Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olga <finesslady2009@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1841 mal)

lonelywolf
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Stuttgart
Olga <finesslady2009@yahoo.com>
03. April 2009 um 17:49

Irgendetwas ist komisch an der e-mail. Erstens ist The BAT! beteiligt und zweitens gelingt es mir nicht die mail zurück zu verfolgen. 
Weiss jemand von euch wo die herkommt?

Hello xxxx!!! thanks for answer to my ad ! how are you ???? can you tell me more about you self ??? if you write to me more back then I shall speak you more about my life and interests and will send more my pic, Well? I am dreaming about meeting with a decent man, who also wants to have a serious relationship. I am romantic and I believe in love,I think that in a relationship trust and respecting each other is very important. I am looking for exactly these qualities in my future husband.I hope that you also will speak me about your life ,ok ? I shall wait your answer.

PS. If you really interested then writte to me more about you self and please don't forget to send me your pic, ok ??? and what do you think if we so far away ? I am think if all will be good and we will feel for love then I am will relocate to you, ok ?
                                Olga.
PPS. I live in Russia.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Olga Finess <finesslady2009@yahoo.com>
X-Message-Info: ukkgDlBqA6KIiy2e
Received: from n8.bullet.re3.yahoo.com ([68.142.237.93]) by bay0-mc6-f12.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:14:08 -0700
Received: from [68.142.237.89] by n8.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2009 21:14:06 -0000
Received: from [66.196.97.146] by t5.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2009 21:14:05 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp204.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2009 21:14:05 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 965488.77691.bm@omp204.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 72939 invoked from network); 2 Apr 2009 21:07:25 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
iority:Message-ID:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
NUKc7mV2VbXNJ4=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO internet-2531d1) (finesslady2009@77.40.10.176 with plain)
 by smtp107.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 2 Apr 2009 21:07:22 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: 2Hfu5ncrlje0x4A1uPfoShDbIpOndw--
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 01:06:17 -0800
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0) Professional
Reply-To: Olga Finess <finesslady2009@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <20222005.20090403010617@yahoo.com>
To: xxx@hotmail.com
Subject: hi xxx !!!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------E5AD182562DFB1"
Return-Path: finesslady2009@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Apr 2009 21:14:08.0081 (UTC) FILETIME=[F5D9EC10:01C9B3D7]

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2009 um 22:17 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Spoiler-Quelltext 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Re: Olga <finesslady2009@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. April 2009 um 17:57

@ lonelywolf

The bat! hat noch nichts zu sagen.Erst wenn sie definitiv aus dem Internet-Cafe schreibt Griesgrämig.

Bis jetzt sieht es noch sauber aus...
Du könntest Sie folgendes fragen:

1° In welcher Stadt lebt sie
2° Schreibt sie von Zuhause oder aus dem I-Cafe

Sie sollte eine Stadt in Russland nennen in der Nähe von Y.-O.Sie schreibt ja,dass sie aus Russland kommt.

Mail kommt aus Y.-O.

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  176.10.pppoe.mari-el.ru
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  77.40.10.176
inetnum:	  77.40.0.0 - 77.40.127.255
netname:	  RU-MARI-20061120
descr:	    OJSC VolgaTelecom
org:		ORG-OV4-RIPE
admin-c:	  BEH-RIPE
admin-c:	  KMA-RIPE
tech-c:	   BEH-RIPE
tech-c:	   KMA-RIPE
mnt-by:	   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:	MNT-VTC
mnt-routes:     MNT-VTC
source:	   RIPE # Filtered
organisation:   ORG-OV4-RIPE
org-name:	 OJSC VolgaTelecom
org-type:	 LIR
address:	  Sovetskaya 138
address:	  424000
address:	  Yoshkar-Ola

Zitat:

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #2 - 03. April 2009 um 18:31

lonelywolf schrieb on 03. April 2009 um 17:49:

Warum setzt da auf einmal Yahoo die Zeit? Sehr außergewöhnlich bei der Fledermaus. 
Habe ich so nocht nicht gesehen.  Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt
da bin ich mal auf die nächste Mail gespannt!

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 04. April 2009 um 15:50

Hier ist die nächst Mail. Leider hat sie mir die Frage ob sie vom Internet-cafe schreibt nicht beantwortet. Da muß ich nochmal nachhaken:

xxxx It is very nice to get your letter and pleasantly to me what you have sent me your photo and I can tell to you what you nice man and I want learn about you more, I shall send also to you my photo,and I wish to speak you what I search only for serious attitudes and no of any game,you understand me? xxxx I live in Russia namely in city Yoshkar-Ola which is not far from Moscow(about 800 km),my city very beautiful here approximately 450 thousand inhabitants, and your city big? *myVictim* I want tell to you about my self,understand me what much I cannot to tell to you because not to me to judge itself from the party but all a little I can tell to you about that I like and no like,I very much like to cook what for that tasty,I like to eat is tasty at me a lot of imagination when I am on kitchen I can cook very tasty for my partner,for me very much I pleasant east dishes very much I like for their sated and fragrant taste and you ?I like go in pool or rivers and reservoirs,I like simple and tender people I very much do not love men which like to brag than that I do not love liars and deceivers I not when I shall not go in marriage for man which wil deceive me.I like gentle relation I think what I beautiful woman and for me is necessary good man which I can love and i hope what you also?I do not love vanity people I like clearness in all but of course I do not live under schedule I think what it not probably absolutely,and how you conseder? I like to dream,I love sex and I like to be engaged frequently in him,I do not love sex with the man which is not pleasant to me because I shall not feel like easy I like to be engaged in sex frequently because I think that it not only pleasantly but also it is very useful,you agree with me ? it forms a good and beautiful figure for woman,I can freely speak on this theme because I not I hesitate of it I of an average, my growth am equal 170cm and I am 32 old. So what else ?I not bear a smell and a kind of blood,I do not love violence,I do not love when me force to do that of that I do not wish to do itself,my love color white and I love white things,to me like soft and pleasant colors,I very much love warm weather summer and sun,I like sunbathe I chocolate color of a leather it is pleasant think what it looks nicely,I like to help people when me ask I very much kind and sympathetic woman,I do not smoke but I have no anything against those people which depend on cigarettes,I do not drink also I do not love people which do it very much often I hope that you do not drink much?(It is the main problem at men in our country)I against alcohol because I think that it very harmful because in future I want to have healthy family with quite healthy the man.I like to put on fashionably if certainly my budget allows me to do it.For me not impartant beauty of person I think that soul and character is the most important in person, and you as think? I think what man should not be very beautiful because it is man and he should be courageous and clever,I think what on light there are no ideal people because in everyone the person is lack,I think if person beautiful means at him bad character,i not want fleeting relation I think what if I shall love whom that then it will be very for a long time I shall be the gentle and tender wife which will always wait for husband home from work .I not when shall not exchange my lovely man on friends or that that another,I think that love can everyone man, also should feel very pleasant feeling I love travel but it is a pity for me what further Russia I did not leave,I love people at which present sense of humour and also I would like to learn about your interests?Inform me it I shall wait it.
                                              Olga.

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2009 um 22:22 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Quelltext gelöscht, keine Änderung!!! 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 04. April 2009 um 16:28

lonelywolf schrieb on 03. April 2009 um 17:49:

Aus der ersten Mail:
.....I am dreaming about meeting with a decent man, who also wants to have a serious relationship. I am romantic and I believe in love,I think that in a relationship trust and respecting each other is very important. I am looking for exactly these qualities in my....

Interessant ist, dass genau dieser Abschnitt auch gleichzeitig der Text eines Profils ist.

Smiley vom 02.04.2009 

Die Darstellerin behauptet dort aus North Rocks NSW Australien zu stammen.

Das angehängte Foto zeigt, dass es sich wohl um die selbe Darstellerin handelt.

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. April 2009 um 17:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 04. April 2009 um 16:38

Headerdaten-"fingerprint"
Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from unknown (HELO internet-2531d1) (finesslady2009@77.40.9.162 with plain)
 by smtp108.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 4 Apr 2009 01:02:09 -0000
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 04:53:46 -0800
Content-Type: multipart/mixed

Zitat:

Lookup IP Address: 77.40.9.162
by whatismyipaddress.com

General Information:
Hostname: 162.9.pppoe.mari-el.ru
ISP: OJSC VolgaTelecom
Organization: OJSC VolgaTelecom
Proxy: None detected
Type: Cable/DSL

Geo-Location Information
State/Region: 45
City: Yoshkar-ola
Latitude: 56.6369
Longitude: 47.8711

IP ist min. 3x blacklisted

Ich beende jetzt die Quarantäne, wegen des Bestehens aufgezeigter ernsthafter Widersprüche.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. April 2009 um 16:39 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 05. April 2009 um 18:13

Und wieder hat Sie nicht auf meine Frage nach dem Internet- Cafe geantwortet:

xxxx hello!!!!!!!!! It is pleasant to receive your answer again and tell me some more about you,how your day today????? Well that you have written to me again, I hope to develop ours with you attitudes what to know each other much better , and you really want this also ??? I hope that you understand me? xxxx If you wish to know about my work then I can tell to you it a little.I work in one of restaurants in our city as the waitress, my work is pleasant to me because it is a lot of dialogue and every day I see many different people , of course as well as in all works in it there are also minuses,this work for such young and vigorous girls as I,in is impossible to get tired because I all day on legs and all time in moviment,I work with the girlfriend whom you will see on a photo which I shall send you today,we work with it in one change,but sometimes it change,but in general to me is pleasant my work,I also can inform you about my salary,it would suffice to me what to pay an apartment both on products and on female acessories.I wish to tell to you one case as what to us in restaurant send to have dinner with a kind normal men, but then when I send more close and I have heard that they spoke in English I at once has understood that it is people not from our city and that they foreigners, they very long read menu which I gave them,they long Whether chose that but after that I have approachied to them and has asked it is possible for me to help them, you do not represent it what there was their reacteon when I have told it it in English they were are very glad that I can to help them with a choice, I not when shall not forget it, then I have startied to speak with them and they have told to me that they have arrived to our city for the girls with which they have got acquainted on internet and all over again I was very surprised to these but then they have explained to me it,and here now I write the letter to you that to me very pleasantly and what you can tell to me more about the work?It will be interesting to me to learn it from you? understand that I wish to learn as much as possible about you what to not waste our time in it, you agree with me? understand I wish to know you closer,it is interesting for knowing to me about you more because I serious girl and I do not want a mistake in person with which I wish to live together search only serious attitudes.And in the future I wish to create good and healthy family,do you understand me ???? Fisirs of all am need in true love.
It is interesting to me nobility how you spend a free time? than you like to be borrowed at a leisure? tell that you search in the woman?
you have an ideal of woman?I have no,I would like to have what ideal of the person,because I think what ideal people do not exist,apparently that in each person there is a shortage,you agree with it? If is not present then write to me about it.There were at you attitudes with women till this time if yes then I would shall ask you that you have written to me about it, or reason of it because of that you have left with this woman? If I interesting to you then write to me,I shall wait also for your questions to me I shall try to answer them.

Olga.

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2009 um 22:20 von Webmaster » 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 06. April 2009 um 22:10

Na also! Geht doch. Jetzt wissen wir sicher dass es Scam ist. The BAT und Internetcafe:

xxxx first of all I am want to say sorry if sometine I am not answer to your questions, ok? Probably I simply overlook about it or I do not understand your question, yes I would use the Internet of cafe what to write to you the letter and usually I would go here after work what to check up the letter from you! Yes if if honest to me wrote some more men but I do not answer them because they not serious! And they would ask that I have sent them a naked photo, I think that it not seriously and I hope that you will not ask it from me never? I serious the woman and I search serious for attitudes. But xxxx why you also do not answer on mine questions ? I write to you so the big letter but you write to me a little, you are really serious with me?
xxxx If to you it will be valid interestingly then I can tell a little about the past,I not when did not regret that I was born on light in such good family as mine because at me fine parents,since the childhood they would learn me to that that I was the good girl and what I would not get in what what bad,I went to school near to mine house,very much it was pleasant to me studies there because I had many friends I always the estimation because I much read at home and a little went to walk, at my first school studied only on good to me was very good also I has very much got used studies there,but then my parents have received a new apartment and me was necesary to pass in other school,me did not like what school because I long could not find common language with my new schoolmates but then all became good, I have with distinction left this school,at me were only very good an estimation because I was loved very much by teachiers but also not only because of it I and itself very much tried to reach it in the life,at school I learned english language notwithstanding what at this time almost all children learned German language but english language to me very much liked, and it helps me now at chat with you, of course I not absolutely know english but the basic words I know precisely, but sometimes I should use the translator or the dictionary what to search for which word I I do not know but I think that it well because every day I learn all more and more.After leaving school I have gone to technical school, there there were many different trades but I chose this on which I now I work, still I have skills of work as the barman,I worked as it almost 2 years and I liked this work but then to me have suggested to work at restaurant and I went there because at there pay little bit more, it is very a pity to me that at us in Russia very low pay work of people,I heard that at you wages much more than at us in Russia? about yes I almost have not forgotten to speak you, that I live not one and that I live separately from my parents and that I live with the girlfriend whom, you already saw in a photo which I have sent you recently.We together with it rent an apartment in one of quarters of our city,it is close to my work,we with the girlfriend long searched for this apartment because it was very difficult to find a normal apartment with one room almost in city centre,but I do not complain of it because in it there is all conditions for a life, a downpour a bathroom, and the big hall that what to sleep or watch TV,but on TV for me very rare because with this purpose there is no time,I believe what it is better to read through quickly through fast through book,or there is a free time then,it is probable to go to be incorporated about time to us arrives the mistress of this apartment,and we give it to month of money within a month after residing at its apartment.We with the girlfriend together pay for it half on half. And you in you the big house? or it is an apartment?what do you like to live in the house or an apartment more?
well I think, what I should finish it because now I should continue work, and I hope you,you will write to me soon?

PS. I shall send you my photos, on one of them you can see me and my girlfriend in shop is there was its birthday and we chose wine for visitors.

Olga

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2009 um 22:20 von Webmaster » 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema