Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olja <volkovaolechka@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 2106 mal)

Chris72
Ex-Mitglied

Olja <volkovaolechka@rambler.ru>
13. Mai 2009 um 21:47

Hello my dear far friend!i was so glad to see your letter!i hope that our communication will be really pleasant for both of us. 
So, well, here is something about me:my name is Olja, surname is Volkova. i am 23,i live in a small town Izjaslav, Hmelnitska region it's at the West part of Ukraine. it's a small beautiful place with a wonderful old traditions and hospitable people.I study at the university in Hmelnitskij on last course and i learn history. i think it's very interesting to know about arts, way of life of our ancestries. i like to read, till my childhood i read a lot and I think that from all the book I've read i made a decision that the love and family are the most important things in life of every person, aren't they?As for my family, it's small and big at the same time:mother,father and older brother.But i have three aunts and four cousins also:). my mother is a teacher in school,my father is a doctor. We like to spent free time together.My father is indisputably authority for me. my mother is the best friend, her advises help me very much. For example it's she who enforced me to learn English . i see that my relatives happy and i want to be happy too.in my small life i've never met a man who want to think about me, about my feelings. all they look at you as a pretty thing(but I'm not a magazine - read and throw away:(((So that's why i'm here, in the Internet!!it's so easy now to go to Internet. i want to find my second half of my heart and soul. i believe that here I can find the one and only man of my life who will be able to give me all his love and care and I will be the happiest woman to give the same him!.do you think it's possible?...and what are you looking for here? Do you believe in romance and everlasting love? Or may be you are looking just for fun and for a pen pal? You know, I liked you very much and I sincerely hope that something serious could be between us in future, but we need to get to know more about one another first. Right?Smiley 

So, i do hope you won't make me waiting for a long time for the next letter from you! Write me about yourself, your hobbies, your life... I'll very glad to know you better my far-far friend:)) 

Looking forward to some words from you soon! 

Yours Olja! 

Hello my darling Michele!!!the week could be wonderful but my brother is in hospital now in resuscitation department... he was stock by car....We have to find a lot of funds for surgery and medicine I hope only the miracle. I don't know how can i help my family, i cry all the time:((( We need so big sum!!! and I can't concentrate on any thing...I spend all my time in hospital and support my mom as i can.So, I'm in hospital too..i hope that you are ok. Of course I think about you...  

Sorry, that I told you about my problem but I don't have people who can listen to me and understand as you. I wait the next wonderful letter from you, it helps me in my life very much.And you know, I do believe in miracle and in good people that somebody would be able to help my family, but...I don't know, I am in a real despair now... 

yours sad Olja 

Dear my Chris!! As I wrote you I need $ 500 but I understand that it's very big sum if you can help me and my family..I'll be very grateful. you can imagine how happy you make me. thank you, you are the most wonderful man in the world:)) i'm sorry but I don't have words to tell you about all my feeling!!

Honey, may be you need something from me....?

Wait your letter with great impatience

yours Olja

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Header:
From VolkovaOlechka@rambler.ru Wed Feb 18 17:09:36 2009
Return-Path: <volkovaolechka@rambler.ru>
Authentication-Results: mta288.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 81.19.66.33  (EHLO maild.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.33)
  by mta288.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:07:21 -0800
Received: from 192.168.0.101 (unknown [87.118.122.58])
     (Authenticated sender: volkovaolechka@rambler.ru)
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3D23D84417
     for <my_comm2005@yahoo.com>; Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:05:52 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:09:36 +0200
Reply-To: VolkovaOlechka@rambler.ru
Message-ID: <1617812325.20090218190936@rambler.ru>
To: my_comm2005@yahoo.com
Subject: hello
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------11C126191EE6A6B6"
Content-Length: 933519
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2018 um 22:40 von Stiray »  

KE875817_-_Volkova.jpg ( 47 KB | Downloads )
KE875817_-_Volkova.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
calle
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Olja <volkovaolechka@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 13. Mai 2009 um 22:34

Herkunft der Mail wurde über Erfurt verschleiert

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from 192.168.0.101 (unknown [87.118.122.58])
inetnum:        87.118.96.0 - 87.118.127.255
netname:        DE-KEYWEB-III
descr:          Keyweb AG IP Network
admin-c:        KWAG-RIPE
tech-c:         KWAG-RIPE
mnt-by:         KEYWEB-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Hostmaster Day
address:        Keyweb AG
address:        Neuwerkstr. 45/46
address:        99084 Erfurt
address:        Germany