Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mariya <vasilkovamasha@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 775 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Mariya <vasilkovamasha@gmail.com>
01. Mai 2009 um 18:43

Hello !!!
Thank you for your letter. For me, very interesting to talk with you.Because I had never spoken to a foreigner before.I have to communicate with people from my town.It seems to me that our culture is so similar so I do not feel a big difference at a time when have a conversation with you. But it is very different from the normal communication. My heart stops when I get your letter today! I just want to say that I love to read your letter! Even then as you write it podrugomu ... This is ... But it is very exciting and enjoyable for me!Today I want to tell you briefly about my family. Everyone should have a family, I mean about a father and mother. But what happened that now I live with my grandmother.All my family: grandmother, grandfather, mother, father ... was aristocratic.Our family is not rich but everyone in my family was formed.You know that in Russia are usually people who are well educated and able to think, are often not rich.Just Do it in your country? I think that this is not right in our state that many people earn money lies, deception and pravokatsiya. I think that the money you need to make their minds this is dependent on good education.I believe that I am not quite poor education. I graduated Yoshkarlinsky State University. Today, I can say that I am a good professional. Unfortunately, my profession is not well-call and low pay, in my town, also in general in our country.Despite the fact that I am a good professional, I do not get much money as I want.Perhaps in other countries in my profession more vostrebovatelna? As in your country, refer to the profession of designer? I am interested to know about it.I started to talk about my family. Well so ... I told you all and may you have a question: why do I have only my grandmother? Some time ago, was a tragedy ...I am very difficult to talk about it now. I hope you will understand me!?I will tell the whole story a little later. I do not think that I will not tell you about it to you because I do not trust you! It becomes difficult in the soul when you talk about the death of my mother and father.I feel that today inopportune time, but I promise that my next letter I will be more pleasant in my conversation.Nico Tell me about your family! Is family important to you? You often come together for lunch or on weekends? What role it plays in your life? I asked you a lot in the end, is not it? I hope that you are not offended them. As in Russia when I asked some people on families when I just want to know them better and to understand them better, they are offended by this. And I see no reason why. That is why I asked whether you are offended by my questions or not. I hope that no! I eagerly await a letter from you!
Your Mariya

Zum Abschuß freigegeben....................
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juni 2009 um 09:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mariya <vasilkovamasha@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. Mai 2009 um 03:22

@ Administrator!

Na, ganz leicht zu erkennen wo das Foto auf der Bank entstanden ist oder?

Achten wir mal auf die Detail's im Foto, dann kommen wir zu diesem Ergebnis:

Spoiler für Antwort:
Der typische Beton-Mülleimer, die Bank mit dem Symbol XXXXX und den uns

von anderen Bildern bekannten blauen und roten Pflastersteinen und nicht zu

übersehen die Aufschrift am Gebäude: 'МАРИЙСК ГРАЖДАН ПРОЕКТ' , also 

übersetzt : 'Marisches-Bürger-Projekt' .

Die Hauptstadt Yoshkar-Ola in der ASSR Mari-El in Russland lässt herzlich vom

Boulevard Pobedy Haus-Nummer 5 grüßen! Die Süße hab ich auch schon dort

in Live und Farbe gesehen! Das Gebäude liegt ca. 100 Meter von der Säule des

Russischen Soldaten entfernt, Gehrichtung Stadtion Druschba!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Grüße Stefan ... Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2009 um 12:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Mariya <vasilkovamasha@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 02. Mai 2009 um 12:09

@ Meier1166

ich habs an den Bodenplatten schon erkannt. War wirklich nicht schwer, zumal die Gute ja auch angibt, aus YO zu kommen.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema