glaube, ich habe eine Menge zu bieten Ihnen in den Weg einer Freundschaft, und ich weiß, ich habe viel mit Ihnen teilen, die Sie von Interesse sein können und auch einige Dinge wird Sie überraschen. Ich bin eine Person sehr viel Substanz, und ich bin sehr einzigartig in der heutigen Gesellschaft, denn ich lebe mein Leben durch meine Spiritualität und durch das Wort Gottes und, weil ich so ein starkes Verständnis von dem, was ich fühle meine Rolle im Leben ist, nehme zu . Ich bin ein Mann von Integrität und mein Wort ist meine Ehre!. Ich habe sehr hohe Ansprüche an mich und mein Leben dreht sich alles um die Liebe, Frieden und Glück zu others.For Sie, um ein besseres Verständnis für mich ein Wasserfall Bild im Kopf statt und das Wasser überläuft es ist die Liebe und Leidenschaft habe ich in meinem Herzen, die für andere, die verdienen, wie die Liebe und Leidenschaft hat einen endlosen Fluss aus meinem Herzen. 

Wo andere schreiben, und viele Menschen halten es Nachrichten, weil sie kurz sind, wie viele sie schreiben können, ich bin das Gegenteil und sehr selektiv, bei denen ich zu schreiben, und ich möchte ihnen mein Bestes, auch wenn es sich in einer langen Schreiben wie dieses. Ich weiß, dass die Art von Person, die ich will, um eine Freundschaft mit so bin ich bereit, um die Zeit und Mühe in "Meine Nachrichten" zu zeigen, dass für Sie. 

So, jetzt können Sie mir sagen, mehr über Sie und Sie Hotel ..... lol. 

Dylan.

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.114.165; Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:23:12 -0700
X-YMailISG: W_rkGVmpgfVoKQ--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.77]
Authentication-Results: mta106.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc2-s2.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.77)
  by mta106.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:23:11 -0700
Received: from BLU149-W63 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s2.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:23:11 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU149-W63BD3BA8BEE39BD5C46632E6420@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_395acd17-ec3a-4dcf-87fa-8ce77d11a932_"
X-Originating-IP: [85.249.223.12]
To: <xxx@yahoo.de>
Subject: Dylan from Tagged.
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:23:11 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jun 2009 07:23:11.0696 (UTC) FILETIME=[7A0BCD00:01C9EA65]
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090610-0, 10.06.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. November 2009 um 20:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Dylan Hamilton / Kelvin Winnans / Nick <seekingnick@yahoo.com> <dylan_ham00@live.com> <dylan_ham00@ymail.com> <kel_wins45@hotmail.com> <dylan_ham@ymail.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. Juni 2009 um 12:03

Herkunft ist wirklich aus St. Petersburg:
Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  85.249.223.12

inetnum:  85.249.0.0 - 85.249.255.255
org:    ORG-EA40-RIPE
netname:  RU-ELTEL-20050124
descr:    JSC ELTEL
admin-c:  ER4040-RIPE
tech-c:   ER4040-RIPE
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:  ELTEL-RIPE-MNT
mnt-routes: ELTEL-RIPE-MNT

organisation: ORG-EA40-RIPE
org-name:   ELTEL
org-type:   LIR
address:    JSC "ELTEL"
      Dmitry Samarin
      33, 12-aya Krasnoarmeiskaya street
      190103 Saint-Petersburg
      Russian Federation
phone:    +7 812 4381100
fax-no:   +7 812 4381101
e-mail:   admin@eltel.net
admin-c:    AG12797-RIPE
admin-c:    SA507-RIPE
admin-c:    DS544-RIPE
admin-c:    OS1157-RIPE
admin-c:    GS5137-RIPE
mnt-ref:    ELTEL-RIPE-MNT
mnt-ref:    RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. November 2009 um 20:20 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Dylan Hamilton / Kelvin Winnans / Nick <seekingnick@yahoo.com> <dylan_ham00@live.com> <dylan_ham00@ymail.com> <kel_wins45@hotmail.com> <dylan_ham@ymail.com>
Antwort #2 - 12. Juni 2009 um 13:38

Quelle der benutzten Fotos
Male Models - High Fashions - Ryan

Smiley

Änderung:
Linkadresse von Focus Hawaii geändert
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 14. Juni 2009 um 13:07

Inbox-mail auf tagged mit weiterer Email-Ad. Mittlerweile hat er schon 84 Freunde. Fleißiges Bürschchen  Zwinkernd

Zitat:

Date:Jun 14, 2009 12:17 AM
Subject:Re: Hello

Here is my email : dylan_ham00@live.com or dylan_ham00@ymail.com
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 14. Juni 2009 um 13:40

Ich glaub ich spinne

Bilder vom gleichen Model mit neuem bzw. anderem Profil auf tagged

Kelvin W
Last Active: 10 hours ago
Profile Views: 1241 times
Tagline: i believe in angel

Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Jun 14, 2009 2:12 AM
Subject:hi friend i am kelvin.i...

hi friend i am kelvin.i went to check things out and i found your profile.i cant deny that i love your smiles and i love the way u look.i am quite new right here on Tagged.i wont mind if i get to know you cos its gonna make my day.try to reply me and see the millions of happiness you brought into my life.i will start appreciating you before your reply cos i know that u gave me the chance to view your profile which is another happiness for me. Thanks Kelvin

Da bin ich mal gespannt, wo die erste Mail herkommt.
Hoppala...Bilder vergessen  Durchgedreht
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 15. Juni 2009 um 14:55

Dieser  Smiley hat nicht mal gemerkt, daß er derselben Spaßbox-Pippi-Langstrumpf-Tante mit zwei verschiedenen Profilen schreibt!! Aber bei so einem hübschen Mann, werden wohl die Antworten überhand nehmen und er wird sich selbst nicht mehr auskennen bei sooooo viel Post.

Bis auf ein paar kleine Änderungen genau die gleiche Mail wie die Inbox-Mail vom 09.06. von diesem Dylan Hamilton, deshalb erspar ich mir auch die Übersetzung.
Zitat:

Hello ,
   How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the ladys I read from  are not what I want "you sound nice" . 

More about me I am single never married ,born in Washington seattle (US) ,obtained my degree in the University of South Carolina ,and recently live in seattle, I find very much peace and tranquility there .I am into the Engineering of building etc...I`m 5`7" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care kelvin.

Mail kommt diesmal aus Madison, das liegt im Osten von Amerika. Lt. eigenen Angaben lebt er aber in Seattle, und das ist im Westen.
Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.114.171; Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:48:49 -0700
X-YMailISG: LehH9CYSCueKhg--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.76]
Authentication-Results: mta365.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 65.55.111.76  (EHLO blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.76)
  by mta365.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:48:49 -0700
Received: from BLU135-W28 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:48:46 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU135-W289CE9722F4624F5A8671BF03E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_c8444a2d-d3be-421a-bbf0-a4930bf9909d_"
X-Originating-IP: [208.88.226.45]
To: <xxx@yahoo.de>
Subject: you are welcome
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:48:46 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jun 2009 11:48:46.0472 (UTC) FILETIME=[3D90A880:01C9EDAF]
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090614-0, 14.06.2009), Inbound message

Somit werd ich ihn mal in Remainder of the World verschieben
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. November 2009 um 20:21 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 16. Juni 2009 um 22:15

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  208.88.226.45
whois.nic.mil [0] Undefined error: 0
WZ Communications Inc.  WZCOMM-US (NET-208-88-224-0-1)
            208.88.224.0 - 208.88.227.255
DAC Division B.V. DAC-208-88-226-0-26 (NET-208-88-226-0-1)
            208.88.226.0 - 208.88.226.63

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 25. Juni 2009 um 17:58

Das alte Profil von Kelvin Winnans ist gelöscht, dafür gibt es ein neues.
Hier die Profildaten und das Bild, das wir noch nicht haben.

Kelvin W 
Last Active: 7 hours ago 
Profile Views: 163 times 
Tagline: i believe in Angel 

Basic Info: 39, Male, International, WA 
Interested In: Serious Relationship 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 21. Juli 2009 um 15:16

Gestern bekam ich diese Einladungsmail  Ärgerlich

Zitat:

hi,xxx

Your friend dylan_ham (dylan_ham@ymail.com)  invites you to try out Vbuzzer,
a cool multiprotocol instant messenger with voice, fax and RSS capability.
You can also use Vbuzzer to make calls to traditional landline and cell phones.

To download, follow the link below: 
http://www.vbuzzer.com/index.php?iid=dylan_ham00&iemail=xxx@yahoo.de

Thanks,
The Vbuzzer Team

Spoiler für Mailheader vom Vbuzzer Team:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.91; Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:17:00 -0700
X-YMailISG: 3TqnAVKEF4.0Bz7nIhSKVrid4zpgpVUJq4lN7Dn_M5ie
X-Originating-IP: [209.47.41.29]
Authentication-Results: mta479.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=vbuzzer.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=vbuzzer.com; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 209.47.41.29  (EHLO vbuzzer.com) (209.47.41.29)
  by mta479.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:17:00 -0700
Received: from vbuzzer.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by vbuzzer.com (8.14.3/8.13.1) with ESMTP id n6KEGsA4035447
     for <xxx@yahoo.de>; Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:16:54 GMT
     (envelope-from www@vbuzzer.com)
Received: (from www@localhost)
     by vbuzzer.com (8.14.3/8.13.1/Submit) id n6KEGs3A035446;
     Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:16:54 GMT
     (envelope-from www)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:16:54 GMT
Message-Id: <200907201416.n6KEGs3A035446@vbuzzer.com>
To: xxx@yahoo.de
Subject: (dylan_ham) invites you to sign up Vbuzzer!
X-PHP-Script: 209.47.41.29/webapi/send_invite_email_api.php for 209.47.41.2
Content-type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090719-1, 19.07.2009), Inbound message

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. November 2009 um 20:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 22. Juli 2009 um 21:13

Kenne dieses vbuzzer nicht, doch sicherlich gibt es da keine Möglichkeit für nette Header! Zwinkernd

Der Laden scheint aus Kanada zu kommen!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 27. August 2009 um 12:52

Ich hab hier noch ein paar Bilder von diesem Model

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 08. November 2009 um 20:18

Bei Romance-Scam gelistet u.a. mit folgenden Daten: Smiley

Name: Nick

E-mail: seekingnick@yahoo.com

phone number:
+2347084325307
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. November 2009 um 20:18 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema