Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Yaroslava <lovelyyaroslava@li.ru> <LittlePrincess85@meta.ua> <ElenaRomanchyk@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 4764 mal)

silent-hero
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: lübeck
Yaroslava <lovelyyaroslava@li.ru> <LittlePrincess85@meta.ua> <ElenaRomanchyk@rambler.ru>
16. März 2009 um 15:59

Hi!!! 

How are you,my new friend? 

I am very happy that you wrote me.

I hope that it is a beginning of a wonderful correspondence or something more.

As you know my name is Yaroslava.I live in Ukraine,(Ternopilska region , Kremenets town ).

It is not very big town.I was born on 17.01.1985 .

Some words about me-i study at the university.

And i want to be a photographer.

I am very optimistic girl,i believe in love and that's why i am here.I want to find my half.

I live with my parents.My mother is a teacher and my daddy is an engineer.

Our family is very friendly. I am looking for the same.Also i want to add that i know English and i write letters by my own.

So do not worry-you can write me everything you want.I will be waiting for your new letter with a great impatience. 

Your new friend Yaroslava 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:

X-Kaspersky: Original server data starting here: +OK 224812 octets
Return-path: <lovelyyaroslava@li.ru>
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:22:23 +0100
Received: from [195.4.92.19] (helo=9.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox106.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #77)
     id 1LjDhv-0002mW-8H
     for XXXXfreenet.de; Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:22:23 +0100
Received: from mail-ew0-f171.google.com ([209.85.219.171]:34561)
     by 9.mx.freenet.de with esmtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #76)
     id 1LjDhv-0000tX-58
     for xx@freenet.de; Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:22:23 +0100
Received: by mail-ew0-f171.google.com with SMTP id 19so1914220ewy.18
       for <XX@freenet.de>; Mon, 16 Mar 2009 07:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.10.80 with SMTP id 58mr1817371weu.204.1237213342321;
       Mon, 16 Mar 2009 07:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([85.13.237.74])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f8sm4411550nfh.2.2009.03.16.07.22.19
       (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Mon, 16 Mar 2009 07:22:21 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:50:38 +0200
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional
Reply-To: LovelyYaroslava@li.ru
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <110314764.20090316115038@li.ru>
To: XX@freenet.de
Subject: hi
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------DC196B1EEEC1A6"
X-Warning: li.ru is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: XX@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::090316152223-29C956C0-9FC9E7CC/0-0/0-0

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  85.13.237.74
addr-out:   85.13.237.74.reverse.coreix.net" TARGET="_top">85.13.237.74.reverse.coreix.net
inetnum:    85.13.232.160 - 85.13.238.191
netname:    COREIX-DS
descr:    Coreix Limited - Dedicated Server Additional IP Allocations
admin-c:    CLA13-RIPE
tech-c:   CLA13-RIPE
mnt-by:   COREIX-MNT
mnt-lower:  COREIX-MNT
mnt-routes:   COREIX-MNT

role:     Coreix Limited Admin
address:    78-102 The Broadway
address:    Stratford
address:    London, UK
address:    E15 1NG 

Smiley Smiley

Zitat:
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional

Mail kommt danach aus London.... Griesgrämig

schade - schöne frau - hehe Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Dezember 2010 um 17:15 von † Rais † » 
Grund: ua10202 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Yaroslava <lovelyyaroslava@li.ru> <LittlePrincess85@meta.ua> <ElenaRomanchyk@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 16. März 2009 um 16:03

@ silent-hero

Bitte keine Hervorhebungen im Quelltext vornehmen. Wir wollen Vlad doch seine Arbeit nicht leichter machen und ihn auf seine Fehler hinweisen.   Zunge
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2009 um 17:07 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Yaroslava <lovelyyaroslava@li.ru> <LittlePrincess85@meta.ua> <ElenaRomanchyk@rambler.ru>
Antwort #2 - 16. März 2009 um 16:15

Zitat:
As you know my name is Yaroslava.I live in Ukraine,

Ukraine paßt auch zur Date Zeit,
denn da ist eh ihr neues zu Hause  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zitat:

100 % Scam
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2009 um 17:07 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

SCAMFINDER
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Morella
Antwort #3 - 15. Oktober 2009 um 00:19

is very pleasant for me to write you this letter.I hope it is a beginning of wonderful correspondence!!!I want to tell you a little about myself and i hope you will like me and we will continue our communication.As you can see my name is Yaroslava Gromova.I am a future photographer from Ukraine Ternopilska region Kremenets town ).I was born on 17.01.1985.I am natural blonde with blue eyes,height 167,weight 54.I study at the university at the last course.I live with my parents,my mother is a teacher and my daddy is an engineer.I love my parents very much!By the way i am sorry about my English.I think it is not perfect,i studied it at school.But i can write and read letter by my own.So do not worry-i will understand you:)I do not know what to add.I hope you have some interest to me and i will see your letter soon:) 

Have a good day!!!! 

Yaroslava 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

SCAMFINDER
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 15. Oktober 2009 um 00:23

LETER 2
Hi my new friend XXXXX! 

i am very happy to receive your new letter.I am glad to see your interest. 

How are you?As for me-i am great!I like to communicate with new people!Especially when new people are so interesting as you)))By the way how old are you and where are you from?With this letter i will tell you more about myself as i see you are interested a lot!As you know i like to make photos and my future profession will be the same.I will scan my pictures and i will send them to you in my next letter. I want to be opened with you and to show my life, everything i like and dislike! It's very important for us as it's really hard to build relations in a distance.I am very optimistic person.And i love my parents very much!!!!They are very kind and smart.I want to find my love and to have such family as my parents have.I think that love is the most wonderful thing in the world!Oh,i forgot to say that i haven't got a computer at home so i am writing to you from the computer club.I will try to write you every day before or after my lessons.But do not worry i will write you for sure!If you have questions for me-i will gladly answer all of them.As for me-i have some questions to you.I want to know more about your lifestyle,your preferences in food.As for me-i like cooking very much and i was on the courses of cooking for three years.Unfortunately i can prepare only Ukrainian food.But i hope that one day you will help me with another,unknown for me, dishes)))Some more words about my university.I am on the last course.I am a little sad about this cause i like my university and i like to study.I have a lot of good friends at the university.But anyway finishing study is a next step in a life.Cause i will find a job.I hope that i will become a good photographer. By the way, the end of my studying is so soon! Just in one month! I am sorry,may be my letter is not with connected narrative.Simply i don't know you well and i am a little nervous.i hope that you like me and my letters.It is very important to tell each other about ourselves cause we can know each other better and then we can decide what kind of relations we will build.So,i will be waiting for your new letter and i hope to read more about you. 

In expectation of your new wonderful letter,Yaroslava 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

SCAMFINDER
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 15. Oktober 2009 um 00:26

LETER 6
Hi my dear ! 

I missed you so much!!!! 

My darling,how are you?How is your health,your mood?I hope everything is good with you.Cause i am really very nervous about you.I do not want you to have any problems with health.Cause you're really very important for me!As for me-i am good and i am very happy to receive your letter!Thank you a lot for sharing your life with me.It is very good cause in such way we can know each other better.It is very important for both of us to tell each other as much as possible.In this way we can can understand can we build relations or not.I want to tell you about myself everything but unfortunately this is impossible.This letter i want to tell you more about my past life and my last relations.In my life i had three men.But i think that i didn't love them cause i my opinion is that every person can love only once in life.So my first man was when i was sixteen.We were together only for a month cause we were too young for serious relations.With my second boyfriend we were together for a half a year and then he went to another town for living.And my last boyfriend was two years ago and we were together for a year and then i knew that he had another girl.May be that's why i am here.I didn't find my man in Ukraine yet and may be i will meet him here.And may be i already met him:).What do you think about this?Firstly my parents were against of my idea to find my love through the internet.But now they are more calm.By the way,i told my parents about our correspondence.So they know about you.And they are very happy that i found a good man.My parents are very kind.And they love me very much.I hope that one day you will be our guest.You will like them.And also i will be happy to prepare for you our food.It is so tasty!Really!Do you want to be my guest one day?And may be one day you will invite me in your house too.It will be really great to meet each other in real life.But it is too early to talk about this.First of all we should to know each other better.And then we can decide everything.Cause i really do not want to make a mistake.i heard a lot of stories about the internet and i am a little nervous about this.But i trust you and i do not think that you will do something bad with me.By the way i know so little about your country.And i am very interested in this cause i am interested in everything what is connected with you.Please,tell me about your country and traditions in your next letter to me.i will be waiting for your new wonderful letter,my dear . 

I kiss you very tenderly. 

With love,your friend Yaroslava 

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Dezember 2010 um 17:16 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

SCAMFINDER
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 15. Oktober 2009 um 00:29

LETER 7
Hello my sweetheart !! 

I am so happy to see your new letter in my e-mail box!!!!How are you,my darling?I missed you very much!!!!As for me i am great!!!I am always great when i can write to you!!!You're much more than simply a friend for me!You are a person with whom i can talk about everything.Because of you,of your letters,of being in my life the sun is shinning so brightly!!!And because of you i am the happiest in the world!Every morning is beginning from my thoughts about you.It is very interesting fro me to think did you write me or not.And what will i read in your new letter.And when i go to the internet cafe i always think what will i write you.Cause i want to tell you so much!!but when i begin writing a letter i always forget about everything.I was so happy today to read your letter!Your letters are very interesting for me and through your letters i feel you.You are very interesting man.I can see this from every your word.You are the similar with my ideal man!!!Oh,it is so great!!!!I am very confused but i will tell you this.Last night i saw you in my dream.I am a little afraid of my next question,but may be it means something?What do you think?I think about you very often.I see you in my dreams...What is your opinion?Can we make a strong relations??I think that we will be a very good couple.Also we are similar in our thoughts.I don't know why but i hope that you're agree with me.Cause you're really very intimate person for me.i can tell more you are very congenial soul for me.Last evening i thought a lot about us.Cause it will be difficult for me to leave my native country,my friend and my parents.But i know that one day i will do this.And i am ready for this step!Cause i want to be happy.And my future is in my hands.I will find another friends.I will visit my family.I will love my future place of living such as i like Ukraine.Cause it doesn't matter where will i live.the most important thing is to live with beloved person.So i am ready for everything.This morning i went to the church.I light a candle for your health and for a health of your family.And i will pray for you as much as i can.Cause the most important thing for me is your happiness my darling!And my sweetheart,please do not forget that in thousands of kilometers somebody think about you.And somebody need you.And this person is me.I wish you a very good day or night(i do not know when you will read this letter).Anyway i am with you every second!I will be waiting for your new sweet letter.I kiss you many times. 

Forever yours Yaroslava. 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

SCAMFINDER
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 15. Oktober 2009 um 00:34

THE REQUEST MONEY

Hi my honey ! 

How are you,my darling? 

I hope everything is good with you.I missed you very much!!!! 

The most important thing we need to talk now is our meeting.So i will tell you everything now.I went with my mother to the travel agency to find out about the documents i need and also about costs.The news are not very good.Case the prices are too high for me and my family.I told to my parents and they gave me some funds and also my granny helped me too.But anyway i have nearly only a half of sum.The visa costs 310$ and an international passport costs 230$.A for a ticket i do not know exactly cause i do not know the name of the airport.So i can pay for my passport by my own but i can't pay for a visa.Or i will pay for a visa but i will need a passport first.I do not know what to do but i think that we should think about this situation.I am very sad no but i hope that i will find more funds.Cause i am very serious about you and my feelings to you are very serious too.And i know that if we want to be together we need to meet each other.I am a little taken aback of this situation but i think that we will find a good way and we will solve this problem together.I saw a dream tonight where we were together.I saw our first meeting,when we kissed at first.It was really a great dream and at morning i woke up with a smile on my face.I missed your letters very much.It is so great that we met each other!!!Cause i think that our hearts should be recombine!So my darling,here it is all the news.I will be waiting for your decision and for your propositions with a greatest impatience!!!I kiss you,my sweetheart in your lips very tenderly(such as in my dream). 

Forever yours Yaroslava 

JOHN

I missed you so much!!!! 

I kiss you so many times you want!!!! 

My darling,i called to a flat owner.She has e-mail and here it is: 

ElenaRomanchyk@rambler.ru 

So you can write her and she will tell you everything. 

My darling,i want to be with you as soon as possible!You're everything for me!!!You're my love,my sun,my life,my light...My darling,you're so important for me!!I can't wait the moment when i will kiss you.I really can't wait the moment when we will be together.I want to be with you all the time.I think about you all the time.My heart is yours and i am yours too.I'm waiting for good news with a great impatience!!! 

Forever yours Yaroslava

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #8 - 15. Oktober 2009 um 01:09

@ cabulas

Bitte noch den Quelltext posten danke

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2009 um 17:06 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 15. Oktober 2009 um 11:01

SCAMFINDER schrieb on 15. Oktober 2009 um 00:34:
The visa costs 310$ and an international passport costs 230$

Das ist doch ein wenig zu viel. Vlad, schau mal auf der Homepage der Deutschen Botschaft nach! Da steht, wie teuer so ein Visum ist! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2009 um 17:06 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #10 - 15. Oktober 2009 um 13:09

ne schöne Frau !!!
wer immer das auch ist Durchgedreht Laut lachend
hab vor nem halbem Jahr, mit der auch geschrieben.
die wollte nur ca. 1000$ haben Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
habe sie gefragt ob ein check auch geht Laut lachend Laut lachend

neee, sie hat mich mit russischen wörtern ausgeschimpft Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
habe leider ihre ganze post gelöscht!
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2009 um 17:05 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #11 - 15. Oktober 2009 um 13:25

@ cabulas

Bitte die Quelltext zu den Mail posten

Please post the headers of the mail

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2009 um 17:05 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #12 - 15. November 2010 um 05:23

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema