Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Re: Nadezhda <nadezhda-poltas@rambler.ru> <nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru> <nade1978@rambler.ru> <poltasovanadezhda@rambler.ru> <nadee1978@rambler.ru> <nadezhdapoltas@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 20870 mal)

Randolph
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Nadezhda <nadezhda-poltas@rambler.ru> <nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru> <nade1978@rambler.ru> <poltasovanadezhda@rambler.ru> <nadee1978@rambler.ru> <nadezhdapoltas@rambler.ru>
24. Mai 2009 um 23:33

Habe hier einen ganz hartnäckigen Fall. Nicht abzuschütteln wenn man keine Antwort gibt ...
Habe 3 Mails mit gleichem Text gelöscht und hier nicht aufgeführt. Die Lady gibt nicht auf ...
Hab keine Ahnung wie sie an die Emailadresse kam !

Bei Bild 3 war die Metadatei noch zu lesen
aufgenommen mit einer Nikon D100 am 14.08.2004

BRIEF No1:

Hello Gentleman!
My name is Nadezhda. 
I have received your letter to my profile on a site ("City of brides") some time back.
I am sorry, I could not answer you more soon. Only today I have come back from my working trip. 
I saw your profile and you have interested for me very much. I think, you are very true man.
I am lonely woman 31 years old without children. 
I am dentist and live in Russia in city.
I am realy seriouse and looking for my second half. 
If you are serious in your search of your partner for love and for family, I will be glad to answer you again! 

Best regards
Yours faithfully Nadezhda.
PS. I don't have any time for any silly scam games! ok?

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-path: <nadezhda-poltas@rambler.ru>
Envelope-to: Hans-xx@freenet.de
Received: from [81.19.66.27] (helo=mailc.rambler.ru)
     by frontend.clustermail.de with esmtp (Exim 4.67)
     (envelope-from <nadezhda-poltas@rambler.ru>)
     id 1LzDGT-0008U1-F1
     for Hans-xx@freenet.de; Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:08:10 +0200
Received: from 204.5.dialup.mari-el.ru (unknown [77.40.5.204])
     (Authenticated sender: nadezhda-poltas@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 67398621C4C
     for <Hans-xx@freenet.de>; Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:07:45 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:28:25 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1101493075.20090429202825@rambler.ru>
To: Hans-xx@freenet.de
Subject: RE: Hello, it's me Nadezhda from "City of brides"!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------23399B1320BEEC"
X-ClusterSpam-WL1: 81.19.66.27 is whitelisted by list.dnswl.org.clustermail.de

BRIEF No2:

Hello Gentleman!
My name is Nadezhda. 
I have received your letter to my profile on a site ("City of brides") some time back.
I am sorry, I could not answer you more soon. Only today I have come back from my working trip. 
I saw your profile and you have interested for me very much. I think, you are very true man.
I am lonely woman 31 years old without children. 
I am dentist and live in Russia in city.
I am realy seriouse and looking for my second half. 
If you are serious in your search of your partner for love and for family, I will be glad to answer you again! 

Best regards
Yours faithfully Nadezhda.
PS. I don't have any time for any silly scam games! ok?

Spoiler für Quelltext:
     id 1M1EAH-0005n7-Aq
     for Hans-xx@freenet.de; Tue, 05 May 2009 08:30:05 +0200
Received: from 77.40.5.165 (unknown [77.40.5.165])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id B0BB0621C0D
     for <Hans-xx@freenet.de>; Tue,  5 May 2009 10:29:40 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 21:04:04 +0400
Message-ID: <1076896085.20090502210404@rambler.ru>
Subject: RE: Hello, it's me Nadezhda from "City of brides"!
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

BRIEF No3:

Hello Hans-xx! How are you? It's me Nadezhda, you waited my letter today? You know, your letter has got in my spam folder and only today I have seen it. I find you very interesting man! But before we shall begin our conversation, I want to tell to you, I have not any time for anyone scam games. I search serious man for true love and for marriage. PLEASE, DO NOT WASTE TIME IF YOU ARE UNSERIOUS IN YOUR SEARCH! OK? Now, in my life there is not any man and I am ready to begin new serious relations. I am really serious and i am looking for my second half. I am lonely woman 31 years old without children. I never was not married. I am 172 centimeters of height and 57 kg of weight. I am orthodox christian. I live in Russia in beautiful city. I am professional dentist. I have not any financial problems. I have stable income, comfortable apartment, good automobile. My last serious relations have ended two years ago. After that, I met some good men in my place, but everyone has been married or was not ready to serious relations. We live in the world of high technologies and thousand people have found second half on the Internet and I have decided to use this chance also. You think, we have chance? Why you search your second half on the Internet? Yes, there are thousand false people on the Internet, but I am sure I can feel and distinguish and see, when I meet my true love. My heart will prompt me to make a right choice. What do you think of it? My close people speak, I have quiet counterbalanced character and sense of humour. I am good cook also. It is important for you? The fitness, interesting books, theatre, cinema, foreign languages, classical music, meetings with friends, walks on the nature, camping, these things are interesting to me. I am active person. Honesty sincerity and openness in relations, are most important for me. What in relations is important for you? I freely speak and write in english and in russian languages. I do not use any electronic translators. In what languages you can speak? You speak russian? I have computer at home, but now I write to you from computer on my workplace. I generally was going to tell and about my lacks, but as the letter and so already long I shall tell about it next time. What do you think? Now I shall be closed, but I shall wait your fast answer with your new photos. Take care and have good day. Sincerely yours Nadezhda.
PS. Say me about your ideal woman! What woman, involve you? ok?

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from [81.19.66.33] (helo=maild.rambler.ru)
     id 1M2fY1-0008EF-Mi
     for Hans-xx@freenet.de; Sat, 09 May 2009 07:56:34 +0200
Received: from a (unknown [92.255.242.49])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3DCE98446D
     for <Hans-xx@freenet.de>; Sat,  9 May 2009 09:55:57 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 19:03:24 +0400
Message-ID: <1406987298.20090508190324@rambler.ru>
Subject: Hello Hans-xx!I liked your photo.
boundary="----------57961E49FB28B2"
X-ClusterSpam-WL1: 81.19.66.33 is whitelisted by list.dnswl.org.clustermail.de

BRIEF No4:

Hello my new friend Hans-xx. How are you doing? WOW!!! I am glad to the beginning of our dialogue. IT'S TRUTH!!! I very hope, we shall continue our correspondence and possible in the future, we shall decide to meet face to face. Now, I want to discuss with you one important thing. ok? I am not ready to exchange letters long years, I do not want to write thousand letters, I do not search penpal. I SEARCH REAL MAN FOR LOVE AND FOR LIFE! Therefore, personal meeting is important for me. I shall be glad to visit you in your place or you will visit me in my place when time will come. We shall discuss it, when I shall be ready to this step. ok? I SHALL NOT HASTEN WITH IT!!! Internet a dangerous place and I should care of my safety. Therefore, do not ask me now, to give you any my personal information. Time is required for growth of trust between people. When I shall feel, that I can trust you, we can exchange our home addresses and telephone numbers. ok? Telephone conversation, will be the following stage for us. You agree? I am beautiful serious lady! And you should know, I do not search for a way to leave my country. Only for the sake of my future husband, I shall be ready to leave my country!!! I am professional dentist and in the future I want to have my own dental clinic. It is my dream! I have stable life in my place, but I am ready to leave all this if I meet the man from other country and we shall decide to connect our lives and a life in his place. THE SENSE OF MY WORDS IS CLEAR TO YOU? I think, to you shall interestingly to learn, what man I search. I am right? I search kind, decent, careful, open, fair, unselfish man. In you is even a part these qualities? Now I want to tell about myself. ok? I was born on April, 15, 1978 in the Russia, Cheboksary city. I shall tell you about my city in more detail in my following letters. ok? Please tell me about your city also. When your birthday? What do you think about my age? I have not any brothers and sisters. My parents are alive and live in their own house. It is important for me to learn about your family! Please tell in details! I studied at Medical University and now I have diploma of the dentist. During 5 years, I work in dental clinic. I always dreamed to become the dentist and my the dream was carried out. I like my work. Tell about your work in details. ok? I like to travel. I have visited some countries for travel. I do not smoke and I do not drink. I care of my health. What do you think about alcoholic drinks and about smoking and about drugs? You had not problems with it? I live one in my own comfortable apartment. In my last letter I promised you, to tell about my negative qualities. You still want to learn about it? Only smile. I am excessively fair and open. I do not accept any lie in relations. The lie can destroy love and any feelings! I am excessively hardworking and I demand it from my partner. That you think of all it. Tell me your opinion! It is important for me! I am sure, we should concern to people, how we would want that people concerned to us. You agree? Before, I have sent you my two letters and two my photos. You have received it? You have not problems with your internet? Tell me! Now I shall be closed and I shall wait your letter with comments. Take care and have good day. Sincerely yours new friend Nadezhda.
PS. What do you think about russian women? You would like to learn about my last serious relations? It is interesting to you?

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-path: <nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru>
     (envelope-from <nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru>)
     id 1M4IOS-0004qf-16
     for Hans-xx@freenet.de; Wed, 13 May 2009 19:37:24 +0200
Received: from 10.74.1.59 (unknown [92.255.242.51])
     (Authenticated sender: nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6A081621C4A
     for <Hans-xx@freenet.de>; Wed, 13 May 2009 21:37:19 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 20:29:35 +0400
From: "nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru" <nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru>
Message-ID: <2823123.20090511202935@rambler.ru>
Subject: Hello my new friend Hans-xx.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251

BRIEF No5:

Hello Hans-xx, how are you doing today? It's me Nadezhda. I am at work now. I see, we had problems with communication and I have changed my email address. Please answer now, to this my new email adress if you have received my letter. ok? I wait! Sincerely your Nadezhda.
PS. I WORRY! I do not want to lose contact with you! You are very interesting for me!

Spoiler für Quelltext:
     id 1M4cKb-0001tz-VV
     for Hans-xx@freenet.de; Thu, 14 May 2009 16:54:46 +0200
Received: from 29.5.dialup.mari-el.ru (unknown [77.40.5.29])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id DCD73621C6B
     for <Hans-xx@freenet.de>; Thu, 14 May 2009 18:54:09 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 18:48:17 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.10.01) Personal
Reply-To: nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru
Message-ID: <177708462.20090514184817@rambler.ru>
Subject: PLEASE, ANSWER NOW IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY LETTER! IT'S ME NADEZHDA.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

BRIEF No6:

Hey Hans-xx, how are you doing in this day? I am glad that problems with communication have remained behind and we can communicate on regular basis via my new personal email address. I cannot chatter with you via skype or any messenger. I can write to you letters only. It is convenient for me. We shall speak by phone when I shall be ready to give you my phone number. ok? Today Friday, my last working day. I AM GLAD! I work five days in week from 8.00 till 19.00, but sometimes I should work in weekend also. I am dentist in private dental clinic and my work is pleasant for me. If it will be interesting to you, I shall tell you about my work in more detail. ok? I sincerely hope and believe, there will be no lie, between us and only in this way we shall go. You can promise me it? I SEARCH PARTNER FOR ALL MY LIFE!!! I DO NOT SEARCH BEAUTIFUL ADVENTURES FOR SHORT TIME. I am absolutely serious in my search. Please tell me, if my intentions are clear to you. ok? When I have written to you my first letter, I did not think, that you can interest me so soon, but now I am glad to share with you my ideas. What about you? My last serious relations have ended near 2 years ago. Two years ago, my beloved has left me for the sake of other young girl. My heart has been broken and I was sure, that never I cannot trust men again. What do you think of it? Now I have left all my negative memoirs in the past and I am ready to begin new relations. YES, I AM SURE!!! Please tell me, what you think about my age? I want to connect my life with adult mature stable man. Young guys, do not interest me. What do you think about all it? Please answer! TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DREAM. It is interesting to me. ok? It is good, that I can freely speak and write in english. Before, I never thought that english will be useful to me. In the future, I plan to study other languages. You will be my teacher? Only smile! I do not smoke and I do not drink alcohol. Classical music - my favorite. Comedy - my favourite genre of cinema. Love novels - my favourite books. What about you? Russian national kitchen - my favorite. Also I like french and chinese kitchen. I always wanted to have dog or cat, but I have not time for care of pets. My work, takes all my time. I attentively read each your letter, but sometimes I have not time to answer all your questions. It means, that I shall answer the staying questions in my other letter. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME, THAT YOU WOULD ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS TOO. OK? Dialogue should take place to be! You agree? Please, take more your new photos and send me. I shall try to take also my new photos and to send you. Now I shall be closed, I should go to fitness-center. Yes i like sport! I HOPE TOMORROW, I SHALL SEE YOUR ANSWER IN MY BOX. Have are good day and take care! Sincerely your Nadezhda.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
     by frontend.clustermail.de with esmtp (Exim 4.68)
     id 1M52Ti-0001bW-BP
     for Hans-xx@freenet.de; Fri, 15 May 2009 20:49:54 +0200
Received: from 77.40.5.55 (unknown [77.40.5.55])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5CAB18441E
     for <Hans-xx@freenet.de>; Fri, 15 May 2009 22:49:48 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 19:36:41 +0400
Message-ID: <1072514170.20090515193641@rambler.ru>
Subject: Hey Hans-xx

BRIEF No7:

Hello Hans-xx, how are you doing in this day? I am fine. My mood is fine. I think of you, but I could not write to you in this weekend. I hope you do not take offence at me? I spent two days with my parents. I think to you it will be interesting to learn, what to think about you my parents? To tell the truth, I still have not told to my parents about our correspondence. I shall tell him, when I shall be ready. Your close people know about our correspondence? Today I have only one free minute for to tell you hello and to send my new photo. Also I send you a photo which I sent you with my last letters, but I do not know, you received these photos or not. Sorry, but I should work now. Tomorrow I shall have more time and I can tell to you more. ok? Please answer now if you have received my photos. ok? Sincerely your Nadezhda.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
     id 1M6Nbo-0006nK-1B
     for Hans-xx@freenet.de; Tue, 19 May 2009 13:35:49 +0200
Received: from a (unknown [91.144.161.177])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id D38B1621C80
     for <Hans-xx@freenet.de>; Tue, 19 May 2009 15:35:42 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:33:03 +0400
Message-ID: <333027762.20090519153303@rambler.ru>
Subject: Hello Hans-xx
boundary="----------9512839ABE14E7"

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. März 2011 um 22:09 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Randolph
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Nadezhda <nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru> <nade1978@rambler.ru> <poltasovanadezhda@rambler.ru> <nadee1978@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 24. Mai 2009 um 23:35

BRIEF No8:

My dear friend Hans-xx. How is your mood now? How is your day? I am happy, when I open my box and see your letter. I shall help you to learn me! Ok? I am sure for hundred percent, honesty and openness is very important in relations. And I shall not hide from you, I receive many letters from men every day. Do not worry, I understand that it is impossible to create serious relations, with several men simultaneously and I want to continue to speak, only with you! It is too early to trust a person with few emails, but I assume you are real man and what you told me are all true. Time will test and tell me everything. Many men said love me crazily, but i do not believe at all. Yesterday I cooked my supper and to think of you. The chicken in special sauce was magnificent. Would be fine if you could estimate my cookery. What do you think of it? Now I shall tell you some new things about me. I like to travel to any countries and cities. I have visited Germany(Munich), India, Turkey, Egypt and to other places for rest. You visited many countries? I shall be glad to visit your place, if we shall decide to meet. Personal meeting is important for me! You agree? The new beautiful places, interesting people, always involved me. Please, tell about your culture, about your traditions. ok? It is interesting for me. My parents have brought up me in good traditions and with right culture. I respect people which around of me and people respect me! I hard worker. I want to continue my career of the dentist if my future husband, will not be against. Also, I am ready to become the housewife, for the sake of happiness in family. The opinion of my future husband, is important for me! What do you think of it? I have stable income, I have not any financial problems. But all this, has not made me absolutely happy. Only with my beloved and in strong family, I shall be happy. What about you? Money there is important in this life, but any riches will not make me happy. What do you think of it? Please, answer all my questions from my letters. It is important for me! Thursday today, I go to the fitness - center and I should be closed now. Today I shall have yoga class. I care about my health. It is important for you, what your future wife, was absolutely healthy and had harmonous sexy body? It will be interesting to you to learn about my parents? I can tell to you about it. Have good day and take care. Tomorrow I shall wait your answer. Sincerely your Nadezhda.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
     by frontend.clustermail.de with esmtp (Exim 4.68)
     id 1M79y0-0006jf-Bk
     for Hans-xx@freenet.de; Thu, 21 May 2009 17:13:56 +0200
Received: from a (unknown [92.255.242.32])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6F0ED621C76
     for <Hans-xx@freenet.de>; Thu, 21 May 2009 19:13:51 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 19:01:41 +0400
Message-ID: <1697122838.20090521190141@rambler.ru>
Subject: You have received my photos with my last letter? Why you did not make comments it?

BRIEF No9:

hello, how are you doing? you waited my letter today? i am sorry, but i have only one minute for to say hello to you! sincerely your nadezhda.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
     id 1M7b83-0003zU-Me
     for Hans-xx@freenet.de; Fri, 22 May 2009 22:14:07 +0200
Received: from 10.74.1.59 (unknown [92.255.242.37])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 73CCB84485
     for <Hans-xx@freenet.de>; Sat, 23 May 2009 00:13:31 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:09:35 +0400
Message-ID: <111675566.20090522200935@rambler.ru>
Subject: only one minute
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. August 2009 um 14:01 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Randolph
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Nadezhda <nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru> <nade1978@rambler.ru> <poltasovanadezhda@rambler.ru> <nadee1978@rambler.ru>
Antwort #2 - 25. Mai 2009 um 00:22

Habe mir gedacht, ich bin jetzt mal höflich und frage die Dame nach 12 Briefen wie sie mit Nachnamen heißt und wo sie wohnt. 
Die Antwort kam soeben ...
Unverschämtheit ... traut sich den Eltern nichts von uns sagen !!!
(Foto wurde gestern mit Photoshop 7 bearbeitet)

BRIEF No10:

My dear Hans-xx, thanks for your letters! I liked foto! I am happy, when I see news from you in my box. I thought of you these days and today I write to you from my house. My computer has problems, but I hope you will receive this letter. I would like to share with you my ideas and I have decided do not wait till Monday when I can use my working computer. You waited my letter so soon? Two last days have left so soon. I was cleaned in my apartment, spent some hours in shops for purchase of the foodstuffs and also I have visited my parents. To tell the truth, I still have not dared to tell him about you! Also I have gone in Fitness-Center and spent some time for tennis. You play in tennis? I spend many time for care of my health. I want to keep my body beautiful and harmonous long years for my future husband. We have good beginning of our relations and now we have chance to show each other as far as we true and serious. We always should find time for our letters and this way only, we shall show and we shall prove each other as far as our communication is important for us. You agree? Today in the morning there was a rain but after that there has come good warm bright weather. The hot summer is my favorite. I do not like cold winter. What season your favorite? You know, I have received many letters from many men which asked me, to send them my naked photos or wanted to steal my money. I SHALL NEVER SEND ANY MONEY ON INTERNET. I SHALL NEVER SEND MY NAKED PHOTOS. Similar things, forced me to smile only! I hope you understand me? Today, I met my friend and we spoke about you. Her name Katya and she is happy in marriage with children. I have shared with her my ideas about you and she has wished good luck for us. I hope you not against? Some new about me. I like classical style in clothes, but sometimes I like to experiment. I think you can understand it from my future photos which I shall take for you. What style in clothes your favorite? What female style in clothes you prefer? It is secret? Only smile. I hope it will be interesting to you to learn about my family in more detail. I have not any native brothers and sisters. My parents the educated intelligent people. A name of my mother Olga, she the economist in the building company. A name of my father Sergei, he the engineer at factory. I think my parents will be surprised when learn that I contact the man from other country. But I am sure, parents will support and will approve any my decision. I like and respect my parents and I thought that I should leave them if I meet the man from other country. I shall miss my parents, but I can visit without problems them at any time if it will be necessary. I thought of it before and it not a problem for me. What do you think of it? You would like to learn, how goes my usual day? I hope, you will like my new photo. You will smile, but it is a photo I have taken my hands. Now I shall close my letter and I shall give you time for comments. So I wish you a very nice evening. My best wishes, your Nadezhda.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
     id 1M8KZh-0003Gu-CB
     for Hans-xx@freenet.de; Sun, 24 May 2009 22:45:41 +0200
Received: from a (unknown [92.255.242.52])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 442638446C
     for <Hans-xx@freenet.de>; Mon, 25 May 2009 00:45:40 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:38:46 +0400
Message-ID: <867371028.20090524193846@rambler.ru>
Subject: PLEASE, READ ATTENTIVELY!
boundary="----------CC9E9135465393"

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juli 2009 um 07:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 25. Mai 2009 um 07:07

@ Scotty

Mail Nr.1:

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from 204.5.dialup.mari-el.ru (unknown [77.40.5.204])

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:28:25 +0400

Mail Nr.2:

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from 77.40.5.165 (unknown [77.40.5.165])

Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 21:04:04 +0400

Mail Nr.3:

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from a (unknown [92.255.242.49])

Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 19:03:24 +0400

Mail Nr.4:

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from 10.74.1.59 (unknown [92.255.242.51])

Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 20:29:35 +0400
From: "nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru" <nadezhda-poltasova1978@rambler.ru>

Mail Nr.5:

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from 29.5.dialup.mari-el.ru (unknown [77.40.5.29])

Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 18:48:17 +0400

Mail Nr.6:

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from 77.40.5.55 (unknown [77.40.5.55])

Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 19:36:41 +0400

Mail Nr.7:

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from a (unknown [91.144.161.177])

Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:33:03 +0400

Mail Nr.8 / 9 / 10:

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from a (unknown [92.255.242.32])
Received: from 10.74.1.59 (unknown [92.255.242.37])
Received: from a (unknown [92.255.242.52])

Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:09:35 +0400

Alle Mail´s wurden über Scammerhochburg Y-O eingeliefert 

Zitat:
1978 in Russland, Tscheboksary Stadt. Ich werde Ihnen sagen, über meine Stadt im Detail in meinem folgenden Buchstaben. ok?

Code
Alles auswählen
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:          ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Enterprise customers (PPPoE)
admin-c:        ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:         ETHD12-RIPE
remarks:        INFRA-AW
mnt-by:         RAID-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address:        12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia 

Smiley Smiley

Ab Mail Nr. 5 wird ein andere X-Mailer verwendet 

Zitat:

Zitat:

Bitte dran bleiben,
wir haben selten einen Scammer der immer wieder behauptet keine Flocken zu benötigen  hä?

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2009 um 19:30 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gausi
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Bayern
Antwort #4 - 24. Juni 2009 um 19:07

Hier ist wohl die nächste Lady, die sich in die Scam-Liste einreihen will.

Guten Tag der Gentleman!
Gerade erst, ich sah dein Profil und du hast mich interessiert!
Ich der Doktor.
Mir das 31 Jahr. Ich die einsame Frau ohne Kinder.
Ich suche den ernsten Mann fur die Liebe und fur die Bildung der Familie!
Wenn du in deiner Suche deiner zweiten Halfte ernst bist, werde ich froh sein, auf deinen Brief wieder zu antworten.
Meine personliche Adresse nade1978@rambler.ru

Aufrichtig Ihre Nadezhda.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <nobody@s1.argencast.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to @gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 24 Jun 2009 03:38:38 -0000
Received: from s1.netradiofm.com (EHLO s1.argencast.com) [99.198.112.242]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx058) with SMTP; 24 Jun 2009 05:38:38 +0200
Received: from nobody by s1.argencast.com with local (Exim 4.69)
     (envelope-from <nobody@s1.argencast.com>)
     id 1MJ2mc-00007o-5U
     for @gmx.de; Tue, 23 Jun 2009 06:59:18 -0300
To: @gmx.de
Subject: Hallo
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: PHP/5.2.5
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1245751158SPB"
Message-Id: <E1MJ2mc-00007o-5U@s1.argencast.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 06:59:18 -0300
X-AntiAbuse: This Quelltext was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - s1.argencast.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmx.de
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - s1.argencast.com
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: 2+4oJbMEMydz2CYzYWtlVBdraGRhZtrV

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juli 2009 um 07:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 24. Juni 2009 um 19:12

Smiley
Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  99.198.112.242
addr-out:   s1.netradiofm.com
whois.nic.mil [0] Undefined error: 0

OrgName:  SingleHop, Inc. 
OrgID:  SINGL-8
Address:  621 W. Randolph St.
Address:  3rd Floor
City:   Chicago
StateProv:  IL
PostalCode: 60661

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.singlehop.net:4321

NetRange: 99.198.96.0 - 99.198.127.255
CIDR:   99.198.96.0/19
OriginAS: AS32475
NetName:  SINGLEHOP
NetHandle:  NET-99-198-96-0-1
Parent:   NET-99-0-0-0-0
NetType:  Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.SINGLEHOP.COM
NameServer: NS2.SINGLEHOP.COM
Comment: 
RegDate:  2008-08-14
Updated:  2008-08-14

RAbuseHandle: NETWO1546-ARIN
RAbuseName: Network Operations
RAbusePhone:  +1-866-817-2811
RAbuseEmail:  netops@singlehop.com

RNOCHandle: NETWO1546-ARIN
RNOCName: Network Operations
RNOCPhone:  +1-866-817-2811
RNOCEmail:  netops@singlehop.com

RTechHandle: NETWO1546-ARIN
RTechName: Network Operations
RTechPhone:  +1-866-817-2811
RTechEmail:  netops@singlehop.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2009 um 19:29 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gonzzzoo
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 29. Juni 2009 um 20:00

Hallo, brauche mal wieder dringend euren Rat.
Habe starken Scam-Verdacht.
Was haltet ihr davon und wie würdet ihr weiter vorgehen?
Worauf soll das ganze wohl herauslaufen???

Hier der letzte Brief:

My honey Ralph, how is your mood now? To tell the truth, I cannot
still believe, that all this takes place to be in my life. It seems
to me, that all these things are so good, for to be the truth. You
have similar feelings? You waited my letter today? You always in my
mind and I miss you so much! Ideas about you, do not leave me all
time! It frightens me a little, but I do not want to stop! I am
absolutely serious with you and I hope, you do not hide from me any
secrets which can become a problem for us during our meeting? I TRUST
YOU HONEY!!! Today Monday and I am glad to write to you. I am afraid
to be mistaken, but I start to think, that you are my destiny for all
my life. What do you think of it? Yesterday I spoke with my parents
about our plans. Parents have been surprised, when have heard that I
want to visit you in your place, but have agreed with me, that only
personal meeting, will allow us to check up our feelings and to be
convinced of gravity of your intentions! We can write each other
thousand letters, but only personal meeting will allow us, to
understand our feelings. You agree? Parents say hello to you honey!
My mother and my father, asked me to contact on regular basis them by
phone during my trip to you. I can use your phone for to call to my
parents? I can use your computer for to write letters to my parents?
My parents have not computer at home, but they can use computer on
their workplaces. I hope, it will not be a problem for you? My dear,
long time I thought and I have made the decision, that I am ready to
begin registration of my documents for my trip to you. I shall take
advantage of services travel agency. It is most safe and reliable way
to receive visa and other documents without delays. I should receive
new passport and visa. Validity of my old passport has expired and I
should receive new. Only 5 years, validity of passport. I have found
out, that I shall need invitation from you for to receive the tourist
visa more soon. It is hard process and will take about 30 days, but I
shall solve it. Do not worry, some times in the past I travelled to
other countries and I understand in it. I shall not have any problems
with it, I am sure! I should go to Moscow for interview in embassy of
your country when all my papers will be ready. I shall tell to you
exact day and time when I shall receive this information. I shall
inform you about each my step. Any decision, we shall accept together
with you only! Only together with you, we are a TEAM! The sense of my
words is clear to you? In this week, I plan to speak with you by
phone. Please tell me time and day when you can call to me and I
shall give you my telephone number. ok? Now, I shall close my letter
and I shall give you time for to fill form of the invitation. My
kisses and hugs for you only! Sincerely with love your Nadezhda.
PS. Fill the form of the invitation and send it with your email. Do
not worry, you should not send it via post service. Only with your
email. Ok? I shall tell to you if I shall need additional information
from you. ok? If you cannot open the document which I have attached
with my letter, you can fill the form of the invitation which I have
copied in this letter. ok? I have taken this form of invitation in
travel agency. It is the standard document form for all people. 

INVITATION

(your
full name and surname)
                                                              (your
full home address)
                                                              (your
phone number)
                                                              (you
email address)

To Embassy in Moscow, Russia
Monday, June, 29, 2009.

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir!!!
I am writing this invitation for to invite my friend Nadezhda
Poltasova  
(living address: Russia, Cheboksary city, Pirogova street 4,
apartment, 85),
Visit me during her vacation for period on August, 1 till September,
1, 2009.
I guarantee all support for during her stay with me.
She is professional dentist in dental clinic with stable income. 
She has apartment and automobile and family (her parents) in her
country. 
She do not have any emigratory intentions.
I ask you to grant to my friend the tourist visa on a basis this
invitation and all her documents.
Thanks for attention!

Spoiler für Quelltext:

X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxx via 87.248.114.205; Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:20:52 -0700
X-YMailISG: 
X-Originating-IP: [81.19.66.27]
Authentication-Results: mta147.mail.re1.yahoo.com  from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=rambler.ru; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 81.19.66.27  (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.27)
  by mta147.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:20:51 -0700
Received: from 10.74.1.59 (unknown [92.255.242.36])
        (Authenticated sender: poltasovanadezhda@rambler.ru)
        by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7F1616229F5
        for <xxxxxxx>; Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:20:49 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:18:29 +0400
Reply-To: poltasovanadezhda@rambler.ru
Message-ID: <857697725.20090629181829@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: INVITATION
boundary="----------D31381C9363E79F7"

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juli 2009 um 07:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #7 - 29. Juni 2009 um 20:05

Die Mail kommt direkt aus Scammers Paradise:

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 92.255.242.36
inetnum:        92.255.242.0 - 92.255.243.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:          ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Enterprise customers (PPPoE)

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juni 2009 um 20:13 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #8 - 29. Juni 2009 um 20:07

@ gonzzzoo

Hat die Kleine in einem der früheren Brief mal erwähnt, wo sie wohnen will?

Bitte den betreffenden Brief ebenfalls posten 
Smiley

Hatte ich ganz überlesen: Sie lebt angeblich in Cheboksary 

Damit 100 % Scam

Selbst wenn sie keine Scammerin wäre - Vorsicht mit diesen Einladungen, du haftest mit allem was du hast. 
Das Ding heißt ausländeramts-intern nicht umsonst Bankrotterklärung.
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Juli 2009 um 06:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

gonzzzoo
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 29. Juni 2009 um 20:20

Danke, das hatte ich ziemlich schnell vermutet, aber was wollen die bezwecken/erreichen. An meine Adresse ne Rechnung einer Argentur schicken oder mir ne alte Frau schicken, die ich dann hier renovieren soll???? Fragen über Fragen an die Spezialisten.
Danke

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #10 - 29. Juni 2009 um 20:26

@ gonzzzoo

Da gibt es tausend Möglichkeiten.

Könnte sein, dass sie auf die (für Scammer) normale Weise an deine Sesterzen wollen.

Die Sache mit der Einladung gefällt mir persönlich gar nicht - könnte auf Visaerschleichung hinauslaufen.

Zum Seitenanfang

gonzzzoo
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 29. Juni 2009 um 20:37

Ok, danke.
Vielleicht findet sich ja noch jemand der schon ähnliche Sachen erlebt hat und noch etwas dazu beiträgt.
Gruß Ralph

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #12 - 29. Juni 2009 um 22:16

@ gonzzzoo

Was sie als Vorlage für eine Einladung geschrieben hat, ist nur tauglich als begleitender Brief zur eigentlichen Einladung (der Verpflichtungserklärung). 
Sobald eine russische Frau die Verpflichtungserklärung hat, kann sie nach Terminvergabe das Visum innerhalb von 3-10 Tagen erhalten. Und sie muss  nicht 50 Euro pro Aufenthaltstag nachweisen.
Wie Razor Buzz bereits schrieb, so eine Verpflichtungserklärung kann fatale Folgen haben, da muss man zu der Frau schon großes und begründetes Vertrauen haben. 

Schreib ihr das diese Einladung nicht ausreichend ist, und das Du eine Kopie von ihrem internationalen Ausweis dafür brauchst. Wir können hier schnell feststellen ob der Ausweis echt ist.

Zum Seitenanfang

gonzzzoo
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 30. Juni 2009 um 19:19

Danke für den Hinweis.
Habe ihr erstmal geschrieben, dass mein Chef mich im August versetzen will, dass ich aber die Möglichkeit hätte sie in moskau zu treffen. Mal sehen ob sie sich nochmals meldet.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wolfruthenberg
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Fischingen
Antwort #14 - 02. Juli 2009 um 15:17

Hallo gonzzzo,
ich habe von der Frau genau den selben Brief bekommen, es stimmt alles im Original überein. Ich hänge ein neues Foto mit an.
Wie kann man diese Frau unschädlich machen?
Habe den Kontakt mit einer Kopie deines Artikels abgebrochen.
Alles Gute!
Wolf

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2009 um 17:19 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema